Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: California Extreme

  1. #1
    Senior Member crackervizzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Northern California, USA
    Posts
    340

    Default California Extreme

    Anyone planning on attending California Extreme in July?

    http://www.caextreme.org/

  2. #2
    Writer of Guides ShoryukenToTheChin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    2,303

    Wink

    Why do I have to be in the UK, bring me back something nice plz
    - Official Table Guides
    - Pinball Help Videos

    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    PSN = SPIDER-STEVE88
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crackervizzo View Post
    Anyone planning on attending California Extreme in July?

    http://www.caextreme.org/
    I went last year and planning on going again this year!

  4. #4
    Senior Member crackervizzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Northern California, USA
    Posts
    340

    Default

    More details coming soon, but I can confirm that North American based Zen Studios team will be at California Extreme this year! If anyone is going, be sure to let us know so we can meet you!

  5. #5
    Senior Member snakeman07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Santa Clarita, CA
    Posts
    861

    Default

    5 1/2 hour drive from me, sadly I won't attend

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Wonderland, California
    Posts
    87

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crackervizzo View Post
    More details coming soon, but I can confirm that North American based Zen Studios team will be at California Extreme this year! If anyone is going, be sure to let us know so we can meet you!
    Seriously?! Ooh snap!

    I was too excited about the prospect of this to go find out where n when it is, before responding, but that just jumped to the top of my list of things to accomplish. Thnx for the heads up.

    Barring the hand of god, or the involvement of the infinity gauntlet - I'm attendin.
    (I promise, I'm a lot less peculiar in person, don't worry )
    If life's really just a game, it was designed to be played co-op.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CheshireGrin1221 View Post
    Seriously?! Ooh snap!

    I was too excited about the prospect of this to go find out where n when it is, before responding, but that just jumped to the top of my list of things to accomplish. Thnx for the heads up.

    Barring the hand of god, or the involvement of the infinity gauntlet - I'm attendin.
    (I promise, I'm a lot less peculiar in person, don't worry )
    Awesome, come say hi!

  8. #8
    Member draig3791's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Napa, California
    Posts
    88

    Unhappy

    O.o Wish I could go! too far though. this year is really sucking for cons in my ballfield hopefully next year though...
    PSN ID: draig3791

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1

    Default

    It is good city i like it.

  10. #10

    Default

    Probably too late to meet up but I'm at cax right now

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xeonic-Ice View Post
    Probably too late to meet up but I'm at cax right now
    Aww hope you had a blast! Going to PAX Prime this year? I am, and I'll be on a panel!

  12. #12

    Default

    Yeah it was a lot of fun. Finally got to play the Tron Legacy table which was awesome (when it worked). Also played the new Avengers and Metallica tables. Really wasn't all that impressed by the Avengers table but they didn't have the one with the moving Hawkeye ramp so maybe that one is more interesting.

    And yes I'll definitely be at PAX this year and I'll keep an eye out for that panel. Can't wait to see what you guys are up to.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •