Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zen Pinball 3D

What? I play it all the time! Where'd you get that idea from?
    http://i850.photobucket.com/albums/ab65/FreudianLemur/Youwanttoholdapigehsmall.jpg

Hope 3DS and the upcoming Wii U will get some exclusive tables for those platforms only! I'd go crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by LumaFan") View Post
    Hope 3DS and the upcoming Wii U will get some exclusive tables for those platforms only! I'd go crazy!
    I think all of us Nintendo fans will be in for a treat! Nintendo is surely trying to bring back their hardcore audience back. I see more and more 3 party developers taking their chance with Nintendo again. I'm sure Zen will be no different. We already have ZP and MP on the 3DS. A WiiU platform from Zen is definitely a plausible gesture.
    PSN ID- Rafie27
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Zen Pinball 3D is great but I don't play it much anymore because I've recently got a Vita and ZP2 and I'd rather play it on the Vita's superior screen The fact that the 3DS version doesn't even have DLC yet is another factor.

So are we any closer to having a definite date for 3DS DLC? Or if not, can we know how much it's being focused on right now? Or are you near submitting it to Nintendo? Basically, what's the current situation/progress?

Edit: *9 days later...*
    Barbie? Hellooo? Nuthin'?
    Last edited by FreudianLemur; 02-17-2013 at 10:12 PM.
    http://i850.photobucket.com/albums/ab65/FreudianLemur/Youwanttoholdapigehsmall.jpg

Come on someone, even if it's "I dunno", can I at least get a response?

Quote Originally Posted by FreudianLemur View Post
    I'm still here and I feel ya! I'm picking up a lot of games in the coming year but I would still get more use out of dlc for my 3ds. I just can't stay away from Zen and marvel!

I don't know! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by shogun00 View Post
    I don't know! ^^
    You don't count
    Yeah, I want to get an idea of how close it might be or if I should just give up.

You don't count
    Yeah, I want to get an idea of how close it might be or if I should just give up.
    We're still planning on it, but like I said before, we don't have a time frame for it right now. Right now we're trying to get ZP2 on Wii U out the door in North America and this first batch of Star Wars tables out. Those are both happening pretty quickly as we have our SW date and we're hopefully very close to our Wii U date. I'm hoping to have better news for you once those two are released.

You don't count
    Sorry!

You just said "someone" and when I read your post Tech didn't comment in it yet (forgot to refresh the tab). It looked like you at least wanted someone to comment on your post at least with a simple "I don't know".

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    We're still planning on it, but like I said before, we don't have a time frame for it right now. Right now we're trying to get ZP2 on Wii U out the door in North America and this first batch of Star Wars tables out. Those are both happening pretty quickly as we have our SW date and we're hopefully very close to our Wii U date. I'm hoping to have better news for you once those two are released.
    And yet I fear something will always get in the way! 3ds is last priority!

Quote Originally Posted by Tech101 View Post
    And yet I fear something will always get in the way! 3ds is last priority!
    After solving Global Warming, finding a clean renewable energy source, and negotiating peace in the middle east then it will be right on the top of Zen's to-do list.

Quote Originally Posted by Everly View Post
    After solving Global Warming, finding a clean renewable energy source, and negotiating peace in the middle east then it will be right on the top of Zen's to-do list.
    It's all coming soon right!

It's all coming soon right!
    That is the word on the street. Either that or any day now or very shortly....or the force is strong with (fill in the blank)

To be fair, the lack of ZP DLC On 3DS wouldn't bother me, as the 3DS version is VERY inferior to the iOS and Wii U ports, as I can't read the text on the tables in the 3DS version. Heck, I can't even read the "ZEN" Word on the left flipper, even if I zoom in. Marvel pinball 3D is what I'm looking forward to in terms of DLC.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDreamingHawk View Post
    To be fair, the lack of ZP DLC On 3DS wouldn't bother me, as the 3DS version is VERY inferior to the iOS and Wii U ports, as I can't read the text on the tables in the 3DS version. Heck, I can't even read the "ZEN" Word on the left flipper, even if I zoom in. Marvel pinball 3D is what I'm looking forward to in terms of DLC.
    Step up to an XL then you will see a major difference! Btw is this the same user as from NL?

Step up to an XL then you will see a major difference! Btw is this the same user as from NL?
    Yes I am connor.

And I would upgrade to an XL, but I'm currently waiting for the Pikachu 3DS XL and PMD gates to infinity to launch first

Yes I am connor.

And I would upgrade to an XL, but I'm currently waiting for the Pikachu 3DS XL and PMD gates to infinity to launch first
    Well welcome to the forums! Always glad to have another N-lifer.

i only want say about zp3d that we are waiting for him, new pinball games are coming, soon (Pinball arcade, dream pinball 3d 2, and Pro pinball). Zen Pinball is the a real pinball at present, it's wonderfull.

Quote Originally Posted by PeterSkerritt View Post
    I had preordered it before release from GameStop and got it on launch day. I hear that supplies have been limited.
    it was limited becouse when i walked into my local best buy and got lucky to find both gottlib and willams not on the same day of corse and if i rember right best buy only had 4 copys of both and the thing i liked about it is that xbox, plastashon, and the wii had there own set of tables to play.
    Last edited by MK2017; 02-26-2013 at 02:57 PM.
    feel free to add me in the wiiverse its FanOfMK20 and you can allways find me on facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/#!/DerekColeman.

Well welcome to the forums! Always glad to have another N-lifer.
    Thanks.

BTW, Does anyone with a 3DS XL know if the left flipper says ZEN as clear and as crisp as in the ipad version? That's what really bothers me about the 3DS port. Marvel pinball seemed to fix it so I stuck with that for now

Thanks.

BTW, Does anyone with a 3DS XL know if the left flipper says ZEN as clear and as crisp as in the ipad version? That's what really bothers me about the 3DS port. Marvel pinball seemed to fix it so I stuck with that for now
    Not really. Yes the screen is bigger and looks so much better but its just not hd hence its a bit blurry there so you can only really see it if you scan the table. Actually I never knew it was there till you said it!

Not really. Yes the screen is bigger and looks so much better but its just not hd hence its a bit blurry there so you can only really see it if you scan the table. Actually I never knew it was there till you said it!
    Spotting it with my new 3DS XL is easier now, as you said, but the thing that bothers me now is that I can now spot a framerate difference between the Wii U and 3DS versions

DLC still coming?

Quote Originally Posted by LumaFan") View Post
    DLC still coming?
    Of course! Just no ETA as of now. Things have been crazy busy here despite the recent silence

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Of course! Just no ETA as of now. Things have been crazy busy here despite the recent silence
    Yeah, it has been quiet recently.

3DS DLC?
    "Yes, they are coming! We even have a name for the first DLC table pack!"

YAAAAAAAAYYY!

Yea!!! I can shut up now!

Yea!!! I can shut up now!
    I asked that question just for you Tech

I asked that question just for you Tech
    Thanks buddy!! Its been too long since we chatted! :-(

Thanks buddy!! Its been too long since we chatted! :-(
    Yeah, the board has been pretty quiet. I honestly thought that SWP coming to the Wii U would really generate a ton of response. Hey, I'm been promoted to the US editor of the site that I'm writing for and we just launched our own forum so I've been busy with that.

Really looking forward to July 11 to bust out my Jedi moves.

Yeah, the board has been pretty quiet. I honestly thought that SWP coming to the Wii U would really generate a ton of response. Hey, I'm been promoted to the US editor of the site that I'm writing for and we just launched our own forum so I've been busy with that.

Really looking forward to July 11 to bust out my Jedi moves.
    That's awesome to hear! I've read a lot of your stuff and that was a top of the lone interview! Keep up the great work!!

I only started playing Zen Pinball with the release of Zen Pinball 2 on Wii U, however, I do own a 3DS. Is it still worth picking this one and/or Marvel Pinball?
    Nintendo Feed's main man and all round awesome guy - I like Nintendo, and more recently, Pinball!

Quote Originally Posted by Squashie View Post
    I only started playing Zen Pinball with the release of Zen Pinball 2 on Wii U, however, I do own a 3DS. Is it still worth picking this one and/or Marvel Pinball?
    Too bad Zen removed the demo for Marvel. IMO Marvel is the better version. Zen isn't bad just a bit dated! You're getting a trade off really. You will lose the visual clarity for some of the best uses of 3d on the system. Everyone needs to see these tables play in 3d as it looks great with pinball tables.

A question for ya. Do you have the original 3ds or xl. I played them with the original and it was fine for me but after upgrading to an xl the difference was hugh as far as what you could see. I say it wouldn't hurt to dl one of them and see for yourself. I only really want to play them in 3d!

Too bad Zen removed the demo for Marvel. IMO Marvel is the better version. Zen isn't bad just a bit dated! You're getting a trade off really. You will lose the visual clarity for some of the best uses of 3d on the system. Everyone needs to see these tables play in 3d as it looks great with pinball tables.

A question for ya. Do you have the original 3ds or xl. I played them with the original and it was fine for me but after upgrading to an xl the difference was hugh as far as what you could see. I say it wouldn't hurt to dl one of them and see for yourself. I only really want to play them in 3d!
    I may just give it a try, I currently have a normal 3DS, but I have plans to upgrade to the XL very soon!
    Nintendo Feed's main man and all round awesome guy - I like Nintendo, and more recently, Pinball!

If you are looking for a pinball game on the 3DS, Zen and Marvel Pinball is the perfect choice for pinball on the go.
    Last edited by LumaFan"); 07-15-2013 at 10:28 PM.

First of all, i want to thank developers making such a great game. It's probably my most played game on 3DS. I love it so much i bought it twice! (or probably because i lost my first 3DS...)

Anyway. I just wanted to ask if anyone who played the game recently noticed game stuttering at random moments. Lost a few balls because of it this morning.

Could be some of the system updates messed the game up?

Small update -- i turned off wireless and slowdowns were gone.

Could be that some of the latest OS functions that accesses network locks the game.

Quote Originally Posted by azeke View Post
    Small update -- i turned off wireless and slowdowns were gone.

Could be that some of the latest OS functions that accesses network locks the game.
    Do you want to know what fixes it. Bigger memory card with plenty of space. My 2 gig got bogged down by it so I went with an 8 gig but that one wasn't very good either. It ran well for a while but started to run bad again. Since I got my much better 32 sandisk no more of those problems.

These slowdowns are very recent.

It was all fine when i played it on original 3DS with 2Gb SD card that came with the system.

Any more updates on the 3DS Zen Pinball/Marvel Pinball DLC?

Quote Originally Posted by Brianvgplayer View Post
    Any more updates on the 3DS Zen Pinball/Marvel Pinball DLC?
    Nothing new to report at the moment.

Default Its awesome

Its never a dull moment with this game. Good job to anyone who is number one on the leaderboard.