X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BarbieBobomb
    Pinball Wizard
    • Feb 2012

Originally posted by mkirkp2
    I only have Sorc, Wolv, & Fan Four available. The other boxes are blank. I purchased and was playing the Thor table, but had an issue when I tried to get Wolverine and Epic Quest after purchasing them. It said "Please wait..." for a bit too long after I would accept and buy, so I clicked cancel. After that, the next time I opened my table list, Epic, Thor and the other table were gone. I tried clearing data, reinstalling, rebooting but still I only have 3 tables available.

I'm using a Transformer Prime with the latest version of ICS.
    Oh no! I know others have had issues with that, let me see what I can find out for you!

Comment

• AdyCarter
      • Mar 2012

Last night while playing on the Epic Quest table my game crashed. Upon restarting the game all of my progress on the table was reset.

I then noticed that I could no longer see the Thor table.

As advised I deleted all the data and cache of the app and reinstalled it. Now i can only see the existence of the Sorcerers Table, Fantastic Four and Wolverine. I cannot even see the existence of tables I've paid for.

Please help. I have an Asus TF201 runnning ICS, everything worked fine previously.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
        Pinball Wizard
        • Feb 2012

So sorry to hear that! I will forward this to the team and let you know what I hear back.

Comment

• MrDaaark
          • Jan 2012

The new Asus ICS update just came out. So now Zen crashes as soon as I try to load up any tables.
          Happy Zen Pinball Android Customer
          ASUS Transformer TF101

Comment

• Solitude
            KickBeaten Down
            • Mar 2010

Originally posted by MrDaaark
            The new Asus ICS update just came out. So now Zen crashes as soon as I try to load up any tables.
            Have you tried clearing the app data as described earlier in the thread?

Comment

• MrDaaark
              • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Solitude
              Have you tried clearing the app data as described earlier in the thread?
              Yes. That got it to work. Kind of. But then the sound stopped working one time. Then the ball was all flaky, bouncing all over in strange ways another session.

That's just Android being Android unfortunately.
              Happy Zen Pinball Android Customer
              ASUS Transformer TF101

Comment

• djohnson68
                • Mar 2012

Missing tables on iPad

Just wanted to add myself to the list of those who have missing tables. I just upgraded my iPad and now the only tables that appear are Sorcerer's Lair, Wolverine and Captain America.

I had previously purchased Thor as well as one or two others, but they don't even show up on the main menu.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                  Pinball Wizard
                  • Feb 2012

Originally posted by djohnson68
                  Just wanted to add myself to the list of those who have missing tables. I just upgraded my iPad and now the only tables that appear are Sorcerer's Lair, Wolverine and Captain America.

I had previously purchased Thor as well as one or two others, but they don't even show up on the main menu.
                  Thanks for letting us know, sounds like this should be fixed in the next few days

Comment

• sakpoubel
                    • Mar 2012

Originally posted by mkirkp2
                    I only have Sorc, Wolv, & Fan Four available. The other boxes are blank. I purchased and was playing the Thor table, but had an issue when I tried to get Wolverine and Epic Quest after purchasing them. It said "Please wait..." for a bit too long after I would accept and buy, so I clicked cancel. After that, the next time I opened my table list, Epic, Thor and the other table were gone. I tried clearing data, reinstalling, rebooting but still I only have 3 tables available.

I'm using a Transformer Prime with the latest version of ICS.
                    Hi ,

I have the same problem. Only these three tables are avalaible. I purchased epic and excalibur on my sony tablet s , and then I bought a asus prime.
                    On the asus , I loose 2 bought tablets and can't see Thor neither.

please help.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                      Pinball Wizard
                      • Feb 2012

Hey everyone! The disappearing tables issue we had over the last few days should be fixed now. We appreciate your patience and please let us know if you are still having issues

Comment

• sakpoubel
                        • Mar 2012

yep, its fixed now here.

thx.

BTW : i bought the tables on my android tablet, is there any possibiliies to have them for free on my ipad ? (i know im a geek )

Comment

• AdyCarter
                          • Mar 2012

Pleased to report I have them back now too.

Thank you.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                            Pinball Wizard
                            • Feb 2012

YAY!! Great!!

Comment

• ub119
                              • Mar 2012

Prime .21 update

since updating my tf201 to the new firmware .21 all the tables now crash when loaded. I have tried deleting the data which fixed this after the last firmware update but it does not fix it this time. Any suggestions?

Comment

• gourry2006
                                • Apr 2012

stuttering on htc one x

Hi

I have just got hold of a new HTC one x phoned running Android 4 ice cream.

This phone has a quad core processor and tegra 3 so I thought it would be able to run Zen pinball with no problems. However, the game stutters constantly making it unplayable. This is trying the first free table.

In fairness other games are also stuttering like fruit ninja but ones like shadowrun are fine. So this could be a firmware thing or it could be games need to be updated to run on tegra 3

My current software revision is 1.26.401.2

Antony

Comment

Working...