Thread: Return of the Jedi high score deleted.

Default Return of the Jedi high score deleted.

I got just over 93M on the new table. I go to play today, and there is no record of me playing at all, and my wizard score dropped. I think this was the second time it happened, only this time I had a much higher score. What is going on?

I saw that Sunday morning. Was actually cool for me, as for a few hours, I was ranked #2 with a score of 23 million.

I'm going to guess there was some sort of scoring bug. After day 1 there was someone with 2+ billion, and another with 1+billion. Looking at the profile of the 2 billion point scorer, I'll just say that score wasn't consistent with the score that person placed on any other table, and I don't think the table lends itself to easily obtaining those types of scores.
    Tables completed: Ms Splosion Man, Spiderman, BioLab, Captain America, Empire Strikes Back, The Avengers, Wolverine, World War Hulk, Sorcerer's Lair, Fantastic Four, Blade, X-Men, Thor, Moon Knight, Infinity Gauntlet, Super League Football, Starfighter Assault, Han Solo
    Billionaire's Club: Spider-Man, World War Hulk, The Avengers, Sorcerer's Lair, Empire Strikes Back, Captain America, Ms. Splosion Man, Han Solo

Quote Originally Posted by OriginalEther View Post
    .... and I don't think the table lends itself to easily obtaining those types of scores.
    You are right about that. Those out lanes are ridiculous enough considering the strength of the triangle bumpers making it even worse. I see potential for high scoring, but just don't see how it's possible with drains happening too easily.

I'm certainly not the best player, but believe I have a respectable score on most tables. I have never had as much of a problem with losing balls as I have with this table. So frustrating!

Default Video of Return of the Jedi scoring bug

Okay now I see how they got such a high score. This table has some serious bugs. Check out this video I made. I have the ball trapped with the right flipper, and at the top right it's scoring 112,685 over and over again. This was going on for about a minute before I started filming. The only reason it stopped was because it was a 50M limit multi-player game.

Also notice at 10 seconds in it shows my deleted high score of 97M. In second place is my 63M which is what I'm getting credit for in the leaderboards.

I had an other kind of issue with these last tables.

I bought them at the very first moment from the game (there were not on the marketplace yet), in the same day I got the first two table achievement but the total amount didn't change. So always 96 of 100 (i missed only one, the table of jabba, damn too hard ) instead of 98 of 100.

In the game the 2 achievement are normally signed, so I don't understand why are not shown on the list.

I also noticed that the 3° achievement is for something that i already pass, but the achievement was not sblocked.
    It's a bug only mine?

Anyway is not so importat, I LOVE the game, and I always find the time to do some match. Thanks for that guys!

ps. Sorry for my EN :P
    Last edited by Icedry; 11-02-2013 at 09:54 AM.

I also love that the rule sheets leave a LOT of stuff out, and act as just a hint-bank. The screenshots IN the rule sheets need a lot of work, though.

We have the same issue here, the high score gets deleted.
    It is still on the local high score and leader board, but does not show when starting the table and does not count for the wizard score.
    Quite frustrating I must say, scoring a decent score of 69mil to have it deleted.
    Have the same issue with a friends score who plays on the same Xbox.
    I play on two different Xbox devices, same issue.
    So it seems to be related to the scoring code of the table and not to gamertag or Xbox device.

Please fix this, I really like the table, but no real point putting in extra effort if the score gets deleted all the time.

Any news on when the bugs for this table will be fixed so you guys stop whiping the leaderboards every week?

Quote Originally Posted by OdinThe1337 View Post
    Any news on when the bugs for this table will be fixed so you guys stop whiping the leaderboards every week?
    Not sure when - sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Not sure when - sorry!
    Ugh. Another update not coming due to that stupid 4m limit? I know it costs $$$$ for higher updates, but it would be nice if something was done soon for 360 to catch up (though at least they are ahead of some other systems in terms of getting the tables themselves). It's frustrating. Not all tables on Wii U or 3DS, and a lack of important updates on 360. At least the Steam version runs on my PC and seems to be caught up.
    Last edited by Brianvgplayer; 05-29-2014 at 01:00 AM.

Is this fixed yet?
    Have not seen a title update when starting the game.
    Really cool that we get new tables, would be nice to be able to play the existing ones properly.