Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who has all the achievements from Pinball FX2?

CONGRATS! Postman

I know how it feels to finally land that acheivment you've been waiting for.

When I finally beat Gears of War 3 on INSANE! It's like a 100 ton weight lifted off your chest.

I can't speak of any Pinball glory though. I LOVE pinball, I will buy any table Zen makes. Yet, with my A.D.D. I get distracted so easily that it difficult to keep the ball in play. Belive it or not I've never, ever seen what this Wizard Mode is on these games. Just check my scores if you think I'm fibbing you.

Again, nice work!

Cheers!

Writer of Guides ShoryukenToTheChin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Postman View Post
    OMG JUST BEAT ULTIMO!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, this is the best feeling, this achievement was hanging over my head for a while now........

....I just concentrated on keeping as many balls in play as possible, next thing I knew I had 3/4 on fire, it was hard NOT to hit him! At that pace, he didn't last long.

Now just have Loki left to contend with....imagine getting both in one night!
    Oh freaking AWESOME M8!!! so happy for you, Ultimo is one tough son of a .... lol

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Talking 84/84 Achievements - 3/3 on Epic Quest

Just got all 3 Achievements on Epic Quest, thats now 84/84 Achievements on Pinball FX2. I think Im the first person since the Tables official release is Weds this week.

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Quote Originally Posted by Postman View Post
    OMG JUST BEAT ULTIMO!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, this is the best feeling, this achievement was hanging over my head for a while now........

....I just concentrated on keeping as many balls in play as possible, next thing I knew I had 3/4 on fire, it was hard NOT to hit him! At that pace, he didn't last long.

Now just have Loki left to contend with....imagine getting both in one night!
    Congrats, dude!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
    Just got all 3 Achievements on Epic Quest, thats now 84/84 Achievements on Pinball FX2. I think Im the first person since the Tables official release is Weds this week.
    Maybe on the 360, but a few of us already got them all on the PS3 version.

I got 100% (trophy wise) on both Zen Pinball and Marvel Pinball on the PS3.

Still need the 30g on Thor.

Sat down at the weekend with a few hours spare and the intention of doing it. Made a great score of 700mill and reached wizard mode 3 times in that game but no joy at beating Loki. The lamp on the extreme left is the one I find the toughest to hit.

Its taken me more attempts so far than it took me to beat Ultimo! Fortunately its not as hard to reach the wizard mode as it is on Iron Man....

Quote Originally Posted by shogun00 View Post
    Maybe on the 360, but a few of us already got them all on the PS3 version.

I got 100% (trophy wise) on both Zen Pinball and Marvel Pinball on the PS3.
    Get out of the PFX2 360 forum and let me enjoy my Greatness lol only kidding. Yeh I thought as much m8.

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

2 achievements missing, Thor and x-men. Don't feel like chasing them lately, but sooner or later i'll go for them. Anyway, with new tables coming out all the time, this is a never ending battle!
    "The heart reveals what smiles betray" - Rise against

Quote Originally Posted by Alipan View Post
    The lamp on the extreme left is the one I find the toughest to hit.
    When playing The Destroyer mission, try completing the mission by only hitting that far left shot. That's how I was able mastered that shot myself.

When playing The Destroyer mission, try completing the mission by only hitting that far left shot. That's how I was able mastered that shot myself.
    True but boy when you have multiball and its the last shot, nerves just own the mind. Its like the pyramid mission but the pyramid mission is well harder imo.

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Yeah I can hit it in the Destroyer mission no problem although I generally avoid it now as what happens afterwards seems to be a bit unpredictable. Ive lost a lot of balls after hitting that ramp.

I think it’s the multiball view which is causing me problems – everything is smaller! I might try changing that.
    Also there is the added complication of one or two extra balls floating around (and nerves..)

Ill have another go this weekend – it will happen eventually!

I agree that the Pyramid mission is harder but at least you can repeat it straight away.

Thanks guys

I agree that the Pyramid mission is harder but at least you can repeat it straight away.

Thanks guys

So true, Well Good Luck M8 and I sure hope you get this one!

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

gratz shory im guessing the epic quest table is easy then i myself now have 81/84 just need to get the new table gratz to all

Yeah, EQ was very easy, had them all within a few hours - which I'm happy about, since now I can work on previous tables.....

Yeh very easy, but boy since grinding the Thor Table to get that Loki Achievement I was thankfully for a change of pace in the achievements section. It seems thats on packs Zen offer harder achievements but with single releases it tends to be on the casual trend.

In saying that Mars was a single release and darn that Deactivate the Pyramid Defence lol.
    Last edited by ShoryukenToTheChin; 06-13-2012 at 02:17 AM.

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

hell yeah mars table was very difficult for a single release but when you finnaly get that achievement the smile on your face is awsome (i actially jumped around the room screaming yesssssss) ill be picking up epic quest later today
    but the hardest 3 achievements ive came across apart from mars is Loki (thor) legionus legatus (rome) and defeat ultimo (iron man) so im glad theres an easier table till the next set anyway

Well the hardest Ach in Epic Quest is the 15gs one that you need to defeat all 12 Monsters and their Boss The Dragon. I managed to do that twice in one game actually so its not overly hard.

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

woot woot ive just joined the elusive 84/84 club on pinball fx 2 (8th person trueachievements to complete it) yay till the next table/pack anyway

i wonder if this will be the first arcade game(and any game) to get over 100 achievements and the only game to breack the 2k achievement limit (so far its dawn of war 2 that has that honour)

Quote Originally Posted by zZ iain Zz View Post
    woot woot ive just joined the elusive 84/84 club on pinball fx 2 (8th person trueachievements to complete it) yay till the next table/pack anyway

i wonder if this will be the first arcade game(and any game) to get over 100 achievements and the only game to breack the 2k achievement limit (so far its dawn of war 2 that has that honour)
    Welcome to the Club m8, where am I on that list or do I have to be a member of True Achievements. I did Gain the 3 Epic Quest achs before the official release, had the previous 81 already down.

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

you need to be a member to but if you had all 84 achievements before the 15th of february then you would be number 1

Yeh guess that prooves it lol. Anyways we usually only have all Achievements for a Month then another Table comes out.... never ending cycle with PFX2.

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Ummm... can I just say I AM SO JEALOUS! I always get so excited when I beat my friends' high scores, but now that I have some of you as friends, I definitely have my work cut out for me Keep it up! And if you haven't added me on XBL, add me! I'm BarbieBobomb, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Keep it up! And if you haven't added me on XBL, add me! I'm BarbieBobomb, of course.
    Do you have a PS3 by any chance?

I spent what seems like forever today getting that Legendary Swordsman achievement on Pasha. I think that was the most annoying achievement I've ever done. Not the hardest necessarily, but it's just wasn't fun trying to play that mini guard fight over and over. I'm glad it's out of the way. Currently sitting at 72/84.

Do you have a PS3 by any chance?
    I do, but I'm rarely on it. Same gamertag though

Quote Originally Posted by PSKay View Post
    I spent what seems like forever today getting that Legendary Swordsman achievement on Pasha. I think that was the most annoying achievement I've ever done. Not the hardest necessarily, but it's just wasn't fun trying to play that mini guard fight over and over. I'm glad it's out of the way. Currently sitting at 72/84.
    ooh I remember that, I remember that Spiderman ach with the pumpkin bomb that got on my nerves.

Great job, im sure you get here soon.

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    I do, but I'm rarely on it. Same gamertag though
    Same with me! My PSN name is the same as my forum handle.

I remember that Spiderman ach with the pumpkin bomb that got on my nerves.
    I was one of the lucky ones and got the trophy without me even knowing how I did it.

Quote Originally Posted by PSKay View Post
    That one and the Spiders on Sorcerer's Lair really had me going. While i get frustrated from time to time failing on wizard modes those 2 really got my blood boiling.

Ah the Spider Ach on Sorcerers Lair lol I got that one just by playing the Table didn't really become to bov'd with it. I tend to do better when I freestyle a Table then actually trying to achieve an achievement.

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

I remember that spider achievement on SL was glitched when the table came out. Quite a few people, myself included, had it pop up for no reason. Dont think I was even in the cellar!

I remember that spider achievement on SL was glitched when the table came out. Quite a few people, myself included, had it pop up for no reason. Dont think I was even in the cellar!
    Yeah, it happened to me too...during midnight madness!
    "The heart reveals what smiles betray" - Rise against

Yeh I remember hearing about that, Ms. Splosion Man had a similiar problem with the 100 Splodes Achievement.

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Lord of the Undead done! Loki and Ultimo left, really hoping my mind allows me to get Loki now during the tournament week.
    *edit oh what a relief finally got Loki as well. Ultimo time!
    Last edited by Kinkimono; 02-24-2012 at 07:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkimono View Post
    Lord of the Undead done! Loki and Ultimo left, really hoping my mind allows me to get Loki now during the tournament week.
    *edit oh what a relief finally got Loki as well. Ultimo time!
    Yey you finally shut Loki up. You got my support, I think Ultimo is the hardest. Good Luck.
    Last edited by ShoryukenToTheChin; 02-25-2012 at 04:05 AM.

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Ultimo really should go down today. have all day free and 1x 9/10 2x 8/10 and a bunch of sevens. Get there every try now and managed to reach him twice in a game two times. Every time it's the same tho i see that i get closer to 10 and i get a fireball and just want to spam it into him a couple of times instead of taking it easy and play it safe. Which leads to either me shooting during gravity round of what to call it and he tosses it down the side or me just losing controll of the balls all together.
    Felt good to reach 100 million on the table as well. LOVING Iron Man table as a whole. Doesn't ever feel random, which tables rarely are, all about how you play them but still feels like it's such a good balanced table the ramps and everything.
    Finding the sweet spot for increasing the multiplier helps a lot, but i lose the extraball most of the time just seconds after i get it so i rarely go for it. That way i can keep the multipler going for a longer time and then i eventually get the extra ball by just shooting that ramp anyway.

* Since i never really followed Iron Man the story or anything Ultimo always makes me think of Seth from Street Fighter when he's out there on the table. am I the only one?
    Last edited by Kinkimono; 02-26-2012 at 11:13 AM.

Seth from Street Fighter IV, yeh I noticed that also well good luck today!

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Finally after having had 9/10 (not all controlled tho) 4 times he is down. 16 trys total i think. Glad i didn't give up on the table this was my second try on him in the same game and had been on ball 3.2 since before the first try.
    Guessing a couple of days break from Pinball now is in order to come back rested for going after some highscores. The 100 million on all tables thread i read a while back seems like a good challenge so will probably go for that. A bit sad tho that i allready reached over 100 million on Iron Man don't want to leave the table yet kinda fallen in love with it these 2½ days.

Nice work m8, knew you could do it. After doing Iron Man's Wizard no Tables Wizard should be a problem for you

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Feb 29th, Loki is defeated and 84/84 achievements are mine! YESSSSS!!!

I tried the same strategy that worked with Ultimo, that is just trying to keep balls moving and not worry so much about control. It worked this time, as most ramps got hit just from all the movement alone....down to the last ramp, and I slowed down to hit it, and then sweating bullets, managed to lock the final two balls.

Time to bring on both Pinball Arcade and more Zen tables! Oh, and now I can focus on score alone, and revisit some old tables......Extreme maybe (heheh)

Good job.
    I'm glad i didn't have Loki left in the end he was just annoying Ultimo was a lot of fun. My worst memory from Loki was I had all 3 balls up after hitting all ramps and for some reason I decided to try to lock all 3 balls instead of just two and I managed to lock the first two. But then I failed the third and it went down the outer right lane after a horrible bounce-a-round.

@Postman

Excellent Job m8....... You have all Achievements for now

@Kinkimono

Dude thats raw, so unlucky. But thankfully you done it in the end

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Finally beat wizard mode on Moon Knight today!. All achievements completed on FX2 for now.

Awesome Indy, such a great feeling to have them all done.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyRC_Racer View Post
    Finally beat wizard mode on Moon Knight today!. All achievements completed on FX2 for now.
    Congrats m8, welcome to the club

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Well, this past weekend I went on a tour of some of the older tables I still needed achievements on. When all was said and done I managed to complete wizard modes on Rocky & Bullwinkle (achieving "Counterfeit Box Tops" in the process of course), Rome ("Legatus Legionis" in the process) and Pasha ("Legendary Swordsman" and "Story teller" in the process). Also managed to sneak in "Eternal Hope" while playing a leisurely game of Earth Defense, and "Talented Fighter" on Street Fighter II.

I'm now currently sitting at 76/84 (1190/1400).
    I need:
    "Clever Fighter" - This achievement is really starting to make me hate this table.
    "Defeat Ultimo" - I haven't had the patience to sit down and bang my head on this lately.
    "Lord of the Undead" - For some reason I can get to Dracula easily but he hands me my arse in phase 1, and rarely in phase 2.
    "Archaeologist" - Those buttons on the left and right of the slingshots really give me issues.
    "Ancient Martian Map" - See above.
    "Power Cosmic" - For some reason this table simply doesn't like me. I can't seem to keep the ball in play for more than a few minutes at a time.
    "The betrayer" - See "Defeat Ultimo".
    "Bring Magneto To His Knees" - I honestly thought I completed wizard mode on this table when I completed a mission called "Final Clash" and a 30 point achievement popped. Apparently I was wrong and the 15 and 30 points were swapped for this table for some reason. The mission name could have been less misleading as well. I still can't seem to figure out how to light the "X". I'm guessing its light all of the names as I haven't done that yet, but I'm not sure. I haven't put as much effort into this table as some others.

All in all I love that this game has both simple and at some points very challenging achievements. I eventually plan to 100% complete this one. I just don't plan on banging my head on it like I've done with so many other games. I'll play pinball to enjoy it and hopefully soon I will get what I need. I just put more emphasis on the tables I'm missing achievements on, and play the others when I need a relaxing break.
    Last edited by E113; 03-13-2012 at 04:14 AM.
    Wizard Modes Completed: Buccaneer (1-6-11) SotD (1-20-11) Agents (1-24-11) Biolab (3-31-11) MSM (10-8-11) SL (10-12-11)
    Paranormal (10-26-11) S-M (11-13-11) MK (12-15-11) X-Men (12-19-11) GR (1-15-12) CA (1-17-12) EQ (2-16-12) Rome (3-11-12)
    Pasha (3-12-12) NM (3-28-12) Extreme (5-16-12) Thor (5-22-12) SM (5-26-12) WWH (6-21-12) FF (6-22-12) Blade (6-23-12)
    IG (6-24-12) PvZ (1-7-13) ESB (2-27-13) CivilWar (6-22-13) BF (7-2-13)

I had some problem with Clever Fighter as well when i tried doing it with Goblin Stage 1 but got it on first try with Goblin Stage 2. I did try it a couple of times after again and even tho i couldn't really see the timing i'm pretty sure i got it several times. That way just gives more time since the goblin balls lands on your flippers instead of getting stuck on the table and needing you to shoot at it first.

The others beside last you know so just about motivation and wanting to do them i guess.

For X-Men table yes the X is lit up after getting the 7 X-Men. I think the reason why the 30 pointer seems easier is cause you get there faster but you actually have to beat him. To get to the 15 pointer you need to do 4 "wizard modes" but you don't actually have to beat them just start them.

For X-Men table yes the X is lit up after getting the 7 X-Men. I think the reason why the 30 pointer seems easier is cause you get there faster but you actually have to beat him. To get to the 15 pointer you need to do 4 "wizard modes" but you don't actually have to beat them just start them.
    Thanks for the tips, and now the 15/30 point thing makes sense. I thought you had to complete all 4 wizard modes, then a 5th one started that you also had to complete. That would make it worth more than 15 imo. As I said, I haven't gotten that far yet. Now that I know I need the 7 names for "X" I'll start putting more focus on the "UNITE" ramp and "Xavier's Gift". I was mostly going for trying to complete as many ramp missions as I could, as well as the Magneto smash targets and hoping for the best.
    Wizard Modes Completed: Buccaneer (1-6-11) SotD (1-20-11) Agents (1-24-11) Biolab (3-31-11) MSM (10-8-11) SL (10-12-11)
    Paranormal (10-26-11) S-M (11-13-11) MK (12-15-11) X-Men (12-19-11) GR (1-15-12) CA (1-17-12) EQ (2-16-12) Rome (3-11-12)
    Pasha (3-12-12) NM (3-28-12) Extreme (5-16-12) Thor (5-22-12) SM (5-26-12) WWH (6-21-12) FF (6-22-12) Blade (6-23-12)

@E113

Good luck on getting all achs but another 12 is on the way with the new pack

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Current XBOX 360 Pinball achievement status for "Indy RC Racer"

Pinball Arcade - 12/12
    Completed: for now...

Pinball FX1 - 15/15
    Completed

Pinball FX2 - 84/84
    Completed: for now...

Pinball Hall of Fame - 24/25
    Need: Medieval Madness Wizard Goals (need to defeat wizard mode)

----------

Thought I'd bump this up with my current achievement status. How is everyone else doing?
    Last edited by IndyRC_Racer; 05-22-2012 at 04:52 AM.

Heh, I'm 24/25 on PHOF as well.. only the one that broke me was Pinbot. That ********************** left outlane...

So I finally got the Pyramid mission done last night on Mars, but sadly I failed Wizard Mode with 2/6 and didn't get back to it that game. Regardless, its another achievement down which now puts me at 77/84 with 1205/1400. Hopefully I can get the rest done (and any future achievements done) before FX3 comes out.

Currently I need...

Clever Fighter: I don't know how many times I've played Spider-Man, both trying for and not trying for the achievement, no luck.

Defeat Ultimo: The grind just to get to Ultimo has been quite boring lately and I haven't dedicated a lot of time to it.

Lord of the Undead: Similar to Defeat Ultimo. Although this one's not so boring, it still takes forever.

Ancient Martian Map: As I Stated above, I failed on my first attempt.

Power Cosmic: I can normally get to Galactus with only minor issues. The problem is, normally when I get to him my nerves blow it for me. I need to work on that.

The Betrayer: As much as I liked Thor when it first came out, it kind of annoys me nowadays. I normally play it with the sound off which messes up my groove. I'm going to have to find a solution eventually.

Bring Magneto to His Knees: Still in my opinion the hardest achievement in the game. I've gotten 3/4 letters numerous times, its just such a grind to get there, I'm normally exhausted by the time I'm close and make stupid mistakes.

I'm sure eventually I'll be able to 100% this. I never thought I'd be any good at Trials and now I'm 17/18 in Trials HD (just missing Marathon) and 20/20 in Evolution. If I can conquer those games I'm confident I will eventually nail Pinball FX2. Thanks for listening to my ranting, I needed something to pass the time while waiting for my roommate to get home lol.
    Last edited by E113; 05-21-2012 at 09:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by E113 View Post
    The Betrayer: As much as I liked Thor when it first came out, it kind of annoys me nowadays. I normally play it with the sound off which messes up my groove. I'm going to have to find a solution eventually.
    Lower down the volume on your TV, when playing this table. That's what I did and it was far less annoying.

Lower down the volume on your TV, when playing this table. That's what I did and it was far less annoying.
    Oh don't start me on Thor, its burned into my skull... "ASGARD ASGARD ASGARG!" but once you beat Loki the feeling is great.

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

After 5 years I finally completed all achievements on PBFX1. Last one was wizard mode on Agents. I wish the PBFX2 version of this game was as easy to get extra balls on.

I finally brought Magneto to his knees tonight. On ball 1 of a 7 ball game, go figure. That's normally how it works for me when I unlock these things. I do terrible for a few hours then get a fantastic first ball on a game. Anyways, 1 more down, 6 more to go.

*EDIT* Just conquered Loki a few minutes ago. Man are my nerves shot, feels good though. Finally got that heavy weight off my shoulders. With him beat, I think I'm done with Thor for a LONG time. Anyways I'm now officially in the home stretch, 5 more to go to finally get that coveted 84/84. 4 Wizard Modes and the silly pumpkin bomb that's almost impossible to get on purpose.
    Last edited by E113; 05-22-2012 at 12:23 PM.

I finally brought Magneto to his knees tonight. On ball 1 of a 7 ball game, go figure. That's normally how it works for me when I unlock these things. I do terrible for a few hours then get a fantastic first ball on a game. Anyways, 1 more down, 6 more to go.

*EDIT* Just conquered Loki a few minutes ago. Man are my nerves shot, feels good though. Finally got that heavy weight off my shoulders. With him beat, I think I'm done with Thor for a LONG time. Anyways I'm now officially in the home stretch, 5 more to go to finally get that coveted 84/84. 4 Wizard Modes and the silly pumpkin bomb that's almost impossible to get on purpose.
    Congrats on getting Magneto and Loki. I hope to follow suit one day. I've gotten to Ultimo 9 times already and he keeps defeating me. He's a pain in my you-know-what! Also I thought I was the only one having trouble with the pumpkin bomb achievement. I absolutely hate that achievement. Doc Oc never stays in that stance long enough for me to make him get the pumpkin bomb and blow up.
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

After 5 years I finally completed all achievements on PBFX1. Last one was wizard mode on Agents. I wish the PBFX2 version of this game was as easy to get extra balls on.
    Congrats man! Nice to see one of the "Original" PBFX2 players still grinding it out!

IHMO, slightly off-topic, the hardest Wizard Mode to GET to is Excalibur and the hardest to defeat is Iron Man....at least of the ones I have played.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafie View Post
    Also I thought I was the only one having trouble with the pumpkin bomb achievement. I absolutely hate that achievement. Doc Oc never stays in that stance long enough for me to make him get the pumpkin bomb and blow up.
    I did it by sheer fluke the first time, but figured out how to do it the second time around.

1.) Complete the Doc Oct mission once around, since his tentacles don't start grabbing the ball until Stage 2.
    2.) Shoot the Green Goblin ramp twice and then shoot the Doc Oct hole twice to start up Doc Oct mission again.
    3.) Once the Doc Oct mission start, shoot the Green Goblin ramp again and start up the multiball.
    4.) Free the pumpkin bomb from the magnet and try to get the balls under control (captured in the flippers).
    5.) Wait until the Green Goblin counter on the DMD goes down to 2 seconds and then shoot the orbit with the pumpkin bomb. Doc Oct will grab the ball and it will explode in his tentacle because the timer ran out.

Wow nice m8, If I remember correctly I was part of the first 9 Players to gain all the orginal PFX1 achievements 12/12 achievements then of course came the DLC 3 achievements. 15/15 Achievements. Yeh Agents was my most fav Table of the orginal PFX1.

Quote Originally Posted by rapierdwit View Post
    Congrats man! Nice to see one of the "Original" PBFX2 players still grinding it out!

IHMO, slightly off-topic, the hardest Wizard Mode to GET to is Excalibur and the hardest to defeat is Iron Man....at least of the ones I have played.
    Ah Excalibur, yeh so to get to that Wizard Mode you need to complete the Tales... could you explain what the Wizard Mode contains and how to beat it... so far ive not come across a Guide of how to so far. Im actually writing up a Guide for it as we speak.

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

I finally got Clever Fighter like 20 minutes ago. Was grinding Spider-Man for like 3 hours trying to get it, finally it payed off. Once I figured out HOW to do it, it was just a matter of not botching the shots.

What I did was complete Doc Oct Mission and Green Goblin Mission once each (got them to level 2).
    Hit the Goblin Ramp twice, and the Doc Oct Hole once to set each mission up (one shot starts mission).
    Hit the Doc Oct Hole to start that mission and when the ball was fed to the Left Flipper I immediately launched it up the Goblin Ramp to start that mission.
    Then when the ball was fed to the Right Flipper I shot it up towards the Mushroom Bumpers which prompted Oct to grab it.
    He fed it to the Left Flipper and both Pumpkins were fed to the Right Flipper. I trapped both Pumpkins on the Right and the ball on the Left.
    At this point I let go of the Left Flipper, counted "1 one thousand" and shot the Pumpkins up toward the Mushroom Bumpers.
    The ball drained just before Oct grabbed the Pumpkin and it exploded and popped the achievement.

I hope this helps those that are still having difficulty with this evil achievement.

This now brings me down to 4 left. Hopefully soon.

Man, your beating them in rapid succession! I think I beat Loki and Ultimo within the same week, so that was cool.

Ah Excalibur, yeh so to get to that Wizard Mode you need to complete the Tales... could you explain what the Wizard Mode contains and how to beat it... so far ive not come across a Guide of how to so far. Im actually writing up a Guide for it as we speak.
    Everything I know is contained in MY guide for Excalbur, which is linked in a sticky on the main page. I sent you a PM in regards how to get more info on it.

Quote Originally Posted by snakeman07 View Post
    Man, your beating them in rapid succession! I think I beat Loki and Ultimo within the same week, so that was cool.
    Hopefully I can do the same. I've been getting bored with Iron Man lately. It just takes SOOOO long to even get to Ultimo.
    I attempted Dracula a few times last night. He fed me my teeth every time, normally on stage 1-2, twice on stage 3.
    I'm really dreading Mars. It took me months just to do the Pyramid mission once. Now I have to do it multiple times until I finally beat Wizard Mode.
    Fantastic Four shouldn't be a problem as long as I dedicate time for it. Its relatively easy, I just get bad Ben Grimm bounces often. Galactus also proved to be more of a challenge than I anticipated. I was unaware that when Galactus comes to the table, you lose your Negative Zone. That was discouraging.
    Hopefully I will eventually get them all. Then I will have 12 more to get when Avengers Chronicles hits, then more when more tables drop and so on and so forth. This is why I love Pinball FX, the challenge never ends.

Everything I know is contained in MY guide for Excalbur, which is linked in a sticky on the main page. I sent you a PM in regards how to get more info on it.
    Thanks for that m8.

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Got the Loki achievement this weekend which was giving me trouble a while back.
    One of the tougher 30g’s imo. I would say only Iron Man, Blade and Rome are more difficult.

Then took the opportunity to play Epic Quest for the first time and it wasn’t too tough to get all 3 for that table.

So now at 84/84.

With regards to the new tables – I wonder if Zen will take advantage of Microsoft’s increased limit for achievement score on DLC? A few recent arcade titles have had 400 achievement score.

One of the tougher 30g’s imo. I would say only Iron Man, Blade and Rome are more difficult.

Then took the opportunity to play Epic Quest for the first time and it wasn’t too tough to get all 3 for that table.

So now at 84/84.

With regards to the new tables – I wonder if Zen will take advantage of Microsoft’s increased limit for achievement score on DLC? A few recent arcade titles have had 400 achievement score.
    I was hoping for this, but unfortunately PFX2 is regarded as a 'platform' rather than an arcade game so the achievements will stay at 200G :/

For me Iron Man takes the freaking biscuit for being the most tough, if you can beat Iron Man's Wizard then every Table will fall to your Iron Might!

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

For me Iron Man takes the freaking biscuit for being the most tough, if you can beat Iron Man's Wizard then every Table will fall to your Iron Might!
    I have always thought that we are super lucky that completing SotD's Wizard mode is not required for an achievement... I have made it once on normal and that was with a fair bit of luck involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloda View Post
    I have always thought that we are super lucky that completing SotD's Wizard mode is not required for an achievement... I have made it once on normal and that was with a fair bit of luck involved.
    Ah yeh still Iron Man still takes it for me, hey are you getting the new Avengers Chronicles pack next Weds?

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Good point - zen gave us a break with that one. Also the 30g for Rome would be a lot tougher if you had to complete all six missions. Also Excalibur and Earth Defence....

Good point - zen gave us a break with that one. Also the 30g for Rome would be a lot tougher if you had to complete all six missions. Also Excalibur and Earth Defence....
    Yeah... I forgot about those! I haven't been able to complete Excalibur's wizard mode (not even close) and neither Earth Defence's. I did manage to complete Rome's Wizard mode by completing all the garrison missions... I thought that was the way you had to do it.

As of today I am at 31/84 and 355 GS, so I still have a long way to go.

I hope the Achievements from the new Marvel pack will be a little bit easier...

Quote Originally Posted by aldi404 View Post
    As of today I am at 31/84 and 355 GS, so I still have a long way to go.

I hope the Achievements from the new Marvel pack will be a little bit easier...
    Well that Infinity Gauntlet looks like its going to be a doozy, yet fun. So it may not be easier, but the fun factor and challenge should be more than enough.
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Well that Infinity Gauntlet looks like its going to be a doozy, yet fun. So it may not be easier, but the fun factor and challenge should be more than enough.
    Cant wait to violently throw my Controller through my LCD TV lol.

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Cant wait to violently throw my Controller through my LCD TV lol.
    Hahaha no no we need you to beat these tables so you can write the guides for us mate. LOL
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Hahaha no no we need you to beat these tables so you can write the guides for us mate. LOL
    Heheheh as long as you guys buy me a new TV lol

Well its really a Community effort, the Guides would not be as good if it wasn't for this awesome Community.
    Last edited by ShoryukenToTheChin; 06-13-2012 at 03:36 PM.

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Heheheh as long as you guys buy me a new TV lol

Well its really a Community effort, the Guides would not be as good if it wasn't for this awesome Community.
    I'll be working hard to do my part. Bought me a 1600 MSP card today. Will be picking up Avengers Chronicles as well as Magic 2013 on Wednesday. Magic can wait for me to play it though, Pinball > Magic.

*EDIT* And in an attempt to keep this thread on topic, I'm currently at 80/84. Tried Ultimo a few times two nights ago but I just couldn't hack it. Got to him like 5 times, he just doesn't like me. Eventually I will get my 100%.
    Last edited by E113; 06-14-2012 at 06:52 AM.

Cool 88/88 Achievements Unlocked!

I just got the last Achievement I needed from the Avengers Chronicles Tables, defo the hardest of that pack is the "The Lgend Returns" Achievement which requires you to perform a Bang Buck with the Captain America Ball.

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

I too just got the "Bang Buck" achievement which finished up AC. Now I'm currently at 84/88 and just missing wizard modes on Iron Man, Blade, Fantastic Four and Mars. I was a bit disappointed with the limited achievements in this pack. Miscrosoft really needs to cut back on these restrictions. Games have come a long way since they implemented these restrictions. Its time to start making acceptions for games that have high achievement counts, especially one that was the most downloaded game in 2011 and remains in the top 15 to this day.

I too just got the "Bang Buck" achievement which finished up AC. Now I'm currently at 84/88 and just missing wizard modes on Iron Man, Blade, Fantastic Four and Mars. I was a bit disappointed with the limited achievements in this pack. Miscrosoft really needs to cut back on these restrictions. Games have come a long way since they implemented these restrictions. Its time to start making acceptions for games that have high achievement counts, especially one that was the most downloaded game in 2011 and remains in the top 15 to this day.
    Where is this reference to being top 15? I'm curious.

Quote Originally Posted by tenorhero View Post
    Where is this reference to being top 15? I'm curious.
    Major Nelson's Blog posts for "Live Activity for week of..." Most weeks its in the top 10 most downloaded games on XBLA but some weeks it falls to like 12-13 which is why I said in the top 15 and not top 10.

Add Fantastic Four and Blade to completed. Now up to 86/88. Iron Man and Mars wizard modes are all that stand in my way now.

Add Fantastic Four and Blade to completed. Now up to 86/88. Iron Man and Mars wizard modes are all that stand in my way now.
    Wow dude, congrats! So, do you like Blade any better now?

Blade is one citadel ramp from perfection...Sadly, it is also one citadel ramp from being a table I want to go back and play more.

Blade is one citadel ramp from perfection...Sadly, it is also one citadel ramp from being a table I want to go back and play more.
    There's only one problem with the Citadel ramp, and that is when it's night and you don't shoot it with enough power, it will SDTM. Other than that, it's just like any other ramp, you have to find that sweet spot.

Oh yes. I absolutely love Blade. After the satisfaction of finally beating Dracula (twice in the same game by the way) it easily found a spot in my top 5. The only two things I'm not a huge fan of on Blade is the UV multiball (just that the balls are harder to judge where they are on the flipper) and the top one of the three "buttons" for the multiplier. I just can never seem to hit it from the upper flipper with enough power aside from dumb luck. Other than those though, I absolutely love the table. I don't seem to have too much trouble with the citadel ramp but it does bug me sometimes, mainly in phase 2 of wizard mode.

I also found a new love for Fantastic Four while playing that to beat Galactus, but it was stolen from me less than 5 minutes later with the NZ glitch that I thought had been fixed. Apparently it has not. You know, the one where the ball gets sucked out of Mr. Fantastic's hand back into the vortex, then it closes and you can't even tilt? That one. Luckily I backed out of the game and saved before resetting it, so my stats still record that I beat Galactus.

After my new love for Blade, I'd have to say my top 5, at the moment, just happen to all be Marvel and are as follows: Moon Knight, X-MEN, Blade, Infinity Gauntlet and World War Hulk in that order. Pasha is still number 6, so no love lost there for those who are like "What about Pasha!?!" lol. I must admit though, Avengers Chronicles is new so I'm really digging it right now. My thoughts on IG/WWH could change as the newness dies down. I know many people love it, but I just can't really get into the layout/flow of Fear Itself. Its probably my least favorite of the pack. We'll see if that changes whenever I decide to really give it a shot.

I know I rambled a bit, my roommates are both out for the day and I needed something to occupy me while I'm waiting for my laundry. Thanks to those who kept reading, you were my entertainment for a few minutes.
    Last edited by E113; 06-23-2012 at 09:24 PM.

Done, all achievements on both Xbox 360 and Windows 8.

Was really dreading spiders in 20 sec on sorcerers lair and legendary swordsmen on pasha.
    Got spiders on third try damn swordsmen on pasha took me 27 trys, thank god it's easy to start.

Finally i Did it

All the achievements done. Last was the Blade 3rd... Soooo difficult.

Now I'm waiting for cold war table... :P

Gamertag: Icedry

Quote Originally Posted by Icedry View Post
    Finally i Did it

All the achievements done. Last was the Blade 3rd... Soooo difficult.

Now I'm waiting for cold war table... :P

Gamertag: Icedry
    Well done! What is your next goal for each table? Mine is to score a billion on all the tables where it is reasonable (e.g. not Ironman or Speedmachine ). The two that I would still like to achieve it on is Blade and Earth Defense. Have gotten close on Blade a couple of times but always seem to run out of steam or get stuck on the first stage of Wizard mode.

Well done! What is your next goal for each table? Mine is to score a billion on all the tables where it is reasonable (e.g. not Ironman or Speedmachine ). The two that I would still like to achieve it on is Blade and Earth Defense. Have gotten close on Blade a couple of times but always seem to run out of steam or get stuck on the first stage of Wizard mode.

A billion for each??? Uhm... First maybe 100 Millions for each

I have billions in few table, but not so many. The strange is that, for example, in the pinball FX 1 in agents i Had more than 1 Billion, now i can't reach 100 M

Keep trying anyway... And, OK, now I have Halo 4 to play but... When the new table will arrives?

I have billions in few table, but not so many. The strange is that, for example, in the pinball FX 1 in agents i Had more than 1 Billion, now i can't reach 100 M

Keep trying anyway... And, OK, now I have Halo 4 to play but... When the new table will arrives?
    Yeh a Billion on each is no easy task, regarding the new Table I believe Zen is trying to get Civil War out this month (November) so hopefully they get their release window soon.

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

It took me close on two years and at least one year of that was really trying to get a Billion on blade. I first started with trying to get 100mil on each table, then I went for achievements, then wizard modes and then I started going for Billions on as many tables as possible. Around the time of Ms. Splosion Man and Sorcerer's Lair I was trying to get the number one scores for those tables but that is just too much hard work and it becomes really ridiculous! Anyways... around a Billion seems like a reasonable score to get on a table if the scoring allows it - its sets a nice challenge, you have to play pretty long but you avoid getting into a rinse repeat pattern e.g. Wolverine to get the really super high scores and now I can play other games as well without always feeling like there is something I need to achieve still on FX 2.

Cool 97/97 Achievements Unlocked!

Just got all the Star Wars Pinball Achievements, the Boba Fett one was challenging since you actually have to beat the Tables Wizard Mode to get it.

I'm now sitting on 97/97 Achievements.

YEY!

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

aye got them as well, got boba fett one on 3rd game lost alot of balls first 2 games learning some shots, one of the easier wizard modes achievements but still fun to see one, has been a while. took about 2 hours to get all 3 in the pack?
    Last edited by Kinkimono; 02-28-2013 at 09:16 AM.

aye got them as well, got boba fett one on 3rd game lost alot of balls first 2 games learning some shots, one of the easier wizard modes achievements but still fun to see one, has been a while. took about 2 hours to get all 3 in the pack?
    Congrats, although I swear I missed parts of the wizard mode, do you have to remember the specifics of the wizard mode?

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

100/100 achievements unlocked!

Just got the last Star Wars: Battle The Force Achievement.

Anyone else on 100% achievements?

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Nice one! I'm pretty far away from my Xbox until next year so my attempt at getting the achievements for the new tables will have to wait till then. At least I can get a feel for the tables on PC in the meanwhile.

Congrats! Post a pic of that awesomeness!

Not so far

I'm 98/100

But I have some problem with the 2 last tables. For the Jabba's one (first package) no, it's all by me, but for the Luke Skywalker table i'm sure I Had the achievement unlock but not for the game

In the same way the others 2 achievement of the last Star Wars pack are not correctly shown in xbox.com, but correctly in my dash and on raptr.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast