Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fantastic Four

Talking Fantastic Four

We've just announced the Fantastic Four table via Marvel.com. You can view screenshots and trailer here:

http://marvel.com/news/story/15748/d...tic_four_table

Featuring Mister Fantastic, the Invisible Woman, the Thing and the Human Torch, the Fantastic Four table features loads of interactive 3D models, online multiplayer competition and multiple layers of Super Hero gameplay. Guide the ball up the Torch Ramp, discover a set of Invisible Flippers, and feel the full crushing force of the Thing as you take down Doctor Doom just in time to face mighty Galactus and save Earth from obliteration.

crackervizzo

It looks fantastic

Keep 'm coming

Once again, great use of the characters ... and their abilities in the table layout !

Applause !

Now to wait for the 18 th !

May? Yay! The table looks fant... oh no, that joke was already made. Well, it looks really amazing!

1 word 3 letters........WOW......can we get a price check?? 240 msp's......??? and what's next....this or paranormal????

Writer of Guides ShoryukenToTheChin's Avatar

This table looks fricking epic, I love the F4 and Galactus is one of my all time fav comic book characters. Can't wait to get my hands on this table.

Zen Studios are really doing a great job of capturing the characters personalities, even adding various things such as using their powers etc. Truely this is a Comic Book Fan and Pinball Fan's dream..... guess what im BOTH!!!

Zen Studios FTW

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Looks hot, I know my scores are pretty much invisible but it's not a stretch to say I plan on clobbering this table.

I really am sorry for that. I just couldn't help myself.

Oh the puns! the puns!!! lol

I would have thought that THOR would have been a good table to release now since the movie is out in the UK now and in the USA soon.

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Sweet! Oh, wait, I have to fit in....Ummm, things certainly doesn't look Grimm at Zen!

Thumbs up

this is AMAZING!!! you had me at "we've just announced..."

This table looks BEAST! I like how you guys implemented each hero's ability to play though the table.

I went on youtube, and i had a great laugh. The Marvel nerds attacked the video. The comments are grade A comedy.

Check out the comments:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtkgP0gnHz4

If this is any indication as to what direction ZEN will be taking their new tables, then "Yes please, may I have another!".

Mr fantastic grabbing the ball from the outlane is pretty sweet indeed.

I fully support previews allthough it's a little bitter sweet, like, Hey check this out! You wana play it HUH? Yeah looks freekin sweet right? I know, it's gona be super fun! Want to buy it huh???

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Not yet. Later.

[tantrum] but I want it noooooow [/tantrum]

only 20 days to go.

Will there be a giveaway like last time? If so, I have the puppy dog eyes at the ready!

Quote Originally Posted by The Albin0 Rhin0 View Post
    This table looks BEAST! I like how you guys implemented each hero's ability to play though the table.

I went on youtube, and i had a great laugh. The Marvel nerds attacked the video. The comments are grade A comedy.

Check out the comments:
    lol! I'm sure we'd be just as pissed if crackervizzo opened this thread and it would actually be a new movie instead of a new table

Check out the comments:
    So funny but sad at the same time... I found the following to be most hilarious:

Title of the video is: Marvel Pinball: Fantastic Four Trailer

"Thumbs up if you thought this was going to be a trailer to a new Fantastic Four movie."

And 34 other people were actually as blind as the commenter and thumbed this up. Oh my...

Wow, that looks great. Looks like a lot to do. Really liked the way they have Reed performing the saves. Nice to see Doom and Galactus make an appearance along with a nod to the first issue with Mole Man at least on the table. Can't wait to see what type of mode they have for the Super Skrull, if any.

Default renaissance

great use of licence zen.
    looks like pinball is having a bit of a renaissance on of the pubs i go in regularly has had a stern batman pinball table installed.
    and around the table at work it used to all be call of duty now its pinball.
    Awesome......

Check out the comments:
    Ah bless em, so stupid they are actually flaming Marvel for this wtf is wrong with them.

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Absolutely epic looking table. You guys continue to trump yourselves time and time again. The bar is already set so high, and you just keep raising it.

Dirty secret: Since I DL'ed Pinball FX2 in January...NOTHING ELSE...has been played on my 360. At all. What can I say? I love this ****.

Thanks Mel! It looks like a feature packed table--guess I'll get started on a guide.

By the way, was the purpose of the poll to receive the least amount of votes?

I checked the website a few days before the poll vanished and remember the numbers:

Captain America - 31% (slight lead)
    Hulk - 24%
    Fantastic Four - 14%
    Ghost Rider - 31%

I hope this means Hulk is next.
    They took our pinball machines!
    Let's revolt, who's with me?
    Grab a pitchfork and come with Zen!

Maybe they'll put the most time and effort in the top voted table to make it the best of the bunch and that's why it will be released last!?

Quote Originally Posted by blue View Post
    By the way, was the purpose of the poll to receive the least amount of votes?
    I was wondering the same thing... I wonder if it had to do with the leaked screenshot posted up yesterday.

The table looks great guys. I especially like what looks to be the Human Torch ramp... the inversion that the ball goes thru looks really awesome

Also nice touch with Silver Surfer printed on the inside of the cabinet. I hope he makes an appearance in this table... but then again a whole table themed around him would be pretty sweet too He has been been one of my fav Marvel characters for a while. He is just so powerful.

I wonder how that FF disc will work in the upper left by Doctor Doom? Maybe it is some sort of ball lock.

Looks like there is going to be 5 main missions according to the table lights. 1 for each character including Doctor Doom. Galactus must be wizard mode. And 3 multiball modes... Fantastic Four-ball, Sign Multiball, and of course Clobberin' Mulitball
    Last edited by KGSoloman8000; 04-29-2011 at 07:31 AM.

Good stuff, Zen. The table looks great.

Re the poll, I still think we'll see all 4 of those tables (and more) staggered over time. Given the production times involved, I'd wager spacebux* that all 4 tables were in production, or at least pre-production prior to the poll.

Testing and QA may impact the release schedules of individual tables. Some (e.g. Captain America or HULK) may need more testing, re-design, engineering and balancing than others.

Which is fine by me. I'd much rather see a game that has been balanced and finessed, even if late, than one that has been forced-released to a schedule. (Crysis 2, looking at you now...)

Anywaaay, I'm looking forward to this table. It looks like the pinball term "sinkhole" will have to be redefined!

Zen, I'm being greedy here, but could you give us a rough timeline for Paranormal's release? Should we expect it before or after FF?

* offer void if your first name starts with Mel

Quote Originally Posted by KGSoloman8000 View Post
    I was wondering the same thing... I wonder if it had to do with the leaked screenshot posted up yesterday.
    Ook? I missed that.

Sige Multiball (sp? cant quite make it out on the pics), and of course Clobberin' Mulitball
    Sign Multiball, I believe. Presumably the big "4" circle sign/symbol in the upper left, where Doctor Doom is standing.

Like the other Marvel tables, I have zero interest in the theme, but am still looking forward to this new table

The youtube vid has 52 dislikes, most likely people who failed to read the title of the video.

Wow, great looking table. I can see how pinball FX2 has been collecting the MS space bucks.

The screenshot was just titillation. The promotional video and official release date (May 17th) are evident of Zen's planning. The table had to be finished at least a month ago in order to be certified and prepped by Microsoft.

Quote Originally Posted by Womble View Post
    Re the poll, I still think we'll see all 4 of those tables (and more) staggered over time.
    It seemed obvious we would be getting all four considering Zen's enthusiasm about the Marvel IP. I figured there were already basic designs for each table and the winner would be prioritized. Evidently not since the poll vanished and was never mentioned again.

I'm guessing politics won since the press release mentioned it's the fiftieth anniversary of the Fantastic Four. However, Captain America is sixty. Maybe it will be released mid-July to coincide with the movie. Ghost Rider would make a fitting autumn release. Hulk turns fifty next year.

F4 was always going to have a table sinces its one of Marvels best know IPs but yeh I agree that most likely Cap won the poll so his table is given extra time to be as epic as possible.

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Also nice touch with Silver Surfer printed on the inside of the cabinet. I hope he makes an appearance in this table... but then again a whole table themed around him would be pretty sweet too He has been been one of my fav Marvel characters for a while. He is just so powerful.
    I totally agree. I'm a huge Silver Surfer fan. It's definitely nice to see him here, but a table just for him would be... cosmic!

Yeah Silver Surfer would be awesome, have the final mission against Thanos. It would be really epic with wormholes etc.

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

On a SS table, I hope that when you hit the side of the ramps it doesn't insta-kill you like the NES game featured on the AVGN programme

Quote Originally Posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
    Yeah Silver Surfer would be awesome, have the final mission against Thanos. It would be really epic with wormholes etc.

true that. Truley epic though...

The Infinity Gauntlet Table! Mephisto, Death, Thanos, SS, F4, Dr strange, ect. Plus it just lends itself to pinball, 6 gems, 6 missions.... Time, Space, Mind, Soul, Reality, and Power

Last edited by Logic_FTW; 04-29-2011 at 05:00 PM.

This table looks sweet. Takes me back to buying Fantastic Four comics back in Boston from Newbury comics. Still have some stashed away in a box somewhere...

HMM And this table will be released in May, a week before they tell me I turn 40. An early birthday present for meeee...LOL!

Of course I appreciated the code for Sorcerers Layer on PS3 but sadly I have not been able to play it due to the PSN "upgrade".

Looking forward to this table on 360 and for now tournament on the Mars table.

Thanks to Zen for all their great work.

LarrysFunnyBone
    I aint got no skills, I just smack the ball for a while...LOL! ;-)

looks awsome

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Logic_FTW View Post

The Infinity Gauntlet Table! Mephisto, Death, Thanos, SS, F4, Dr strange, ect. Plus it just lends itself to pinball, 6 gems, 6 missions.... Time, Space, Mind, Soul, Reality, and Power

Oh defo m8, hmm seems me and you think alike surely he will get a table. Oh have you guys check out some Marvel Pinball guides I did got featured on Marvel Pinball website homepage.

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Oh have you guys check out some Marvel Pinball guides I did got featured on Marvel Pinball website homepage.
    Do you have a URL? I couldn't find anything on marvelpinball.com

Cheers

http://www.marvelpinball.com/

Its the 2nd news article posted just under the announcement for Fantastic Four table m8.

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Thanks for that.

None of the FF stuff was showing up for me. Had to clear my cache, refresh the browser (Safari).

Ah, well I hope the guides help ya out in some way.

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Quote Originally Posted by UranusIsBroken View Post
    Absolutely epic looking table. You guys continue to trump yourselves time and time again. The bar is already set so high, and you just keep raising it.

Dirty secret: Since I DL'ed Pinball FX2 in January...NOTHING ELSE...has been played on my 360. At all. What can I say? I love this ****.
    I'm pretty much the same mate. With the exception of the odd game of Trials it's been pinball all the way. This table looks amazing and feature packed (always a good thing). However, LA Noire will be eating into a fair bit of my pinball time after the 20th.

I have to say it's looking good for the 'one new table a month' goal from Zen. Fantastic work.

High res versions of the marvelpinball.com screenshots:

http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets...ic_four_01.jpg

http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets...ic_four_07.jpg

http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets...ic_four_10.jpg

BTW, someone at Zen has a fetish for:

a) hidden/obscured bonus-multiplier rollover lanes, and

b) cross-table shots from a mid/upper flipper.

Tables with the latter include: ED, SL, Pasha, Biolab, Mars, Rome, Extreme, Agents, Excalibur, Buccaneer, NM, Blade, Spiderman, IronMan. (And SFII, R&B and Wolverine to lesser extents.)

Question for comic book fans: who are the villains on either side of Doctor Doom? There's a guy with bad sunglasses, and a Green Goblin-y dude.
    Last edited by Womble; 04-30-2011 at 04:25 AM.

Question for comic book fans: who are the villains on either side of Doctor Doom? There's a guy with bad sunglasses, and a Green Goblin-y dude.
    Mole man is bad sunglasses dude and I believe that is a Skrull from the Skrull/Kree war storyline/

[QUOTE=Womble;10013]
    BTW, someone at Zen has a fetish for:

a) hidden/obscured bonus-multiplier rollover lanes, and

b) cross-table shots from a mid/upper flipper.

Tables with the latter include: ED, SL, Pasha, Biolab, Mars, Rome, Extreme, Agents, Excalibur, Buccaneer, NM, Blade, Spiderman, IronMan. (And SFII, R&B and Wolverine to lesser extents.)

I agree with you wholeheartedly. I don't know why these themes need to permeate the design of nearly every single table. I'd like to see at least ONE table that has just two flippers. Just two. I honestly don't mind the third flipper, but it seems paramount that every table use that flipper for the most absolutely crucial shots on the table. Excalibur uses a cross table shot, but it's pretty much for the sole purpose of pursuing multiball. Some tables act like the upper flipper is the only GD thing that matters. I find it really irritating, as you can see. I can't stand being held back on a table because I can't get the ball TO the flipper, and when I DO, then I have to flawlessly execute another shot. Oh yeah...and you have to do this dozens of times within a time frame of a half minute. I know that's not necessarily true but... LOL

I think Zen makes some beautiful, fabulous, well thought out tables. That being said, I don't think it would kill them to occasionally make a table that is just...straight forward without being so convoluted.

The one of the Left is Mole Man and the one on the Right is Super Skrull. Super Skrull is from a Alien race who made a Skrull has all four of the Fantastic Fours powers not just the same powers but stronger versions. He can mix between each power at will.

Mole Man can control Earth if I remember correctly he is kind of an underground world... not sure doh never really liked him as a villian.

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Nice! I look forward to this.

I really hope we get a Hulk themed table in the future too.

Thanks a lot, zen! Your tables are awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Flynn74 View Post
    I'm pretty much the same mate. With the exception of the odd game of Trials it's been pinball all the way. This table looks amazing and feature packed (always a good thing). However, LA Noire will be eating into a fair bit of my pinball time after the 20th.

I have to say it's looking good for the 'one new table a month' goal from Zen. Fantastic work.
    pretty much the same here, i keep getting ribbed by a workmate that i should play a REAL game...he just doesnt understand does he

Yeh I still see the silly comments like virtual pinball is this and that, can't people understand and accept the game on what it sets out to achieve. There is more replayablity in this game then in many full retail releases, that says something.

Anyways the wait for F4 is now upon us since we are in May now.

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Yeh I still see the silly comments like virtual pinball is this and that, can't people understand and accept the game on what it sets out to achieve. There is more replayablity in this game then in many full retail releases, that says something.

Anyways the wait for F4 is now upon us since we are in May now.
    It's awesome. I leave for the Finger Lakes in NY for a fishing trip this Friday. By the time I get back, the table will release in 2 days. It's gonna go by quickly. For ME. :-p

Quote Originally Posted by UranusIsBroken View Post
    It's awesome. I leave for the Finger Lakes in NY for a fishing trip this Friday. By the time I get back, the table will release in 2 days. It's gonna go by quickly. For ME. :-p
    Cool, I was thinking imagine if they got the DC license as well... a Batman table would be epic. But Marvel is fine because I remember wishing about them getting licenses for superheroes and they certainly pull this outa a hat.

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

This looks like a badass table but what about PARANORMAL?!!

Paranormal is coming m8, I remember it was said when they told us MARS would be crossing over.

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Not even 2 weeks left. That half-loop ramp (third image in Womble's post) looks pretty cool, no other PBFX2 table yet had something like this, or did it? As a fan of rollercoasters I really like things like this and long, curved wire ramps, which this table has plenty of. (Please do an amusement park-table sometime, Zen! ^^)
    Last edited by Eviron; 05-05-2011 at 07:34 PM.

There's a rollercoaster table from zen on the iphone ... not very playable due to the device layout though ... it would make an awesome pbfx2 table if they were to re-do it hd ... here are some screens :

http://www.hotfilesdownload.com/wp-c...jg2tzb.jpg.jpg

http://www.bestiphonefeatures.com/wp...ne-200x300.jpg

http://www.gameguru.in/images/zen-pi...coaster-ss.jpg

Anyway can't wait for this FF table, the gameplay looks fantastic (huh huh) and the 4 of them seem to be really well blended in the table layout and features !

Quote Originally Posted by Logic_FTW View Post

THAT sir, would be truly awesome, what an epic table it could be !

Quote Originally Posted by X DrLobo View Post
    There's a rollercoaster table from zen on the iphone ... not very playable due to the device layout though ... it would make an awesome pbfx2 table if they were to re-do it hd ... here are some screens :

Anyway can't wait for this FF table, the gameplay looks fantastic (huh huh) and the 4 of them seem to be really well blended in the table layout and features !
    Oh yeah, now that would look awesome in PFX2

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

OH YEAHHH!

Quote Originally Posted by X DrLobo View Post

Not bad. It kind of looks like a table made with Visual Pinball though loops are not possible there afaik. Could be nice in PBFX2 if they reworked and changed some of the stuff - especially the artwork. This hasn't just got a normal loop but a double loop into a corkscrew. :O <3

I just hope the table isnt an Iron Man table lol Iron Man was very annoying to play for me, I was still able to beat the table doh after some hard work. I hope this table has flow like the spiderman table etc.

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Conversely, I wouldn't want another Spider-Man. Give me a Wolverine any day.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekro Neko View Post
    Yeh I love Wolverine also, the claw save was a good feature... both tables are good for high scoring madness.

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Quote Originally Posted by Nekro Neko View Post
    agreed i love the way Wolverine table plays

FF SWEET! I cannot wait!

Yeh I love Wolverine also, the claw save was a good feature... both tables are good for high scoring madness.
    heh I must be doing something wrong on Wolverine. It seems like the whole table is designed to send the ball straight to the outlanes.

You need to make sure Kickback is lit on both sides, thats the first thing I do on Pinball. It saves LIVES!

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Just noticed HERBIE in the vid. Awesome.

You need to make sure Kickback is lit on both sides, thats the first thing I do on Pinball. It saves LIVES!
    Someone needs to make a video for me I guess. I just can't hit those left kickback targets with any kind of consistency.

Short gameplay video:

http://au.ign.com/videos/2011/05/09/...fantastic-four

BTW, the DMD animations look more extensive than those in Sorcerer's Lair. Also, the DMD color is actually readable! Both good things.
    Last edited by Womble; 05-10-2011 at 12:42 AM.

Short gameplay video:

http://au.ign.com/videos/2011/05/09/...fantastic-four

BTW, the DMD animations look more extensive than those in Sorcerer's Lair. Also, the DMD color is actually readable! Both good things.
    I wish it was longer ... I wanted to see what happened right after he put it in The Thing hole... It looks great though. Nice to see it in motion. I am eagerly awaiting its release.

Fingers crossed Hoping to win the table early via the twitter contest along with one of those awesome marvel tees.

I was waiting for Zen to improve their DMD - obviously there is no programming or technological limitations but more of an effect that they were going for. I have always liked the Pro Pinball DMD especially Fantastic Journey (must admit - haven't seen it in a long time so my memory can be a bit off of how good it actually looked). I also liked the idea that you could change the transparency of the DMD and that the resolution and detail looked better. The bit of Fantastic 4 that I saw seems to indicate that it has gone more in that direction.

[QUOTE=KGSoloman8000;10307 Hoping to win the table early via the twitter contest along with one of those awesome marvel tees. [/QUOTE]

Where and how can i join this contest. Im eager to get early codes

Quote Originally Posted by jop87 View Post
    Where and how can i join this contest. Im eager to get early codes
    I hate twitter, I refuse to use it. Facebook is fine though

More Fantastic Four gameplay:

http://youtu.be/U3frk157nR0

And a more longer gameplay with the Doctor Doom mode, seems cool:
    http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/puzz.../video/6312925

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by deep View Post
    That is cool, I guess the Doom mission is a 4 part set; Stage 1 = 1 Ball. Stage 2 = 2 Balls. Stage 3 = 3 Balls and Stage 4 = 4 Balls.

Defo gonna be multiball madness for sure on this table. It screams that with the team being a 4 members group.

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Quote Originally Posted by deep View Post
    The number of half-up then back down the ramp shots in that video scares me. Please, please I do NOT want ROME 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by rapierdwit View Post
    The number of half-up then back down the ramp shots in that video scares me. Please, please I do NOT want ROME 2.0
    I wouldn't mind a Rome 2.0... or even an Iron Man 2.0

I seem to really enjoy the tougher tables.

I wouldn't mind a Rome 2.0... or even an Iron Man 2.0

I seem to really enjoy the tougher tables.
    Well, the ball didn't actually drain from the missed ramp shots (my pet peeve with Rome), so I could live with that I hope Zen finds that fine line between tough and annoying for Fantastic Four.

Really stoked for this table. It's just too bad that the younger audience dislikes pinball.

Really stoked for this table. It's just too bad that the younger audience dislikes pinball.
    Strange coz normally they like games where you aim and shoot. To be fair, they just didn't grow up with pinball and arcades so the fascination among young people naturally is on another level. But with Zen/Marvel Pinball and the Pinball FX-series the young videogaming crowd is reached and by getting into the games some of them will get interested in real pinballing aswell - in my case PBFX2 awoke my interest in this hobby again!

6 more days fellas

The anticipation is building

I don't think they know, or even care that pinball tables have rules ... i remember being astonished when i discovered wayyyyyy back that a flipper button pressure made the 'lights' cycle

Take anybody who has no clue whatsoever about pinball and is just trying to keep the ball in play, they're bored really quick ...

Really looking forward to this table, Mars left me a little disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt_Sideburn View Post
    Really looking forward to this table, Mars left me a little disappointed.
    I kind of agree. I was hoping that Mars would be in my top 5 favourite tables. It's just too much of a time consuming grind to try and get a good score. At the moment I would say it is around my 8th-10th favourite table which is only a wee bit dissapointing because I was expecting tables to get better with each release. I'm not complaining though as I have had many hours gameplay to get to my current high score of 177m. Can't see me playing it much after the tournament has finished though.

Bring on the Fantastic Four...

Yep the table will soon be in our collection.

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Achievements are up:

5 G - Doomsday - Lock 4 balls with Doctor Doom and start the Four-ball mode on Fantastic Four.

15 G - Flame on! - Ignite the sign of the Fantastic Four with the Human Torch on Fantastic Four.

30 G - Power Cosmic - Complete all the main missions and save the Earth on Fantastic Four.

I hope Galactus is harder than Ultimo...sounds like Silver Surfer will be involved.

Quote Originally Posted by blue View Post
    I hope Galactus is harder than Ultimo...sounds like Silver Surfer will be involved.
    Maybe you fight Galactus while deactivating the pyramid defense system, escaping with the cookie jar, while Dracula follows you the entire time?

I'd rather do all of that than complete Atlantis again.

Maybe you fight Galactus while deactivating the pyramid defense system, escaping with the cookie jar, while Dracula follows you the entire time?
    Is that before or after the 10 Oasis Hole shots?

Confirmed - POST OF THE DAY

Yeh I can't wait to try and face Galactus but man not another Ultimo that was very annoying to get to and complete.

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Look in the Overhead Images thread for a little surprise

The pics look very nice. I can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloda View Post
    Look in the Overhead Images thread for a little surprise
    Wow, thats nice. Thanks again good work m8.

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

So, when is this going to be up? I am ready to download. :P

Yeh I can't wait to try and face Galactus but man not another Ultimo that was very annoying to get to and complete.
    IMO, FF will not be a very hard table ... So far Zen has managed to really capture the essence of the marvel character in the layout and gameplay of all their tables .... even on the most recent 'non marvel' tables there are a lot of particular features that really represent the theme...
    FF being kind of a casual superhero group i guess the table will represent that, the few videos we've seen make me think that it's gonna be spectacular, epic, i guess the missions will have a different rythm regarding wich hero/villain it refers too, but i'd be surprised if it was a hardcore table regarding the theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt_Sideburn View Post
    So, when is this going to be up? I am ready to download. :P
    I'd say 24 hours from ........

NOW !!!!

Yeh its just under a day away!

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Yeh its just under a day away!