X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • termitedidge
    • Jan 2014

Transferring purchases

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
    The Spider-Man table is only in Marvel (due to licensing issues) and SWP got its own app so it could have its own Star Wars features. For whatever reason Apple doesn't allow imports/transfers between apps.
    The good people at Gameprom have managed to do this with tables purchased in Pinball HD - which are automatically transferred to Pinball Collection - a completely seperate app.

Are you certain this can't be done with your apps?

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
      Pinball Wizard
      • Feb 2012

Originally posted by termitedidge
      The good people at Gameprom have managed to do this with tables purchased in Pinball HD - which are automatically transferred to Pinball Collection - a completely seperate app.

Are you certain this can't be done with your apps?
      With Spider-Man, it's not a technical issue, it's a license issue, so the only way we could publish it was in it's own Marvel Branded app. We were always told that it was iTunes & Google Play's policy that in-app purchases could not be transferred/imported, but maybe that has changed since we began publishing.

Comment

• Doccus
        • Jul 2013

Now that steam is on mac osx

Wasn't the fact that Steamplay wasn't on OSX the main barrier against thhe original 4 classics being available on Mac?. Now that it is, that barrier is gone. And, interestingly enough, the same game can be available on both the Mac App Store, *and* Steam. I know, I have Pinball Arcade installed both as the Steam versionb and the App Store version. Why? You might ask... Well, I am able to pre-buy the season 3 pack on Steam, but not from Apple. Apple considers it "unfinished" applications. Also, I am unable to use the "free play" option on the Apple version.. they consider it "demos". Lastly, I am banned from mentioning these facts on the app review, or make any mention or comparison between the App store version and the Steam version. In fact I'm not allowed to mention in my review that there even *is* a steam version.
        Meaning, that there not only are no barriers to also issuing a Steam version on the Mac, but I think you'd have a whole lot of happier Pinball FX 2 playersa on OSX, plus finally the classic tables being available on Mac. Sounds like a win-win-win, to me..
        How about it?

Incidentally, I thought I was posting this in the OSX section..Where should it have gone?
        Last edited by Doccus; 01-10-2014, 12:31 AM. Reason: lost in the forum jungle ;-)

Comment

• Doccus
          • Jul 2013

Steam version on OSX?

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
          With Spider-Man, it's not a technical issue, it's a license issue, so the only way we could publish it was in it's own Marvel Branded app. We were always told that it was iTunes & Google Play's policy that in-app purchases could not be transferred/imported, but maybe that has changed since we began publishing.
          Well, it's a similar issue with publishing these games on Steam on OSX, although it's not *transferring* but simply issuing them, which is why I referenced my question below. The Pinball Arcade is available both viua Mac App Store *and* Steamplay, so I am wondering if you now can do the same. My interest is those tables that were only allowed to be issued via Steam, of course

Comment

• Dascoyne
            • Apr 2014

I love the game and purchase every Marvel and Star Wars table as they come out.

I just have a small, silly request.

I would like to be able to change the sound effects - specifically for the flippers. I don't know why but the flipper sound and reverberation make the table sound cheaply built. I don't know why - maybe the extra reverb reminds me of the hollow-resonant sounds of loose-fitting parts and large acrylic panels.

It might have nothing to do with gameplay but pinball is a visceral experience and I think sound is an important part of that.

I'm playing on my iPhone 5s, btw. Or is there a simple mod/hack that can change the sound effect.

Call me crazy but it's the one simple thing I'd like to change.

Keep up the great work!
            Last edited by Dascoyne; 04-12-2014, 02:42 AM.

Comment

• Ghost
              • Aug 2014

if you cant transfer tables why make some tables available in both app? why not have all marvel tables exclusively in the marvel app, all star wars tables exclusively in the star wars app, etc...

Comment

• Spinomania
                • May 2015

Zen Pinball for iOS is currently broken for me. (iMac with iOS Yosemite)

I purchased at the end of last year several tables, including 3 Star Wars tables, Deadpool, Spiderman, Iron Man, Gardians Of Galaxy, Hulk, Ghost rider, Cicil War, Infinity Gauntlet, Walking Dead and more (almost every single Marvel table indeed) it was working fine until the update that included the Venom table, which I purchased.

After Venom: Impossible to open Zen Pinball 2.app, it is damaged, pleased uninstall and download again from the app store.

I did as I was told, downloaded again the App and the 12+ tables including Venom and... same.

Downloaded again except Venom and it worked.

Today, I buy Age of Ultron and... same error. I will not pass time downloading again and again.

This is a lot of money down the toilets.

Comment

• Ry1212
                  • Jan 2017

Ipad to computer sync??

So I have this on my iPad and have about 12 tables. Do they not sync with the MAC app? I would have to buy them again to play them on my mac?

Comment

• mujik
                    • Jan 2019

Thanks for the News

Originally posted by crackervizzo
                    Zen Pinball iOS will be available for iPad, iPod Touch and iPhone 4 starting next week!

If you are at all familiar with Pinball FX2, then you know how this will work: Zen Pinball on iOS is a FREE pinball platform download for everyone. Included in the download is a FREE table - Sorcerer's Lair - which users can play as long as they want, no strings attached.

All other tables will be individual in-app purchases.

Table selection will be a mix of Zen's original designs and the Marvel series. There will be a total of three tables at launch including Sorcerer's Lair.

Some key features:

- Achievements – powered by Open Feint
                    - Game Center enabled
                    - Leader Boards – Global leader boards and local high scores
                    - Rule Sheet – Each table comes equipped with a rule sheet providing tips and tricks to help you boost your score
                    - Hot Seat Multiplayer – Pass the game around to friends as you compete with each other for the top pinball wizard

We will let you know when the game is live next week!
                    Hahahaaa it is great news

Comment

Working...