• Show
Clear All
  • shogun00
    Pinball Wizard
    • Feb 2011

Originally posted by ShoryukenToTheChin
    Hypno74 uploaded this earlier -

Marvel pinball : Hero of pinball ?

Guess this is the congrats screen when you do everything for the 4 core Marvel Pinball tables.
    If you have the highest Hero score compared to your friends on your friends list, then that screen will appear. That's for the PS3 version though. I'm not sure if Pinball FX 2 has the same thing or not.

In English it's says, "you are the pinball hero."

Comment

• Womble
      • Nov 2010

Spiderman

Clone Chaos by StormtrooperMX19:

Clone ChaosComplete all four stages and lock three balls into Doc Ock hole to start the Wizard Mode: Clone Chaos on Spider-Man table! Visithttp://www.ps3trop...

Comment

• Weedstar DeLuxe
        • Jan 2011

hey how does it mean in the spider man video 62 million orbit?

play to level 5 on jj? then restart the table,then i made the four missions only one level

take the final

and then i get 62mio for one orbit? is that right?

pls help me i need a chance to get the points on the tourney come on fair play

i dont now the word for tha tis english but in german we say sportsghost
        sry for my really bad english

Comment

• shogun00
          Pinball Wizard
          • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Weedstar DeLuxe
          hey how does it mean in the spider man video 62 million orbit?

play to level 5 on jj? then restart the table,then i made the four missions only one level

take the final

and then i get 62mio for one orbit? is that right?
          No, you keep on completing the mission as many times as you can. When the game is over, the level is saved. Now start up a new game and keep on completing that mission.

If you look at the DMD in the beginning of the video (he points it out). JJ's level on his game is over 200. This is the way to increase the ramp values on the Clone Chaos mode.

Once you boosted the level to your liking (it'll take a long time to get it up to his level), then start up Clone Chaos mode and you can start racking up the points by hitting the ramps and orbits. It's even better if you can start up the Clone Chaos Multiball, which increases the ramp and orbit values even more.

Comment

• Womble
            • Nov 2010

Wolverine

OzVoyager1 takes on Wolverine's missions and Wizard mode:

A video displaying all four requirements to reach "...the last page", the Wolverine tables wizard mode. GT- OzV1

The text is a little hard to see, but the gameplay is clear enough, and Oz shows some good dead-bounce passing skills (which are very useful on all tables, but particularly this one).

FWIW, I'll just point out that repeatedly getting H-E-A-L is a good idea. Each time builds the Regeneration bonus, which is payable when you successful regenerate (drain through right outlane, hit the Weapon X tank shot). On a long ball, this can easily amount to a ~30 million bonus, with no effort.
            Last edited by Womble; 08-01-2011, 02:24 AM.

Comment

• OzV1
              • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Womble
              OzVoyager1 takes on Wolverine's missions and Wizard mode:

A video displaying all four requirements to reach "...the last page", the Wolverine tables wizard mode. GT- OzV1

The text is a little hard to see, but the gameplay is clear enough, and Oz shows some good dead-bounce passing skills (which are very useful on all tables, but particularly this one).
              Thanks. Yeah something happened with the text. In my preview it had a silver outline around it but when it went on Youtube, no outline. Dead bounce passing comes from table knowledge and experience. After a while you get to know almost every possible angle that the ball falls and often just a touch of a ramp or top flipper is enough to let you know the angle is safe to just let it bounce. Trying to catch a falling ball is often more risky than just letting it fall. Its also pretty obvious I don't play multiball much on this table. Things that work on other tables didn't work as well on this table and it shows by my failures in the video.

FWIW, I'll just point out that repeatedly getting H-E-A-L is a good idea. Each time builds the Regeneration bonus, which is payable when you successful regenerate (drain through right outlane, hit the Weapon X tank shot). On a long ball, this can easily amount to a ~30 million bonus, with no effort.
              Yep this is one table where you actually do want to spell out all inlane lights over and over, rather than most tables (where kickback activation is their purpose) where its better to always just keep one letter unlit, so if a kickback is lost you are only one letter away from regaining it.

Comment

• steviej
                • Sep 2009

StOrMtRoOpErMx19 plays through the Earth Defense table (PS3). It has a wizard mode, for those that were wondering about that.

Leader of the resistanceCollect all 10 medals!Visithttp://www.ps3trophies.org/If you want to check a more in-depth trophy guide for Earth Defense!.The best g...
                Trophy Guides

Comment

• rapierdwit
                  • Jan 2011

Originally posted by steviej
                  StOrMtRoOpErMx19 plays through the Earth Defense table (PS3). It has a wizard mode, for those that were wondering about that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzdd4cHQzTA
                  Awesome! One more Wizard Table question answered...Now, for Excalibur!

Comment

• Womble
                    • Nov 2010

Props to Stormtrooper. That's a pretty hardcore achievement.

And in other news...

OzVoyager1 takes on Captain America:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

and Ironman:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• ShoryukenToTheChin
                      Writer of Guides
                      • Apr 2011

This Thread really needs a Sticky,

Great work to everyone who is putting out this stuff etc, a real credit to the community.
                      sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
                      Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
                      *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

• Womble
                        • Nov 2010

Skills

OzVoyager1 has put up a video showing basic skills:

There's also some intermediate skills on display, including dead-flipper passing, loop-passes and post-passing (aka slingshot passing).

Comment

• OzV1
                          • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Womble
                          There's also some intermediate skills on display, including dead-flipper passing, loop-passes and post-passing (aka slingshot passing).
                          Thanks for posting my vids mate, its appreciated.

I agree some of those skills do start to fall into the intermediate category but I think sometimes if people just see something, like a backhanded shot, it at least gets them thinking about them. Its nothing special to most people here but to a complete novice it could completely change the way they see the game, well hopefully anyway.

Damn "post passing", of course. I knew "slingshot pass" wasn't the official term but had heard them called that. I just couldn't think at the time what they were called. Oh well at least people now know what a 'slingshot' is, if they didn't know before. I know I didn't know what they were called when I was starting out.

Comment

• Womble
                            • Nov 2010

Rome

OzVoyager1 gets to the wizard mode on Rome:

Part 1:

Part 2:

Comment

• steviej
                              • Sep 2009

Originally posted by rapierdwit
                              Awesome! One more Wizard Table question answered...Now, for Excalibur!
                              I know the answer
                              Trophy Guides

Comment

• rapierdwit
                                • Jan 2011

I know the answer
                                Then I look foward to the video

Comment

Working...