Results 1 to 29 of 29

Thread: Volume 3 news soon? ;), along with a personal wishlist

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    124

    Default Volume 3 news soon? ;), along with a personal wishlist

    Always in for more pinball, so wondering if we will get some news about vol 3 soon? Im guessing it will be all Wiliams , ill throw a wishlist of tables i hope we will get ( trying to do non-licensed issue stuff for what i wish), in order of preference

    - Funhouse
    - Tales of Arabian Nights
    - Space Shuttle
    - Bride of Pinbot
    - High Speed ( well we got Getaway but love this one better )
    - Firepower
    - Red n Ted Road Show
    - Jackbot
    - Black Knight 2000
    - Pinbot
    - Cyclone


    And if your going with tables we havent seen yet, my top 3 would be
    - Bad Cats
    - Blackout
    - Space Station


    And hoping we wont see :
    - Firepower II
    - F14 Tomcat
    - Banzai Run
    - Hurricane
    - No Good Goofers
    - No FEAR
    - Swords of Fury
    - White Water
    Not saying these 8 tables are bad, they are not just personal favorite.


    Soooooo any news soon?

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    1

    Default

    I've heard nowthing so far, but I sure hope we'll get some good news soon. You didn't like Firepower II? I loved it. haha

  3. #3

    Default

    Williams volume one released on Oct. 9 with Williams volume two releasing almost 2 months later on December 4 so factoring in the holiday shut down and simply guessing that it takes nearly 2 months to create, promote and send virtual copies to publishers I'm guessing news by january's end with release by sometime in early February? All just a guess though.
    Last edited by cantankerous--; 01-15-2019 at 01:59 PM.
    Accomplishments in real life

    1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
    2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
    3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    265

    Default

    My guess is that we will first see a ZEN Originals pack before a Williams Volume 3 will be released.
    https://www.arnauddeklerk.com <- Find out more about me!
    https://www.file-hunter.com <- Play Amiga & MSX Pinball games online

  5. #5
    Community Manager McLovin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    673

    Default

    Yeah, no news so far but nice list!

    I love how there is a "hoping we won't see' column lol.

    We are working on new tables, that much I can give away and I think this one is going to be a very cool pack.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    We are working on new tables, that much I can give away
    Man, how about a 'spoiler alert' before revealing such scintillating news McLovin..................
    Accomplishments in real life

    1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
    2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
    3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    265

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    Yeah, no news so far but nice list!

    I love how there is a "hoping we won't see' column lol.

    We are working on new tables, that much I can give away and I think this one is going to be a very cool pack.
    Also no information on if it's going to be a ZEN originals or Williams pack which we're going to see first?
    https://www.arnauddeklerk.com <- Find out more about me!
    https://www.file-hunter.com <- Play Amiga & MSX Pinball games online

  8. #8

    Default

    I'd personally just like to know the extent of the williams/bally license............ie is it only limited to the classics? What year is the cut off? Are some tables in limbo due to past license issues..........like space invaders?

    As far as a wish list:

    ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING NOT PREVIOUSLY PUBLISHED................................at least one please.
    Accomplishments in real life

    1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
    2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
    3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cantankerous-- View Post
    ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING NOT PREVIOUSLY PUBLISHED................................at least one please.
    +1

    And Indiana Jones "please" edition xD

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gulianni View Post
    I've heard nowthing so far, but I sure hope we'll get some good news soon. You didn't like Firepower II? I loved it. haha
    Hey its not bad, but Firepower got speech and 3 ball multiball , its better!

  11. #11
    Senior Member Vincent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    France
    Posts
    551

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cantankerous-- View Post
    Man, how about a 'spoiler alert' before revealing such scintillating news McLovin..................
    ********** SPOILER ALERT **********

    Warning ! Reading further can ruin the surprise ! Read at your own risk !

    ********** SPOILER ALERT **********

    Well, being even better informed than McLovin, I can reveal you that....

    Some tables will be released at some time in the future !!!!!!!!!!!

    You can thank me because I'm putting myself in great danger by giving out this top secret information. Please don't tell !

  12. #12

  13. #13
    Community Manager McLovin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    673

    Default

    Wow I'm feeling like a juicy BBQ rib right now, getting well and thoroughly roasted.

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    Wow I'm feeling like a juicy BBQ rib right now, getting well and thoroughly roasted.
    mclovin1.jpg
    Accomplishments in real life

    1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
    2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
    3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    Yeah, no news so far but nice list!

    I love how there is a "hoping we won't see' column lol.

    We are working on new tables, that much I can give away and I think this one is going to be a very cool pack.
    Cool definition is - moderately cold : lacking in warmth. Breaking the code into temperature weather setting pins =

    -White Water
    -Whirlwind
    -Space Station ( its cold in space! )

    Got it, leak is real!

  16. #16
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HighFive View Post
    Cool definition is - moderately cold : lacking in warmth. Breaking the code into temperature weather setting pins =

    -White Water
    -Whirlwind
    -Space Station ( its cold in space! )

    Got it, leak is real!
    Don't forget the Terminator 2 movie, the Liquid Nitrogen at the end...thats really cold man... so one of the tables will be Terminator 2. Leak is Real!

    About wishlist here is my TOP3 dream for a pack

    Twilight Zone
    Indiana Jones
    Terminator 2
    Last edited by Joco77; 01-16-2019 at 01:46 PM.

  17. #17
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    7

    Default

    I would love to see a Zen table pack next. The Williams tables are not for us at all. I'm glad others dig them, but we really don't. The last pack is the first one we didn't bother buying. Maybe if Zen physics get added to hotseat. I just am not into classic pinball enough to play them as they are.

    I would love to see some more original liscensed tables. And then maybe go To the Williams tables for the hardcore pinballers every second pack.

  18. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    Wow I'm feeling like a juicy BBQ rib right now, getting well and thoroughly roasted.
    Could this be a hint for Williams D?n?r table or do we need to grill McLovin for more hints.
    Last edited by DepecheM101; 01-17-2019 at 04:10 PM.

  19. #19
    Community Manager McLovin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    673

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cantankerous-- View Post
    This is my dream come true

  20. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    This is my dream come true
    mclovin2.jpg

    Hmmmmm.................Don't look anything like you.
    Accomplishments in real life

    1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
    2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
    3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.

  21. #21
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Gorgar!!!!!!

  22. #22

    Cool Monster Bash

    Monster Bash needs to be in the next pack!

  23. #23
    Junior Member janduin68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nromo View Post
    Monster Bash needs to be in the next pack!
    I would VERY much like that.

    WELLLCAAAHMM TOOO THEEE MAAANSTER BAAASSSHH"
    psn: janduin68

  24. #24
    Junior Member The Omega M4n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Star Trek TNG
    Scared stiff
    Who dunnit

    And if you have any cash left Star Trek 25th anni.
    xBL GT: The Omega M4N
    Steam OMEGA MAN
    PS4 Firefox2000

  25. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    244

    Default

    I just would like Taxi. That is all.

  26. #26
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Well at this point I wont ask for a table, I just want volume 3.

  27. #27

    Default

    I forget which tables are Williams, but going off the OP's lists, my picks would be Tales of Arabian Nights, No Good Gofers and probably White Water.

  28. #28
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Another request for Tales of the Arabian Nights..

  29. #29
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HighFive View Post
    Always in for more pinball, so wondering if we will get some news about vol 3 soon? Im guessing it will be all Wiliams , ill throw a wishlist of tables i hope we will get ( trying to do non-licensed issue stuff for what i wish), in order of preference

    - Funhouse
    - Tales of Arabian Nights
    - Space Shuttle
    - Bride of Pinbot
    - High Speed ( well we got Getaway but love this one better )
    - Firepower
    - Red n Ted Road Show
    - Jackbot
    - Black Knight 2000
    - Pinbot
    - Cyclone


    And if your going with tables we havent seen yet, my top 3 would be
    - Bad Cats
    - Blackout
    - Space Station


    And hoping we wont see :
    - Firepower II
    - F14 Tomcat
    - Banzai Run
    - Hurricane
    - No Good Goofers
    - No FEAR
    - Swords of Fury
    - White Water
    Not saying these 8 tables are bad, they are not just personal favorite.


    Soooooo any news soon?
    Gorgar!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •