Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Technical Issues? Post Here

KickBeaten Down

Quote Originally Posted by hellishboy View Post
    Hey, I have the latest version from the Market and restarting didn't help me.
    Have you tried clearing the app data as described earlier in this thread?

Default crash

the 1. table is the best, thor ok, excalibur and wolverine bad.
    epic crashes, and ultra slow.
    LG Optimus Speed.
    How can i get my money back?special for the epic and wolverine.

KickBeaten Down

Quote Originally Posted by manie View Post
    the 1. table is the best, thor ok, excalibur and wolverine bad.
    epic crashes, and ultra slow.
    LG Optimus Speed.
    How can i get my money back?special for the epic and wolverine.
    Email support@zenstudios.com.

I'm just wondering if there has been any progress on the issue I posted a couple of weeks ago regarding the Dell Streaks? I'm kind of stuck playing just sorcerers lair and as much as I enjoy that table...its getting kind of old...lol...

Thanks for any update you could give me...

Default Tables actually gone, not greyed

I only have Sorc, Wolv, & Fan Four available. The other boxes are blank. I purchased and was playing the Thor table, but had an issue when I tried to get Wolverine and Epic Quest after purchasing them. It said "Please wait..." for a bit too long after I would accept and buy, so I clicked cancel. After that, the next time I opened my table list, Epic, Thor and the other table were gone. I tried clearing data, reinstalling, rebooting but still I only have 3 tables available.

I'm using a Transformer Prime with the latest version of ICS.

Quote Originally Posted by mkirkp2 View Post
    I only have Sorc, Wolv, & Fan Four available. The other boxes are blank. I purchased and was playing the Thor table, but had an issue when I tried to get Wolverine and Epic Quest after purchasing them. It said "Please wait..." for a bit too long after I would accept and buy, so I clicked cancel. After that, the next time I opened my table list, Epic, Thor and the other table were gone. I tried clearing data, reinstalling, rebooting but still I only have 3 tables available.

Oh no! I know others have had issues with that, let me see what I can find out for you!

Last night while playing on the Epic Quest table my game crashed. Upon restarting the game all of my progress on the table was reset.

I then noticed that I could no longer see the Thor table.

As advised I deleted all the data and cache of the app and reinstalled it. Now i can only see the existence of the Sorcerers Table, Fantastic Four and Wolverine. I cannot even see the existence of tables I've paid for.

Please help. I have an Asus TF201 runnning ICS, everything worked fine previously.

So sorry to hear that! I will forward this to the team and let you know what I hear back.

The new Asus ICS update just came out. So now Zen crashes as soon as I try to load up any tables.
    Happy Zen Pinball Android Customer
    ASUS Transformer TF101

KickBeaten Down

Quote Originally Posted by MrDaaark View Post
    The new Asus ICS update just came out. So now Zen crashes as soon as I try to load up any tables.
    Have you tried clearing the app data as described earlier in the thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Have you tried clearing the app data as described earlier in the thread?
    Yes. That got it to work. Kind of. But then the sound stopped working one time. Then the ball was all flaky, bouncing all over in strange ways another session.

That's just Android being Android unfortunately.
    ASUS Transformer TF101

Default Missing tables on iPad

Just wanted to add myself to the list of those who have missing tables. I just upgraded my iPad and now the only tables that appear are Sorcerer's Lair, Wolverine and Captain America.

I had previously purchased Thor as well as one or two others, but they don't even show up on the main menu.

Quote Originally Posted by djohnson68 View Post
    Just wanted to add myself to the list of those who have missing tables. I just upgraded my iPad and now the only tables that appear are Sorcerer's Lair, Wolverine and Captain America.

I had previously purchased Thor as well as one or two others, but they don't even show up on the main menu.
    Thanks for letting us know, sounds like this should be fixed in the next few days

Quote Originally Posted by mkirkp2 View Post

Hi ,

I have the same problem. Only these three tables are avalaible. I purchased epic and excalibur on my sony tablet s , and then I bought a asus prime.
    On the asus , I loose 2 bought tablets and can't see Thor neither.

please help.

Hey everyone! The disappearing tables issue we had over the last few days should be fixed now. We appreciate your patience and please let us know if you are still having issues

yep, its fixed now here.

thx.

BTW : i bought the tables on my android tablet, is there any possibiliies to have them for free on my ipad ? (i know im a geek )

Pleased to report I have them back now too.

Thank you.

YAY!! Great!!

Default Prime .21 update

since updating my tf201 to the new firmware .21 all the tables now crash when loaded. I have tried deleting the data which fixed this after the last firmware update but it does not fix it this time. Any suggestions?

Default stuttering on htc one x

Hi

I have just got hold of a new HTC one x phoned running Android 4 ice cream.

This phone has a quad core processor and tegra 3 so I thought it would be able to run Zen pinball with no problems. However, the game stutters constantly making it unplayable. This is trying the first free table.

In fairness other games are also stuttering like fruit ninja but ones like shadowrun are fine. So this could be a firmware thing or it could be games need to be updated to run on tegra 3

My current software revision is 1.26.401.2

Antony

Quote Originally Posted by gourry2006 View Post
    Hi

I have just got hold of a new HTC one x phoned running Android 4 ice cream.

This phone has a quad core processor and tegra 3 so I thought it would be able to run Zen pinball with no problems. However, the game stutters constantly making it unplayable. This is trying the first free table.

In fairness other games are also stuttering like fruit ninja but ones like shadowrun are fine. So this could be a firmware thing or it could be games need to be updated to run on tegra 3

My current software revision is 1.26.401.2

Antony
    Same here on my One X.
    Ran fine on my Asus TFP which uses the same Tegra3 chip.

I'll let the team know, thanks for the reports.

Quote Originally Posted by rbn View Post
    Same here on my One X.
    Ran fine on my Asus TFP which uses the same Tegra3 chip.
    Update on this. I've just had a software upgrade on phone and it solves the stuttering. It could still do with some optimisation but now perfectly playable.

Awesome!!!

Default Cannot purchase or redownload

Download of main pinball app fine, but whenever I try downloading a table or attempt to purchase a new one, app says please wait, and then doesn't do -anything- , it's been like this for a day or so now. Any ideas?

On TF201, using ICS 4.0.3
    Last edited by Hobbes; 04-24-2012 at 05:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes View Post
    Download of main pinball app fine, but whenever I try downloading a table or attempt to purchase a new one, app says please wait, and then doesn't do -anything- , it's been like this for a day or so now. Any ideas?

I'll check into this issue for you!

Exclamation Game keep pausing during gameplay

Hi. I'm using the Dell Streak 7 with Android 3.2. My problem is that no matter which table I play(Sorceror's Lair, Wolverine, Fantastic Four, Thor or Excalibur) the game ALWAYS pauses during gameplay, and I have to hit the resume play button to get back to playing. It happens constantly. Please HELP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BreezlyBruin View Post
    Hi. I'm using the Dell Streak 7 with Android 3.2. My problem is that no matter which table I play(Sorceror's Lair, Wolverine, Fantastic Four, Thor or Excalibur) the game ALWAYS pauses during gameplay, and I have to hit the resume play button to get back to playing. It happens constantly. Please HELP!!!
    Sorry about that, we've had issues with the Dell Streak 7 before, I will let you know what I can find out

Unhappy Lost my stats twice with Epic Quest

I've had several issues with Epic Quest on my A500

• A bunch of Crashes
    • Sometimes when I lose my last ball the game sits there for a while
    • If you do Princess Multiball while the dragon light is lit, hitting the loot hole will cause the dragon sequence to begin which is already hard enough, but try it while multiball is going on.
    • And my least favorite...

I've lost my stats twice in Epic Quest the second time I was far along. Frankly this occuring has made the game easier so I suppose I don't really mind. Also the second time was really wierd, I don't exactly remember what I did but it was something like:

• Start Epic Quest
    • Pause before I launch
    • Resume and now I can hear overlapping music
    • Start playing, uhoh my weapons are gone and I'm level 1!

I think you should give me a free table for all of the stress this caused!

Holy smokes! Thanks for the report, I'll see what I can do!

Quote Originally Posted by gourry2006 View Post
    Update on this. I've just had a software upgrade on phone and it solves the stuttering. It could still do with some optimisation but now perfectly playable.
    Lucky you, it still shutters for me on HTC One X with the latest firmware (1.29.401.11) while playing the free table. I have all the tables on ipad, xbox and ps3, no problems there, of course.

Any suggestions how it can be improved or is HTC One X with Tegra 3 not enough for this game?

Default ZEN Pinball THD - Android - OpenFeint option dont work.

ZEN Pinball THD - Android - OpenFeint option dont work.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, Android 3.2

OpenFeint option dont work = this problem occur always since 2012-5-30.

To explain the problem. I open "ZEN Pinball THD - Android", and inside the main menu, i try to open "OpenFeint option", but it dont work.

It seem that OpenFeint server is completly down.
    Last edited by SSTSylvain; 05-31-2012 at 10:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SSTSylvain View Post
    ZEN Pinball THD - Android - OpenFeint option dont work.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, Android 3.2

OpenFeint option dont work = this problem occur always since 2012-5-30.

To explain the problem. I open "ZEN Pinball THD - Android", and inside the main menu, i try to open "OpenFeint option", but it dont work.

It seem that OpenFeint server is completly down.
    Not sure what the deal is, I'll forward this to the team though. You might have to get in contact with OpenFeint.

Exclamation My all play was gone

oh come on my whole work is gone on HTC ONE X when playing epic quest (I was level 36) let me explain a little bit:
    The battery is finished and of course phone shut down suddenly then I reopened the phone and the game but what the ?.. my all levels were gone to nowhere I did all things to bring it back but nothing happened please help me about that terrible situation when I open the game now it starts with level 1 again damn thing...
    I WANT MY LEVELS BACK !!!

HTC ONE X
    ANDROID 4.0.3

The entire game has been really flaky since the game update right after Epic Quest came out.

-Constant crashes. The game just seems to leak like crazy and gets worse performance and stability wise with each play through.

-Ball physics get messed up:

-no matter what tons of velocity to the left, barely any in any other direction. This is fun when you get multiball, and all 3 immediately drain to the left!

-Ball won't go up ramps, or go more than halfway up the table during long sessions, like the table angle changed, or it just can't gain any upward velocity.

-Ball will bounce off phantom objects

-Ball will go insanely fast for no reason. This makes the ball fall off ramps midway through their trip, and get stuck in parts of the table where it shouldn't be able to go in the first place.

-Camera Angle no longer stays set over multiple playthroughs of the same table, like it did in previous versions.

etc...

The Epic Quest table itself is also very unstable. The cannon gets messed up all the time and dumps the ball in the wrong direction (or behind the smash sign, stuck forever). The jarring, and un-needed camera cuts can't keep up with the ball.

It's been months now without any updates. Hopefully soon these things start to be addressed.
    ASUS Transformer TF101

Default Asus Transformer Pad crashing hard

Got a Trandformer Pad tf300t and installed zen pinball thd, has no issues for a few days. Then asus sent an update out build 9.4.3.30 and the game now locks up and then the tablet reboots (see pic, about 10 -15 seconds after the tablet freezes in picture the tablet reboots). I have rebooted the tablet, uninstalled and reinstalled the game and the problem still exists.

tf300t.jpg

Asus Transformer Pad tf300t - Stock
    Android Version 4.0.3
    US Build 9.4.3.30
    not rooted
    Last edited by havoc; 06-23-2012 at 11:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by havoc View Post
    Got a Trandformer Pad tf300t and installed zen pinball thd, has no issues for a few days. Then asus sent an update out build 9.4.3.30 and the game now locks up and then the tablet reboots (see pic, about 10 -15 seconds after the tablet freezes in picture the tablet reboots). I have rebooted the tablet, uninstalled and reinstalled the game and the problem still exists.

tf300t.jpg

Asus Transformer Pad tf300t - Stock
    Android Version 4.0.3
    US Build 9.4.3.30
    not rooted
    With Asus you never know. They send out horrible firmware that breaks everything. Then send out the fix that breaks everything else soon after! Good hardware, crap firmware. Try finding Zen on the apps screen and clearing out the program's cache. You do a long touch on it, and then drag it to the top of the screen where it says APP INFO.

---

I think the ball issues I mentioned above may be tied to the frame rate. The lower it goes, the crazier the physics get.
    ASUS Transformer TF101

Quote Originally Posted by MrDaaark View Post
    With Asus you never know. They send out horrible firmware that breaks everything. Then send out the fix that breaks everything else soon after! Good hardware, crap firmware. Try finding Zen on the apps screen and clearing out the program's cache. You do a long touch on it, and then drag it to the top of the screen where it says APP INFO.
    Thanks it seems that clearing the cache has stopped the crashing. I have played some and it has not happened yet. Not sure why the cache would cause what I would assume was a kernel panic. Why else would the OS crash and reboot?

Quote Originally Posted by havoc View Post
    Thanks it seems that clearing the cache has stopped the crashing. I have played some and it has not happened yet. Not sure why the cache would cause what I would assume was a kernel panic. Why else would the OS crash and reboot?
    Unfortunately is just crashed again and rebooted the OS. So I guess this is still an issue. Clearing the cache either temporarily fixed the problem or I just didn't encounter the problem right away after clearing the cache.

There is an update coming on Thursday along with the new table, so hopefully you won't have this issue anymore

Hello everyone, we are aware that there is an issue with the Android update. We are working to fix this and make sure Captain America is available for you today. Please stand by, we will update you as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by crackervizzo View Post
    Hello everyone, we are aware that there is an issue with the Android update. We are working to fix this and make sure Captain America is available for you today. Please stand by, we will update you as soon as possible.
    After updating the app won't start. Cleaning cache fixed this for me. After buying Captain America the download won't start... again cleaning cache and stopping the app fixed this for me.
    Now I can play Captain America Is it normal that this table has no tail behind the ball?
    Also I am very happy about keyboard support. I think I have found out which key is for what but is there a description about this? Also is there an option to change the mapping?

Zenpinball THD will be better and better... now all other tables too please

Default Capitain America crashed my whole app

Hello,

This morning I bought and installed the new table Capitain America.
    Once it was downloaded I tried to launch it but it porposed me to download it again.. I did. Then I tried to launch the table again and it proposed me to download it once again.. I had a doubt so I closed the app to reload it and the app doesn't wotk anymore. It won't open at all leaving a black screen with no response.

Note I downloaded the Update with no result on the current issue.

I'm a bit concerned as I bought recently all the existing tables and the new one (Capitain America) which causes the issue.

I am wondering if uninstall the app and reinstall it could be a solution. I do not want loose all the tables I bought and I have a doubt I will be able to have them again if uninstalling and reinstalling.

What do I have to do, any help?

Thank you

(using Acer Iconia A200 - Zen Pinball THD)
    Last edited by Pinkoo; 06-28-2012 at 06:37 PM.

We're working on a fix for Android right now, this should clear up these issues, sit tight!

KickBeaten Down

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkoo View Post
    Hello,

This morning I bought and installed the new table Capitain America.
    Once it was downloaded I tried to launch it but it porposed me to download it again.. I did. Then I tried to launch the table again and it proposed me to download it once again.. I had a doubt so I closed the app to reload it and the app doesn't wotk anymore. It won't open at all leaving a black screen with no response.

Note I downloaded the Update with no result on the current issue.

I'm a bit concerned as I bought recently all the existing tables and the new one (Capitain America) which causes the issue.

I am wondering if uninstall the app and reinstall it could be a solution. I do not want loose all the tables I bought and I have a doubt I will be able to have them again if uninstalling and reinstalling.

What do I have to do, any help?

Thank you

(using Acer Iconia A200 - Zen Pinball THD)
    You don't have to worry about losing the tables - they will re-download for free as long as you use the same account and go through the purchase process again. However, you will lose your saved data (including Epic Quest progression and local high scores) if you delete the game.

Hey everyone, a patch has been issued for Zen Pinball THD, but if you still have issues downloading, try clearing the cache. If that does not work, let us know if you're still having issues.
    Last edited by BarbieBobomb; 06-28-2012 at 09:33 PM.

Default Missing tail on Captain America

Hi Zen pinball team. On the Captain America table there is no tail behind the ball like on other tables. Is this a problem only on my installation or is this a feature which can be turn on and off?

Quote Originally Posted by jojolino View Post
    Hi Zen pinball team. On the Captain America table there is no tail behind the ball like on other tables. Is this a problem only on my installation or is this a feature which can be turn on and off?

I still have this problem...

It's a feature! You should be able to turn it off and on, it's probably a bit different on Android (sorry, I don't have an Android device, just iOS) but look in the options section. On iOS it is under "Video" and then "Arcade FX." Once that is turned on, it will show the tails Let me know if you still have problems or if you can't find it

That's the problem...
    On all tables the Arcade FX function works but only on the Captain America table not.

That's really bizarre! I will check into it for you

Thanks a lot

Quote Originally Posted by jojolino View Post
    Thanks a lot
    Looks like it's a bug, thanks for letting us know!

Default Cpt America download probs

ASUS TF700..All the latest. Table download froze up. Can't retry the download (not even an option to try). I have already been charged for the download.

KickBeaten Down

Quote Originally Posted by terriblenoise View Post
    ASUS TF700..All the latest. Table download froze up. Can't retry the download (not even an option to try). I have already been charged for the download.
    What happens when you touch the table icon twice?

Default Nexus 7 menu bar

If you're having a technical issue such as poor performance, force closing, etc., please post the following information here:
    - The symptoms and their frequency (always, occasional, etc.)
    - The model of your hardware (e.g., Motorola Xoom)
    - The version of Android you are running (e.g., 2.3.4)
    - Anything else we should know (rooting, custom ROM, etc.)

There are a lot of different devices out there that all behave a little differently, so we appreciate your help in tracking down these problems!

While playing in portrait mode, the on screen menu bar remains in landscape mode, instead of dropping to the bottom of the screen (and then hopefully going into ghost dot mode). So, the menu bar is taking up space (and active to touches) while playing.

Nexus 7
    Rooted, stock software.

I agree with zk0sn1, it's annoying in portrait mode. Zen Pinball rotates internally, the app itself is always in landscape mode. But please don't just replace internal rotation with Android rotation. Internal rotation is really great when plugged to the external display via HDMI, as Android forces landscape mode and cuts the app bar to make it native 720p resolution. See my thread about it.

Pinball Arcade uses Android rotation, so it's not possible to play it in portrait mode on external display, Zen Pinball with internal rotation is great in this configuration but problematic for most of the users in the standard portrait mode. Combine these 2 features and it will be perfect for all the use cases.

Default Nexus 7 cont

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCoder View Post
    I agree with zk0sn1, it's annoying in portrait mode. Zen Pinball rotates internally, the app itself is always in landscape mode. But please don't just replace internal rotation with Android rotation. Internal rotation is really great when plugged to the external display via HDMI, as Android forces landscape mode and cuts the app bar to make it native 720p resolution. See my thread about it.

Pinball Arcade uses Android rotation, so it's not possible to play it in portrait mode on external display, Zen Pinball with internal rotation is great in this configuration but problematic for most of the users in the standard portrait mode. Combine these 2 features and it will be perfect for all the use cases.

Even more perfect would be for the android menu bar to disappear while actively playing a table. It's completely unnecessary to be displayed. The menu bar only needs to be displayed while a game menu is open (or while paused). This would at least make the landscape menu bar in portrait mode more of a cosmetic problem.

Thanks for this great game, which I've spent way too much time playing on Xbox Live, so now with my N7 tablet I can take it with me. Now I wish all the tables were available...The avengers is really clever (hint).

There is no way to completely disable system bar or make it disappear in default Androids. There is API for lights out mode so that clock is hidden and buttons become dots (like when you watch video on YouTube in full screen mode).

CyanogenMod has an option to hide system bar when lights out mode is on to increase the screen space.

ASUS Transformers have an option to lock the system bar to avoid pressing buttons by accident while playing.

Nexus 7, being stock Android has neither of these options, unfortunately.

Default Asus Infinity Issues

I have the new Asus Infinity running ICS. Main game loads fine but when loading the table (Dragon's Lair), the loading screen is displayed for a few seconds and then the program crashes and closes. I have tried the clear cache trick and that only occasionally works (maybe 1 out of 5 or 6 times) so it is not a reliable solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Infinizen View Post
    I have the new Asus Infinity running ICS. Main game loads fine but when loading the table (Dragon's Lair), the loading screen is displayed for a few seconds and then the program crashes and closes. I have tried the clear cache trick and that only occasionally works (maybe 1 out of 5 or 6 times) so it is not a reliable solution.
    Do you have the latest update installed?

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Do you have the latest update installed?
    Version 1.4.1

Quote Originally Posted by Infinizen View Post
    Version 1.4.1
    Looks like we're having issues with Tegra 3 devices right now, and we are working on a fix

Default Epic Quest issues

If you're having a technical issue such as poor performance, force closing, etc., please post the following information here:

There are a lot of different devices out there that all behave a little differently, so we appreciate your help in tracking down these problems!
    I have experienced what a previous poster wrote about Epic Quest deleting all game data by getting into a situation where all game data is lost, by repeating the steps to get the game paused, return to hit, hear two tracks of music and then upon launching the game again the data is erased.

However, I have a few issues with Epic Quest that I have not seen reported.

-During battle mode with monsters, there are times EACH battle that when performing a dodge or parry, the display reads that a dodge/parry was performed, but it does not restart the 10 second clock. Happens every game, almost every battle.
    -During battle mode, if the display is reporting a dodge (as an example), any hits to the bumpers do not add incremental seconds to the 10 second counter as long as the display is reporting something (like reporting that a dodge was performed, or a strike was performed and hit points lost). Sometimes 3-10 seconds go unregistered. As long as the display is reporting something, no credit is given. I found a work around is to hit both flippers simultaneously to end the reports so the display returns to the battle timer.
    -I believe the hole on the right by the launcher that starts a series of battles is called the cave? There is a problem with it. 25% of the time, it dumps the ball right down the middle hole of the table when a battle begins, with no chance of hitting it with either the left or right bumper. I know this is not an intended consequence of the developers, because this never happens 100% of the time while playing PBFX2 on XB360.
    -Something about the physics and response time is off with Epic Quest for THD. On XB360, it is quite easy to hit the sword ramp almost 80% of the time with the right timing, and hard to hit the Dodge orbits and cave hole a great deal of the time. The converse is true on the THD version. The dodge orbits can be hit about 95% of the time with a huge segment of the paddles and the cave shot can be achieved about 40% of the time. However, One of the most rare shots in the game, is the Sword ramp, which can only be achieved about 10% of the time, and only with lucky timing when the ball has been slowed. It is almost a luck shot, instead of a skill shot or regular occurring shot. Additionally, a smash hit can almost be achieved about 90% of the time without any regard to placement of the ball one the flipper. Most of the time, I beat monsters in battle with Smash shots versus Sword shots at a rate of 15:1, which I don't think was intended by the developers. That has not been my experience on the XB360.
    -Sometimes during battles, hits by either the sword ramp or smash target are not recorded. And conversely, sometimes a hit to the Knight is recorded by an enemy even though there is more than 1 second left on the timer. In fact, it occurs with almost one battle every game where I am hit by the enemy then a couple seconds later it records another hit with even 9 seconds on the clock.
    -The ball launcher positioning is kind of random in terms of determining the velocity the ball will have when it reaches the top flipper. I can consistently (as an example) put the face on the launcher so just the two K9 teeth or barely showing, and the launcher does not deliver an consistent experience after it reaches the top ramp and top left flipper. This is not consistent with what occurs on XB360, as a perfectly launched ball will always deliver the same effect. The reason this is important, is because on the docked Asus TF300T, you cannot see the ball leave the skill shot area as it approaches the top flipper and thus determine what speed it will approach the top left flipper to hit the orcanium ramp. The skill shot is reduced to a luck shot, which is disappointing.

Let me conclude by saying, that I love this table. It is one of my favorites and it is exciting, but by limiting shots like the sword ramp to luck shots, reduces the value of game play. I hope you find ways to fix these areas and bring game play up to the level it is on the XB360. Great work, and please let's see the new Avenger tables on the THD emulator.

Sincerely,
    Steve

Default Crash ZEN THD when the ball is lost

Quote Originally Posted by DDtMM View Post
    I've had several issues with Epic Quest on my A500

I've lost my stats twice in Epic Quest the second time I was far along. Frankly this occuring has made the game easier so I suppose I don't really mind. Also the second time was really wierd, I don't exactly remember what I did but it was something like:

• Start Epic Quest
    • Pause before I launch
    • Resume and now I can hear overlapping music
    • Start playing, uhoh my weapons are gone and I'm level 1!

I think you should give me a free table for all of the stress this caused!
    You are right on the money with this one...lost stats 3 times. I dare not press the home button while a game is in session, or fear losing everything. Additionally, the game can be crashed almost repeatedly on at least Epic Quest, Captain America and others by pressing pause as SOON as the ball is lost. My intent is to restart the game, but the game will freeze after pressing pause, causing me to hit the Android home screen button, where i can still hear the music play. I then have to go into the Apps settings, and 'Stop' the app from there. Cleaning it out from the 1-click app cleaner menu on the TF300T does not work. I can repeat this bug almost any time I try, which I don't want to do.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCoder View Post
    There is no way to completely disable system bar or make it disappear in default Androids. There is API for lights out mode so that clock is hidden and buttons become dots (like when you watch video on YouTube in full screen mode).

CyanogenMod has an option to hide system bar when lights out mode is on to increase the screen space.

ASUS Transformers have an option to lock the system bar to avoid pressing buttons by accident while playing.

Nexus 7, being stock Android has neither of these options, unfortunately.

Youtube goes full screen during video playback. No menu or menu dots. That's what I was referring to. Hopefully it's not a special youtube feature no one else can use.

(But either way the landscape menu bar while playing in portrait mode gots to go as my Savannah colleagues would say.)

Default Can't read scorebox

Hello,

I have an Asus Infinity with the latest 4.03 updates. When I finish a game there is small red box that pops up. I assume it is to put a name in or something to keep track of scores. The problem is it is so small I can't read it. Is there a way to increase the size of this box?

Default Game Crash

Every time I try to open any of the tables it shows the loading screen, then shows the table, returns to the loading screen and crashes. I have tried clearing the Cache as mentioned above, but am still dealing with the crashes.

Asus Transformer Prime

Android 4.0.4

This is a completely stock out of the box machine.

Default Left flipper does not react multiple times during a game

I'm running zen pinball THD (mostly sorcerer's lair table) on an Acer Iconia Tab A200 (Nvidia Tegra 2 with 1Gb RAM)...
    Since last update of both game and OS (Android 4.0, not rooted or tuned), i'm having issues with the left flipper (on all tables).
    When playing, many times during a single game, the left flipper (and only the left one) does not react at all. I can reproduce the bug by pressing repeatedly the screeen, one or two times on ten, the same thing happen.
    I've tried to rotate the tab, to reinstall the game, to disable many processes, but it doesn't help...
    I really help it will get solved, as I just loved the game...

Quote Originally Posted by Lapin-Blanc View Post
    I'm running zen pinball THD (mostly sorcerer's lair table) on an Acer Iconia Tab A200 (Nvidia Tegra 2 with 1Gb RAM)...
    Since last update of both game and OS (Android 4.0, not rooted or tuned), i'm having issues with the left flipper (on all tables).
    When playing, many times during a single game, the left flipper (and only the left one) does not react at all. I can reproduce the bug by pressing repeatedly the screeen, one or two times on ten, the same thing happen.
    I've tried to rotate the tab, to reinstall the game, to disable many processes, but it doesn't help...
    I really help it will get solved, as I just loved the game...
    Thanks for letting me know, I will send this issue to the team. Have you had any issues with other games or apps not responding to the touch controls?

Thanks for letting me know, I will send this issue to the team. Have you had any issues with other games or apps not responding to the touch controls?
    Hi, nope, no problem with other applications at all ...

Ok, thanks for clarifying! I'll see if I can figure out what is going on.

I asked around, and from what I understand, Android 4.0 was pretty buggy. For now, the only thing I can recommend is waiting for the next OS update. I will let you know if I find out anything else. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I just tried to purchase the thor table and the transaction seemed to go through fine, the screen telling me to wait seemed to be just stuck there so I pressed cancel, the same thing had happened when downloading previous tables and after a restart of the tablet they downloaded fine, however with Thor it didn't work. I got both an email confirming my purchase from the play store, then an email confirming the purchase has been cancelled, however now when I try to retry the purchase the play store says I've already bought the table, and presents me with an ok option(which just closes the window) and a details option which takes me to the play store that immedietly stops working. I'm not really that annoyed because it seems that any charge has or will be refunded but for the time being I can't download the table.

I'm on an Asus Transformer Infinity(TF700T) running android 4.0.3, no root or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by ZacBro View Post
    I just tried to purchase the thor table and the transaction seemed to go through fine, the screen telling me to wait seemed to be just stuck there so I pressed cancel, the same thing had happened when downloading previous tables and after a restart of the tablet they downloaded fine, however with Thor it didn't work. I got both an email confirming my purchase from the play store, then an email confirming the purchase has been cancelled, however now when I try to retry the purchase the play store says I've already bought the table, and presents me with an ok option(which just closes the window) and a details option which takes me to the play store that immedietly stops working. I'm not really that annoyed because it seems that any charge has or will be refunded but for the time being I can't download the table.

I'm on an Asus Transformer Infinity(TF700T) running android 4.0.3, no root or anything.
    Try clearing the cache and let me know if that works

Default im having this same issue.

Asus Nexus Seven. Google Play says I have already purchased and doesn't allow any action.

Default same here

I am having a similar problem. I'm on a nexus 7 and the game works perfectly, but I can't seem to buy or download any tables. Clicking on the shopping cart doesn't do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by mwdeale View Post
    Asus Nexus Seven. Google Play says I have already purchased and doesn't allow any action.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleearg View Post
    I am having a similar problem. I'm on a nexus 7 and the game works perfectly, but I can't seem to buy or download any tables. Clicking on the shopping cart doesn't do anything.
    Interesting that this problem is happening on the same tablet for both of you, I'll run it by the team.

Try clearing the cache, making sure everything is updated and restarting. Let me know if either of you are able to get it to work.

Default Wolverin

problems to download the wolverine pinballmap. I have paid it, but can not downloading it. When I go into google play, it is already paid.

Default Asus Transformer Prime. Working fine before... not now.

Transformer Prime, with ICS. Game played fine for me for months. Just bought the Avengers table. NONE of the tables will play now. Locks up after table load.

Default Bit more info

Quote Originally Posted by OSPerry View Post
    Transformer Prime, with ICS. Game played fine for me for months. Just bought the Avengers table. NONE of the tables will play now. Locks up after table load.
    Since I haven't heard a response yet...

I did reinstall the software from scratch, and re-downloaded all the tables fresh, and it still will not work. None of the tables function, and locks up the game before you get into it.

I did notice other people with ASUS Transformer Prime Tablets, have been dinking the review scores of this otherwise wonderful game over on the Google Play site. Some that had given the game 5 stars, are lowering their scores.

Please address this issue Zen. I love the game, but will have to settle playing it on Xbox 360 only now... and have also sunk $2 on a table (Avengers) that I have yet to play on my tablet, because of the lockups. Can a refund be made on the purchase, if a solution isn't found?

Thanks,
    OSPerry

Since I haven't heard a response yet...

I did reinstall the software from scratch, and re-downloaded all the tables fresh, and it still will not work. None of the tables function, and locks up the game before you get into it.

I did notice other people with ASUS Transformer Prime Tablets, have been dinking the review scores of this otherwise wonderful game over on the Google Play site. Some that had given the game 5 stars, are lowering their scores.

Please address this issue Zen. I love the game, but will have to settle playing it on Xbox 360 only now... and have also sunk $2 on a table (Avengers) that I have yet to play on my tablet, because of the lockups. Can a refund be made on the purchase, if a solution isn't found?

Thanks,
    OSPerry

Is it giving you any error messages or just locking up? Try clearing your cache and then restarting. Let me know if that helps! (and FYI we do have updates coming soon!)

Quote Originally Posted by Krangen View Post
    problems to download the wolverine pinballmap. I have paid it, but can not downloading it. When I go into google play, it is already paid.
    Make sure your app and device are up to date and restart. If that doesn't help, clear your cache and you should be good to go. Let me know if you still have trouble.

Default Similar downloading issue

Quote Originally Posted by mikeswcal View Post
    Hi Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem.

"An error coccured while downloading. Please try again later." once that happens i cant download any othe three tables period that error message jsut pops up immediately. No internet issue's tried on two different fast connecxtions and have the exact same problem. If I uninstall the game and clear the cahce I cant staart downloading again then whamo it stalls and says an error has occured blah blah blah. Even IF dont clear the cache and reinstall it will start the downloads again.
    I have a nearly identical problem on a rooted Nexus 7 running stock ROM. I really haven't done much to it. I was able to purchase and download Epic Quest, but tonight I purchased and tried downloading Fantastic Four with no success. The download sits at 0% for a little while then reports an error. I tried clearing the cache, uninstalling and reinstalling, and now I can't download Epic Quest either.

Quote Originally Posted by mechagodzilla View Post
    I have a nearly identical problem on a rooted Nexus 7 running stock ROM. I really haven't done much to it. I was able to purchase and download Epic Quest, but tonight I purchased and tried downloading Fantastic Four with no success. The download sits at 0% for a little while then reports an error. I tried clearing the cache, uninstalling and reinstalling, and now I can't download Epic Quest either.
    Thanks for the report! I will forward this to the team.

Is your app updated? Make sure it is and then restart, that might help.

Default Asus Transformer Prime, now with Jelly Bean... Game now working

My Tablet had an update to JellyBean Android OS, and it restarted and reconfigured itself. I tried the Pinball, and it now works.

I've only tried the Avengers table so far. But good news on my end.

Thanks for the report! I will forward this to the team.

Is your app updated? Make sure it is and then restart, that might help.
    No luck reinstalling, but it sure worked after the weekend. Thanks.

My Tablet had an update to JellyBean Android OS, and it restarted and reconfigured itself. I tried the Pinball, and it now works.

I've only tried the Avengers table so far. But good news on my end.
    Thanks for letting me know! Glad it works

Default extra large dot matrix 1080p visuals

I play on the Asus Transformer TF700T which has a 1080p resolution. The dot matrix board setting on large is still fairly small on screen and to top it off, has some weird shadow or dark spots on it making it difficult to read at times. The shadow is a constant pattern regardless of rotation and is the same pattern after reboots of the game. However, the pattern did change from an uninstall/reinstall.

I am having another issue with not being able to purchase in game tables. I was able to buy wolverine about a month ago and on reinstall, can redownload that table, though every other table will not let me purchase it. The window pops up, then closes.

Default Hulk table crashing after latest update 29/th on HTC One X

Hi

Until the last update on My HTC One X I have had zero issues on all the tables I have purchased, and they've run very well. That is until yesterday following an update that was pushed to my phone.

Now particulary on Hulk I am experiecncing lag, slow down and a complete crash and hung my phone, tried several times to play again and still the same slow down and lag (no crash again) but it's definitly not well the latest update.

Quote Originally Posted by dvschemy View Post
    I play on the Asus Transformer TF700T which has a 1080p resolution. The dot matrix board setting on large is still fairly small on screen and to top it off, has some weird shadow or dark spots on it making it difficult to read at times. The shadow is a constant pattern regardless of rotation and is the same pattern after reboots of the game. However, the pattern did change from an uninstall/reinstall.

I am having another issue with not being able to purchase in game tables. I was able to buy wolverine about a month ago and on reinstall, can redownload that table, though every other table will not let me purchase it. The window pops up, then closes.

Quote Originally Posted by daveyg99 View Post
    Hi

Until the last update on My HTC One X I have had zero issues on all the tables I have purchased, and they've run very well. That is until yesterday following an update that was pushed to my phone.

Now particulary on Hulk I am experiecncing lag, slow down and a complete crash and hung my phone, tried several times to play again and still the same slow down and lag (no crash again) but it's definitly not well the latest update.
    Do you have the latest update (1.7.1) installed? If so, try clearing your cache and seeing if that helps.

Do you have the latest update (1.7.1) installed? If so, try clearing your cache and seeing if that helps.
    I am on the latest 1.7.1. I still have the dot matrix issue after clearing cache. Here are some screenshots: http://imageshack.us/g/819/screenshot2012110712374.jpg/ By the way, that is the dot matrix board on the largest setting.

My other issue with buying tables was resolved as that was a user issue.

Quote Originally Posted by zk0sn1 View Post
    While playing in portrait mode, the on screen menu bar remains in landscape mode, instead of dropping to the bottom of the screen (and then hopefully going into ghost dot mode). So, the menu bar is taking up space (and active to touches) while playing.

Nexus 7
    Rooted, stock software.
    I would really like to know if this will be fixed in the future and if there will be an option to move the special activator (check mark button). I love this game but I won't buy any more tables until portrait mode gets fixed because it's no fun this way

Default Problem starting APP since update 12/07/2012

There seems to be a problem with my Xoom Family Edition running on ICS 4.01.

Everytime i'll try to start it, it shortly shows the login-screen of swam, and switches to black screen, showing login-Screen again in an endless loop. No actions will seem to stop it except for quitting the app by back button.

Any other version before was running fine!!

Edit: Found it, "dont keep activities" under dev's options was enabled!" Thanks!
    Last edited by donald24; 12-07-2012 at 04:27 PM.

Any news about a menubar fix (portrait mode)?

Quote Originally Posted by SAK View Post
    Any news about a menubar fix (portrait mode)?
    We have an update coming soon, I'm not sure what the full patch notes are yet, but we'll see shortly

Thank you for the reply! I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best

Default Problems with all tables and left flipper on Asus 300TF

Hi Barbie,

I am running the latest firmware on the TF300 and latest release of Zen THD, as I have Civil War.

I usually play on landscape mode because I have the dock. But I have serious frame rate problems even though it is a Tegra 3 on Avengers, Civil War, Blade, Ghost Rider and a couple others. The frame rate was better before Jelly Bean. Are there compatibility issues with Asus Jelly Bean and Zen THD?

However, I switch sometimes to play in Portrait mode, and there is a problem with the left flipper at least across the tables that I mention above. Whenever I let the ball fall down low on the flipper to hit a right side orbit or hole (takes almost the end of the flipper to do so), the flipper does not respond when I touch the screen. It just goes down the hole and the flipper stays where it was.

Is this a known issue?

Also, can you address the frame rate issues on Jelly Bean? I loved this platform before the OS upgrade, and wish I could go back. It has made most of the Zen tables too tight to play. Ball flies wildly in portrait mode and skips frames so shots of skill can not be made.

Sincerely,

Quote Originally Posted by themosh View Post
    Hi Barbie,

I am running the latest firmware on the TF300 and latest release of Zen THD, as I have Civil War.

I usually play on landscape mode because I have the dock. But I have serious frame rate problems even though it is a Tegra 3 on Avengers, Civil War, Blade, Ghost Rider and a couple others. The frame rate was better before Jelly Bean. Are there compatibility issues with Asus Jelly Bean and Zen THD?

However, I switch sometimes to play in Portrait mode, and there is a problem with the left flipper at least across the tables that I mention above. Whenever I let the ball fall down low on the flipper to hit a right side orbit or hole (takes almost the end of the flipper to do so), the flipper does not respond when I touch the screen. It just goes down the hole and the flipper stays where it was.

Is this a known issue?

Also, can you address the frame rate issues on Jelly Bean? I loved this platform before the OS upgrade, and wish I could go back. It has made most of the Zen tables too tight to play. Ball flies wildly in portrait mode and skips frames so shots of skill can not be made.

Sincerely,
    Not sure if there are compatibility issues with Jelly Bean and THD-- but we do have another much bigger update coming very soon (besides the one that went out today). I've had maybe 2 or 3 other reports of issues with stuck flippers across various devices. I'll definitely send this report to the team so they know what is going on and hopefully adjust the next update accordingly if needed. Please let me know if the next update does not resolve this You can either post here or message me directly.

Exclamation Portrait view issues after recent update.

Since the recent update when I hold my tablet in portrait mode the app does not display correctly. You are only able to view half the app no matter if you are in the menu or the game. Before the update I didn't have this issue.

I'm using an Asus Transformer TF700T running Android 4.1.1 unrooted stock rom.

Quote Originally Posted by innate View Post
    Since the recent update when I hold my tablet in portrait mode the app does not display correctly. You are only able to view half the app no matter if you are in the menu or the game. Before the update I didn't have this issue.

I'm using an Asus Transformer TF700T running Android 4.1.1 unrooted stock rom.
    Whoa, weird! I'll look into it for you!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast