Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Technical Issues? Post Here

Quote Originally Posted by n3tizen View Post
    Star Wars Starfighter Assault Mission 1 - If you repeat the mission you cannot enable the tie/xwing fighter lasers/blasters with the launch button.

Launching the mission the first time things work properly. pressing the launch button starts the squad of three fighters firing. You can maneuver around on the screen left and right to shoot enemy targets and avoid asteroids. However, if you redo the mission the lasers/blasters will no fire and all you can do is move left and right to avoid asteroids.

This is most annoying and a very large bug.

I have confirmed this on both a Nexus 10 and a Galaxy Tab 2 it occurs 100% of the time
    Thanks for the report!

Default Poor performance Motorola zoom 10.1 (original eu WIFI Model) ENHANCED VISUAL QUALITY

(Title meant to read XOOM, not ZOOM, whoops :P)

Hi, firstly just like to say what a great game this is to play on the android and just come back to playing it after forgetting about it for a while. Also purchased a few tables, and would like to buy more, but one thing is bugging me...

On Visual Quality: ENHANCED, the gameplay is quite stuttery. Its playable (just), but its not really that nice. I have updated the game to latest version, as before it was totally unplayable. Its fine on standard settings, and plays smooth, but obviously on some tables like 'PARANORMAL' the graphics take a massive hit as everything just doesnt look as good

Is this an issue that you guys are aware of, or is it just that my tablet is too old to really cope with this setting?

The game runs perfect on my HTC ONE X, on Enhanced quality it looks great and runs smooth, but obviously I would rather play on my 10 inch tablet, but with the better graphics option!

Thanks in advance, and hope something can be done. If not, I will just accept that my tablet is a little bit ageing.

Oh, and can anyone recommend a good cheap tablet with tegra 3 for not a lot of money (a 10 inch one maybe?)

Cheers!

EDIT: just done a bit more testing with my phone and tablet doing same thing, and it appears there isnt really that much difference between standard and enhanced after-all. It still slows down on enhanced, but what im mostly seeing is the fact that the HTC One X is just a better screen overall with better colours that 'pop' a lot more, making the xoom look really bland and rubbish. Ah well, still great game though
    Last edited by puballday; 11-18-2013 at 03:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by puballday View Post
    (Title meant to read XOOM, not ZOOM, whoops :P)

Hi, firstly just like to say what a great game this is to play on the android and just come back to playing it after forgetting about it for a while. Also purchased a few tables, and would like to buy more, but one thing is bugging me...

On Visual Quality: ENHANCED, the gameplay is quite stuttery. Its playable (just), but its not really that nice. I have updated the game to latest version, as before it was totally unplayable. Its fine on standard settings, and plays smooth, but obviously on some tables like 'PARANORMAL' the graphics take a massive hit as everything just doesnt look as good

Is this an issue that you guys are aware of, or is it just that my tablet is too old to really cope with this setting?

The game runs perfect on my HTC ONE X, on Enhanced quality it looks great and runs smooth, but obviously I would rather play on my 10 inch tablet, but with the better graphics option!

Thanks in advance, and hope something can be done. If not, I will just accept that my tablet is a little bit ageing.

Oh, and can anyone recommend a good cheap tablet with tegra 3 for not a lot of money (a 10 inch one maybe?)

Cheers!

EDIT: just done a bit more testing with my phone and tablet doing same thing, and it appears there isnt really that much difference between standard and enhanced after-all. It still slows down on enhanced, but what im mostly seeing is the fact that the HTC One X is just a better screen overall with better colours that 'pop' a lot more, making the xoom look really bland and rubbish. Ah well, still great game though
    What OS version are you running on your Xoom? Have you tried restarting before you play to make sure background apps aren't running?

Yup, tried a restart, cache clear and startup killer apps to stop things loading. Im on 4.0.4, which is the latest release available here in the uk, although I do believe that over in the states they had a newer version from verizon? Think there on 4.1 or something... Anyway the model number is mz604 on a build number 1.7.1-45 (again, android 4.0.4)

Only other thing i can think of is deleting all my desktop widgets and other stuff like that; will give it a go but cant really see it making much difference :s

dont know if it helps, but its saying i have 370mb ram used, with 343mb ram free. Could it be there is not enough ram to run it on high?

UPDATE: just tried deleting my desktop widgets, leaving only my icons on there, done a reboot, ensured all apps other than system apps are closed, and tried it again on enhanced. I have to say it is somewhat improved, playable even.
    Its weird, i cant really say its stuttery any more, but its definetly not running at the same fps as on normal, just feels slightly sluggish and sometimes when things move quickly its kinda struggling to keep things running fluid. Ah well :s
    Last edited by puballday; 11-18-2013 at 09:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by puballday View Post
    dont know if it helps, but its saying i have 370mb ram used, with 343mb ram free. Could it be there is not enough ram to run it on high?

UPDATE: just tried deleting my desktop widgets, leaving only my icons on there, done a reboot, ensured all apps other than system apps are closed, and tried it again on enhanced. I have to say it is somewhat improved, playable even.
    Its weird, i cant really say its stuttery any more, but its definetly not running at the same fps as on normal, just feels slightly sluggish and sometimes when things move quickly its kinda struggling to keep things running fluid. Ah well :s
    Ohh that's the issue, everyone knows that Zen Pinball hates widgets... jk! I'm glad it's working better - though it does sound like it could be better. Thanks for keeping me posted and sending all your details

Angry

The following tables freeze on a Kobo Arc tablet. The app must be force closed to exit.

Star Wars: Episode V
    Star Wars: The Clone Wars
    Boba Fett
    Fantastic Four

All other tables run correctly.

Code:
    Tablet   : Kobo Arc (Original)
    Android  : Android 4.1.1
    Screen   : 1280 x 800 HD resolution
    Processor: 1.5 GHz dual core processor: TI OMAP 4470; 1 GB RAM
    Storage  : 64 GB

Quote Originally Posted by bookcase View Post
    The following tables freeze on a Kobo Arc tablet. The app must be force closed to exit.

Star Wars: Episode V
    Star Wars: The Clone Wars
    Boba Fett
    Fantastic Four

All other tables run correctly.

Code:
    Tablet   : Kobo Arc (Original)
    Android  : Android 4.1.1
    Screen   : 1280 x 800 HD resolution
    Processor: 1.5 GHz dual core processor: TI OMAP 4470; 1 GB RAM
    Storage  : 64 GB
    The Kobo Arc isn't a compatible device, unfortunately. Email me, support at zenstudios.com and we'll get you refunded for any tables that don't work.

I just noticed this, so I'll past the post I made a few days ago, but I'll also include the outline you've requested.

- The symptoms and their frequency (always, occasional, etc.): Poor performance (low fps) and low resolution
    - The model of your hardware (e.g., Motorola Xoom): Kindle Fire HDX 7" + 3G
    - The version of Android you are running (e.g., 2.3.4) Fire OS: 13.3.1.0_user_310079920
    - Anything else we should know (rooting, custom ROM, etc.): See below

Hey, Zen. I've been a fan of ZP since day one, and have purchased every single one of your fabulous tables on my PS3 and even a few on my iPhone and recently picked up your awesome Humble Bundle deal so I could have a ton of your tables on my steam account.. I've always thought you've put out a fantastic product and are a team of extremely passionate developers. That's why it kinda hurts me to write this post.

I recently received my Kindle Fire 7" HDX and was thrilled to find that ZP was on the Amazon app store. However, I'm pretty disappointed in the product that I downloaded. To me, the resolution is much lower than all of the other platforms I've played Zen on (it looks very chunky and like AA is very low or non-existent) but, even more surprisingly, the framerate on the device is simply unacceptable. I have to assume with all the power under the Kindle tablet (even though their Fire OS isn't as clean or optimized as a "traditional" Android device) that the problem lies within your application being very poorly optimized. I've tried other games, like EA's Real Racing 3, a fully 3D race sim, that clearly requires much more power and that runs fine with no FPS loss, so it really seems like the ZP app itself that is at fault. I understand the product is free and encouraged by a DLC method (which I actually really enjoy), but I have no idea why I would even play the free table on this device as the graphics, combined with the horrible framerate, destroy everything that the "Zen" experience is about.

I guess I'd like to know if, one, I'm crazy or, if that's not true, if you'll be updating and optimizing ZP for Fire.

I'd love to have an answer. I'll always support you on PS3, but just wanted to express my disappointment in this particular adaptation.

Think the team at Zen should implement the check box they use for selecting missions and use it for activating magna saves. Return of the Jedi's plunger doesn't work well on my Nexus 7 for saving balls that go out of the left lane. The only other table that I have also faced this problem was Fear Itself, other tables I'm not sure of because I don't own them on this platform.
    Bonus multiplier goes nuts on drains

Angry Zen force closing when selecting swarm.

As the title says, everytime I try to launch swarm from the main menu, the game force closes. I really want to compare my scores damn it!

Sony Xperia TX.
    Android Jellybean 4.1
    New phone, no custom rom.

Quote Originally Posted by NoFate82 View Post
    As the title says, everytime I try to launch swarm from the main menu, the game force closes. I really want to compare my scores damn it!

Sony Xperia TX.
    Android Jellybean 4.1
    New phone, no custom rom.
    Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling?

Default ASUS Transformer TF700T

Is there any news/update/timeline on a fix for portrait mode for TF700T's?

Saw earlier where someone said it was fixed, but I just did a cache dump, uninstall, reinstall, restore purchases and it's still broken for me. Shame really because I loved the crap out of this game on my long-lost OG Galaxy Tab 10.1. I was really looking forward to playing it again on this tablet and I really prefer the portrait mode cameras over the landscape...

Quote Originally Posted by HgDragon80 View Post
    Is there any news/update/timeline on a fix for portrait mode for TF700T's?

Saw earlier where someone said it was fixed, but I just did a cache dump, uninstall, reinstall, restore purchases and it's still broken for me. Shame really because I loved the crap out of this game on my long-lost OG Galaxy Tab 10.1. I was really looking forward to playing it again on this tablet and I really prefer the portrait mode cameras over the landscape...
    Last time I tried it was still working on my TF700T, but I am on a custom rom (Cromi-X). As I swapped to use the TF701T now, I cannot say if something changed lately.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Default flipper prblems galaxy tab 10.1

Hey guys am having issues with the left flipper not working at times on a few of the tables getting rather annoying.

Galaxy tab 3 10.1
    Not sure on android version be the latest
    Only a month old

Quote Originally Posted by dave View Post
    Hey guys am having issues with the left flipper not working at times on a few of the tables getting rather annoying.

Galaxy tab 3 10.1
    Not sure on android version be the latest
    Only a month old
    What OS version are you using? Have you tried restarting or uninstalling/reinstalling?

Default TF700 Issues

I am having two issues that I didn't see addressed in a brief search so forgive me if repeat. I get random freezes and reboots of my tablet while playing, only seems to be doing this since I uninstalled and reinstalled trying to fix the other problem. My LED display seems to be Banded with darker bands of LEDs making the whole LED hard to read. An uninstall / reinstall failed to fix this problem. I am also having the portrait mode problem though I think I saw something about clearing the cache then uninstalling to fix that. I am running stock Android 4.2.1. Thanks!

Benjamin

Quote Originally Posted by mcchurchhmouse View Post
    I am having two issues that I didn't see addressed in a brief search so forgive me if repeat. I get random freezes and reboots of my tablet while playing, only seems to be doing this since I uninstalled and reinstalled trying to fix the other problem. My LED display seems to be Banded with darker bands of LEDs making the whole LED hard to read. An uninstall / reinstall failed to fix this problem. I am also having the portrait mode problem though I think I saw something about clearing the cache then uninstalling to fix that. I am running stock Android 4.2.1. Thanks!

Benjamin
    Can you post screenshots of what this looks like? Or if it's easier, send to support @ zenstudios dot com

Default Problem with other users on XBox 360

On Xbox 360, PinballFX2:

I have purchased pretty much all of the tables. They work fine for my account, but when other users log in to Xbox Live, they randomly have tables set to trial, or unavailable entirely. It works differently depending on whether the game is exited first, or we just change profiles while the game is active, but both seem pretty random. This worked fine/correctly before I went on a spending spree during your sale, but now that I have a bunch of tables, not so much. My family enjoys competing on these tables it would be terrible if we had to only do it through hotseat games. I want to purchase the recently released star wars tables, but not if I can't share them with my family.

Sorry, to put this in the wrong forum.... hope someone can forgive..
    Last edited by HermeticHawke; 05-11-2014 at 10:30 PM. Reason: wrong forum

Can anyone get Zen HD to run on their 'droid when they switch the runtime from Dalvik to ART?

when I updated to 4.4.3 on my Nexus 5 I tried ART out and ZHD would load up but trying to load any tables would crash the entire app. Yet, simply switching back to Dalvik allows for tables to load no issue.

Is this a runtime problem, a hardware issue in Nexus 5's or a Zen HD problem?

Can anyone get Zen HD to run on their 'droid when they switch the runtime from Dalvik to ART?

when I updated to 4.4.3 on my Nexus 5 I tried ART out and ZHD would load up but trying to load any tables would crash the entire app. Yet, simply switching back to Dalvik allows for tables to load no issue.

Is this a runtime problem, a hardware issue in Nexus 5's or a Zen HD problem?
    I think it's ART and Zen HD, not device specific.

It didn't work for Jared under ART last time he tried.
    See thread - https://forum.zenstudios.com/showthread.php?p=50450

Instant Crash on All Tables

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Barbour View Post
    I think it's ART and Zen HD, not device specific.

It didn't work for Jared under ART last time he tried.
    See thread - https://forum.zenstudios.com/showthread.php?p=50450

Instant Crash on All Tables
    Thanks for the link to that thread Nik.

Default Cannot restore tables on girlfriends phone

Ive had zen pinball hd installed on her phone many times, with all my tables restored...but now all of a sudden when I try to restore its telling me, ERROR CANNOT CONNECT TO THE ZEN GAME SERVER, TRY AGAIN LATER....

Very very frustrating, because the MARVEL PINBALL works , but not Pinball HD.... anything u guys can help me with? thx

Its happened non stop for 2 days straight...
    samsung galaxy s3 , at&t
    android 4+

Quote Originally Posted by SUCKAxDUCKA View Post
    Ive had zen pinball hd installed on her phone many times, with all my tables restored...but now all of a sudden when I try to restore its telling me, ERROR CANNOT CONNECT TO THE ZEN GAME SERVER, TRY AGAIN LATER....

Very very frustrating, because the MARVEL PINBALL works , but not Pinball HD.... anything u guys can help me with? thx

Its happened non stop for 2 days straight...
    samsung galaxy s3 , at&t
    android 4+
    Same error here, not for restoring but for buying...oh come on, i want to spend some money

Quote Originally Posted by PSeeCO View Post
    Same error here, not for restoring but for buying...oh come on, i want to spend some money
    We adjusted some things from our side, restart and try again. Let me know if that works or not.

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    We adjusted some things from our side, restart and try again. Let me know if that works or not.
    Yeah, worked fine! Finally i can play the walking dead table!

Quote Originally Posted by PSeeCO View Post
    Yeah, worked fine! Finally i can play the walking dead table!
    YAY thanks for letting me know it's working for you!

Default Fantastic Four Issue

Since updating the Fantastic Four table today, there seems to be a bug stopping me launching the ball.

The flippers work and the "press launch to start game" works, but when the game focuses in on the launch mechanism, I can't use it.

Prior to the update it was fine and I'm having no problems with other tables. I've updated Dead Pool and it's fine.

I'm on a Samsung S5 running 4.4.2

I can't work out if there's a way to remove then reinstall the single table...

Quote Originally Posted by Pablo5 View Post
    Since updating the Fantastic Four table today, there seems to be a bug stopping me launching the ball.

The flippers work and the "press launch to start game" works, but when the game focuses in on the launch mechanism, I can't use it.

Prior to the update it was fine and I'm having no problems with other tables. I've updated Dead Pool and it's fine.

You would have to uninstall the entire app then redownload them all, there isn't a way to delete on table at a time. I will have the team check into this and let you know what's up

Quote Originally Posted by Pablo5 View Post

I was just about to post the exact same problem.Can't launch the ball

Quote Originally Posted by flashingblade View Post
    I was just about to post the exact same problem.Can't launch the ball
    Only on F4 or are other tables doing the same thing?

It's FF only yes

Only on F4 or are other tables doing the same thing?
    Both Fantastic Four and Ghost Rider are experiencing the same bug where you cannot drag to control the plunger on touch screen; haven't tested with a game pad controller. However, on Ghost Rider you can press in the nudge/tilt zone and the ball will launch.

Both Fantastic Four and Ghost Rider are experiencing the same bug where you cannot drag to control the plunger on touch screen; haven't tested with a game pad controller. However, on Ghost Rider you can press in the nudge/tilt zone and the ball will launch.
    Ghost Rider is still fine for me.Not had an update for it.

This should now be fixed! Let me know if you still have trouble

FF working great now.Thanks for the quick update Barbie

This should now be fixed! Let me know if you still have trouble
    With the release of the core tables, both Ghost Rider and Secrets of the Deep will launch the ball if you press a nudge zone while you are on the plunge screen; this is with both touch screen and gamepad controls.

I tested this on both a Nexus 5 and 10, neither is rooted and both are running OS 4.4.4 using Dalvik runtime.

Also when using a gamepad, on the plunge screen pressing down on the R Analog stick will activate the R FLipper, and pressing right on the R Analog stick will activate the L FLipper. I don't remember analog plunge being implemented, but I don't remember this happening before.

The shake nudge left/right don't seem to work anymore.Nudge up works still.I have the nudge sensitivity turned right up and also tested on my wife's tablet and that was the same.The touchscreen nudging at the top half of the screen still works fine but i find it hard to play using that.
    Playing on a nexus 7

The shake nudge left/right don't seem to work anymore.Nudge up works still.I have the nudge sensitivity turned right up and also tested on my wife's tablet and that was the same.The touchscreen nudging at the top half of the screen still works fine but i find it hard to play using that.
    Playing on a nexus 7
    Which tables are affected?

Which tables are affected?
    It is every table
    Last edited by flashingblade; 11-18-2014 at 07:08 AM.

It is every table
    What OS version are you running?

android version 4.4.4

Still having the nudging problem.Anything to report Barbie?

Nothing at the moment, will let you know as soon as I hear what's up

We have an update going live tomorrow - please let me know if you still have this issue after the update

We have an update going live tomorrow - please let me know if you still have this issue after the update
    Thanks Barbie -will do

The update worked! Nudging working fine now. PS i like how we can see how many achievements we have for each table on the menu screen now.

The update worked! Nudging working fine now. PS i like how we can see how many achievements we have for each table on the menu screen now.
    Yay! Thanks for letting me know

Default Lost tables

I seem to have lost all the tables I purchased. How do I get them back? The reload purchases button doesn't seem to work for me.

Default flipper lag / nexus 5 / android L

Nexus 5
    Android 5.0.1
    rooted

Hello there.
    There seems to be a constant lag in the flipper action from the moment you tap the screen to the actual movement of the flipper. It's a relatively short lag I'd say.. a bunch of milliseconds but still it stops you from actually getting a skill shot and instead adapt yourself to the timing of it and shoot approximately. It's independent of the visual settings. It becomes even more evident when you compare with other pinball games.

Have you had this experience before? Any solution?

cheers!

Ghost Rider and Secrets of the Deep will launch the ball if you press a nudge zone while you are on the plunge screen; this is with both touch screen and gamepad controls.

I tested this on both a Nexus 5 and 10, neither is rooted and both are running OS 4.4.4 using Dalvik runtime.

Also when using a gamepad, on the plunge screen pressing down on the R Analog stick will activate the R FLipper, and pressing right on the R Analog stick will activate the L FLipper. I don't remember analog plunge being implemented, but I don't remember this happening before.
    Add Venom to the list of tables that have this same behaviour.

This occurs on all my 'droid devices: Shield Tablet, Nexus 10 and Nexus 5 all running 5.0.1.
    Any chance of implementing an analogue plunge, as the Zen games are "advertised" on the Nvidia hub as having FULL controller support, yet there is no plunge control other than one button plunge and go. This gives no ability to do skill shots etc, without an analogue plunge

Quote Originally Posted by Iryan9 View Post
    I seem to have lost all the tables I purchased. How do I get them back? The reload purchases button doesn't seem to work for me.
    You'll want to make sure that the primary account on your device is set to the same account you used to purchase the tables originally. Try restarting your device, hit the shopping cart icon (if you haven't already) and they should start downloading. If the shopping cart icon doesn't work, try clicking each table icon to see if they will download that way. Let me know if you still need help

Quote Originally Posted by commanderpig View Post
    Nexus 5
    Android 5.0.1
    rooted

Hello there.
    There seems to be a constant lag in the flipper action from the moment you tap the screen to the actual movement of the flipper. It's a relatively short lag I'd say.. a bunch of milliseconds but still it stops you from actually getting a skill shot and instead adapt yourself to the timing of it and shoot approximately. It's independent of the visual settings. It becomes even more evident when you compare with other pinball games.

Have you had this experience before? Any solution?

cheers!
    Some Android devices have an accessibility feature called magnification gestures, which can cause the app to lag. You can disable it under in your device's settings: Settings > Accessibility > Magnification gestures.

Default Super Ligue Football Crash.

i have crash technical issue of such as force closing :
    its inside Super Ligue Football.
    is when try to select a team.
    if i dont select a team this mean play with the default team, it dont made a crash force closing.

- The symptoms and their frequency = (always).
    - The model of your hardware = (Samung GalaxyNote Pro 12.2)
    - The version of Android you are running = (4.4.2)
    - Anything else we should know (Original rom on that tablet. not updated)

with the release of the Iron and Steel pack nudging on the plunge screen is still causing the ball to be plunged; so if you go to change the camera angle and miss the button the ball will be launched.

This has been an issue for at least the last 3 builds. Previously it was limited to a few tables and now it is a bug on all of then.

Default Last Update Crashes on Start Up

Hi.

The last update made my pinball to crash on start up.

The app just roll out to launcher from a black screen 2 seconds after i open it.
    I using a Vexia Tablet 10 plus with a power VR SGX540 processor and 4.04 Android.

I already made a fresh install, and with both version, amazon and google.

The thing is: older versions and builds worked fine so far... and i'm pissed because I bought a hand of tables 2 days ago, just before the update....

I already contacted support, but perhaps some one as found a workaround yet...

Free tables for the pain would be nice though!

Default ball trail?

What happened to the ball trails?
    Sorcerers Lair has them which makes it easier for me to follow the ball. (I got old eyes)
    Due to this I purchased 3 tables. The Walking Dead, South Park, and Stars Wars Return of the Jedi.
    None of these seem to have ball trails even though I made sure that option is active.
    It's made them all but impossible for me to keep track of the ball and has all but ruined what I feel is by far the best
    pinball game on the market.

Please help these old eyes out...

Thanks!

Stuck on the "dueling brutus" screen on castle storm on my kindle fire. It says press launch to stop but there is no launch button nor seemingly any way to get off this screen and back to the game. Any fix for this or is this table just unplayable?

Default Amazon Table Wild West Rampage Cannot purchase - gives error

Amazon Table Wild West Rampage Cannot purchase - gives error, an error occurred during purchase. No problems with other tables being purchased.

Default Since the latest update cannot start game

My Samsung Table Note Pro will no longer run the star wars pinball game after the last update. My Note 4 wasnt set to automatically update and the game runs fine.

The table does not get to the message 'logging in..' before an android message comes up saying that it was forced to close. I have been playing on the tablet for months with no issues. I have cleared then application cache and of course rebooted and power cycled the device. I hate to reinstall as i want to keep my scores.

Any recommendations? Seems like otherd are having the issue based on the reviews. Thanks in advance.

Hi!

I can't access some Star Wars tables that need to be updated.

When click in table update I am asked to buy (again) giving the account oft another user registered with that tablet. Verifying which account is in use it shows the correct one (mine).

Other tables that needed updates worked fine. The non-working tables are definitely purchased with same (mine) account.

Thanks for hell
    Marco

PS: hope this post is where it belongs :-)

Quote Originally Posted by cpubradley View Post
    Amazon Table Wild West Rampage Cannot purchase - gives error, an error occurred during purchase. No problems with other tables being purchased.
    Try logging out and then back in and see if that helps - let me know if you still can't get it to work.

Quote Originally Posted by skycross2004 View Post
    My Samsung Table Note Pro will no longer run the star wars pinball game after the last update. My Note 4 wasnt set to automatically update and the game runs fine.

The table does not get to the message 'logging in..' before an android message comes up saying that it was forced to close. I have been playing on the tablet for months with no issues. I have cleared then application cache and of course rebooted and power cycled the device. I hate to reinstall as i want to keep my scores.

Any recommendations? Seems like otherd are having the issue based on the reviews. Thanks in advance.
    The team is investigating this one but other players have said that a reinstall does fix the issue :/

Quote Originally Posted by marco.herzogenrath View Post
    Hi!

I can't access some Star Wars tables that need to be updated.

When click in table update I am asked to buy (again) giving the account oft another user registered with that tablet. Verifying which account is in use it shows the correct one (mine).

Other tables that needed updates worked fine. The non-working tables are definitely purchased with same (mine) account.

Thanks for hell
    Marco

PS: hope this post is where it belongs :-)
    Can you email me? support at zenstudios dot com

Please include: the google account, device model, OS version and list the tables you're having trouble with.

Thanks!

The team is investigating this one but other players have said that a reinstall does fix the issue :/
    Will I lose my high scores or are those tracked by user accounts? Thanks for you help.

Post KIndle Fire HD 7 ZEN PINBALL HD cannot connect to game server

HELP!!! Ive been playing every game since they came out but now on my Amazon Zen Pinball HD app, it lost my games and will not connect to the Zen Game Server.
    BUT, I downloaded the Zen Star Wars app and the games downloaded right in.
    I tried completely deleting the app from my kindle and my cloud but when I redownload, same issue. Now..the popup comes right up announcing the new Portal Trailer which tells me the server is connected at that point unless push notices come in separately.
    and the only "odd popup I get is one stating that "if I encounter lag, change my accesibility settings" but I do not have the settings referred to.
    PLEASE SOMEONE HELP A FAT MAN OUT!! I have tried everything I know and failed

Thank you in advance for telling me the most obvious and stupid solution. I'll go get my "hair shirt" ready

Exclamation No in-game-play controls for actions such as plunger/launch, etc

I absolutely LOVE the various tables that I have played so far on my Galaxy Note Edge! Gameplay is smooth as silk! Just a tiny bit of lag from the time I touch the screen to trigger the flippers, but I have learned to compensate (although it does make the timing of high velocity dual flipper tricks very close to impossible).

I have noticed, however, that there are certain operations that apparently cannot be performed on an Android device.

If you refer to the Secrets of the Deep table, I have found two very important tasks that cannot be completed on an Android device:

1) There is no way to trigger the Escape magnet when the Kraken is active (required to avoid activating the Roar of the Kraken mode). I have tried nudging the table at the precise moment, using left, right, and even both flippers at the correct moment (ball position), and even touching the plunger graphics... all to no avail. I have seen that you use the Launch button on a game controller, but there is no comparable action that can be taken on an Android device.

2) There is evidently no way to move the ball forward or back along the length of the crane while it is motion on an Android device. I have seen this operation work on a game console, and there is no way to achieve the required action with the crane without this capability. On an Android device, the flipper controls release the ball from the crane, but that is about all that one can do.

These two in game operations are the only two operations that I have found so far that cannot be done with the touch screen on an Android device, and the limits of the crane make the table impossible to play in its entirety.

I don't yet know if the missing functionality exists on other tables or just the Secrets of the Deep table, which is one of the more enjoyable tables due to the multiple layers/levels of targets, some of which can only be hit by hitting the one ball (the suspended wrecking ball) with anther ball (the ball in play).

Could someone look into this and either propose a way to accomplish these tasks on a touch screen Android device, or add the corresponding functionality.

Thank you for such an enjoyable product! Keep up the great work!
    Last edited by rltusch; 05-25-2015 at 04:56 AM.

Default Update: Functionality issues on Android devices

Updates:

Playing the Secrets of the Deep table, I actually managed to get the Escape magnet to trigger exactly once in about 145 to 150 attempts (which takes at least 4 ramp shots to enable and you only get 6 tries until you have to set it all up again). Granted, I didn't always hit the acceptable position/range with every attempt that I made... to be fair, I probably only timed things right in about 20 to 25 of my attempts... but I only got it to work once. I can't even remember where I touched the screen except that it was on the left side and the left flipper triggered at the exact moment that the Escape magnet worked.

Also, I managed to get the ball to move upward on the crane with the right flipper, but could never get it to move downward with the left simply because I had to release the right flipper when triggering the left flipper to allow the motion to be reversed, but that caused the ball to be released from the crane instead of moving downward while attached to the crane. I have seen a game console allow the ball to be moved both directions without being released. Is there actually a way to make that work properly? If not, could the release be changed to be a checkmark on the right edge of the screen, like the one that fires the ball out of the periscope?

Thank you once again for all of your excellent work!
    Last edited by rltusch; 05-25-2015 at 11:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanCowboy View Post
    HELP!!! Ive been playing every game since they came out but now on my Amazon Zen Pinball HD app, it lost my games and will not connect to the Zen Game Server.
    BUT, I downloaded the Zen Star Wars app and the games downloaded right in.
    I tried completely deleting the app from my kindle and my cloud but when I redownload, same issue. Now..the popup comes right up announcing the new Portal Trailer which tells me the server is connected at that point unless push notices come in separately.
    and the only "odd popup I get is one stating that "if I encounter lag, change my accesibility settings" but I do not have the settings referred to.
    PLEASE SOMEONE HELP A FAT MAN OUT!! I have tried everything I know and failed

Thank you in advance for telling me the most obvious and stupid solution. I'll go get my "hair shirt" ready
    We had some intermittent server issues over the weekend, try tapping the shopping cart icon within the ZP HD app, or tap each table individually to download your tables. Let me know if you still have trouble and please include your user ID from the About section of the app. If it's easier for you to email me, that works too support at zenstudios dot com

Quote Originally Posted by rltusch View Post
    Updates:

Playing the Secrets of the Deep table, I actually managed to get the Escape magnet to trigger exactly once in about 145 to 150 attempts (which takes at least 4 ramp shots to enable and you only get 6 tries until you have to set it all up again). Granted, I didn't always hit the acceptable position/range with every attempt that I made... to be fair, I probably only timed things right in about 20 to 25 of my attempts... but I only got it to work once. I can't even remember where I touched the screen except that it was on the left side and the left flipper triggered at the exact moment that the Escape magnet worked.

Also, I managed to get the ball to move upward on the crane with the right flipper, but could never get it to move downward with the left simply because I had to release the right flipper when triggering the left flipper to allow the motion to be reversed, but that caused the ball to be released from the crane instead of moving downward while attached to the crane. I have seen a game console allow the ball to be moved both directions without being released. Is there actually a way to make that work properly? If not, could the release be changed to be a checkmark on the right edge of the screen, like the one that fires the ball out of the periscope?

Thank you once again for all of your excellent work!
    Thanks for the feedback

Daylight hours on Bob's Burgers is very washed out, to the extent where the colours are blown out in some areas. Initially I thought I had the brightness too high on my Shield tablet, but when I hooked it up to my correctly calibrated HD display in console mode I saw that the colours were even worse than they appeared on the tablets native display.

When it switches over to night mode the colours are "better" but it's more just a grey(?) filter that appears to be applied to the whole playfield to give the appearance of shadow/dark.

Please find a way to make the day mode not so eye blindingly bright, and please do something about the washed out colours. I wouldn't even be opposed to the Day Mode being somewhere halfway between where it and Night Mode are presently, and having Night Mode be even darker to give more contrast and "dynamic" effect to the lights/characters etc.

Shield Tablet (unrooted) OS 5.1.1
    Zen Ver. 1.32

Daylight hours on Bob's Burgers is very washed out, to the extent where the colours are blown out in some areas. Initially I thought I had the brightness too high on my Shield tablet, but when I hooked it up to my correctly calibrated HD display in console mode I saw that the colours were even worse than they appeared on the tablets native display.

When it switches over to night mode the colours are "better" but it's more just a grey(?) filter that appears to be applied to the whole playfield to give the appearance of shadow/dark.

Please find a way to make the day mode not so eye blindingly bright, and please do something about the washed out colours. I wouldn't even be opposed to the Day Mode being somewhere halfway between where it and Night Mode are presently, and having Night Mode be even darker to give more contrast and "dynamic" effect to the lights/characters etc.

Shield Tablet (unrooted) OS 5.1.1
    Zen Ver. 1.32
    Can you post or send a screenshot of this?

Can you post or send a screenshot of this?
    sent to support

Default Unexpectedly Quits

I updated from the Mac app store today and now Zen Pinball 2 won't open. It unexpectedly quits. If I click reopen it does it again. I trashed the app and re-installed from the app store. Same thing happens. I'm running os x 10.11.1

Edit: Wow! Before I even finished writing this they answered my email. Now that's FAST support!
    Last edited by Armadillo; 10-28-2015 at 07:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by armadillo View Post
    i updated from the mac app store today and now zen pinball 2 won't open. It unexpectedly quits. If i click reopen it does it again. I trashed the app and re-installed from the app store. Same thing happens. I'm running os x 10.11.1

edit: Wow! Before i even finished writing this they answered my email. Now that's fast support!
    Yay!

The Zen Pinball app that I have been using for years is now saying it's not compatible w/ my tablet on Amazon. I own many of the tables on it. I have an Insignia NS-15AT10 tablet. I can't get the update to allow me to purchase the Balls of Glory tables.

http://www.amazon.com/Zen-Studios-Pi...dp/B00COMLLX2/

Please fix this.

My sorcerers late table crashes randomly. It goes into slow motion at a random point during the game and then crashes. Any suggestions on how to fix?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dmeisters View Post
    My sorcerers late table crashes randomly. It goes into slow motion at a random point during the game and then crashes. Any suggestions on how to fix?

Some questions:

About how long has it been doing this?

Does it happen every time?

What device and OS version are you running?

Any other tables with the same behavior?

Thanks!

Default Technical Issues? Post Here

Thanks for the quick response! I've been playing for about half a year and just started having this problem a few days ago. I have around 10 tables but recently I've been only playing sorcerers lair in order to improve my high score. I'm not aware of this problem in any of the other tables.

Running iOS 9.1. Device is iPhone 6

Doesn't happen every time but usually happens after I've been playing a game for already 10 minutes.
    Last edited by dmeisters; 11-05-2015 at 08:05 PM.

I'm running iOS 9.1

I'm running iOS 9.1

Thanks for the details! We've had this issue reported a few times since the last app update, are you also using the latest app version (1.35)? Also can you give me a list of the tables you have installed? Thanks

Yup. I'm using 1.35. The other tables I have installed are: venom, iron man, Thor, pasha, Rome, Wild West rampage, Mars, and tesla

Yup. I'm using 1.35. The other tables I have installed are: venom, iron man, Thor, pasha, Rome, Wild West rampage, Mars, and tesla

Thanks!

Sorcerer's lair still crashes [emoji17] any suggestions on how to fix? Thanks in advance

Default screen sensitivity issue's

Hey guys first off great game best by far. Ok i just purchased the Archer table after downloading
    im now having screen sensitivity problem instead of a light tap on the screen i have to press a bit
    for main screen tried tables same thing with big lag so no control over flippers.

Its definitely only in Zen tried other apps no issues or on tablet.

Its
    galaxy tablet 10.1
    android 4.4.2
    kernel 3.4

Edit- uninstall, reinstalled hasn't fixed issue
    Last edited by dave; 11-28-2015 at 02:31 AM.

Default Star Wars Pinball - Zen Pinball won't Launch on Kindle Fire HD

I have a Kindle Fire with version 8.5.1 of FireOS. It is not rooted or changed in any way. I attempted to launch Zen Pinball or Star Wars Pinball and the apps immediate close. I do not get a splash screen or anything. The screen goes black and immediately tells me the app has closed. I reset the tablet to factory defaults and reinstalled the apps with the same result. I thought I saw a different thread indicating that this is a knows issue and you are working on it but it looked like it may have been back in October 2015. Is this issue fixed or is it still being investigated?

Quote Originally Posted by HCNThree View Post
    I have a Kindle Fire with version 8.5.1 of FireOS. It is not rooted or changed in any way. I attempted to launch Zen Pinball or Star Wars Pinball and the apps immediate close. I do not get a splash screen or anything. The screen goes black and immediately tells me the app has closed. I reset the tablet to factory defaults and reinstalled the apps with the same result. I thought I saw a different thread indicating that this is a knows issue and you are working on it but it looked like it may have been back in October 2015. Is this issue fixed or is it still being investigated?
    We are aware of this issue and working on it

Default Sorry, Zen Pinball stopping.

Hi,
    I downloaded update to amazon yesterday and I tried open Zen Pinball but not working. Sorry, Zen Pinball stopping. I try reinstall, noting happen. Still not working .

Phone LG L90 Android 5.0.2

Marvell pinball work

Thx for answer

Edit: now is everything good.
    Last edited by Strady CZE; 01-18-2016 at 09:17 AM.

Thumbs down Input Lag on Samsung Galaxy Tab S2

UPDATE: PROBLEM SOLVED!

Zen Studios have reply to me: Magnification gestures of Tablet (Settings > Accessibility > Vision> Magnification gestures) was the problem.

If you turn off Magnification Gestures on your tablet/smartphone (Android, for me), input-lag disappear!

=== === ===

Hi guys!

I've tried to play Zen Pinball on my Tablet Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, but is impossibile to play. Touchscreen-input have incredible lag. I've need to press on screen for 1/2 second, before can i see the effect of my input on screen.

I should to buy many pinball tables, but in this conditions is impossible.
    Last edited by RuiCrash; 08-04-2016 at 03:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RuiCrash View Post
    UPDATE: PROBLEM SOLVED!

Zen Studios have reply to me: Magnification gestures of Tablet (Settings > Accessibility > Vision> Magnification gestures) was the problem.

If you turn off Magnification Gestures on your tablet/smartphone (Android, for me), input-lag disappear!

=== === ===

Hi guys!

I've tried to play Zen Pinball on my Tablet Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, but is impossibile to play. Touchscreen-input have incredible lag. I've need to press on screen for 1/2 second, before can i see the effect of my input on screen.

I should to buy many pinball tables, but in this conditions is impossible.
    Glad you got it straightened out! Have fun!

Default Battery drain caused by audiomix wakelock

Hi guys,

Starting playing Zen Pinball recently and really love it !

But it seems I have a small problem concerning battery life. It is repeated each day since I started playing. For instance, after playing Zen Pinball for about 1h in the morning, I get worse battery drain than usual for the rest of the day, even after closing Zen Pinball from running tasks. Using the app "wakelock detector", I figured out there was a partial wakelock of 3h56min (for 1h08min of playing, it looks a bit too much !) caused by ZenPinball called "AudioMix" preventing the phone to fully sleep.
    Rebooting the device and not launching Zen Pinball fixes the drain.

No problem with other games so far.

I'm on Android 6.0.1 build MTC20F on a Nexus 5x.

Hopefully there is something I can do, or maybe a fix from your side ?

Quote Originally Posted by shinodark View Post
    Hi guys,

Starting playing Zen Pinball recently and really love it !

But it seems I have a small problem concerning battery life. It is repeated each day since I started playing. For instance, after playing Zen Pinball for about 1h in the morning, I get worse battery drain than usual for the rest of the day, even after closing Zen Pinball from running tasks. Using the app "wakelock detector", I figured out there was a partial wakelock of 3h56min (for 1h08min of playing, it looks a bit too much !) caused by ZenPinball called "AudioMix" preventing the phone to fully sleep.
    Rebooting the device and not launching Zen Pinball fixes the drain.

No problem with other games so far.

I'm on Android 6.0.1 build MTC20F on a Nexus 5x.

Hopefully there is something I can do, or maybe a fix from your side ?
    Thanks for the report - I'm having the team check this out for you.

Default Crash on startup Galaxy Tab 3 Android 4.2.2.

Hi, I am experiencing a crash on startup with
    Galaxy Tab 3 Android 4.2.2, unrooted vanilla rom.
    With both:
    Alien vs Pinball 1.1.4
    Marvel Pinball 1.7

The Star Wars Pinball 4.0.4 works fine, though.

I have tried reinstalling, clearing cache, rebooting, offline play, installing eithout sd card inserted. I have "reported" many times in the crash dialog with sending system logs, but that is like screaming in space, no answer.

What else should i try?

Quote Originally Posted by hane12345 View Post
    Hi, I am experiencing a crash on startup with
    Galaxy Tab 3 Android 4.2.2, unrooted vanilla rom.
    With both:
    Alien vs Pinball 1.1.4
    Marvel Pinball 1.7

The Star Wars Pinball 4.0.4 works fine, though.

I have tried reinstalling, clearing cache, rebooting, offline play, installing eithout sd card inserted. I have "reported" many times in the crash dialog with sending system logs, but that is like screaming in space, no answer.

What else should i try?
    The report system doesn't send us an email, it just logs it in our system for us, so we wouldn't be able to answer you unless you email us directly. Can you send us an email from within the Star Wars app in case we need your user ID to investigate this? Thanks!

Default Thx.

The report system doesn't send us an email, it just logs it in our system for us, so we wouldn't be able to answer you unless you email us directly. Can you send us an email from within the Star Wars app in case we need your user ID to investigate this? Thanks!
    Thanks for the quick answer. I sent a mail to support. Will post here the solution for others in similar situation.

There is a permanent tick icon on the doom and skyrim tables which don't seem to have any function. Also the marvel women table still has the fast inlane problem.
    Last edited by flashingblade; 12-08-2016 at 06:54 PM.

There is a permanent tick icon on the doom table which doesn't seem to have any function. Also the marvel women table still has the fast inlane problem.
    The checkmark is to change weapons on Doom and access inventory on Skyrim - does this not work?
    Last edited by BarbieBobomb; 12-08-2016 at 07:31 PM.

The checkmark is to change weapons on Doom and access inventory on Skyrim - does this not work?
    The checkmarks work but they never go away. They are there when you start playing and stay there the whole game

The checkmarks work but they never go away. They are there when you start playing and stay there the whole game
    That's how it's supposed to be

That's because you can enter the inventory on Skyrim, and switch weapons on Doom with it any time.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast