Results 1 to 25 of 25

Thread: Systematic approach to completing F4 Wizard mode

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,090

    Default Systematic approach to completing F4 Wizard mode

    After reading some of the recent posts on the forum I realised that there are many people that have not reached or completed a tables Wizard mode. As I had lots of fun reaching and completing the Wizard mode I decided to write a step by step guide for reaching the Wizard mode with the hope of encouraging and giving a boost to players that have not reached it before. There are obviously many other alternative approaches to reaching it and there are also much better pinball minds and writers on this forum but I decided to give it a shot. If you have completed the Wizard mode, please feel free to suggest corrections, where the guide can be a bit more clearer or where a step needs to be added or whatever. This is also not a table guide - I'll leave that to the guys that have done a great job so far on them (ShoryukenToTheChin's guide) - this is a straight path to the Wizard mode. Here goes!!!!

    Preparation

    - Be honest with yourself... if you still struggle with aiming and keeping control of the ball, set the table to easy mode (with maximum extra balls etc.) in the tables operators menu to give your self the best shot at this.
    - Learn the layout of the table (image in the overhead image thread).
    - Make a concious decision that you are going to go for the Wizard mode and that you are not going to get side tracked. Forget about improving your score, the stackable multi-ball modes, 10x bonus multiplier etc.
    - Read the table rules so that you understand how to complete each mission.
    - Make sure that you can complete all the missions before attempting a game to reach the Wizard mode. E.g. If you have not completed Dr. Doom yet... repeat the mission, without getting sidetracked, until you are comfortable in completing it and have an approach that works for you. Start the game, immediately go for the Baxter building, after the mission hole is lit, go for it and start Dr. Doom mission. Repeat until you can complete it no matter how many times you have to restart... it is worth it.
    - Make sure that you can hit the torch ramp (yellow ramp) at will as you will need to be able to do it in the Wizard mode. There are two ways of doing it... shoot the right orbit and shoot the ball when it comes around or shoot it into the unlit mission hole and when it pops out, hit it at the ramp.

    Initial and Critical Goals

    - Accept that you are going to play a slow and calculated game as this table requires pinpoint accuracy. Before you take any shots, you will first need to get the ball under control, aim and then shoot (except when you go for the negative zone ball-saver - see below).
    - As have been mentioned on this forum many times... this table will gobble up balls down the out-lanes and down the middle - it appears to be impossible to keep the ball alive for long when you first start playing. The key to overcome this is to always and immediately, before anything else, play to activate the negative zone (NZ) ball-saver and the kickbacks.
    - To activate the NZ ball-saver and at the same time work toward activating the kickbacks you have to shoot the invisible woman ramp (blue ramp) and/or the thing ramp (brown ramp) 7 times. After 7 hits you need to shoot the Dr. Doom ramp (green ramp) 7 - 8 times depending on what direction your first shot goes - It alternatively sends the ball to the left or the right in-lanes - only the 4 left side shots count towards activating the NZ ball-saver.
    - When I go for the negative zone ball-saver I try to get into a rhythm by shooting with the left flipper into the invisible woman ramp and then with the right flipper into the thing ramp. With a combination of sight, sound and feel you can get into rhythm to complete those shots quickly and efficiently.
    - After the 7 shots you then need to go for the Dr. Doom ramp and you can also get into a rhythm for that... even though it is not a required shot, it helps with the rhythm if you shoot all the shots coming down the left out most in-lane into the invisible woman ramp rather than directly at the Dr. Doom ramp.
    - When you missed one of the shots... get the ball under control, take aim and try to get into the rhythm again. Practice makes perfect they say... and remember 10x combo activates extra ball - not that you want to get sidetracked!!!
    - After NZ ball-saver is active you should have at least the left kickback activated. Continue with the invisible woman/thing ramp rhythm shots until the right one is activated.
    - As soon as you use a kickback - do the rhythm shots and activate it again.
    - As soon as you use the NZ ball-saver - do the rhythm shots and activate it again.
    - As soon as you lose a ball restart the proses - do the rhythm shots and activate both again.... you get the picture. This is the whole key to making a long game on this table possible. If you don't stick to it... good luck!!!

    Missions

    - Proceed through the missions which ever way you feel comfortable with but think about it carefully. I choose to do the Dr. Doom mission first because I find it the most difficult part of the entire table (including the Wizard mode... isn't that good to know!!!) and where I am also most likely to lose a ball-saver, kickbacks or a ball. That kind of stress is the last thing I want before going for the Wizard mode. I usually go for the thing mission last as it is fun and low risk if you get the ball on the left flipper and shoot from there.
    - If you can handle the risk of not first activating the NZ ball-saver or kickbacks, there is an alternative approach to starting the game off with a bang!
    - One of the missions can also be used in a very efficient way to get the NZ ball-saver activated for the first time. Once you have charged up the 7 ramp shots, start the Mr. Fantastic mission. Each time you hit his hand during his mission he will place the ball just above his machine, and when they roll down it counts as 1 of the 4 shots you need to activate the NZ ball-saver, so it should activate after the 4th of 6 shots you need to make in his mission.
    - A combined approach of first completing the Dr. Doom mission and then to complete the Mr. Fantastic mission to activate your first NZ ball-saver can be an excellent way to get you quickly into a good position in the game and well off towards reaching the wizard mode. Don't make it your priority though if you don't have the best ball control yet and rather stick to the safety first approach...

    Wizard Mode Preparation

    - First, and most important thing to remember about Wizard mode is that it is not timed... I repeat, it is not timed, so you have all the time in the world. No rush shots - bring the ball under control, take aim and shoot. If you miss.. get the ball under control again and repeat.
    - Before you activate the wizard mode... make sure your NZ ball-saver and kickbacks are activated. You will notice that you will immediately "lose" the NZ ball-saver as soon as the mission start.. but you will get it back once the wizard mode is completed... which makes life much easier especially as you are then going to approach the game in your new guise as "The Ultimate High Score Maker".
    - If you lose one of the kickbacks during wizard mode... take the time to get into your practice ramp shot rhythm and reactivate before continuing... remember the mode is not timed.

    Wizard Mode

    - The 1st stage is easy. Get the ball under control and shoot it into the portal so that torch can go through.
    - The 2nd stage is also easy - shoot the three targets in front of the thing hole and then the ball into the thing hole to destroy the energy converter... easy!
    - The 3d stage can be a bit nervy because you have a relatively short time for each individual shot but again... the stage is not timed. You need to hit the rays from Galactus 4 times to reflect it back into his eyes - the rays will randomly hit up one of the 4 ramps. Decide which ramps you are comfortable with and only shoot at the ray on those ramps (invisible woman ramp is the easiest for me and torch the most difficult)... do not shoot at the other ramps if you are not comfortable with them... you will make a mistake and then you will regret it.
    - The 4th stage is to get torch back through the portal again... shoot the Dr. Doom ramp 4 times to open the portal... they make it easier by every second Dr. Doom ramp shot not being diverted to the right. Do your practised rhythm shots again as it will make it easier... blue ramp - green ramp... repeat.
    - Now for the 5th and most difficult stage... well it would be if you haven't practised hitting the torch ramp!!! You need to collect the Ultimate Nullifier that torch brought back through the portal - it appears as a hologram at the entrance of the torch ramp.
    - Once you have it you need to complete one more shot for the 6th and last stage - hit either the lit Dr. Doom ramp or the Invisible woman ramp to defeat Galactus and then enjoy the spoils of your victory with a bit of a multi-ball frenzy - the frenzy mode is timed though so don't take your time but do make sure that you aim your shots as it results in a much higher score!!!

    Here is a video of me playing through the table.

    Well, there you have it. I hope you complete it quickly! Please let us know once you have done so... and let us have your best bragging... you earned it! Be assured, once you have reached and completed Wizard mode your confidence will go up, you will feel that you have beaten the table and the scores will come... if you remember to always keep the NZ ball-saver and kickbacks activated!!!
    Last edited by Cloda; 06-22-2012 at 10:43 AM. Reason: updated after the table update
    Williams Pinball: Classic Arcade scores (Wizard Mode and/or Achievement)

    FT - 241.1M (1); TGW - 684.6M (1); JY - 99.7M (1); MM - 376M (1)

    AFM - 18 274.5M (1); BR - 41M (1); PZ - 37.8M (1)

    Cloda's somewhat vain and sort of self-indulgent thread

  2. #2
    Writer of Guides ShoryukenToTheChin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    2,337

    Default

    Tip my hat off to you sir, excellent help for those who aint done the GALACTUS battle as of yet.


    Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

    PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    158

    Default

    Great advice for the most part, but I strongly disagree on one point, and have a bit of advice of my own to add. I would suggest always going for Doom's mission first, before activating NZ ball saver, as it is the most challenging, and negative zone will not activate in Doom's mode, and worse, if you drain in Doom's mode with the NZ up, it glitches out and will be unavailable the rest of the current game.

    Once you have Doom down, charge up the 7 ramp shots for NZ, but instead of hitting the 7-8 sign ramp shots, start Mr Fantastic's mission. If the NZ is fully charged, each time you hit his hand during his mission he places the ball just above his machine, and when they roll down it counts as 1 of the 4 shots you need to activate the NZ ball saver, so it should activate after the 4th of 6 shots you need to make in his mission.

    Using this strategy to start the game off will get you 2 missions down, and activate the NZ ball saver in a minimum # of shots, putting you in a great position to finish the rest of the missions.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heathenSauce View Post
    Great advice for the most part, but I strongly disagree on one point, and have a bit of advice of my own to add. I would suggest always going for Doom's mission first, before activating NZ ball saver, as it is the most challenging, and negative zone will not activate in Doom's mode, and worse, if you drain in Doom's mode with the NZ up, it glitches out and will be unavailable the rest of the current game.

    Once you have Doom down, charge up the 7 ramp shots for NZ, but instead of hitting the 7-8 sign ramp shots, start Mr Fantastic's mission. If the NZ is fully charged, each time you hit his hand during his mission he places the ball just above his machine, and when they roll down it counts as 1 of the 4 shots you need to activate the NZ ball saver, so it should activate after the 4th of 6 shots you need to make in his mission.

    Using this strategy to start the game off will get you 2 missions down, and activate the NZ ball saver in a minimum # of shots, putting you in a great position to finish the rest of the missions.
    Great tips

    That's the way I have been doing it... Doom first followed by Mr. Fantastic all while activating NZ ball saver and kickbacks.

    Still haven't beaten wizard mode yet. Have made it there 5 times and have gotten really unlucky each time with some unfortunate bounces, lol (I choked a few times too). Nice to know that none of the modes are timed. Gives me a chance to catch my breath. I think I will take a few shots at it tonight to finish up the achievements for this table

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,090

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heathenSauce View Post
    Great advice for the most part, but I strongly disagree on one point, and have a bit of advice of my own to add. I would suggest always going for Doom's mission first, before activating NZ ball saver, as it is the most challenging, and negative zone will not activate in Doom's mode, and worse, if you drain in Doom's mode with the NZ up, it glitches out and will be unavailable the rest of the current game.

    Once you have Doom down, charge up the 7 ramp shots for NZ, but instead of hitting the 7-8 sign ramp shots, start Mr Fantastic's mission. If the NZ is fully charged, each time you hit his hand during his mission he places the ball just above his machine, and when they roll down it counts as 1 of the 4 shots you need to activate the NZ ball saver, so it should activate after the 4th of 6 shots you need to make in his mission.

    Using this strategy to start the game off will get you 2 missions down, and activate the NZ ball saver in a minimum # of shots, putting you in a great position to finish the rest of the missions.
    Thanks for the feedback and tips HeathenSauce - nice approach to activating your first negative zone ball-saver!! I will build it into the approach as an alternative for people to consider (later - going to bed now!!). I have never thought of it because I'm kind of obsesses with getting the Negative Zone ball-saver activated before I get temped with some or other mission or mode but will definitely try your approach from now. Hopefully the Dr. Doom / negative zone ball-saver is also fixed up quickly because its a pity that you have to adjust your strategy because of a glitch.

    Quote Originally Posted by KGSoloman8000 View Post
    Great tips

    That's the way I have been doing it... Doom first followed by Mr. Fantastic all while activating NZ ball saver and kickbacks.

    Still haven't beaten wizard mode yet. Have made it there 5 times and have gotten really unlucky each time with some unfortunate bounces, lol (I choked a few times too). Nice to know that none of the modes are timed. Gives me a chance to catch my breath. I think I will take a few shots at it tonight to finish up the achievements for this table
    Please let me know once you have achieved it if all my info is accurate - I couldn't get myself to attempt it again before posting this... until we know what is going to happen with the game breaking glitches I am not really going to play the table too hard.

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloda View Post
    Hopefully the Dr. Doom / negative zone ball-saver is also fixed up quickly because its a pity that you have to adjust your strategy because of a glitch.
    Somehow I managed to make the negative zone work during Doom's mode, and got curious so I tried some scenarios to get it cleared. It seems the bug only occurs, when you hit Doom with a simple ball. If you don't hit him, or hit him with an enchanted yellow ball, the saver works just fine. Nevertheless if you hit him wit a simple ball, and then an enchanted ball, the saver will work either!

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 4rcad3f4n View Post
    Somehow I managed to make the negative zone work during Doom's mode, and got curious so I tried some scenarios to get it cleared. It seems the bug only occurs, when you hit Doom with a simple ball. If you don't hit him, or hit him with an enchanted yellow ball, the saver works just fine. Nevertheless if you hit him wit a simple ball, and then an enchanted ball, the saver will work either!
    I've had it glitch twice on me, and both times were before I had made the Baxter building shot and my ball was still normal, but I'm not sure if I had actually shot the ball up the sign ramp at any point in the mode. I've never had it actually work in Doom's mode.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    121

    Default

    Thanx for the Wizard Mode guide... great idea. Every table should have one.

  9. #9
    Writer of Guides ShoryukenToTheChin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    2,337

    Default

    Funny enough when I completed the wizard mode it was on my first time, I just relaxed and made careful shots throughout. there where times I nearly mucked up but held myself together.

    I complete it on Thursday night last week,.

    So who else has joined the Give GALATUS A Stomach Ache Club?


    Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

    PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    731

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
    So who else has joined the Give GALATUS A Stomach Ache Club?
    Pick me, pick me!

    Thanks for the guide Cloda; great idea.

    Has anyone noticed that the Dr Doom mission doesn't award a score on completion? Played it today, and got zip for my efforts. Meanwhile, the Invisible Girl mode gives 10 million...

    BTW, if you're having trouble with the green/orange ramps when trying to build your kickbacks and magna save, try for the blue ramp instead. It's the easiest shot on the table, and you can use your two nudge warnings to get the ball on to the left flipper for the shot. (Then wait 30 seconds to reset the warnings. Rinse, repeat.)
    Last edited by Womble; 05-25-2011 at 09:23 AM.

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,090

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Womble View Post
    Pick me, pick me!

    Thanks for the guide Cloda; great idea.

    Has anyone noticed that the Dr Doom mission doesn't award a score on completion? Played it today, and got zip for my efforts. Meanwhile, the Invisible Girl mode gives 10 million...

    BTW, if you're having trouble with the green/orange ramps when trying to build your kickbacks and magna save, try for the blue ramp instead. It's the easiest shot on the table, and you can use your two nudge warnings to get the ball on to the left flipper for the shot. (Then wait 30 seconds to reset the warnings. Rinse, repeat.)
    Your method definitely work as well but when I first started playing the table I realised that it was going to drive me crazy activating the kickbacks/NZ ball-saver if I can't do it in a relatively quick and easy way... what has always worked for me is the zen rhythm thing for certain combo's where you kind of end up going into auto pilot mode... some of the tables where I do it on is obviously Fantastic 4, Ironman for the kickbacks, Spiderman for defeating doc Ock and other missions and Rome for starting garrison missions and extra balls. It is amazing how once you get the rhythm down it gets so much easier to repeat it again as it relies more on muscle memory... and ends up saving a lot of mental energy.

  12. #12
    Writer of Guides ShoryukenToTheChin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    2,337

    Default

    Yeh muscle memory plays a big part, I agree with that 100% it just takes practice the more you do something the less alien it feels.


    Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

    PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

  13. #13
    Member Lukky NL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    74

    Default

    Thank you Cloda!

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,090

    Default Fantastic Four Wizard Mode Video

    OK... I decided to see if I could make it through to the Wizard mode in under 15 minutes so that I could post it on youtube. I'm glad to say I managed to do so, but to do it I had to ignore most of my own advice so in this video you won't see me going for kickbacks and NZ ballsaver (well... I did start of with the Dr. Doom mission and then the Mr. Fantastic mission second but forgot to first go for the 7 blue/brown ramp shots before starting the mission). I also played the game a lot looser than I usually do e.g. shooting much more from moving balls, but this time around it worked out.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1ICzjfGFx0

    PS: Sorry for the terrible video quality, especially the exposure and sound that's soft and out of sync - I had to cover up the sensor (and at the same time microphone) on my camera as you could clearly see the reflection off the TV screen in the recording. If I do another recording, I will see what I can do to improve on this. First time I ever uploaded a video on youtube so there is still plenty that I have to learn.

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    731

    Default

    Cheers Cloda.

    Always nice to see extensive use of dead flipper passes. There's something very zen about ball control without hitting the flipper button.

  16. #16
    Writer of Guides ShoryukenToTheChin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    2,337

    Default

    Nice work on the vid, the picture quality gets the job done thats the most important thing... no need for 1080p quality.


    Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

    PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

  17. #17

    Default

    Nice vid Cloda, I love seeing how other people approach the game modes. Personally on the Dr. Doom mission once I hit the ramp the first time and he drops two yellow balls I just let the left one drain, I find it easier to hit the shot in my view mode, and with one ball. I don't know if there is a penalty for this though.

    Also for those who complete wizard mode, what's the average reward score you get from reward frenzy? I generally average about 95M but I've gotten up to 120M before. Is there any specific ramp/target that earns more than the others?

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    238

    Default

    Nice job on the video Cloda I could possibly do some videos like this, but I would really rather have some sort of capture card. Funds are kind of tight at the moment but I'll see if I can find a good deal on something so I can post up a few of my strategy vids. I really enjoy watching others play. I would love for blue to put a video out for Rome or Iron Man. I want to see how he attacks a relatively low scoring table.

    I finally managed to score the final achievement last night for this table Got right around 100MM for the reward firework frenzy.

    Pro-tip: I noticed you saved the Human Torch mission for last... I usually do Susan Storm last. Reason being... if you drain during the torch 40X reward phase after completing all the missions but before activating wizard mode... the table resets and you start off from square one. Trust me, I learned this the hard way lol

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,090

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gasfoodmurder View Post
    Nice vid Cloda, I love seeing how other people approach the game modes. Personally on the Dr. Doom mission once I hit the ramp the first time and he drops two yellow balls I just let the left one drain, I find it easier to hit the shot in my view mode, and with one ball. I don't know if there is a penalty for this though.

    Also for those who complete wizard mode, what's the average reward score you get from reward frenzy? I generally average about 95M but I've gotten up to 120M before. Is there any specific ramp/target that earns more than the others?
    I prefer the two ball method for Dr. Doom as it is possible to hit the ramp from both flippers. My last shot at Dr. Doom in the video is a good example... I missed with the right flipper but came right with the backhand shot off the left flipper. I don't think there is a penalty for letting go of any of the balls... all that seems to matter is that you do it in time. I remember it was mentioned that you don't even get points for completing Dr. Doom mission, but I always forget to take a look.

    My average reward score I guess is closer to about 60 - 80 million for Wizard Mode reward score. I have done more than 120 million once before. Taking a look at my video also didn't help to figure it out because that bit is way too bright to make much out. All I could see was that the score quickly jumped to 20million and then seemed to go up by 1 - 2 million at a time.

    Quote Originally Posted by KGSoloman8000 View Post
    Nice job on the video Cloda I could possibly do some videos like this, but I would really rather have some sort of capture card. Funds are kind of tight at the moment but I'll see if I can find a good deal on something so I can post up a few of my strategy vids. I really enjoy watching others play. I would love for blue to put a video out for Rome or Iron Man. I want to see how he attacks a relatively low scoring table.

    I finally managed to score the final achievement last night for this table Got right around 100MM for the reward firework frenzy.

    Pro-tip: I noticed you saved the Human Torch mission for last... I usually do Susan Storm last. Reason being... if you drain during the torch 40X reward phase after completing all the missions but before activating wizard mode... the table resets and you start off from square one. Trust me, I learned this the hard way lol
    Thanks for the tip. A bloke on the Marvel pinball forum also mentioned that this happened to him.

  20. #20

    Default

    Thank you Heathen and Soloman for the info on the glitches. Added them to my trophy guide over at ps3t.org and creditted you both for them... Hope you guys don't mind .

  21. #21
    Writer of Guides ShoryukenToTheChin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    2,337

    Default

    My F4 Guide is available on MarvelPinball.com Its in the News Section titled June 14th, 2011. There is where you can download the guide etc.

    Fantastic Four Table Guide By ShoryukenToTheChin.pdf


    Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

    PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

  22. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,090

    Default

    Fixed the Wizard mode guide to reflect the removed restrictions after the table has been updated. In the past you had to avoid certain shots and complete modes in a certain order to stand the best chance of not tripping over the glitches.
    Williams Pinball: Classic Arcade scores (Wizard Mode and/or Achievement)

    FT - 241.1M (1); TGW - 684.6M (1); JY - 99.7M (1); MM - 376M (1)

    AFM - 18 274.5M (1); BR - 41M (1); PZ - 37.8M (1)

    Cloda's somewhat vain and sort of self-indulgent thread

  23. #23
    Table Designer deep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    356

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloda View Post
    Fixed the Wizard mode guide to reflect the removed restrictions after the table has been updated. In the past you had to avoid certain shots and complete modes in a certain order to stand the best chance of not tripping over the glitches.
    Great! Thanks mate

  24. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,090

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deep View Post
    Great! Thanks mate
    Thanks allot for fixing the table. I really couldn't wait for the day when it finally got updated as I always rated it as one of my favourite tables. I had a blast playing it this week
    Williams Pinball: Classic Arcade scores (Wizard Mode and/or Achievement)

    FT - 241.1M (1); TGW - 684.6M (1); JY - 99.7M (1); MM - 376M (1)

    AFM - 18 274.5M (1); BR - 41M (1); PZ - 37.8M (1)

    Cloda's somewhat vain and sort of self-indulgent thread

  25. #25
    Table Designer deep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    356

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloda View Post
    Thanks allot for fixing the table. I really couldn't wait for the day when it finally got updated as I always rated it as one of my favourite tables. I had a blast playing it this week
    Glad to hear you like the Fantastic Four table so much! That was my first designed table, so I am very happy to see so much of you guys like that table

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •