Thread: Moon Knight WTF!!!!

Default Moon Knight WTF!!!!

Nuff Said FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

This image was posted up on the 360 forum.

It appears that Moon Knight is Marvel's equivalent of Batman.

1. Who?

2. Where is Hulk???

I think the table looks great and I like the oddball choice. I don't know much about Moon Knight but I'll check out the Wikipedia page for all the info.

More popular characters like Hulk and Thor would to better as dlc anyway, so this is a good opportunity to give the Marvel fans a little something different. Though I do think that we'll see an Avengers table as the final silhouette reveal.

Exclamation

The MK table is absolutely BAD ASS. JUMP IN PEOPLE JUMP IN.
    http://www.pinballmuseum.org/ The City Is My Church

Quote Originally Posted by heavydskipp View Post
    Nuff Said FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The voices in our head made us do it!

I think you will enjoy it

So when will this pack be available and what's the price?

Kinda annoying that I learn all the stuff regarding Zen and Marvel Pinball through sites like kotaku and gametrailers... Some additional information here would be nice

Thumbs down Wow again

Well Moon Knight LOL. Figures they put something Marvel pinball freaks know nothing about lol. We want Hulk n they aint going to give it to us lol. We might get Hulk 2013 LOL in FX 3 LOL great job on listening to your fans Zen lol

Quote Originally Posted by pinballfreak69 View Post
    Well Moon Knight LOL. Figures they put something Marvel pinball freaks know nothing about lol. We want Hulk n they aint going to give it to us lol. We might get Hulk 2013 LOL in FX 3 LOL great job on listening to your fans Zen lol
    The last table could be The Avengers, which would include in both the Hulk and Thor.

Writer of Guides ShoryukenToTheChin's Avatar

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by crackervizzo View Post

Yeh I keep hearing "Give us a release date, pretty Please!" in my head, wonder what it means

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

NOOOO! HULK MAAAD!

Seriously I don't think this is any better than season passes. I was really excited of getting 4 amazing tables (conceptwise too so characters matter) but instead I'm getting 2 amazing tables and 1 I wouldn't buy (plus 1 still unknown, sure hope it's nothing like New Warriors, Thunderbolts or some other crap). Why bundle unwanted stuff with the wanted "forcing" us to pay for them all?

Sigh... It was the same thing with Iron Man, Rome and Extreme. I really hope this package is cheaper than what 4 individual tables would cost.

P.S. So where is the Hulk? Is he just a part of the potential Avengers table? I really hope he is the main event, possibly with Thor while Cap and Iron Man are just minor supports. Hawkeye, Black Widow, Nick Fury, Yellowjacket should have bigger roles than Captain America and Iron Man (I think Black Panther and Ms. Marvel can hold their own tables)

Which reminds me... Why not Black Panther instead of Moon Knight? They are both "Batmen" of Marvel.

WOW! Moon Knight!! I really love it! He's by far my favorite Marvel Character but I never expected him to be on one of teh zen-tables because he is not so popular around the most marvelfans. What a surprise. If I can get also a Punisher table, zenpinball would be just perfect to me. Keep doing your great work, zen.

And I bet those voices comes from a Marvel department..

Come on, guys. It is pretty obvious that Marvel has a strong voice on which table to publish. I won't be surprised if soon there would be a Moon Knight movie.

As i said somewhere else...A good ( or famous) character doesn't make a good table and viceversa. Try to imagine Hulk's table fashioned as Extreme is...would you like it just because Hulk is in it? I surely wouldn't. Think about how great Blade is ( the table, i mean)...Who would have bet on it? He's an "obscure " character too ( well, MKis surely more, ok...).Since, after all, this is a PINBALL game, i guess the theme surely matters, but there are other very important factors to consider ( layout, missions, scoring balance etc.). So, before judging,i'll play a lot every table.Who knows? Maybe i'll despise the x-men table ( altough i like them) and appreciate this one...

Wink This is my problem

Weather it be a good bad or great table. Hulk was suppost to have been on first Marvel DLC. I can understand problems with tech but dont bite off more then your sliver pinballs can chew. FF4 sucks Gitches are crazy bad the layout stinks and no Sliver Suffer wowwwww Really lol. So like I said weather it be a good bad or great table give the majority of whats us Pinballfreaks want The Hulk table. P.S. If anyone post that we are talkin to much about The Hulk table guess What tooooo Bad lol

...dont bite off more then your sliver pinballs can chew.
    One for the archives.

Im going to bust a Gut if Moon Knight becomes one of the communities Fav' Tables ala Blade. Lets wait till we play the Tables before we pass judgement guys, and this comes from a Incredible Hulk fan... I still watch the Animated Hulk series .
    Last edited by ShoryukenToTheChin; 11-17-2011 at 11:24 PM.

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Quote Originally Posted by Michelasso View Post
    Come on, guys. It is pretty obvious that Marvel has a strong voice on which table to publish.
    We don't know the details of the Marvel arrangements, but it's clear there is active collaboration and some shared decision-making between Marvel and Zen. It's Marvel's IP after all and they are fastidious about directing and protecting their properties.

However, Zen is an independent studio. It's highly unlikely that they've entered in to an agreement to make tables that they don't want to make.

I recall reading that the Blade table came about because one of Zen's team was a huge Blade fan. Hence the love and attention given to the table.

So, it may well be that the same team member (or another) is a big Moon Knight fan. It seems unlikely that Zen/Marvel have chosen Moon Knight in order to cash in on Moon Knight's huge popularity...

I won't be surprised if soon there would be a Moon Knight movie.
    I would be. Very surprised.

Marvel are pumping out movies left-right-and-centre, but Moon Knight? Potential audience: 5 people.

Also, the movie lineup is known well in advance. Any potential Moon Knight movie would be several years from release. (Though, Moon Knight could have a role in upcoming Avengers flicks I guess.)
    Last edited by Womble; 11-17-2011 at 11:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearded_Warrior View Post
    More popular characters like Hulk and Thor would to better as dlc anyway, so this is a good opportunity to give the Marvel fans a little something different.
    I totally agree here. No one would download a stand alone Moon Knight table. Aside from maybe some HUGE pinball nuts that just say "ooo new table" and download it regardless of the theme (like myself). 90% of people who are even Marvel fans don't know who Moon Knight is. I personally do, and like him.

Remember, this is a four pack, with a theme. MK (aka Marvel's Batman) definitely fits the vengeance theme. Hulk, Daredevil, Punisher and the like already have a huge following, for them to release stand alone DLC for these tables would make more sense.

I personally like that Zen is giving obscure Marvel characters more attention. Maybe it will give some of these characters a bit of a bigger fan base. And maybe with that, some of those characters will get big movies and such and become more well known.

Zen, I like these ideas to release obscure characters through your medium. Keep up the great work!

Even if Moon Knight was a standalone im sure people would download it, after they see more gameplay and what not im sure it would change their minds. But yeh putting lesser known characters in a pack is very clever.

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Has Zen ever said why these tables are being released in a 4 pack instead of as single dlc tables? Will these load into the original Marvel pinball game like the other dlc tables, or will it be seperate?

Quote Originally Posted by lk12345gt View Post
    1.) Has Zen ever said why these tables are being released in a 4 pack instead of as single dlc tables? 2.) Will these load into the original Marvel pinball game like the other dlc tables, or will it be seperate?
    1.) Sony and Microsoft seem to still have caps on DLC releases. Releasing a table pack is much easier, than releasing the tables out individually.

2.) The former! It's an add-on for Marvel Pinball.

Quote Originally Posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
    Even if Moon Knight was a standalone im sure people would download it, after they see more gameplay and what not im sure it would change their minds. But yeh putting lesser known characters in a pack is very clever.
    You really are over estimating the popularity of Marvel Pinball and pinball in general aren't you? Tons of gamers havent even heard of this game *gasps*

And also, it's not clever, it's scam. "Buy this nice shirt, but wait you also have to buy these ugly uncomforable trousers"

It's the same thing with Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 DLC costume packs. Capcom has obviously paired wanted with the less wanted to "force" people into buying multiple packs. Would be much fairer if they were sold seperatedly but no. The same happened with the characters themselves. I would have bought just Nemesis, Doc Strange, Frank West and Ghost Rider which would have cost $20 but no, I got to keep hearing the "individually the characters would have cost $60 so you get the whole package for cheaper" that the idiots keep rambling everywhere

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by pinballer View Post
    You really are over estimating the popularity of Marvel Pinball and pinball in general aren't you? Tons of gamers havent even heard of this game *gasps*

And also, it's not clever, it's scam. "Buy this nice shirt, but wait you also have to buy these ugly uncomforable trousers"

It's the same thing with Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 DLC costume packs. Capcom has obviously paired wanted with the less wanted to "force" people into buying multiple packs. Would be much fairer if they were sold seperatedly but no. The same happened with the characters themselves. I would have bought just Nemesis, Doc Strange, Frank West and Ghost Rider which would have cost $20 but no, I got to keep hearing the "individually the characters would have cost $60 so you get the whole package for cheaper" that the idiots keep rambling everywhere
    Of course Pinball isn't as pop' as lets say a Modern Warfare 3.

I was merely pointing out that Moon Knight would have buyers, we have only seen a small bit of the Table in flow, already certain individuals are excited about this Table among myself. Most of the Users on this Forum are already built into the Zen Fanbase and buy all the Tables,

*Im sorry but I will use Microsofts Xbox Live Currency for this example*

Now the Tables are not really overly priced imo and also by doing a 4 pack essentially you are getting the Tables for 800MS PTS hardly a bad deal imo and you are really getting 1 Table for 80 MS PTS when you think about it if you add 3 Table at 240MS PTS to that it adds up to 800MS PTS.

Think of the Positives like your getting a Table you are not sure about etc for only 80MS PTS. Thats how I would think the Xbox crowd would see it imo.

But m8 in saying all this I accept your opinion and its not my intention to undermine it if my post comes across that way.

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Yea I just don't think any of the casuals who don't know or have forgotten Marvel/FX would suddenly take note of Moon Knight if he was released seperatedly which was what you said...

But when that casual hears "Ghost Rider"

Its a matter of opinion m8, If the Table looks good and plays good as well as having a few good gameplay videos then Casuals would be more inclined to buy the Table, then if it had no media and all they could base the purchase on was a name 'Moon Knight'. If we followed this ideal that all heros need to be well known then we would have never had a Blade Table.

Now could you answer this, what would happen if the Table is universally praised by the community etc would you still not buy the Table even if you yourself played it and liked it.... just because of its Theme?

Just give it time, m8 I can understand more if when it comes out you dislike the Table after playing it but don't write it off just yet.. all im saying.

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

I want to take back my comment on this. I was just expecting Hulk. I know he is coming so all is good. Moon Knight is not a bad idea. Yes i will have this table to.

Quote Originally Posted by heavydskipp View Post
    I want to take back my comment on this. I was just expecting Hulk. I know he is coming so all is good. Moon Knight is not a bad idea. Yes i will have this table to.
    Glad you are looking forward to Moon Knight now m8.

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Default Release dates

*INFORMATION ON THE RELEASE DATES OF THE NEW MARVEL PACKAGE*

http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/25302/...ce-and-Virtue/

Quote Originally Posted by umie126 View Post
    *INFORMATION ON THE RELEASE DATES OF THE NEW MARVEL PACKAGE*

http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/25302/...ce-and-Virtue/
    We know! Zen released all of the info yesterday on their official Marvel Pinball site and they also made an official post on these forums.
    Last edited by shogun00; 12-06-2011 at 04:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pinballer View Post
    Yes, when Zen aren't giving away free pinball tables, they're staying up at night, working out ways to scam an extra 2 bucks from you.

Answering random questions that I see in the forums:

1) Yes, the new Marvel tables will integrate right into Marvel Pinball

2) The decision to develop a Moon Knight table was mutual, and we are SO HAPPY we did. Moon Knight is my personal favorite in the new pack.

3) Don't worry, the big green guy will make his way to Marvel Pinball. It will be epic.

4) When everyone saw Blade in the original pack they had the same "WTF" reaction then, and it turned out OK, didn't it?

2) The decision to develop a Moon Knight table was mutual, and we are SO HAPPY we did. Moon Knight is my personal favorite in the new pack.

3) Don't worry, the big green guy will make his way to Marvel Pinball. It will be epic.

4) When everyone saw Blade in the original pack they had the same "WTF" reaction then, and it turned out OK, didn't it?
    In response to number 4, I love the look of the Blade table but I can't get into any kind of rhythm on it. I guess that doesn't really have anything to do with the character though. I'm glad you guys mix in the lesser known heroes and villains.
    PSN: Bearded_Warrior

Table Wishlist: Lord of the Rings, God of War, Final Fantasy VII, The Legend of Zelda, and Marvel's Archangel.

Question Marvel table

Blade is just ok but here tell me this.Ghostrider and Thor have a Devil boss in the same position on the 2 tables the faces look diffrent but same size same position on the diffrent tables,now why did you all do that seems repeative. And Zen you all brought out Blade because most of your team were Blade fans lol come on,so my question to you is do you all at Zen listen to what your fans want? Hulk is going to be Epic but why you all tell your fans that it was going to apart of the first dlc and then bring out Moon Knight, I mean might as well make a She-Ra table too lol,so I agree with WTF in a way.

Dude, I'm going to buy you some freaking Happy Pills for Christmas.

And Zen you all brought out Blade because most of your team were Blade fans lol come on, so my question to you is do you all at Zen listen to what your fans want?
    I personally love the Blade table and I find it very insulting that you keep on knocking on it. The vampire craze is very popular, so it was a logical choice to release out a vampire theme and bank on the craze.

I also personally like Zen making tables like Blade and Moon Knight. Do you know why? It's because Zen is extra creative on those tables. If they love the property, then they are going to go all out on it.

I'm a fan of Zen and not really much of a fan of Marvel. At the very least, they are listening to what this fan (ie me) is saying.

Hulk is going to be Epic but why you all tell your fans that it was going to apart of the first dlc and then bring out Moon Knight, I mean might as well make a She-Ra table too lol,so I agree with WTF in a way.
    One word, Marvel! Marvel has the final say here. It's not Zen and definitely not the fans.
    Last edited by shogun00; 12-07-2011 at 05:52 PM.

Wink okkkkkkk

Quote Originally Posted by Womble View Post
    Dude, I'm going to buy you some freaking Happy Pills for Christmas.
    Hey Womble, I wasn't being mean I was just asking questions especially Thor and Ghostrider have a Devil boss on both tables in same position on the tables the only thing diffrent are the faces. And its true if you cant see that then we are all blind lol

Hey Womble, I wasn't being mean I was just asking questions especially Thor and Ghostrider have a Devil boss on both tables in same position on the tables the only thing diffrent are the faces. And its true if you cant see that then we are all blind lol
    You are looking at images and trailers. Let's wait and see how the tables play before casting judgment. It's possible that they did it for a reason.
    Last edited by shogun00; 12-07-2011 at 07:23 PM.

KickBeaten Down

Hulk is going to be Epic but why you all tell your fans that it was going to apart of the first dlc and then bring out Moon Knight, I mean might as well make a She-Ra table too lol,so I agree with WTF in a way.
    I don't think we ever said that Hulk was going to be released at a certain time. It was in the initial vote but it didn't win. (Captain America won, but we released F4 first because it was ready much sooner and everyone wanted a table out as soon as possible after 5 months with no releases.)

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    I don't think we ever said that Hulk was going to be released at a certain time. It was in the initial vote but it didn't win. (Captain America won, but we released F4 first because it was ready much sooner and everyone wanted a table out as soon as possible after 5 months with no releases.)
    So true, Yeh Cracker just said a Hulk Table is being made there was never a mention of time frame.

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Wink The vote

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Ok hold on Crack so you brought out FF4 first because it was ready lol. So what if Hulk won that vote then what you were going to have a lot of mad pinballfreaks. Well I truly hope you all bring this highly demand for Hulk table in dlc

Ok hold on Crack so you brought out FF4 first because it was ready lol. So what if Hulk won that vote then what you were going to have a lot of mad pinballfreaks. Well I truly hope you all bring this highly demand for Hulk table in dlc
    So cheaky, and its getting boring.... you should enjoy wath they deliver & have some nice hours with fantastic Boards....

Exclamation Hold on

Look I am just curious to what Crack said about bring FF4 out and having The Hulk table as one of the dlc votes. I just wanted to know if Hulk won what would of happen. And its not getting boring. I do enjoy the tables. But I am blunt sometimes to much but the way I am sorry.

Look I am just curious to what Crack said about bring FF4 out and having The Hulk table as one of the dlc votes. I just wanted to know if Hulk won what would of happen. And its not getting boring. I do enjoy the tables. But I am blunt sometimes to much but the way I am sorry.
    Most likely they would have put more focus on the Hulk table, instead of the Captain America table.

Guys can we just stay on topic now, instead of constantly talking about that vote that happened all those months ago... heck wasn't it a year ago.

Cracker already said Hulk is being made, you got your answer now there is no need to keep going back to that vote. Its not like Zen was putting out bad Tables replacing the Hulk for example... what about if there where things that happened that lead to this occuring? Fact of the matter is Zen doesn't need to tell us everything thats happening behind the scenes.

You are lucky that Cracker allowed you to know that The Hulk is coming, I hope he didn't get in trouble for that either.

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin