Thread: Windows 10 - Cannot import FX2 tables

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Windows 10 - Cannot import FX2 tables

Hi,

I’m a long-time user of Pinball FX2 and have purchased a number of tables there.

I’ve just learned about Pinball FX3, installed it and… it refuses to import any tables:

Screenshot (149).jpg

Where do I go from here? I emailed the support alias, no response so far...

Were any of the tables in PBFX2 steam codes or kickstarter rewards? If so there are known issues bringing those over.

If everything was purchased directly in Steam there should not be any issues.

Make sure you don't have any anti-virus or firewall stuff blocking PBFX, and try a re-install from Steam and see if it works.

Both Pinball FX2 and FX3 have been installed from the Microsoft Store. The tables for FX2 have been purchased via the Microsoft Store (in 2016, FWIW). Nothing was related to Steam.

About the firewall, I've opened https://forum.zenstudios.com/showthr...ewall-settings to discuss what the requirements are.

Don't think I will be much help on that one, I am not familiar with the Microsoft Store and how the purchases there work.

Hopefully someone else will know...

Found this on their FAQ:

```Originally posted by FAQ:
    Can I import my previous Zen Pinball 2 / Pinball FX2 purchases to Pinball FX3?
    YES! If you purchased content on PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One or Steam you will be able to import your purchases for FREE. At this time, Windows 10 purchases will not transfer to Pinball FX3, however we are working on a solution and hope to fix this in the future.```

https://www.pinballfx.com/?page_id=7115

```Windows 10
    Link your account in order to be able to import your previous purchases.
    When you arrive to the main Pinball FX3 dashboard, you will see an “Import Tables” message in the lower right corner. Just hit the space bar and the game will look for your previous purchases. This request may take some time and even time out depending on a number of factors. Exit Pinball FX3 and restart the game. Repeat the same process and your tables will begin downloading.```

What troubleshooting steps have you done to work on the issue? And can you confirm where you made the original FX2 purchases?