Thread: Create a course

Default Create a course

I do not have the option to create a course on Planet mini golf. All it says is to edit, load or publish a course. How do I create a course?

KickBeaten Down

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I do not have the option to create a course on Planet mini golf. All it says is to edit, load or publish a course. How do I create a course?
    You can create and publish individual holes and then "Edit" a course to assemble those holes into a complete course.

Thank you for writing me back. Is there a way to set how many strokes you want for a par when you create a hole?

KickBeaten Down

No, par is set by the scores of players who play the hole.

Banned

Default Create a course

Creating a course is always a dificult whenever some is playing a golf or writing about the course.I have checked some short term courses.I have checked some of the information about the short term 312-50 Exam Dumps courses which helps the students to prepare for the exams.

Can I teach student creating a course with Quixel? Our club mentor recommends Blender 2.82 and Quixel Mixer 2020 for an advanced course. Any ideas how to use GameFromScratch for this or use an essay writing service rpg related storyline similar to Planet Minigolf?