Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Technical Issues? Post Here

Quote Originally Posted by Knordy View Post
    Zen Pinball still isn't working on my HTC Desire X (Android 4.0.4) even after the latest update, reset, cache clear etc (see also my posts on 5 March in this forum).

Any idea how I can investigate this issue? Are there somewhere crash logs to read or something?

(the issue is: When I click on the 'Zen Pinball icon', the (whole) screen turns black a few seconds and then returns to my homescreen)
    Message me and I'll help you get it sorted out (or get you a refund).

Default Broken sound

After about a month when I installed the game, the sound became truncated. Only a few seconds of each sound bite would play. For example, the boy would say "Where could Wisper...". I suspect this occurred after I installed one of the tables, either FF or Thor. I finally tried uninstalling and reinstalling but the sound bits are still cut off. Suggestions?
    Last edited by rklapp; 04-04-2013 at 04:34 AM.

Default This is the problem I was refering to

Quote Originally Posted by Yuccaman View Post
    Since the latest update, I have noticed that the sound effects, (speech) are clipped and don't play the full wording....

It hard to notice when playing, but I have heard it on various tables (Hulk and Sorcerers Lair for certain), but its clearer on the menu screen, when you choose a table and the name is spoken, the last bit is missing, i.e

X-m....
    Civil....
    Ghost Rid....
    World War Hu....
    The Aveng.....
    Captain Am.....
    Fantasic F....
    Wolveri....
    Epic Q....

Blade and Thor sound Ok, probably as they are so short, and Sorcerers Lair sounds fine too....

This is on a Xoom running Jellybean 4.1.2....
    Same here except it happens in the game. I have a Transformer TF300T with 4.1.1.
    Last edited by rklapp; 04-04-2013 at 04:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rklapp View Post
    After about a month when I installed the game, the sound became truncated. Only a few seconds of each sound bite would play. For example, the boy would say "Where could Wisper...". I suspect this occurred after I installed one of the tables, either FF or Thor. I finally tried uninstalling and reinstalling but the sound bits are still cut off. Suggestions?
    What device and OS version are you using?

Same here except it happens in the game. I have a Transformer TF300T with 4.1.1.
    I will report the issue to the team, hopefully it can be fixed with a patch. Let me know if this still persists after the next update.

Default Login problem

Hi,
    There is no issue for my problen on galaxy tab 2 7" wifi ?
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by zatrick View Post
    Hi,
    There is no issue for my problen on galaxy tab 2 7" wifi ?
    Thank you.
    I've reported the issue, although I'm not sure when it will be resolved.

Default LT18i Phone HALTS

Phone HALTS on free table when Wizard is enchanting the ball...

Phone: LT18i, ICS 4.0.4, fresh rom install...

LOGCAT

Quote Originally Posted by zoky1985 View Post
    Phone HALTS on free table when Wizard is enchanting the ball...

Phone: LT18i, ICS 4.0.4, fresh rom install...

LOGCAT
    It's not a supported device unfortunately. Did you purchase any tables or are you just playing Sorcerer's Lair?

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    It's not a supported device unfortunately. Did you purchase any tables or are you just playing Sorcerer's Lair?
    Just trying to play free level, you should update google app page not to allow install on LT18...

Bye

Default Truncated sound

What device and OS version are you using?

Transformer TF300T with 4.1.1.

I will report the issue to the team, hopefully it can be fixed with a patch. Let me know if this still persists after the next update.
    The problem seems to be intermittent know. I haven't added or removed any software and I don't believe there was an update. It's puzzling.

Default sticky flipper

The sound problem seems to have fixed itself. A new issue has surfaced where the right flipper seems sticky at times like its worn out. For example, I'll hold the ball and all of a sudden it will release and i'll loose the ball. Or I touch the screen but the flipper doesn't respond. It happens in both orientation so I don't think the screen is wearing out if that's possible. Maybe my right thumb is wearing out but I don't think so. Has this happened to anyone else? TIA

The sound problem seems to have fixed itself. A new issue has surfaced where the right flipper seems sticky at times like its worn out. For example, I'll hold the ball and all of a sudden it will release and i'll loose the ball. Or I touch the screen but the flipper doesn't respond. It happens in both orientation so I don't think the screen is wearing out if that's possible. Maybe my right thumb is wearing out but I don't think so. Has this happened to anyone else? TIA
    That's odd, it's just on the one side?

Default slow flipper

That's odd, it's just on the one side?
    Yes, only the right side. I just tried to uninstall and reinstall and it's still slow on the right flipper.Perhaps there is a calibration feature of the Android tablet that I'm not aware of?

Default Star Wars Standalone Version

Hey Barbie/Solitude...couldnt see this posted while scanning through this thread, sorry if i post same info. On the SW standalone version (no problem on the ZP HD vers.) during any mission on Boba Fett...at start of missions the dmd looks as if it normaly does. Count down timer, jabba etc. But once you hit the first million shot, the dmd freezes on the 1 million points displayed. No more timer and or whatever else is on there. Important thing is the no timer part. The only way you know how much time you have left is when the music changes & the droid starts to count down the end of mission. Which is maybe 5 secs...lol. after mission, dmd resets and returns to normal. i also noticed on ESB the dmd got jumbled up somehow and was displaying both yoda, and well i couldnt tell but i think it was vader. I mustve hit 2 rewards right on top of each other or something. Only seen it once on there, dont know how to recreate it sorry. Definetly not game breakers, but makes the Fett table missions a little nerve racking, lol.

Running on both HTC evo 4g lte & samsung galaxy note 10.1, both with version 4.1.1, affects both devices.
    Last edited by MarkItZeroSmoky; 04-26-2013 at 06:08 PM. Reason: lol forgot my device & os version

Quote Originally Posted by MarkItZeroSmoky View Post
    Hey Barbie/Solitude...couldnt see this posted while scanning through this thread, sorry if i post same info. On the SW standalone version (no problem on the ZP HD vers.) during any mission on Boba Fett...at start of missions the dmd looks as if it normaly does. Count down timer, jabba etc. But once you hit the first million shot, the dmd freezes on the 1 million points displayed. No more timer and or whatever else is on there. Important thing is the no timer part. The only way you know how much time you have left is when the music changes & the droid starts to count down the end of mission. Which is maybe 5 secs...lol. after mission, dmd resets and returns to normal. i also noticed on ESB the dmd got jumbled up somehow and was displaying both yoda, and well i couldnt tell but i think it was vader. I mustve hit 2 rewards right on top of each other or something. Only seen it once on there, dont know how to recreate it sorry. Definetly not game breakers, but makes the Fett table missions a little nerve racking, lol.

Running on both HTC evo 4g lte & samsung galaxy note 10.1, both with version 4.1.1, affects both devices.
    Thanks for the report!

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    This is a weird one. Since the hardware isn't up to running the game in native resolution (1920x1200), we have to render at a lower resolution and scale it up. And the scaling is what causes the issue, thanks to an obscure hardware bug that goes away when the name of the game is changed (!) but is otherwise untraceable except by the Nvidia hardware gurus, and they don't seem to be especially interested in spending a lot of time on fixing this.
    So does the "Star Wars" named version of the game have the same issue, or does the different name get around it? I was thinking of taking advantage of your Star Wars sale this week, but bummed about landscape mode on my Transformer Infinity. Love the tables, own them on PS3, want them on my Transformer, too.
    Last edited by RobN; 05-01-2013 at 11:56 PM. Reason: Landscape mode works, Portrait mode is broken in the Zen Pinball HD app - got them backwards on my first post.

Default Can't restore purchased tables

So I am pretty sure I know what the answer will be but I thought I would give support a shot. I purchased a bunch of tables on my Droid Bionic and they worked fine. Just this week I noticed that my Kindle Fire tablet running android 4.0.4. finally said I could install the app where it had previously said not compatible.

I went ahead and installed it and I can play the base table and it runs just fine, but I cannot log into swarm or make my in-app purchases restore. I click the swarm login button and nothing happens. I click the restore in-app purchases button and the "please wait" dialog box opens and it just hangs and never does anything. If I try to pull up a table and click the button to buy it the "please wait" box comes up and just hangs same as the restoring in-app purchase button.

If there is something I should try I would be glad to do so. I have a feeling I will be told "sorry but we can't support you here" because I'm running custom android on my Kindle Fire. Any advice would be appreciated. My Pinball Arcade tables work just fine so cmon guys!

Quote Originally Posted by ApexAftermath View Post
    So I am pretty sure I know what the answer will be but I thought I would give support a shot. I purchased a bunch of tables on my Droid Bionic and they worked fine. Just this week I noticed that my Kindle Fire tablet running android 4.0.4. finally said I could install the app where it had previously said not compatible.

I went ahead and installed it and I can play the base table and it runs just fine, but I cannot log into swarm or make my in-app purchases restore. I click the swarm login button and nothing happens. I click the restore in-app purchases button and the "please wait" dialog box opens and it just hangs and never does anything. If I try to pull up a table and click the button to buy it the "please wait" box comes up and just hangs same as the restoring in-app purchase button.

If there is something I should try I would be glad to do so. I have a feeling I will be told "sorry but we can't support you here" because I'm running custom android on my Kindle Fire. Any advice would be appreciated. My Pinball Arcade tables work just fine so cmon guys!
    Are you referring to Star Wars Pinball or Zen Pinball HD? As of now, the Kindle Fire isn't a supported device for Zen Pinball HD.

Are you referring to Star Wars Pinball or Zen Pinball HD? As of now, the Kindle Fire isn't a supported device for Zen Pinball HD.
    I guess I don't understand the distinction. I know there is a separate Star Wars Pinball that shows up on the market when you search, but doesn't that just install or require the base Zen Pinball HD game?

Like I was saying Zen Pinball HD used to say "not compatible on this device" but earlier this week it finally let me install it. The Sorcerer's Lair table plays just fine. I'm not even having any weird technical issues like other people have been reporting earlier in the thread so I don't see why it should be a problem. What would cause the in-app purchase refresh button to not work?

I guess I don't understand the distinction. I know there is a separate Star Wars Pinball that shows up on the market when you search, but doesn't that just install or require the base Zen Pinball HD game?

Like I was saying Zen Pinball HD used to say "not compatible on this device" but earlier this week it finally let me install it. The Sorcerer's Lair table plays just fine. I'm not even having any weird technical issues like other people have been reporting earlier in the thread so I don't see why it should be a problem. What would cause the in-app purchase refresh button to not work?
    There are 2 separate apps and the content in each one does not transfer between the two. Which app did you purchase tables in?

The restore button wouldn't work if you are using a different account or trying to get the tables to restore from a separate app.

There are 2 separate apps and the content in each one does not transfer between the two. Which app did you purchase tables in?

The restore button wouldn't work if you are using a different account or trying to get the tables to restore from a separate app.
    I just checked my Bionic and it was all in-app purchase through Zen Pinball HD using the exact same account.

I just checked my Bionic and it was all in-app purchase through Zen Pinball HD using the exact same account.
    Are you trying to restore them on your kindle or on the bionic?

Are you trying to restore them on your kindle or on the bionic?
    Restore them on the Kindle.

I understand you are saying Zen Pinball HD is not technically supported for my device yet, but if I can install the app, start the app, and play the free table just fine without any technical issues, it seems kind of silly that the one hang up that prevents me from fully using the app is that the restore in-app purchase button and the swarm sign do not work.

Restore them on the Kindle.

I understand you are saying Zen Pinball HD is not technically supported for my device yet, but if I can install the app, start the app, and play the free table just fine without any technical issues, it seems kind of silly that the one hang up that prevents me from fully using the app is that the restore in-app purchase button and the swarm sign do not work.
    Yeah, it won't work unfortunately. I've not heard of anyone being able to get any other tables to work besides the one that comes with it. Sorry!

Yeah, it won't work unfortunately. I've not heard of anyone being able to get any other tables to work besides the one that comes with it. Sorry!
    So what is happening then? Are the servers simply blocking me from trying to restore in-app purchases? Why can't I at least try to install and play them? If one table works shouldn't they all?

So what is happening then? Are the servers simply blocking me from trying to restore in-app purchases? Why can't I at least try to install and play them? If one table works shouldn't they all?
    The Kindle isn't compatible, it's not just you, it's all Kindle users.

I noticed this thread and wasn't sure if I should post what I found here as well. Not sure if a fix is possible. So far on the Nook HD + it appears all the tables load properly and play smoothly, with the exception of the Star Wars tables. They will freeze upon loading. Also the stand alone Star Wars app freezes when you go to load a table. There are plenty of tables to keep me busy so I'm happy it works as well as it does. Just wasn't sure if the information would be helpful to you guys in possible coming up with a fix.

Message me and I'll help you get it sorted out (or get you a refund).
    Awesome, with the new Android update it works on my 'HTC Desire X' (now Android 4.1.1, was Android 4.0.4). Unfortunately I have to re-buy all the tables on android (got them all on PS3), which is of course very understandable.

Default cascading touch screen failure

I've had Zen Pinball 2 on my Asus Transformer TF700T (with Android 4.2.1) for months, and added a couple of the Star Wars tables when they came out. Everything worked perfectly and I played frequently, up through Saturday night. Then, on Sunday, when I went to play, my touch screen began to fail in various places. First, the left flipper would fail, not consistently, just randomly in certain areas on the screen. Then, usually by the 3rd ball, while I could still use the right flipper, I couldn't pull back the plunger, and finally the screen would refuse any input at all, within the game (including menu screens). However, when I left the game (I usually have to use the home button on the task bar), my screen would work fine. for the most part. I have to reboot to get some functionality back, on occasion, but the majority of the areas of the screen that weren't working in Pinball worked fine outside of it.

This only seems to happen when I try to play Zen Pinball. I haven't been able to find another program that causes these issues. My first question is, was there an update Saturday night or Sunday morning? If not, do you have any idea why Zen Pinball would suddenly start cause these issues. I thought maybe my system randomly got corrupted and tried a factory reset, but that didn't help.

My next step is to get my device replaced, but I don't want to go to that hassle if it's really just an issue with the game.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by lionheartkc View Post
    I've had Zen Pinball 2 on my Asus Transformer TF700T (with Android 4.2.1) for months, and added a couple of the Star Wars tables when they came out. Everything worked perfectly and I played frequently, up through Saturday night. Then, on Sunday, when I went to play, my touch screen began to fail in various places. First, the left flipper would fail, not consistently, just randomly in certain areas on the screen. Then, usually by the 3rd ball, while I could still use the right flipper, I couldn't pull back the plunger, and finally the screen would refuse any input at all, within the game (including menu screens). However, when I left the game (I usually have to use the home button on the task bar), my screen would work fine. for the most part. I have to reboot to get some functionality back, on occasion, but the majority of the areas of the screen that weren't working in Pinball worked fine outside of it.

This only seems to happen when I try to play Zen Pinball. I haven't been able to find another program that causes these issues. My first question is, was there an update Saturday night or Sunday morning? If not, do you have any idea why Zen Pinball would suddenly start cause these issues. I thought maybe my system randomly got corrupted and tried a factory reset, but that didn't help.

My next step is to get my device replaced, but I don't want to go to that hassle if it's really just an issue with the game.

Thanks.
    There's an updating coming in the next few days, let me know if that doesn't resolve the issue.

Unhappy Perfomance issues on Galaxy S4

Hi.

Just got a new Galaxy S4 and one of the first things I tried was Zen Pinball of course!

Unfortunately, on this supposedly most powerful phone ever, Zen Pinball perform incredibly poorly. It's unplayable with "enhanced" graphics (I get about 5-10 fps) and not really fluid either with "normal" graphics. I'm surprised, because it runs flawlessly on my Ipad 3, which is I think less powerful and has a higher screen resolution. I've tried killing all background tasks to free up resources for the game, but that made no difference.

Is there something I can do on my side to make it better? Will the game be optimized for the Galaxy S4? Something else?

Technical details:
    Galaxy S4 - Qualcomm quad-core version
    Not rooted
    Android 4.2.2
    Zen Pinball downloaded yesterday, so I suppose latest version.

Thanks,

KickBeaten Down

I have a quad-core S4 myself (SGH-i337) and am not seeing the same issues. Enhanced has occasional slowdown, which is to be expected as it's coded specifically for Tegra-based hardware rather than simply running better on faster hardware, but certainly not 5-10 fps. And normal runs even better than on my iPad 3.

Perhaps there is something in your phone configuration that's slowing it down, or you got a bad unit. Or maybe it's a specific table - which have you tried?
    Last edited by Solitude; 05-19-2013 at 04:23 PM.

Thanks for the answer.
    I really don't see what could be slowing down my device. I even just ran 3DMark on it, and its results were completely in line with what was expected of a Galaxy S4 (ice storm score 11148, ice storm extreme score 6647).

Being European, mine is the i9505 but I just compared its specs to the SGH-i337 and their internals (chipset, RAM, ...) are identical.
    Beofr elaunching the game, I make sure to have 0 active applications.

So far, I've only played Sorcerer's Lair. I wanted to buy more tables, but I'll wait until I (or you) can solve my performance issues.

Edit: One thing I learned from 3DMArk is that I tend to underestimate fps: it's probably 20-something in enhanced. To be clear, the fluidity problem I have on "normal" only disturbs me because it is pinball, a game demanding split-second reflexes. if it happened in another genre of games, I wouldn't complain.
    Last edited by Ooops; 05-19-2013 at 04:47 PM.

I have a Motorola Droid Bionic running Jellybean 4.1. I was having no issues with the game until the recent update that came with the release of Shaman, now the game is ravaged by constant stuttering and lag :-\ Any ideas?

Default crackle sound Shaman table

Nexus 7 tablet. Latest operating system update.

I get a crackle sound from the Shaman table, no other pinball table does this.
    I only just noticed it after using headphones as the noises are not that prominent when using the tablet speaker.

Quote Originally Posted by Lock1454 View Post
    I have a Motorola Droid Bionic running Jellybean 4.1. I was having no issues with the game until the recent update that came with the release of Shaman, now the game is ravaged by constant stuttering and lag :-\ Any ideas?
    Clear cache/restart your device?

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJ View Post
    Nexus 7 tablet. Latest operating system update.

I get a crackle sound from the Shaman table, no other pinball table does this.
    I only just noticed it after using headphones as the noises are not that prominent when using the tablet speaker.
    That is odd--no sound issues with any other apps/games?

Default crackle sound Shaman table

That is odd--no sound issues with any other apps/games?
    No no other games do this. If I am the only one to have this issue, then I may have to delete the app and re download it.

No sir, tried each a couple times Also reinstalled and redownloaded tables. I've done everything I can think of besides a FDR.

First off, I don't expect you to support my OS as it's Android 4.2.2 on the Kindle Fire, but I figure that I'd put this out there anyway. I downloaded the free app and Sorcerer's Lair crashes the app before you can even play the game. I bought Excalabur and surprisingly that table plays just fine. Since I thought that Sorcerer's Lair might be just the problem, I bought Paranormal and that also worked flawlessly as did Tesla. Testing my luck, I bought Moon Knight last night and it behaves just like Sorcerer's Lair where it crashes before you can even start playing.

Like I said, I don't expect that you'll support my OS, but it seems bizarre that some tables can work fine and others crash the app. I guess I was wondering if there was anything different between those tables that may cause this kinda thing to happen. Anyhow, just reporting in my issue with the app.
    Last edited by KISSman; 05-27-2013 at 05:46 PM.
    -------------------
    XBox Gamertag: KISSfiend

Default Asus TF700T video issue

Asus TF700T
    Android 4.2.1

*Video becomes scrambled when attempting to sign into swarm, totally broken, all authentication methods produce this.
    *Portrait view is also broken and unusable

I can only play the game in local mode and lanscape. Very disappointed. :-(

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJ View Post
    No no other games do this. If I am the only one to have this issue, then I may have to delete the app and re download it.
    Let me know if that works or not.

Quote Originally Posted by KISSman View Post
    First off, I don't expect you to support my OS as it's Android 4.2.2 on the Kindle Fire, but I figure that I'd put this out there anyway. I downloaded the free app and Sorcerer's Lair crashes the app before you can even play the game. I bought Excalabur and surprisingly that table plays just fine. Since I thought that Sorcerer's Lair might be just the problem, I bought Paranormal and that also worked flawlessly as did Tesla. Testing my luck, I bought Moon Knight last night and it behaves just like Sorcerer's Lair where it crashes before you can even start playing.

Like I said, I don't expect that you'll support my OS, but it seems bizarre that some tables can work fine and others crash the app. I guess I was wondering if there was anything different between those tables that may cause this kinda thing to happen. Anyhow, just reporting in my issue with the app.
    Did you buy it via the Google Play Store or via Amazon? The Amazon version should work.

Quote Originally Posted by terafloppy View Post
    Asus TF700T
    Android 4.2.1

*Video becomes scrambled when attempting to sign into swarm, totally broken, all authentication methods produce this.
    *Portrait view is also broken and unusable

I can only play the game in local mode and lanscape. Very disappointed. :-(
    Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling?

Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling?
    Know issue on the TF700, Barbie. See here.
    And yes, I have one of those, too

But I can't confirm that video becomes scrambled while logging in into swarm on my installation.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Cheddar View Post
    Know issue on the TF700, Barbie. See here.
    And yes, I have one of those, too

But I can't confirm that video becomes scrambled while logging in into swarm on my installation.
    I know about the portrait issue--that's been happening for a while now - the video thing is weird and if it's what I think it is, then we might have to just give a refund. Boo

Terafloppy, can you email me a screenshot of the video glitch? support@zenstudios.com.

Default HTC One XL issue

G'day from Australia, I have a Telstra HTC One XL running Android 4.1.1, Software 3.17.841.9, CPU Qualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon Dual-Core 1.5GHz 'Krait' with an Adreno 225 GPU (full specs at http://www.gsmarena.com/htc_one_xl-4572.php). Unfortunately every time I play i get full screen corruption at random times throughout my play through and the only way to fix this is by force closing and re-opening the app.

Here is an example taken with the phones screenshot shortcut:

Thanks in advance.

Did you buy it via the Google Play Store or via Amazon? The Amazon version should work.
    Google Play. It doesn't show up in my Amazon App Store app. On Amazon's site, it says that the Zen Pinball HD (Kindle Tablet Edition) is not compatible. I 'bought' the free app on Amazon's site and even though it then showed up in my cloud area, it won't install the app. It's probably because my Kindle Fire is using the Jelly Bean OS.
    -------------------
    XBox Gamertag: KISSfiend

No sir, tried each a couple times Also reinstalled and redownloaded tables. I've done everything I can think of besides a FDR.
    Oh well, tried another round of all the various fixes I could think of and the entire game's still no good. Shame I bought Shaman as soon as the game updated to not even be able to try it Guess I'm forced to wait for the next update and keep my fingers crossed that it fixes whatever problem snuck in with the previous update...

Quote Originally Posted by sKumbag70 View Post
    G'day from Australia, I have a Telstra HTC One XL running Android 4.1.1, Software 3.17.841.9, CPU Qualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon Dual-Core 1.5GHz 'Krait' with an Adreno 225 GPU (full specs at http://www.gsmarena.com/htc_one_xl-4572.php). Unfortunately every time I play i get full screen corruption at random times throughout my play through and the only way to fix this is by force closing and re-opening the app.

Thanks in advance.
    Oh well, tried another round of all the various fixes I could think of and the entire game's still no good. Shame I bought Shaman as soon as the game updated to not even be able to try it Guess I'm forced to wait for the next update and keep my fingers crossed that it fixes whatever problem snuck in with the previous update...
    If you'd like, send me your Google play account addresses and I'll request refunds for you.

Default Video of Asus TF700T swarm/google/facebook logon issue

I know about the portrait issue--that's been happening for a while now - the video thing is weird and if it's what I think it is, then we might have to just give a refund. Boo

Terafloppy, can you email me a screenshot of the video glitch? support@zenstudios.com.
    No problem! I've created a video of it. I'll email it to you as well.
    http://youtu.be/SNK5HBb-N24

Google Play. It doesn't show up in my Amazon App Store app. On Amazon's site, it says that the Zen Pinball HD (Kindle Tablet Edition) is not compatible. I 'bought' the free app on Amazon's site and even though it then showed up in my cloud area, it won't install the app. It's probably because my Kindle Fire is using the Jelly Bean OS.
    Message me your Google play address and I can request a refund for any tables that don't work.

If you'd like, send me your Google play account addresses and I'll request refunds for you.
    So the HTC One XL is not compatible in that case? If so then bummer I hadn't purchased any tables as yet so I don't need a refund. Thanks BarbieBobomb!

Quote Originally Posted by sKumbag70 View Post

Thanks in advance.
    Your device should be compatable. I have an HTC EVO 4g LTE...im no tech guy by any means, but i cant see much, if any difference in specs...http://m.gsmarena.com/htc_evo_4g_lte-4665.php i have never had any issues like that on my device. (Knock on wood, lol) I have most background apps turned off, auto-sync off, standard graphics settings. I dont know if that will correct your issue, but try that and see if it makes a difference for you...

Edit: additional info...i have seen my screen go a little goofy on me (the screen looks stretched out) occaisionally if i rotate between landscape and portrait mode during a game, but it resolves itself if i pause, then hit the pause screen back key arrow.....hope any info helps.
    Last edited by MarkItZeroSmoky; 05-30-2013 at 09:33 AM.

Default problem installing paranormal table

Hi there,

Every time I try to download and install the paranormal table it gets to 100% and I get the error message "downloaded data is corrupt please try again".

Any suggestions to fix this?

I am on a Samsung galaxy note tab 10.1
    Android 4.1.2

Thanks!

Default Did it's a bug, that i cant see the pinball "Mars", inside Android version.

Windows 8 x64 Pro

Did it's a bug, that i cant see and/or download the pinball "Mars", inside Zen Pinball HD Android version.

Inside Windows 8 x64 Pro i can play free, inside "Zen Pinball FX 2", the "Mars Pinball" table. But i dont see that pinball table on Android and not on Nintendo 3DS.

I am on a Samsung galaxy note tab 10.1 Android 4.1.2

Quote Originally Posted by pyromaniac_66 View Post
    Hi there,

Every time I try to download and install the paranormal table it gets to 100% and I get the error message "downloaded data is corrupt please try again".

Any suggestions to fix this?

I am on a Samsung galaxy note tab 10.1
    Android 4.1.2

Thanks!
    We're doing some server adjustments, keep trying!

Quote Originally Posted by SSTSylvain View Post
    Windows 8 x64 Pro

Did it's a bug, that i cant see and/or download the pinball "Mars", inside Zen Pinball HD Android version.

Inside Windows 8 x64 Pro i can play free, inside "Zen Pinball FX 2", the "Mars Pinball" table. But i dont see that pinball table on Android and not on Nintendo 3DS.

I am on a Samsung galaxy note tab 10.1 Android 4.1.2
    On the Win 8 version of the game, Mars is the free table, and for Zen Pinball HD, the free table is Sorcerer's Lair.

Default Then did you will include soon, "Mars" Pinball table inside Zen Pinball HD ?

On the Win 8 version of the game, Mars is the free table, and for Zen Pinball HD, the free table is Sorcerer's Lair.
    To reply = i dont see the pinball table "Mars" on Android and i dont see it also on Nintendo 3DS...
    Then did you will include soon, "Mars" Pinball table inside Zen Pinball HD for Android?
    Thanks in advance, ...

Quote Originally Posted by SSTSylvain View Post
    To reply = i dont see the pinball table "Mars" on Android and i dont see it also on Nintendo 3DS...
    Then did you will include soon, "Mars" Pinball table inside Zen Pinball HD for Android?
    Thanks in advance, ...
    Not sure if/when it will come to Android, but if we do, we'll post the news

If you're having a technical issue such as poor performance, force closing, etc., please post the following information here:
    - The symptoms and their frequency (always, occasional, etc.)
    - The model of your hardware (e.g., Motorola Xoom)
    - The version of Android you are running (e.g., 2.3.4)
    - Anything else we should know (rooting, custom ROM, etc.)

There are a lot of different devices out there that all behave a little differently, so we appreciate your help in tracking down these problems!
    Hi Zen

I just paid for Epic Quest and after download I have this error:
    Downloaded data is corrupt. Please try again

I tried again so many times still have to same problem. Would you please look into it.
    I am using Nexus 7 (android 4.2.2) and all other tables are OK

Cheers

This should be resolved soon, sorry for the delay!

Unhappy

There's an updating coming in the next few days, let me know if that doesn't resolve the issue.
    So, I ended up having to send my device in for service. It's back and working fine, but the new update to the game, with the tap to nudge makes the game totally unplayable. The entire left side of my screen causes a nudge if I do much more than lightly tap, and therefor the game tilts frequently just from trying to use the left flippers. How can I go back to the previous version and/or when can I expect an update that allows the tap to nudge feature to be turned off?

so last night i decided to purshase my first table and picked epic quest, just to find out the download always fail.... yeah im not happy at all.

Quote Originally Posted by JD2504 View Post
    so last night i decided to purshase my first table and picked epic quest, just to find out the download always fail.... yeah im not happy at all.
    We're making some server adjustments, sorry that your first experience has not been a positive one so far. The issue should be resolved soon

Default Eta

We're doing some server adjustments, keep trying!
    When can we expect these "adjustments" to be complete, it's pretty frustrating to pay for something and have it not work. Ive purchased paranormal and epic quest now with no luck downloading.

Quote Originally Posted by pyromaniac_66 View Post
    When can we expect these "adjustments" to be complete, it's pretty frustrating to pay for something and have it not work. Ive purchased paranormal and epic quest now with no luck downloading.
    Sorry, I don't have an ETA on it, but I know it is being worked on. Hopefully it won't be much longer.

epic quest download is working right now, get it before its too late xD

Confirmed. Update for Paranormal works too.

Epic quest & paranormal have both just downloaded - thanks for the heads up JD2504.

The issue is resolved, no need to hurry

I didn't try yesterday after the update - the issue with portrait mode on the ASUS TF700 seems to have gone away.

Awesome. Thanks!

The issue is resolved, no need to hurry
    Thanks for the fix guy's!

I've been having trouble with the Moon Knight table. Every time I try to play it force closes the app during loading. Its odd because it worked days ago. I reinstalled the app with no access and rebooted the phone and cleared the data and downloaded the tables again and Moon Knight still force closes. I'm using a Motorola Droid Razr M. I've played on it for a while and never had a problem until now.

KickBeaten Down

Quote Originally Posted by OscarGungan View Post
    I've been having trouble with the Moon Knight table. Every time I try to play it force closes the app during loading. Its odd because it worked days ago. I reinstalled the app with no access and rebooted the phone and cleared the data and downloaded the tables again and Moon Knight still force closes. I'm using a Motorola Droid Razr M. I've played on it for a while and never had a problem until now.
    What Android version do you have?

What Android version do you have?
    Hi. The version on my phone is 4.1.2.

Hi. The version on my phone is 4.1.2.
    Is it just Moon Knight or has this happened with other tables as well?

Is it just Moon Knight or has this happened with other tables as well?
    I've played a few other tables since it happened, but so far Moon Knight is the only one that force closes. It is weird usually if an app is giving me troubling removing and reinstalling it will fix it. I did that without success and then I just cleared all the app data and redownloaded the tables and the problem was still there.

Off the top of my head, I've played Boba Fett, Fear Itself, The Avengers, The Infinity Gauntlet, Civil War, Fantastic Four and Tesla without any trouble at all. If I come across another table that does it I will let you know.
    Thanks!

I've played a few other tables since it happened, but so far Moon Knight is the only one that force closes. It is weird usually if an app is giving me troubling removing and reinstalling it will fix it. I did that without success and then I just cleared all the app data and redownloaded the tables and the problem was still there.

Off the top of my head, I've played Boba Fett, Fear Itself, The Avengers, The Infinity Gauntlet, Civil War, Fantastic Four and Tesla without any trouble at all. If I come across another table that does it I will let you know.
    Thanks!
    Awesome, thanks! In the meantime I'll send the team this report

Junior Member Retrogammer1977SB's Avatar

Hello. I have a question:

The Google Play version works on my Nexus 4, but the Amazon version says, my device is not supported, what is the fault?

Quote Originally Posted by Retrogammer1977SB View Post
    Hello. I have a question:

The Google Play version works on my Nexus 4, but the Amazon version says, my device is not supported, what is the fault?
    What OS version are you running?

Junior Member Retrogammer1977SB's Avatar

What OS version are you running?
    Android 4.2

Quote Originally Posted by Retrogammer1977SB View Post
    Android 4.2
    Oh - sorry I misread your earlier post. The Amazon version is just for the Kindle Fire HD, sorry!

Ho-hum. Downloaded the update that rolled out the other night in hopes that it'd fix the problem with my Bionic, no such luck Oh well, guess I'll have to go without until I can afford to upgrade my phone.

My display problem with Asus TF700 is solved in latest update. Have You solved it or do I have a lucky ROM at this time.
    Anyway awesome portrait playing, thanks.

Sent from my HTC One using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

Yeah, it also fixed the issue on the Acer Iconia A700!

Thanks RuikPinball for the heads-up, and Zen for fixing it. Strange it was not announced.

Well, since the release of the Steam version, my tablet has seen a lot less play, but with holidays coming up, it's good to know that the on the go version is ready

I played today for the first time since the last update on my Nexus 10.
    The texture of the table is now of a lower quality. It's not sharp as it was before but seems washed-out. Changing quality settings for video didn't change that. What happened here? The tables look much less "real" this way.

Default Problem with ZEN PINBALL HD

my android phone is SONY XPERIA SOLA with 4.0.4 ICS firmware

Chipset NovaThor U8500

CPU Dual-core 1 GHz Cortex-A9

RAM: 512 MB

i have problem with the game . Force Closes and not playing smoothly...

what to do??

please help me...

i love this game...

This issue with the Moon Night table force closing my phone is fixed now. Motorola issued an update to my phone this week and that fixed it. If anyone owns a Droid Razr M be sure to check for it.

Default Excalibur table crashing.

Nexus 10
    Not rooted

Excalibur crashes to the desktop randomly every second or third game. Have not noticed any pattern.
    Also locks up while entering initials at the end of the game sometimes but eventually continues.

Have rebooted, no change.

Other tables work fine.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by psychochicken View Post
    Nexus 10
    Not rooted

Excalibur crashes to the desktop randomly every second or third game. Have not noticed any pattern.
    Also locks up while entering initials at the end of the game sometimes but eventually continues.

Other tables work fine.

Thanks.
    Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling? Also make sure the app is totally up to date. Let me know if you still have trouble.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by psychochicken View Post
    Nexus 10
    Not rooted

Other tables work fine.

Thanks.
    Just got the 4.3 jelly bean update OTA will see if that changes anything.
    Good performance increase! http://www.androidbenchmark.net/base...17767%2C215092
    Will reinstall if still crashing.

Default All-time high scores stuck on 'loading'

Recently, both my devices (Samsung Galaxy Nexus and ASUS TF300 both running Android 4.2) are unable to load the 'All-Time High Scores' for any of the tables on the main menu. All tables just display 'Loading...' in all the score slots. I've tried clearing the cache, re-installing the app, and even trying a new Swarm account. Has anyone else experienced this?

Quote Originally Posted by jnj91 View Post
    Recently, both my devices (Samsung Galaxy Nexus and ASUS TF300 both running Android 4.2) are unable to load the 'All-Time High Scores' for any of the tables on the main menu. All tables just display 'Loading...' in all the score slots. I've tried clearing the cache, re-installing the app, and even trying a new Swarm account. Has anyone else experienced this?
    Thanks for the report - what version of the app are you running?

Quote Originally Posted by jnj91 View Post
    You aren't alone.
    https://forum.zenstudios.com/showthr...7534#post47534

Default The same problem with right flipper Galaxy tab 2 10.1

Hi I have the same problem with right flipper freezes on me after playing any table for few minutes, I have Galaxy Tab 2 10,1.
    IT is not the screen wearing off problem because it working fine on any other apps. I already reinstali game, and it help maybe for day or two, now it;s come back it is very frustrating if you are in the middle of the good game, I purchased several table and cant play them because of this problem, please help.

Default Right flipper freeses...

Hi I have a problem with right flipper freezes on me after playing any table for few minutes, I have Galaxy Tab 2 10,1.
    IT is not the screen wearing off problem because it working fine on any other apps. I already reinstali game, and it help maybe for day or two, now it;s come back it is very frustrating if you are in the middle of the good game, I purchased several table and cant play them because of this problem, please help.

Thanks for the report - what version of the app are you running?
    Running the latest version as of today, and the problem seems to be fixed....thanks! Sorry, hadn't noticed the other thread about Swarm problems in the main Android forum.

When you play in landscape perspective there is a large dead zone on the right hand side approx where the plunge/check button appears. This dead zone cause for touches to not be recognized and for the flipper on the right to appear to be dead, or inoperative.

Because of the position of the nudge touchzones, and the way a tablet 7"+ gets held in landscape, this dead zone becomes a hot spot for a players right thumb.

In previous builds I didn't encounter this dead zone before. In the last 4 updates over the previous week, when/how did this get implemented?

Tested and confirmed on both a Nexus 10 and a Galaxy Tab 2 7"

Default Right flipper freeses/not respond

Quote Originally Posted by n3tizen View Post
    When you play in landscape perspective there is a large dead zone on the right hand side approx where the plunge/check button appears. This dead zone cause for touches to not be recognized and for the flipper on the right to appear to be dead, or inoperative.

Because of the position of the nudge touchzones, and the way a tablet 7"+ gets held in landscape, this dead zone becomes a hot spot for a players right thumb.

In previous builds I didn't encounter this dead zone before. In the last 4 updates over the previous week, when/how did this get implemented?

Tested and confirmed on both a Nexus 10 and a Galaxy Tab 2 7"
    If you are referring to my problem, it is not dead zone because when I am playing on the beginning everything is perfect both flippers respond without any problem, just after some time of playing right flipper start acting weird not respond or respond with long delay, and some time left on also. Did anybody experience something like that, please help. I read about similar problem in this tread unfortunately there was no replay. Maybe now somebody can help.

Default crashing my phone

I loved the first Star Wars tables and had zero problems, then I bought Starfighter Assault and after playing for about 2 minutes on a fully charged battery, it completely crashes my phone and upon restart battery then says 0% and to connect a charger. This has happened every time I try to run the game. No other apps are running. Any suggestions?
    Samsung Galaxy II Epic 4G Touch.

Default New Stars Wars say I need a patch on Kindle Fire HD

When I attempt to purchase the new Stars Wars games, i receive the following.." You have to install the latest patch to play this table"

How do I get the "patch" for my Kindle Fire HD so I can download the new Star Wars Games?

Star Wars Starfighter Assault Mission 1 - If you repeat the mission you cannot enable the tie/xwing fighter lasers/blasters with the launch button.

Launching the mission the first time things work properly. pressing the launch button starts the squad of three fighters firing. You can maneuver around on the screen left and right to shoot enemy targets and avoid asteroids. However, if you redo the mission the lasers/blasters will no fire and all you can do is move left and right to avoid asteroids.

This is most annoying and a very large bug.

I have confirmed this on both a Nexus 10 and a Galaxy Tab 2 it occurs 100% of the time

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast