Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Table Bugs

Wolverine -

I had a kickback active, and the ball went in the left outlane at a very high speed, and never activated the kickback.

Wolverine -

This one's really strange, I wonder if anyone else has seen this - I'll have a ball rolling down the left side of the table, at a slow/moderate speed, and it will pull to the left for no reason at all, as if a magnet save were active! It goes from a straight line drop to a curve for no reason, it's really obvious too......

Seems to happen more on the left side of the table, and right around Wolverine's chest area.....I don't know what other factors are involved.

Now it would have been really great if someone from Zen (nobody has to feel targeted ) had just dropped one little word of sympathy within this topic... all those players who work hard to report bugs and who are hoping for a little sign of recognition...

Ghost Rider (GAME BREAKING):

I'm in the middle of the Mephisto mission and activate a 3 ball multiball via the soul lock which freezes the Mephisto mission. Multiball goes well, i get 2-3 super jackpots, then I'm down to 2 balls. One of them goes into the shotgun for the super jackpot, the other one goes down the drain.

The game sits that way for 25-30 minutes as I try random things to get it out. None of the buttons do anything, the ball won't reset to the plunger. The DOT matrix display says to "choose with ramp shots", as it does while choosing the difficulty during the Mephisto mission, but I can do nothing.

So after about a half hour of just sitting and waiting to see if anything would happen (it didn't) I went ahead and tilted the table. Afterwards it just constantly says "TILT" on the DOT matrix display and does the tilt sound.

I posted this in a different thread the other day before I knew this one existed. Just wanted to make sure it was in the proper thread, as I'd like to see as many glitches fixed as possible.
    Wizard Modes Completed: Buccaneer (1-6-11) SotD (1-20-11) Agents (1-24-11) Biolab (3-31-11) MSM (10-8-11) SL (10-12-11)
    Paranormal (10-26-11) S-M (11-13-11) MK (12-15-11) X-Men (12-19-11) GR (1-15-12) CA (1-17-12) EQ (2-16-12) Rome (3-11-12)
    Pasha (3-12-12) NM (3-28-12) Extreme (5-16-12) Thor (5-22-12) SM (5-26-12) WWH (6-21-12) FF (6-22-12) Blade (6-23-12)
    IG (6-24-12) PvZ (1-7-13) ESB (2-27-13) CivilWar (6-22-13) BF (7-2-13)

Please add this one. (Rome scoring glitch)

http://forum.zenstudios.com/showthread.php?t=3776

Thor:

The Odin's gift target doesn't register for a whole game after something makes it "turn off". I know it hit it square a few times in a row, and the lightning ramp didn't activate. It was early in a game with maybe only 2/3 missions complete.

Quote Originally Posted by Postman View Post
    Thor:

The Odin's gift target doesn't register for a whole game after something makes it "turn off". I know it hit it square a few times in a row, and the lightning ramp didn't activate. It was early in a game with maybe only 2/3 missions complete.
    I'm pretty sure you have to hit something in order to activate the Odin's Gift button. I have no idea what, but I know quite a few times I've hit the button and nothing happened, then later in the game I hit it again and it lights the ramp. I could be wrong about this, I haven't confirmed it, but I'm pretty sure.
    Wizard Modes Completed: Buccaneer (1-6-11) SotD (1-20-11) Agents (1-24-11) Biolab (3-31-11) MSM (10-8-11) SL (10-12-11)
    Paranormal (10-26-11) S-M (11-13-11) MK (12-15-11) X-Men (12-19-11) GR (1-15-12) CA (1-17-12) EQ (2-16-12) Rome (3-11-12)
    Pasha (3-12-12) NM (3-28-12) Extreme (5-16-12) Thor (5-22-12) SM (5-26-12) WWH (6-21-12) FF (6-22-12) Blade (6-23-12)

Zen, can we get a ruling on this?
    (regarding Odin's gift target)

I'll let the team know!

Biolab: Major Scoring glitch: Ball can get stuck behind the gate in the tube rototargets. Nudging did nothing, but it eventually fixed itself.

Quote Originally Posted by theyallhateme View Post
    Biolab: Major Scoring glitch: Ball can get stuck behind the gate in the tube rototargets. Nudging did nothing, but it eventually fixed itself.
    Whoa, not cool! I'll let the team know.

Epic Quest:

I just beat a monster, did a quick shot into the loot hole, bought an item and leveled up at the same time. The game charged me with a lost ball, while still in the loot hole. I guess maybe too much going on at once?

Epic Quest:

I just beat a monster, did a quick shot into the loot hole, bought an item and leveled up at the same time. The game charged me with a lost ball, while still in the loot hole. I guess maybe too much going on at once?
    Yep, same thing just happened to me this afternoon!

Epic Quest: similar glitch as previous poster.

Default Epic Quest glitch

This was mentioned in another thread, but I thought I'd post it in the 'bug' forum. I had to tilt it or it'd probably went on forever!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by x Zot x View Post
    This was mentioned in another thread, but I thought I'd post it in the 'bug' forum. I had to tilt it or it'd probably went on forever!

Silver lining: You could let it go until you had the world-high score. In a year or so.

Quote Originally Posted by x Zot x View Post

<snip>
    And here I thought Zen doesn't emulate worn out solenoids.

Epic Quest:

Waterwheel issues:
    I've had a ball start up the waterwheel, then fall out and roll back down heading SDTM.

Also I've had balls bounce off the wheel, and then miss the red imp guy completely too, and head back into the playfield.

Epic Quest:

Waterwheel issues:
    I've had a ball start up the waterwheel, then fall out and roll back down heading SDTM.

Also I've had balls bounce off the wheel, and then miss the red imp guy completely too, and head back into the playfield.
    PS3 version suffers from the same thing.

Thor :
    • Sometimes Odin's gift target doesn't light the Serpent ramp / Loki's spinner. When you know this bug in a game, you can definitly forget Odin's gift Extraball (Loki's spinner will never be lightning in your game).

Epic Quest :
    • Princess multiball : some ramp shoots don't count Jackpots.
    • Princess multiball : sometimes ADD BALL gives four balls.
    • Orcanium extraball impossible to take when you still have the four spells and mill completed.
    • Ball exit from Loot when camera is on Max (then ball lost).
    • Color items aren't all good.
    • Stats not saved (levels and items) - that's arrives to me around level 50.

Iron Man
    During Mandarin Vortex Beam If you have 2 balls left and shoot one into the mission hole at the same time as you lose the other ball the missions ends without you completing it (as it should)
    But if you then complete all other missions but Mandarin Vortex Beam you can't open the Mission Hole (you can just light up the 3 targets but it won't open, losing a ball and trying again doesn't help) had this happen once by accident and tried to recreate it now after and it happened again.

*edit, removed last line, my english isn't perfect and noticed it was just confusing having that there as it was worded wrong and wasn't needed to explain the bug.
    Last edited by Kinkimono; 07-03-2012 at 06:23 AM.

Epic quest-
    1. I was playing the multiball and I had add ball activated. two balls were bouncingaround in the forest when the third was lost.The two remaining balls both immediately fell into the loot hole. The game then proceeded to shoot out 3 more balls until I had a five ball multiball.

2. The very next time I got a multiball all of the ramps counted as jackpots BUT still also worked like normal. So I ended up getting in two fights from hitting the ball into the forest. I entered the loot hole and it forced me to pick which item to keep while the multiball was going. Ect.

Epic Quest:

Waterwheel issues:

Is that a really a bug though? I've seen it as well (the first item at least), but it looked like plausibly realistic behaviour to me.

Default Lost my level

Epic Quest:

Last time i played i was at level 38. Now i'm back at level 1, and of course i didn't enter the utility menu at all to reset the stats. Will be quite long to get that level back, and what if it happens again? Did this happen to anyone else?

"The heart reveals what smiles betray" - Rise against

Epic Quest:

On Skeleton Multiball, one of my balls vanished. Unfortunately, I don't know exactly where. It happened on the upper playing field, cause I was paying attention to the bottom half. So, it was propably in the forest hole, but I can't definately say where.

I continued with only one ball in play, but the table still was in Skeleton multiball mode.
    When I finally drained my ball, the table still thought another ball would be out there and didn't allow me to launch a new ball. Even tilting didn't resolve the issue. It just resulted in a loop of the tilt message without progress. I saved and reloaded, which also didn't fix the problem, so in the end I had to forfeit the game.

I had a similar multiball experience with Buccaneer last week, I just forgot to post it. I started the multiball from the Ship Wheel Hole (lock 3 balls in the "locker") and as the Ship Wheel door was coming down (after multiball started) one of the balls went up in the Hole and the door closed it in there. After draining two of the balls, the table was stuck in multiball mode with that one ball still stuck behind the Ship Wheel door. I tried everything I could think of to get it out including tilting but nothing worked. After tilting it just looped the tilt message as Verjigorm stated above. I had to forfeit the game to reset it.

Default Spiderman - confirm and details

I had the Spiderman table lock also when both Green Goblin and Doc Ork in play. In my circumstance, Goblin (Level 2, I believe) and Doc (level 2 or 3?) were both active. Orc grabbed the ball, and I defeated him at about the same time that I either timed out or defeated the goblin (not sure which). The Goblin had his balls disapear, but Doc returned to his starting position with a silver ball in his right most arm (left side of screen). He just sits there moving his arms. You can not tilt the game, just shake it all over the place.

If the table would do a reset after so long of inactivity (like some of the tables do) and force Doc to put anything he has into play, it may help. Saving and going back to the table leave you in exactly the same place.

Thanks for letting us know, I have passed all these on to the team.

Thumbs down So it happend again on Paranormal (Gamebreaker!!!)

So I finally gave up on Levitation Ball and finished a complete game. I scored 30+ Billion and purposely lost the last ball to lock in my score. Pretty sad, I have to lose a ball because I can't trust a game to do what I paid for, to get to the end without a game breaker. After that I thought I would squeeze in one more before 6/20 Marvel Day, but today during Doppleganger multiball the Bermuda Triangle grabbed the ball and threw it down the middle drain hole. Somehow the table didn't register the drain and thought that multiball was continuing. Multiball with no balls, highly entertaining, not! Nothing to do but a TILT game breaker. Too bad that I had 19+ Billion and 6 Balls left. It's a good thing the new tables will cure some of my ills. Zen Studios please help fix this table. It has become a thorn in my FX2 Pinball Heaven.
    Last edited by theRonlyConly97; 06-20-2012 at 02:59 AM.

Well done Zen Usually in the past by this time we would have had a few glitches and maybe even one or two game breaking glitches. I'm really happy that you have improved your Quality Assurance, especially since Microsoft is such a pain about the size of the updates.

Thanks! Worth the wait then?

Yea, I'm impressed. They really cut their work out for themselves by updating the forum simultaneously with the pack. Neither of them were completely smooth transitions, but they fixed them all efficiently & effectively.

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    I tried to start a drinking game that everytime bar-bomb said, "be patient" everyone had to take a shot, but my friends weren't having it.

Oh jeez, you'd get alcohol poisoning!

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Yes... it is definitely much more fun to play on a table without having to worry about your super long game suddenly freezing (AKA Paranormal). I had so much fun this week when I could finally play Fantastic 4 without having to take any precautions to prevent a glitch from happening. It is by far the biggest improvement in my opinion over the last couple of months from Zen. Even though I really like these new tables, I won't say that they are necessarily the best tables of the bunch. I still have my favourites (e.g. Excalibur, Biolab and F4) that will in a couple of months rank higher for me than these new ones (Fear Itself excluded... really a brilliant table).

The only thing I am really looking forward to now, apart from FX 3 that is, is for a new Zen original 4 pack to come. There is enough Marvel tables now to keep the adoring fans happy for years to come
    Last edited by Cloda; 06-21-2012 at 09:54 PM.

Post Yeah, that's why I steered away from F4 forever.

I think that I will give F4 another shot now that you told me everything is fixed. It is beyond frustrating when you play a table and have to worry about creating a game breaker. I played Paranormal today, but only to get the Haunted Mansion achievement. After getting the achievement, I gave the game over to my 7 year old son and he's still playing after 2 hours. This table takes too much time to finish, and thus, you are bound to get an accidental game breaker even if you're a great player. The new tables are simply amazing. My favorites are 1) Fear Itself 2) World War Hulk 3) Infinity Gauntlet 4) the Avengers - I played them for 1-2 hours yesterday, but found myself playing the Mars table for over 4 hours. I never gave that table enough play. I have a new appreciation for Mars. I always thought the layout was too wide open and slow, but getting any multiball mode really helps the game speed. I would actually put Mars in my top 15 now. I'd have to say that the new forum layout also scared me, but I'll get used to it. I must admit, I also miss the dark coloring effect.
    Last edited by theRonlyConly97; 06-22-2012 at 12:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloda View Post
    [SIZE="4"]Fantastic 4

Game Breaking: With both shields activated as well as the NZ ballsaver the ball falls down the middle and the portal opens but rather than the ball getting pulled into the portal it goes behind one of the shields where it gets stuck. The ball disappears/sink into the table behind the shield, the portal is still open, the table is flashing very brightly and all the characters is doing their normal thing. The ball doesn't get reset and you can't tilt the table so your only option is to restart the game. It was reported happening during the Doombots mission and getting stuck behind the right shield but it is assumed that it can happen during other situations as well.
    I literally JUST beat wizard mode on Fantastic Four like 25 minutes ago and shortly after (about 5-10 minutes) my ball drained and this happened to me. The game's been sitting while I've been looking through this thread to find if it was here and while I'm typing. Nothing has happened, I can't tilt. Its exactly as you said. I wasn't in the middle of a mission or anything, it was just regular play. Everything's all flashing and what not and nothing's happening. Kind of a bummer considering its my first game beating wizard mode. I'm pretty sure since I'm not finishing my game it won't record in my stats that I beat Galactus, also my 207Mil score (highest to date) will go away as well. Hopefully this gets fixed soon. I loved this table until this happened to me.

*EDIT* Apparently I was wrong about the score. My highest score on the table was 233Mil. It may have been higher if I could have finished that game though I suppose.
    Last edited by E113; 06-23-2012 at 01:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by E113 View Post
    I literally JUST beat wizard mode on Fantastic Four like 25 minutes ago and shortly after (about 5-10 minutes) my ball drained and this happened to me. The game's been sitting while I've been looking through this thread to find if it was here and while I'm typing. Nothing has happened, I can't tilt. Its exactly as you said. I wasn't in the middle of a mission or anything, it was just regular play. Everything's all flashing and what not and nothing's happening. Kind of a bummer considering its my first game beating wizard mode. I'm pretty sure since I'm not finishing my game it won't record in my stats that I beat Galactus, also my 207Mil score (highest to date) will go away as well. Hopefully this gets fixed soon. I loved this table until this happened to me.

*EDIT* Apparently I was wrong about the score. My highest score on the table was 233Mil. It may have been higher if I could have finished that game though I suppose.
    That is a pity. I played it this week after the fix and the same situation happened to me again but after about 5 seconds or so the ball exploded (similar to what happens to your ball left after the Dr. Doom mission) after being stuck behind the right shield. Lets hope it was really just a fluke and that it won't happen again. I also had some of the other previous glitch situations happen this week and none of them broke the game

Quote Originally Posted by Cloda View Post
    That is a pity. I played it this week after the fix and the same situation happened to me again but after about 5 seconds or so the ball exploded (similar to what happens to your ball left after the Dr. Doom mission) after being stuck behind the right shield. Lets hope it was really just a fluke and that it won't happen again. I also had some of the other previous glitch situations happen this week and none of them broke the game
    After saving/quitting out of the table and coming back in and still not being able to tilt or anything I started a new game. I checked the stats and it still says Galactus mission completed: 1. At least I didn't lose my stats, I guess because I saved/quit out. This is good news, wish I could have finished the game though. But on a side note, the aggravation with Fantastic Four led me to get motivated to go and beat Dracula on Blade so, at least I got 2 more wizard modes done tonight, always a plus.

Marvel Pinball AC bugs that I am aware off.

Avengers:

bug: Black widow ramp that diverts the ball down the left outlane from time to time for no apparent reason.

Fear Itself:

game breaking glitch: Did not encounter it myself but as reported there is possible problem with the Greithof mission and the magnets that can break the game.

Infinity Gauntlet:

Bug: The camera's seems to reset each time you play the table again.

All and all not a bad tally of bugs and glitches at this stage of the game.

I don't have time anymore to update the bugs thread so if anybody wants to take over from me (Zen employee's ) please pm and I will email the code to you so that you can restart the thread. If there is another way to take it over please go ahead.

On the power gem on infinity gauntlet, once the multiball started to smash GOD, I lost a ball once the ball save had gone but still had 2 in play. I hit both into the kiss of death hole and they just didn't come back out! It was my best game of IG yet, so was a bit gutted to encounter this glitch, not tilting or anything got the balls back. I haven't been back on it since which is a shame as its a good table.

Default Avengers glitch

The Avengers

Balls don't register as lost after entering wizard mode. The balls used in the multiball don't show up on the right and the game won't end even after final ball is lost. Tried to tilt the table but it wouldn't register the tilt. The glitch has occurred on 2/2 times in wizard mode. Playing on xbox. Tried saving and restarting but the glitch persisted. I believe I had an extra ball both times but have no idea if that contributed.

The only glitch I have come upon is on Epic Quest. It wasn't registering my extra balls. Wait...that didn't sound right! Well you all know what I mean! I understand that only 2 extra balls can be earned during a single ball play. Well I was on ball 3 and hadn't earned any extra balls yet. I finally got one during the Princess multiball, and one during the Skeleton multiball. It didn't register the Princess multiball one. So the last monster killed me and I had no balls left. I have to start wording these right! Sheesh!
    PSN ID- Rafie27
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Quote Originally Posted by Rafie View Post
    The only glitch I have come upon is on Epic Quest. It wasn't registering my extra balls. Wait...that didn't sound right! Well you all know what I mean! I understand that only 2 extra balls can be earned during a single ball play. Well I was on ball 3 and hadn't earned any extra balls yet. I finally got one during the Princess multiball, and one during the Skeleton multiball. It didn't register the Princess multiball one. So the last monster killed me and I had no balls left. I have to start wording these right! Sheesh!
    Did you actually collect them or did you just earn them and not collect them?

Quote Originally Posted by Nekro Neko View Post
    Moon Knight

Bug: The right ramp gets blocked, it becomes a kind of launch pad for any ball you throw at it from that point onwards, this happened on my 20th attempt to beat Wizard mode that game give or take a few attempts. The ramp graphic looked normal, the ramp became an invisible launch mechanism. I have it recorded to show you what I mean, I just haven't loaded it up yet.
    Confirming this bug, got it on my first ball, it presisted the entire game, making missions impossible to complete, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by lexandro View Post
    Did you actually collect them or did you just earn them and not collect them?
    I collected them when multiball started in the outer lanes. I know I did! I was counting on them.
    PSN ID- Rafie27
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Default Infinity Gauntlet weird glitch

Ok, so i got a really weird glitch/bug on Infinity Gauntlet.
    I don't know how this happened, but the kiss of death sinkhole is stuck in
    an endless loop, where it's constantly shooting out a new ball every second.
    And the moment the next ball comes out the one before it dissappears, so you can just let the game play on for a night or so stuck in this loop, and you'd probably be #1 on the leaderboards without any effort...
    I'm guessing this is just a rare one off thing, but i thought i should let you guys know.
    I managed to end the loop by tilting the table, and i did it as fast as possible because i don't want to screw up the leaderboards with a fake highscore. But this should probably be fixed as soon as possible, in case somebody gets this glitch and abuse it.

Whoa! That's crazy, thanks for the heads up!

Quote Originally Posted by Glottis View Post
    Ok, so i got a really weird glitch/bug on Infinity Gauntlet.
    I don't know how this happened, but the kiss of death sinkhole is stuck in
    an endless loop, where it's constantly shooting out a new ball every second.
    And the moment the next ball comes out the one before it dissappears, so you can just let the game play on for a night or so stuck in this loop, and you'd probably be #1 on the leaderboards without any effort...
    I'm guessing this is just a rare one off thing, but i thought i should let you guys know.
    I managed to end the loop by tilting the table, and i did it as fast as possible because i don't want to screw up the leaderboards with a fake highscore. But this should probably be fixed as soon as possible, in case somebody gets this glitch and abuse it.
    It was weird reading your post. Your user name for this forum is the same one I use for Zen Pinball iOS. Are you a huge Grim Fandango fan as well?

Default Fear Itself Glitch

Started up Avengers multi-ball, then really have no clue what happened. I'd like to think that I started up Thunder-God Hurry up mode because Odin gave me a Neutral ball, however, the right orbit wasn't always lit. The Iron Man Ball and Captain America ball eventually switched somehow to normal balls, and stayed in that spot the whole time, while I could make jackpot shots with the Neutral ball. Once I eventually lost the Neutral ball, all I could do is tilt to relieve the two spinning balls. Clearly something stacked, as displayed on the DMD.

Sorry for the lengthy video, some of it is useless, but I just did it quickly:

Last edited by snakeman07; 06-30-2012 at 02:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by surf1der View Post
    It was weird reading your post. Your user name for this forum is the same one I use for Zen Pinball iOS. Are you a huge Grim Fandango fan as well?
    If by "huge fan" you mean "totally madly in love with", and "my favorite game of all time that i replay
    on an almost yearly basis", then yes

Something I ran into today. While doing the Quinjet multiball mission on The Avengers table I had the Ball Save active when one ball drained and didn't come out. When the second one also drained it also didn't come out. Couldn't tilt or do anything, the mission graphics on the display was the only thing showing (Hawkeye and Black Widow's face beside each other). I tried exiting/saving and coming back but finally just gave up and restarted.
    PSN: Loc_Dog_ (feel free 2 add, mention ZP2 or these forums if you will! )
    Wizarded on ZP2: Avengers, Infinity Gauntlet, Captain America, Plants vs Zombies, Ghost Rider, X-MEN, Epic Quest, Sorcerer's Lair, Spider-Man, Wolverine, Blade, Paranormal

Thumbs down Has anybody had problems loading a game after it has been saved?

So I finally had a problem loading up Paranormal after a clean save. I had 16 Billion points with about 10 extra balls to go and I saved the game, exited to the XBOX panels and proceeded to power down the console. No problems, at least that's what I thought. I tried to load the previous saved game and it just kept loading, and loading, and loading. After the first 15 seconds I knew that something must be wrong, but I was hoping for a miracle. I let it go for 1 whole minute, but had no luck. I had to quit the game! I loaded up pinball fx2, went to Paranormal to load the saved game and there was nothing saved, just like I was afraid of. I am just wondering if this has happened to anyone else and which game did it occur on? Not that it matters which game it was, but I am just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by theRonlyConly97 View Post
    So I finally had a problem loading up Paranormal after a clean save. I had 16 Billion points with about 10 extra balls to go and I saved the game, exited to the XBOX panels and proceeded to power down the console.
    When you "exited to XBOX panels", did you do so with the in-game button (blue button, at bottom right of table selection screen), or did you use the XBOX button?

I'm not sure if it makes a difference, but if anything I'd expect the former method to be safer.

I used the XBOX button.

I used the XBOX button.
    I don't work for Zen, but I suspect when you press the blue in-game exit button, it runs a "save pending autosaves and exit to console" command; whereas exit via the XBOX button "rudely interrupts" the game process before it can save.

It's possible there are other ways to force autosaves.

Question I saved the game correctly

I saved the game without any problem. It was when I tried to load the game. The save was there, but after continuing it just kept loading and loading and loading. Maybe I should have waited a little longer, but I actually thought I would not lose the game if I exited the game screen. Perhaps My Modem signed me out of Xbox Live. It is a horrible modem made by T-mobile.

I saved the game without any problem.
    Are you assuming that when you save/exit to the main table selection screen, it actually writes your saved game to disc?

It might, but I don't assume that, which is why I always exit with the in-game button since I first read here about saves getting corrupted. It may or may not have actually helped, but I haven't had a problem yet.

Cool thanks 4 the info

I played the last 3 days on the paranormal table and didn't have any problems. I estimate that I saved 10 or more times during that game, so thanx.

This is going to be completely unhelpful as I can't remember any of the details, but I was playing on the World War Hulk table yesterday and started one of the missions. Just as I believe the timer ran out for said mission I shot the ball up into the Arena section, where a gate promptly locked behind it, trapping the ball completely in this tiny section and effectively ending my game. Had I not been 40 million plus over my previous high score I wouldn't have minded so much, but as it was it was pretty annoying. Made me wish this game had the "Call Attendant" feature of the Pinball Arcade game.

Unhappy is this normal for Fantastic 4 or a glitch?

During Galactus Wizard mode on F4, I lost the ball SDTM, but had the negative zone ball save active. The hole opens up but you are given a ball out message on the dot matrix and must start the missions over. During the same game, I faced Galactus again, and the same exact situation played out with a lost ball during negative zone ball save. Is this normal during wizard mode or a glitch that I just keep stumbling on?

During Galactus Wizard mode on F4, I lost the ball SDTM, but had the negative zone ball save active. The hole opens up but you are given a ball out message on the dot matrix and must start the missions over. During the same game, I faced Galactus again, and the same exact situation played out with a lost ball during negative zone ball save. Is this normal during wizard mode or a glitch that I just keep stumbling on?
    The Negative Zone saver is inactive during the wizard mode. It reactivates once the mode is over.

[QUOTE=deep;31084]The Negative Zone saver is inactive during the wizard mode. It reactivates once the mode is over.[/QUOT

because you use the Negative Zone to enter the Wizzardmode with the Human Torch... right ?

Default Avenger Table Bug

I had a huge Bug , had just 1 Letter to get lit for the Wizzardmode , was just in that Mission . Got the last Letter because i drained the Ball, then the Wizzardmode startet , it begann to eject the Multiball, but just 1 Ball arrived on the Table, could'nt add or change Balls in the Sinkhole, lost 1 of the 2 Balls & the Wizzardmode did not stop ...without Pointmatrix durring the hole W'mode .... tilt & draining did not work ....
    it freaked me out ,cause i had 1'4 billions & 2 X-Balls saved on my thirst Playball .....

Cool Thanks again deep!

Quote Originally Posted by deep View Post
    The Negative Zone saver is inactive during the wizard mode. It reactivates once the mode is over.
    Went from IG to Spiderman to F4. All 3 of these tables have a great flow & feel. Thanx deep, I suppose I just won't lose the ball when facing Galactus in the future.

last night Doc Ock 'sucked' the silver ball and GG bombs into one of his claws. They then seemed to blow up or disappear. I thought it was going to be another gamebreaker which always happens to me late in a good game. Eventually a ball self-launched from the plunger thank god...
    Check out my youtube videos for basic pinball strategies: caperUnderscore26

Ok, this is the first try :

http://www.youtube.com/v/tpDyjpBYIZ0

And the second :

http://www.youtube.com/v/p-T0Xm4941E

Now I have to find the strength to try it again but I don't really know if that's worth.

On the first, it appears after loked 2 balls kickly on the "motors repairs" mission.
    On the second, it appears when I lose a ball at the end of the Quinjet mission (when you have to shoot iron man orbit), and it was the last mission to lite ASSEMBLE.
    Last edited by wims; 09-28-2012 at 08:27 PM.
    French fans forum : www.LUPsClub.com

Quote Originally Posted by wims View Post
    Ok, this is the first try :

http://www.youtube.com/v/tpDyjpBYIZ0

And the second :

http://www.youtube.com/v/p-T0Xm4941E

Now I have to find the strength to try it again but I don't really know if that's worth.

On the first, it appears after loked 2 balls kickly on the "motors repairs" mission.
    On the second, it appears when I lose a ball at the end of the Quinjet mission (when you have to shoot iron man orbit), and it was the last mission to lite ASSEMBLE.
    Thanks for posting these, wims!

Default Is anyone else suddenly having superscore issues

I upped my Ghost Rider high score by about 40 million, yet my superscore didn't budge.
    Also, yesterday i had a tournament bonus of 84 mil. But when I played today my tournament bonus was at first zero, then I restarted which raised it to 9 mil, but still, a long way from 84 (subsequent restarts didn't raise it any further).

This is especially bugging me because with my tournament bonus back to what it was, plus the 40 mil I earned, I should have the crown. But due to these glitches, my head remains bare.

So, is anyone else experiencing this? What gives? And more importantly, when will it be fixed??

So...is this to say that the Buccaneer Frenzy shot glitch is never going to get fixed? It's one of the earliest bugs reported, and is bad enough to flush a lot of work and patient grinding right down the drain.

Not to mention that it's one of my favorite old tables, and now there's no longer an incentive to keep playing it.

Default Another wizard game killer for Avengers

I finally finished spelling ASSEMBLE and as soon as the multi-balls started coming into play all of my flipper buttons became unresponsive. After the ball save feature ran out and all but one ball had drained they started working again. I was able to play the last ball until it drained but the table is still live as if I have a ball(s) in play. Won't tilt or kick out new ball. Was on first ball after playing two extras. Still doubled my high score at least before it quit.

Spiderman

Bug :

Wizard mode wouldn't unlock on Spider-Man

I was in such a nice flow with Spider-Man. I unlocked "Finale!" twice but the third time it wouldn't lit up That's a real nasty glitch/bug.

When I shot the ball on the roof it didn't come out on top, but came out below too. Very strange.

(By Lukky NL)
    Last edited by Vincent; 02-12-2013 at 07:55 PM.

civil war table: annoying sound bug

when the ball gets locked into the fight hole to start the fight. There's a really really loud and annoying sound that loops until the ball gets kicked out.

Default Mars

MARS Table

In the PYRAMID MISSION the MARS targets don't register as being hit for a few seconds not instantly when they have been hit sometimes they don't even register at all as being hit. I.E if the are 0 MARS targets flashing and visibly see and hear the ball connect to the taget it won't count. In this mission if you keep all 3 balls after hitting all targets and ramps, you have to shoot the pyramid 3 times. However if you have 2 balls remaining after all targets and ramps are completed only have to shoot the pyramid with 2 times.

In the ZERO GRAVITY MULTIBALL mission after shooting all the ramps with only the mission sinkhole left to shoot. Having 2 balls remaining and one ball is drained out the middle or side, and shooting the mission sinkhole and completeing the mission while give a ball lost and end that ball.

After completing any mission or stage all shots on any other ramps or targets immediately afterwards don't count for upto 5-10 seconds. Although any special event will happen instantly

In SANDSTORM mission. The ball is constantly getting suck in the mission sinkhole for the duration of the time it takes to complete a stage causing a restart. Also the ball gets suck on the spider ramp and slowly makes it way around it for about 10 seconds another restart. At the start of the mission sometimes it while give the stage target ramps instantly, most often it takes upto 15 seconds before giving a target ramp to shoot. The ball can get stuck at the start of the mission, but it has already given the target ramps to shoot causing another restart. Most often the ship or middle sinkhole will release the ball on the wrong side of the ramp targets. IE if I have to shoot left it will release the ball on the left instead of the right.

The REFILL mission. There will be 3 target ramps to shoot instead of the normal 2. After shooting one out of the 3 target ramps it won't count towards this mission. If by holding the ball on a flipper, and waiting for a better target ramp to shoot. As they change every 8-10secs, the target ramps won't change and will be the same target ramps to shoot again after the change. I.E I had the righthand side spinner lane to shoot and the pyramid ramp. I caught the ball on the right flipper I have 5 seconds to shoot those 2 target ramps so logically I wait till they change, only I continue waiting 10 seconds no change, 15 seconds no change etc. I shoot the spaceship ramp, those target ramps which had 5 seconds remaining change on shooting the spaceship ramp but the change is exactly the same target ramps again. I easily shoot the righthandside spinner ramp now and complete the phase. This has happened a few times now when catching the ball on the flipper and holding it there to make a better shot on a target ramp.

Not really an error but defies even basic logic. When shooting the bumper targets from 0x,2x,4x,6x,8x,10x they will only ever give the same score per bumper hit. Also it will always give the same score for completeing all 3 bumper targets which is 50 k on completion from 0x,2x,4x,6x,8x,10x. The point of 10x is for the extra ball but the multiplier is irrevlevant so why is labelled 2x,4x,6x,8x,10x?

Not really an error but again is questionable. The middle mission sinkhole is a blackhole when there are no missions on it the ball gets sucked into it from any shot relatively close to it. As soon as there is a mission in it the ball can bounce off it and is much harder to hit it. If having 2 or more mission it again is much harder to shoot then prior.
    Last edited by And33y; 02-24-2013 at 02:18 PM.

Default Epic Quest bug?

Hello everyone:

I'm a new user of this forum. I would like to report a possible bug in Epic Quest table that I don't know if you have noticed (or suffered) it. Let me know if I'm wrong but this table allows the player to earn as much extra balls as he is able to collect. During the Princess Multiball, I have noticed lots of times that the game doesn't register the earning of a extra ball collected by hitting the outlane if another ball hits at the same time, for example, a jackpot prize. The flashing 'Extra Ball' stops to flash but I don't earn my prize. It's really annoying.

Thanks for your attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Spector View Post
    Hello everyone:

I'm a new user of this forum. I would like to report a possible bug in Epic Quest table that I don't know if you have noticed (or suffered) it. Let me know if I'm wrong but this table allows the player to earn as much extra balls as he is able to collect. During the Princess Multiball, I have noticed lots of times that the game doesn't register the earning of a extra ball collected by hitting the outlane if another ball hits at the same time, for example, a jackpot prize. The flashing 'Extra Ball' stops to flash but I don't earn my prize. It's really annoying.

Thanks for your attention!
    I believe if you have already earned 2 extra balls per regular ball in play, you will only receive a jackpot from an outlane drain during princess multiball.

Surf1der, thanks a lot for your answer!

Quote Originally Posted by And33y View Post
    MARS Table

In the PYRAMID MISSION the MARS targets don't register as being hit for a few seconds not instantly when they have been hit sometimes they don't even register at all as being hit. I.E if the are 0 MARS targets flashing and visibly see and hear the ball connect to the taget it won't count.
    As designed. They ONLY count when they are flashing. Pyramid defense mode is HARD.

In this mission if you keep all 3 balls after hitting all targets and ramps, you have to shoot the pyramid 3 times. However if you have 2 balls remaining after all targets and ramps are completed only have to shoot the pyramid with 2 times.
    As designed. Just be glad the mission doesn't end when you lose one ball.

In the ZERO GRAVITY MULTIBALL mission after shooting all the ramps with only the mission sinkhole left to shoot. Having 2 balls remaining and one ball is drained out the middle or side, and shooting the mission sinkhole and completeing the mission while give a ball lost and end that ball.
    Locking all but one wins this mode. Not a bug... But if the ball drains first instead the mission should end with a failure, and the ball not locked. If the ball drained first then you locked and ball over that's a bug.
    After completing any mission or stage all shots on any other ramps or targets immediately afterwards don't count for up to 5-10 seconds. Although any special event will happen instantly
    Possibly a bug, but i'm guessing it's by design, to let you get the ball under control after a mission.
    In SANDSTORM mission. The ball is constantly getting suck in the mission sinkhole for the duration of the time it takes to complete a stage causing a restart. Also the ball gets suck on the spider ramp and slowly makes it way around it for about 10 seconds another restart. At the start of the mission sometimes it while give the stage target ramps instantly, most often it takes upto 15 seconds before giving a target ramp to shoot. The ball can get stuck at the start of the mission, but it has already given the target ramps to shoot causing another restart. Most often the ship or middle sinkhole will release the ball on the wrong side of the ramp targets. IE if I have to shoot left it will release the ball on the left instead of the right.
    Not a bug. Part of the challenge of the mode.
    The REFILL mission. There will be 3 target ramps to shoot instead of the normal 2. After shooting one out of the 3 target ramps it won't count towards this mission. If by holding the ball on a flipper, and waiting for a better target ramp to shoot. As they change every 8-10secs, the target ramps won't change and will be the same target ramps to shoot again after the change. I.E I had the righthand side spinner lane to shoot and the pyramid ramp. I caught the ball on the right flipper I have 5 seconds to shoot those 2 target ramps so logically I wait till they change, only I continue waiting 10 seconds no change, 15 seconds no change etc. I shoot the spaceship ramp, those target ramps which had 5 seconds remaining change on shooting the spaceship ramp but the change is exactly the same target ramps again. I easily shoot the righthandside spinner ramp now and complete the phase. This has happened a few times now when catching the ball on the flipper and holding it there to make a better shot on a target ramp.
    This may indeed be a bug... On PC version the shots change as expected.
    Not really an error but defies even basic logic. When shooting the bumper targets from 0x,2x,4x,6x,8x,10x they will only ever give the same score per bumper hit. Also it will always give the same score for completeing all 3 bumper targets which is 50 k on completion from 0x,2x,4x,6x,8x,10x. The point of 10x is for the extra ball but the multiplier is irrevlevant so why is labelled 2x,4x,6x,8x,10x?
    the X is the bonus multiplier which applies to end of ball bonus. not anything else. Standard pinball logic to me.
    Not really an error but again is questionable. The middle mission sinkhole is a blackhole when there are no missions on it the ball gets sucked into it from any shot relatively close to it. As soon as there is a mission in it the ball can bounce off it and is much harder to hit it. If having 2 or more mission it again is much harder to shoot then prior.
    It's just you. Normal physics variation is to blame for this, and it can happen at any time. try one of the other sweet spots if the one you are used to using is not cooperating.

Default Return of the Jedi

Infinite scoring bug on Return of the Jedi with absolutely nothing going on.

Notice the top right scoring 112,685 over and over again for no reason. The ball is trapped with the right flipper. This was going on for about a minute before I started filming. The only reason it stopped was because it was 50M limit multi-player game.

I have no idea how I caused it.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth F3TT View Post
    Infinite scoring bug on Return of the Jedi with absolutely nothing going on.

Notice the top right scoring 112,685 over and over again for no reason. The ball is trapped with the right flipper. This was going on for about a minute before I started filming. The only reason it stopped was because it was 50M limit multi-player game.

I have no idea how I caused it.

We are aware of this, already fixed, waiting for a patch. Thanks!

Default Star Wars - Return of the Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by deep View Post
    We are aware of this, already fixed, waiting for a patch. Thanks!
    There's another fatal bug in Star Wars Episode 6 Return of the Jedi on XBOX 360:

EVERY SUNDAY the highscores of this table where lost or deleted ! I've had many highscores on this table, and every week on Sunday all the highscores are lost or going to nirvana. Today too. I've had 40 milliones and today is only my wife with 3,9 milions in the highscores alone, because she's playing after highscores are lost.

Me and my friends haven't fun to play this table again so long this bug is'nt corrected. I hope this bug is deleted soon.

Excuse my bad english ! I'm coming from germany and my english is only school english !

Let us hear this bug is fixed !
    Last edited by Achim-T; 12-01-2013 at 05:20 PM.

Barbie could probably confirm this, but I think it is very clear that until the glitch is fixed, the leaderboards are going to reset each week.

Makes sense, actually, as I think a lot of the top scores on it are not legitimate.
    And from what I have gathered, leaving the scores up for a few months, then resetting them when everything is fixed, will not go over well.
    Tables completed: Ms Splosion Man, Spiderman, BioLab, Captain America, Empire Strikes Back, The Avengers, Wolverine, World War Hulk, Sorcerer's Lair, Fantastic Four, Blade, X-Men, Thor, Moon Knight, Infinity Gauntlet, Super League Football, Starfighter Assault, Han Solo
    Billionaire's Club: Spider-Man, World War Hulk, The Avengers, Sorcerer's Lair, Empire Strikes Back, Captain America, Ms. Splosion Man, Han Solo

Quote Originally Posted by OriginalEther View Post
    Barbie could probably confirm this, but I think it is very clear that until the glitch is fixed, the leaderboards are going to reset each week.

Makes sense, actually, as I think a lot of the top scores on it are not legitimate.
    And from what I have gathered, leaving the scores up for a few months, then resetting them when everything is fixed, will not go over well.
    Ok, I'm waiting for the bug fixes. It's a nice table, but so as it is, it's not usable.

Thanks for your answer !

Achim

Quote Originally Posted by OriginalEther View Post

Yep - we are aware and working on a fix. Sorry for the inconvenience!

I noticed a few tables like Plants vs. Zombies are still behind on updates. Any chance of these getting updated any time soon?

Default New Deadpool table

Hi Guys !

The new Deadpool table doesn't save Highscores or doesn't show any Highscores. What's wrong with it ? Can you fix it please ?

Quote Originally Posted by Achim-T View Post
    Hi Guys !

The new Deadpool table doesn't save Highscores or doesn't show any Highscores. What's wrong with it ? Can you fix it please ?
    Should be fixed soon!

Exclamation Rome 500million bug

Although these contents were written in before, since the movie was recorded, it writes in once again.

It seems that there is a bug by which the score of Romulus multiball Jackpot will be fixed to 500 million points on specific conditions.
    (ball lost while the romulus multiball ball was made successful)

the text written in before
    https://forum.zenstudios.com/showthr...-on-Rome-table

movie
    http://youtu.be/bdTu787s-VM

Default Football League bug

This table is probably one of the tables i spend the most time playing, and yesterday i found a weird bug on it.
    During one of the games when I scored a goal at the same time as the "full time" clock hit zero, it started the typical bonus multiball stage. After a few minutes of playing it, i was down to 1 ball, but the multiball didn't end, and the flippers were still working instead of locking out and draining the ball and moving onto the next game.

All the jackpot lanes were still lit up, super jackpot lanes, etc etc. I even drained 2 balls and it was still frozen on the bonus stage. Even the add a ball random reward worked. The soccer player character on the right was stuck in a hilarious animation running back and forth in place trying to figure out what the hell to do.

After a while the mode did fix itself and it went onto the next game with the next team.

Either way, that little bug bumped me up a hundred million or so for the time it was stuck in that mode.

Default Shaman bug & Hot Seat Multiplayer issues

We were playing 3 player hotseat multiplayer last night. This happened:
    Shaman
    - Player 2 ball went out through the middle but nothing happened. No score, not moving on to player 3. Ball was nowhere to be seen, but the table was stuck. Waiting and eventually shaking the table to Tilt did nothing to solve it. No solution other than to restart the game.

- Next game, player 2 multiball last two balls go out through the middle. It does go to player 3, but it is impossible to launch the ball. It goes up a very minimal distance and drops back. Both with stick and button. Changing controller gave same result. Just impossible to shoot the ball into play. It just barely get's off the spring/launcher and it drops back. Again, no solution other than restart the game.

Hot seat multiplayer
    Multiball
    I noticed this first playing Venom, again last night on Shaman. So it doesn't seem to be a table specific thing, but a general issue. If a table needs 3 ball locked to start multiball and player 1 locks two balls before his ball goes out, player 2 starts with two balls already locked. So player 2 locks one more ball and profits from the effort of player 1. Seems strange that the scores and lane progress is player specific, but the number of locked balls just continues on the table.
    Makes me wonder if this is an intentional or an unintentional feature.

Local highscores
    We like playing hotseat miltiplayer. You cannot improve your leaderboard scores, I get that. But I wonder why you can score local highscores and get on the board, only to find the scores from the hotseat games removed from the local highscores when you exit the game. It seems the scores set during hotseat are not actually saved on the local highscore list and are discarded on exit.
    Again, wondering if this is an intentional or an unintentional feature.

Hot Seat Multiplayer
    Just to add something to my previous comment above about hotseat.
    There seems to be only a partial separation between players when playing hotseat.
    The locking multiball is one thing, I found another on Antman.

Player 1 gets Shrinking, so the blue ball is free and you can shrink the ball.
    - Now one ball goes out, normally you then have to lock the blue ball again for a jackpot and continue with a regular ball.
    - The blue ball also goes out before locking.
    - Next: Player 2 starts with the blue ball, locks it and collects the jackpot
    So Player 2 gets to collect the jackpot without any effort.
    As I see it, Player 2 should get a regular ball and Player 1 should start with the blue ball so he/she can lock it.

Similar thing as with the multiball locking.
    I am wondering if this intentional or not.

Quote Originally Posted by OdinThe1337 View Post
    Hot Seat Multiplayer
    Just to add something to my previous comment above about hotseat.
    There seems to be only a partial separation between players when playing hotseat.
    The locking multiball is one thing, I found another on Antman.

Player 1 gets Shrinking, so the blue ball is free and you can shrink the ball.
    - Now one ball goes out, normally you then have to lock the blue ball again for a jackpot and continue with a regular ball.
    - The blue ball also goes out before locking.
    - Next: Player 2 starts with the blue ball, locks it and collects the jackpot
    So Player 2 gets to collect the jackpot without any effort.
    As I see it, Player 2 should get a regular ball and Player 1 should start with the blue ball so he/she can lock it.

Similar thing as with the multiball locking.
    I am wondering if this intentional or not.
    I checked with the table designer and he said:

Ant-Man Hot Seat works as designed. If Player 2 wouldn't get back the Particle Ball (the blue ball), then he/she wouldn't have the chance to release it and play the Shrinking Multiball mode. So the blue ball must get back in play as soon as possible regardless if the game is in Single Play or in Hot Seat Play. It doesn't matter which player puts back the blue ball, it scores Super Jackpot. However it is worth noting, that the increased Pym Jackpot will reset only at the player who played out the Shrinking Multiball mode.

Thanks for the feedback!

I guess, like some other tables, we will just avoid playing it in hotseat.
    Really like Ant-man table in single player, just like a more ¨fair¨ scoring in hotseat.

Writer of Guides ShoryukenToTheChin's Avatar

Exclamation SW: Force Awakens - First Order Table Bugs

Ty-24 alerted me to some bugs on the First Order Table (ZP2 - PS4) -

1. Won't let me activate wizard mode - If you start a Multiball Mode while the Left Ramp is flashing for Wizard Mode. It wont allow activation of Wizard Mode till you lose a Ball.

2. Won't load the Cannon during the Multiball Modes.

3. Also there is another which seems to make everything on the Table become worth 50 Million Points.
    Last edited by ShoryukenToTheChin; 02-04-2016 at 04:15 PM.

- Official Table Guides
    - Pinball Help Videos

Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    PSN = SPIDER-STEVE88
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Quote Originally Posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
    Ty-24 alerted me to some bugs on the First Order Table -

1. Won't let me activate wizard mode - If you start a Multiball Mode while the Left Ramp is flashing for Wizard Mode. It wont allow activation of Wizard Mode till you lose a Ball.

2. Won't load the Cannon during the Multiball Modes.

3. Also there is another which seems to make everything on the Table become worth 50 Million Points.
    Just to mention I think Ty had these playing PS4. I also had a couple of bugs on this table on PS4, think I already mentioned about checking the table guide in game and the PS4 completely crashing when coming out of the guide. I also had a 50 million point bug, not sure if it's the same one as Ty. I did save a video, it was during the MB where you have to hit the ball moving across the top of the table. Somehow I went down to 1 ball and kept getting 50 million every minute or so. I could have abused it for a big score but I'm a good boy

Default Star Wars: Might of the first order

1687lm9.jpg
    Ball get´s stuck in the tractor beam without moving.
    75% of the time auto reset works by just waiting, the other 25% of the time only a full tilt will free the ball.
    There seems to be a difference between the ball being just below, or just in the blue of the tractor bear.
    Last edited by OdinThe1337; 02-07-2016 at 05:17 PM.

Default Why Do I Have to Repurchase Tables after HD Format???

Xbox pushed a system update and my hard drive was suddenly seen as "unformatted." I tried all kinds of corrective measure to remedy that but eventually had to reformat my 360's hard drive. I started re-downloading all the paid games I remember having before the HD problem. Xbox Live remembered that I'd purchased all of them and I wasn't charged for getting them all again. That is, until it came to FX2. The base game downloaded fine, or so it seemed. Then as I went to get all the expansion tables I'd purchased, none of them could be added (free) from within FX2. I searched individually for the game, I paid for almost all the Marvel games available prior to April 2016. Now I can only acquire the basic Marvel 4-pack with Cap America and Thor in it. All the other Marvel Tables want me to pay for them again, as well as the non-Marvel tables I had. Why doesn't Xbox live remember which tables I purchased? How can I correct this?

Hi,

Did you try the download history? You can reach it in Settings->Account->Download History and here you should be able to see the tables. You should be able to select Download Again if you select the tables.

Hopes this helps!

Thanks,
    Akos

Default Download History Nearly Empty

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    Hi,

Did you try the download history? You can reach it in Settings->Account->Download History and here you should be able to see the tables. You should be able to select Download Again if you select the tables.

Hopes this helps!

Thanks,
    Akos
    That was a noble suggestion but I already tried it. It only shows the downloads that I recently started doing for my other games. Essentially, with my hard drive having to be reformatted, I have to go by sheer memory of all the games I had. All the monthly "free" games I got from Xbox Gold are mostly missing from my memory. Even the free trial games that were on my system when I bought it are gone. I'd have thought Xbox Live would have a record of all the games I've ever had on my system based on my Xbox Live account. Anyone know if such a list exists online that I could check to reacquire all I lost? Such a list might even help me pinpoint to your team EXACTLY which tables I lost.

Thanks for your suggestion.