X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CrimsonTurtle8
    • Dec 2011

Midnight?

Hey, do you guys think it'll be available at midnight tonight? Or will it not release until tomorrow morning?

Comment

• toetagz
      • Nov 2011

eshop blues...

so the say that they update in the morning, are they going to wait till 11:59am?

Comment

• CrimsonTurtle8
        • Dec 2011

I know right? I have to go to work in thirty minutes and I was hoping to download it first. I guess they're going to wait until the last minute. Booooo

Comment

• toetagz
          • Nov 2011

ditto kiddo....

I'm in the same boat, I have to be at work at noon.... I think that Nintendo kinda blows.

Comment

• shogun00
            Pinball Wizard
            • Feb 2011

Originally posted by toetagz
            so they say that they update in the morning, are they going to wait till 11:59am?
            It could be even later than that depending on where you live (good old time zones). Nintendo is located at Washington, which is PST. If you are in the EST time zone, then it's a 3 hour difference in time.
            Last edited by shogun00; 01-31-2012, 03:13 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

• Frapril
              • Dec 2011

I just downloaded & i love. I hope DLC soon

Comment

• Layth
                • Apr 2011

Played a quick game on each of the tables. I'm really loving this!

Comment

• CrimsonTurtle8
                  • Dec 2011

Fantastic

Wow. It went up for download RIGHT before I left for work. I played it on my break and it's SOOOOO much fun. This might be my favorite game of all time (almost). And I've only played Shaman and Eldorado so far. I'm going to play the other two when I got home. So excited.

Comment

• Zephyrin
                    • Jan 2012

There is any chance to see "Pasha" Table with futur DLC on 3DS ?
                    Last edited by Zephyrin; 02-01-2012, 08:36 PM.

Comment

• Bloodix
                      • Jan 2012

I'm having lots of fun with the game so far! Can't wait till DLC is announced for it.

Comment

• Tech101
                        • Jan 2012

How long do you think it will take for Zen to get the first tables ready now that they should be approved to do so?
                        Proud member of the Hyna Gang! Keeping pinball alive on the Wii U!

Comment

• hunter328
                          Pinball Wizard
                          • Apr 2012

Dlc question

On another thread (Liers by the Pimball guy) Barbie and Crackersomeone posted that they were just waiting for Nintendo to support DLC and will be releasing as soon as able. Is DLC still not possible? It's kinda confusing.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Tech101
                            • Jan 2012

Yeah a lot of people believe the last update gave us the ability to have dlc. I'm still not sure that's true. Of course we got the patch for Mario kart and a update for mighty switch force but that really wasn't dlc. I personally think we need one more update but I could be wrong!

Comment

• Bloodix
                              • Jan 2012

Technically DLC has been available since the big Nov/Dec update. As several games in Japan have DLC already. And I mean real add on DLC. The latest firmware update from last month just allows for patching of retail games. Patching of eShop games has always been possible.

This is a guess, but most likely: Zen Studios is waiting for Nintendo to release a network/shop area within the eShop/etc where you can goto to buy DLC for different games. Kinda like the marketplace on Xbox 360. Right now, the eShop really has no area for that. So Zen Studios is waiting for Nintendo to release that area to make it easier for them to release DLC for their games. It's also possible Nintendo is holding back DLC from non-Japan games until said network is ready.

Comment

• Tech101
                                • Jan 2012

Now I'm not sure if that's true or not but it makes sense. However I do remember reading somewhere from one of the workers from Zen that its not possible right now. I believe that was in February. I was taking it in the way that dlc is not possible yet. However it just might be the network that's not ready yet! Either way its still on nintendos end and probably not Zen since you would think they want some money!

Comment

Working...