Thread: Williams™ Pinball is now available on the App Store!

Default Williams™ Pinball is now available on the App Store!

Williams™ Pinball is now available worldwide on the App Store!

Download for free on the link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/will...l/id1406370101

IFPA_WMS_email_ad_04_ios.jpg

Williams™ Pinball ushers in a new era of mobile pinball excellence, uniting pinball players around the globe with new multiplayer features!

Experience a dazzling collection of classic premium pinball tables such as Fish Tales™, Medieval Madness™, Attack from Mars™, Junk Yard™, The Party Zone™, Black Rose™ and The Getaway High Speed II™ with more tables on the way!

Play head-to-head against players for real money and cash prizes, powered by Skillz!

Each table is playable in its original form or in a remastered version featuring newly created 3D interactive characters, side wall art and more, bringing these classic tables to life like never before!
    Zen’s Pro Physics simulation provides the most authentic pinball experience available.

From the makers of Zen Pinball, Marvel Pinball, Star Wars™ Pinball, Aliens vs. Pinball, Bethesda® Pinball and more!

FEATURES:

- Multiplayer matchups powered by Skillz provide endless competitive play and the chance to win real money and cash prizes in select countries
    - Daily challenges and competitions
    - Pro Physics delivers the most realistic mobile pinball experience available
    - New tables added frequently
    - Global leaderboards
    - Single-player challenges
    - Table customizations

Will the Williams tables be available in the Zen Pinball app? I would prefer having all my tables in a single app rather than multiple different apps.

Question: Just downloaded it, and noticed the visual are static like the Switch version. Im playing on a Ipad Air 2. If i upgrade to let say the new Ipad Pro, which is a stronger machine, will the visual look better?( like PS4 version, lightning move )

Wow. This app is a massive heap of garbage. DonÂ’t get me wrong, I was able to unlock and play Medieval Madness which was great. And I feel sorry for the devs that put so much work into recreating these great pins only for it to be ruined by this confusing and awful monetization scheme. What are zen coins, what are tickets, what are table parts? I donÂ’t need microtransactions for ball trails, ball skins, and this other crap. I think you can unlock a table for 250 zen coins (itÂ’s not exactly clear what you are unlocking) but you donÂ’t even have an option to buy 250 coins? I see 25, 150, 350, up to 5000 coins for 100 bucks? This is the type of shitty monetization schemes that piss people off and give mobile games a bad reputation. I just want to buy some tables and play some pinball. IÂ’m not spending a dime on this app until there is an option to directly buy tables with prices listed in U.S. dollar currencies.

Quote Originally Posted by surf1der View Post
    Wow. This app is a massive heap of garbage. DonÂ’t get me wrong, I was able to unlock and play Medieval Madness which was great. And I feel sorry for the devs that put so much work into recreating these great pins only for it to be ruined by this confusing and awful monetization scheme. What are zen coins, what are tickets, what are table parts? I donÂ’t need microtransactions for ball trails, ball skins, and this other crap. I think you can unlock a table for 250 zen coins (itÂ’s not exactly clear what you are unlocking) but you donÂ’t even have an option to buy 250 coins? I see 25, 150, 350, up to 5000 coins for 100 bucks? This is the type of shitty monetization schemes that piss people off and give mobile games a bad reputation. I just want to buy some tables and play some pinball. IÂ’m not spending a dime on this app until there is an option to directly buy tables with prices listed in U.S. dollar currencies.
    Bah, its a shitty as like other shitty money grab, confusing menu app like we all see on Appstore. We might hate it, but the market on mobile is done that way, and its succesful that way. Still, i will give it a chance.

Grab a Switch man! Pay once, play forever, play in TATE mode, if you really want a good portable experience!

Quote Originally Posted by HighFive View Post
    We might hate it, but the market on mobile is done that way, and its successful that way.
    This is one of those "damned if you do and damned if you don't" situations. Just look at the reviews of the Zen Pinball app. The overall rating is pretty average with the common complaint being that there is only one free table.

I know the hardcore audience is going to hate this, but the casual market is going to gobble it up and praise it.

Quote Originally Posted by surf1der View Post
    Will the Williams tables be available in the Zen Pinball app? I would prefer having all my tables in a single app rather than multiple different apps.
    Not at the moment

Hi everyone!

Thanks for the feedback, be it constructive criticism or questions for the future!

It is always really cool to see how the good people of the Zen forum react to new stuff. It is always helpful to filter in what people doesn't like into development.

Although I would urge you to give the Williams Pinball app a little more play time, I think it has some great core elements that are really fun. The tables themselves of course are one of these, and they play really well on mobile in my experience. All options are available like 2 types of physics, the customization etc.

The Challenges you know from Pinball FX3 make their apperance for the first time in any of our mobile games (Aliens had them in a way, but I believe these are the evolved versions). Skillz has a great versus system.

Also, you can unlock all the tables eventually.

Again, thank you for being active here and leaving your opinions!

Quick wishlist for upcoming patch:

- Customisable area where you can touch the screen for nudge. On my Ipad, its like at the top to nudge. When holding down area with flipper, going there is problematic

- FX3 can be played both side or the other. Williams only available vertically.

- Zen credit. Played like a bit more than an hour total, and it only seem that we get credit out of leveling up? I think its very hard to esrn credit, unless i havent seen a way to do it. Like now, only limited to one challenge with medieval madness, which i must repeate, to level up.

Android Beta Issues:

Missing reward icons - The icons occasionally appear blank.
    Program crashes - The program frequently crashes after watching video advertisements to claim rewards.

Medieval Madness
    Catapult - The catapult seems to throw the ball around the table at random. Possible eject issue or rail collision.
    Pitch change - The music changes pitch in a similar manner to the PC beta.
    Ramp transparencies - The plastic ramps look slightly odd (Moto G4: Snapdragon 617 / Adreno 405)

Black Rose
    Ball Lock - The ball struggles to eject after the lock sequence.
    Manual Plunger - The plunger is tricky to use on a touch screen without a visual cue, it frequently drains due to lack of power.

Fish Tales
    Multiball - Balls frequently fail to eject on to the table during this mode.

Attack From Mars
    Corrupt visuals / flickering black lines on rule inserts (Moto G4: Snapdragon 617 / Adreno 405)

DMD Minigames
    The DMD is very small which makes several mini games difficult to play, particularly High Speed 2.
    Players may struggle to understand what they are supposed to do unless they have prior experience playing other versions (PC/Console).

Score entry interface - the button overlays are far too small and difficult to press.

General notes:
    I've been unable to test Junkyard or Party Zone due to randomised challenge rotation.

The tables seem ridiculously expensive in the UK: Ł42.67 Android vs Ł14.38 Steam. I'm a huge fan but I'm honestly not interested at those prices, bearing in mind they're technically inferior and a secondary purchase. I'm sure I could grind them all to Grade 2 and unlock their basic arcade mode but I'd rather just buy them at sensible prices for occasional play.
    Last edited by MBeeching; 01-30-2019 at 02:16 AM.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by MBeeching View Post

The tables seem ridiculously expensive in the UK: Ł42.67 Android vs Ł14.38 Steam. I'm a huge fan but I'm honestly not interested at those prices, bearing in mind they're technically inferior and a secondary purchase. I'm sure I could grind them all to Grade 2 and unlock their basic arcade mode but I'd rather just buy them at sensible prices for occasional play.

2075 Zen point is required to unlock the 7 tables for arcade play, pro physic, pro difficulty and visual extra.

2250 point cost 69.99$ CND. Tables with everything in Switch cost me what, 25$ like?

Yeah, i think there is a miss somewhere. . How do we win Zen points except for those random 1 and 5 i think i got from getting to lvl 5? Thats going to take a looong time if im waiting for this.

Id love to support, i mean, you will get my money on Switch ( and will probably also get them on special on PS4 since the visual are better but its not my primary console for playing ), but there is no way i feel tempt to put cash on IOS version.

Quick wishlist for upcoming patch:

- Customisable area where you can touch the screen for nudge. On my Ipad, its like at the top to nudge. When holding down area with flipper, going there is problematic

- FX3 can be played both side or the other. Williams only available vertically.

- Zen credit. Played like a bit more than an hour total, and it only seem that we get credit out of leveling up? I think its very hard to esrn credit, unless i havent seen a way to do it. Like now, only limited to one challenge with medieval madness, which i must repeate, to level up.
    Thanks for the list!

Android Beta Issues:

Program crashes - The program frequently crashes after watching video advertisements to claim rewards.

Medieval Madness
    Catapult - The catapult seems to throw the ball around the table at random. Possible eject issue or rail collision.
    Ramp transparencies - The plastic ramps look slightly odd (Moto G4: Snapdragon 617 / Adreno 405)

Black Rose
    Manual Plunger - The plunger is tricky to use on a touch screen without a visual cue, it frequently drains due to lack of power.

Fish Tales

Attack From Mars
    Corrupt visuals / flickering black lines on rule inserts (Moto G4: Snapdragon 617 / Adreno 405)

DMD Minigames
    The DMD is very small which makes several mini games difficult to play, particularly High Speed 2.
    Players may struggle to understand what they are supposed to do unless they have prior experience playing other versions (PC/Console).

Score entry interface - the button overlays are far too small and difficult to press.

General notes:
    I've been unable to test Junkyard or Party Zone due to randomised challenge rotation.

I’m using IOS version but encountered the same bugs as you.

I totally agree with you about the price, way too high
    The fact that no real money is indicated when you have to purchase the complete tables feels like Zen is trying to hide that the price is 3 times the price of the same tables on pc, PS4 or switch.
    It doesn’t feel good. I would be ok to pay for the 1/3 of the price. No way I am paying right now

I also have to say that I enjoyed playing the app, also I was a bit disappointed by this new approach at first (I was expecting getting the tables on the existing zen pinball app)

And final wish : please Zen, allow the landscape mode!

Android Beta Issues:

Medieval Madness

Black Rose

Fish Tales

Attack From Mars

DMD Minigames

General notes:

Thanks for these, will put these into the issues system!

DMD Minigames
    Players may struggle to understand what they are supposed to do unless they have prior experience playing other versions (PC/Console)
    Can I ask which camera view do you play in?

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    Can I ask which camera view do you play in?
    Mainly camera 2 at the moment, though I'm aware the DMD appears larger on camera 8 as it's part of the cabinet.
    My short sight is very good though I suspect it could be problematic for some players, especially those with smaller screens.

Most of the ball eject issues appear to be isolated to the timed challenge modes featuring unlimited ball drain (e.g. 5 Minute / Survival). Black Rose is the worst example, I had two balls stuck in Pirate's Cove for over 20 seconds and failed the challenge as I couldn't play.

I've managed to prepare most tables for Grade 2 however I require 4500 tickets to complete those promotions, that's proving tricky as the game usually crashes when I've watched an advert to obtain the reward - Clicking the retry button is a very bad idea at the moment. I'm currently using my home Wi-Fi connection which is stable so it appears to be a server issue.

Edit: Party Zone seems to have an eject issue in all modes, it takes 2-5 attempts to fire the ball up to the rails. As a result it can trigger multiple features as the ball keeps landing on the sensor.
    Last edited by MBeeching; 01-30-2019 at 03:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    Thanks for the list!
    Ya np. Here is a screen i took from TPA control settings. The green area are flipper, red area are nudge zone. With this control scheme, thumbs are controlling the flipper, and nudging is easy for left and right part, just doing it by touching with my index fingers while im still holding flippers. Its very easy to play on Ipad that way.

Oh and yeah, i volontary put Space Shuttle as example cause i hope we will see it soon in FX3

Enables “Pro Physics,” a truly authentic physics simulation on all tables. What in the world is this? Truly authentic physics simulation? It sounds like you are locking improved game physics behind a paywall. That is disgraceful. It also seems like you locked a tournament mode ruleset behind a paywall as well. The more I dig around this game the more I hate it and the more respect I lose for Zen as a company. I’m deleting the game now.

Default Table pricing is wayyyy too expensive!

First of all: congratulations on a great app. IÂ’ve started with AFM and it plays great, best pinball experience on ios in my opinion.
    I do have an issue with the pricing though. To unlock all tables will cost you 45 euros worth of zen tokens. For a mobile app this is way too much.
    I know you can unlock all tables by playing but this will take weeks (months?) playing challenges on the same table.
    Unlocking all tables for say 20 euros would be an instabuy for me. At the current price itÂ’s not going to happen.
    psn: janduin68

Ya np. Here is a screen i took from TPA control settings. The green area are flipper, red area are nudge zone. With this control scheme, thumbs are controlling the flipper, and nudging is easy for left and right part, just doing it by touching with my index fingers while im still holding flippers. Its very easy to play on Ipad that way.

Oh and yeah, i volontary put Space Shuttle as example cause i hope we will see it soon in FX3
    Nice, thanks! Ooh Space Shuttle

Quote Originally Posted by janduin68 View Post
    First of all: congratulations on a great app. IÂ’ve started with AFM and it plays great, best pinball experience on ios in my opinion.
    I do have an issue with the pricing though. To unlock all tables will cost you 45 euros worth of zen tokens. For a mobile app this is way too much.
    I know you can unlock all tables by playing but this will take weeks (months?) playing challenges on the same table.
    Unlocking all tables for say 20 euros would be an instabuy for me. At the current price itÂ’s not going to happen.
    Yeah price make thing unbuyable imo. How i would fix it, i think that way it will make me think about it to spend money on Zen coins. Going to show example as CND dollar

25 Zen Coins : Remove it. I mean, there is nothing we can buy with 25 zen, except for the 5th reward from challenges.
    150 Zen Coins : 1.39 perfect of you want to buy some balls, flippers, pro physics , visual extra or pro difficulty
    350 Zen Coins : 6.99 perfect if you want to put your money on one table only, along with the possibility to get pro difficulty.
    800 Zen Coins : 13.99 perfect to get you a set of 3 tables, could fit the price of a pack on consoles.
    2250 Zen Coins : 27.99 perfect to get all 7 tables, along with any extra, pro physyic, difficulty,etc. Price match as console.
    5000 Zen Coins : 69.99 Well, it get you what you want, and at the same time make you have credit left for future tables, if you wish.

Other thing i would add is another multiplayer option, where you can spend Zen credit, and do tournament like on console. Zen credit price in 1rst,2nd and 3rd position. Would set tournament entry fee at 150 Zen credit. Possibility to win 800, 350 and 175.

The idea of balls, flipper skin is excellent, i would exploit that massively. I mean, paying for US red and white Black Rose flipper? You bet i will ! . Would exploit that with different bumper skins, inside table skins, etc.

I think lower price will give a reason to spend money. More money. Would make everything buyable, meaning feeling i could get more out of my money, making me wanting to spend money on the app.
    Last edited by HighFive; 02-01-2019 at 04:11 PM.

Question about grade 2 challenge. My starter table, medieval madness, is at level 2. Yet, i never saw a daily challenge lvl 2 appear. Even if it can repeate itself, im still only limited to lvl 1 challenge. Why?

Question about grade 2 challenge. My starter table, medieval madness, is at level 2. Yet, i never saw a daily challenge lvl 2 appear. Even if it can repeate itself, im still only limited to lvl 1 challenge. Why?
    I've been making lots of notes about my grinding experience and this is a slight issue.

Basic (Grade 1) - Tables are only added to challenge rotation when the player has promoted them.
    Advanced (Grade 2) - All 7 tables are rotated, including those not yet promoted.

If you spend a Zen coin to refresh Advanced Challenges you may still encounter a locked table. Medieval Madness will show up eventually but it's luck of the draw.

I've been making lots of notes about my grinding experience and this is a slight issue.

Basic (Grade 1) - Tables are only added to challenge rotation when the player has promoted them.
    Advanced (Grade 2) - All 7 tables are rotated, including those not yet promoted.

If you spend a Zen coin to refresh Advanced Challenges you may still encounter a locked table. Medieval Madness will show up eventually but it's luck of the draw.
    Woo. Was lucky i guess. Tonight finally got a challenge for Medieval Madness! And now tbh, i think this is going beyond being ridiculous. I really have to watch an add everytime i want to replay an advanced challenge i was not succesful? Watching an add to get a reward out of the box, ok, it pass. But i have a bit of a hard time digging this...

Id love to play the game the same way im playing on my Switch. My ipad screen is bigger. But if i want to do that, it will cost me 80$, 2250 points , with taxes in order to unlock the 7 tables, with pro physics, difficulty and visual extra.

God, really love your game, Zen, im just dissapointed im not able to play it as i want. Challenges can be fun once in a while, but im more about trying to get the best game and rank better in single player. Hoping you might fix this soon.

Id love to play the game the same way im playing on my Switch. My ipad screen is bigger. But if i want to do that, it will cost me 80$, 2250 points , with taxes in order to unlock the 7 tables, with pro physics, difficulty and visual extra.
    Those feature unlocks are slightly unclear, I thought they were optional purchases so players without Grade 4 tables can access features (visuals/difficulty/physics).

- Can you buy features then use them with with Grade 2 tables in Arcade Mode?
    - If you buy a Grade 4 table are the difficulty/physics options unavailable unless you buy the feature?

Has anyone tried the pro physics or difficulty yet? I've got all but one of my tables to Grade 2, but by my calculations I can't see myself grinding many to grade 3, or any to grade 4.

Those feature unlocks are slightly unclear, I thought they were optional purchases so players without Grade 4 tables can access features (visuals/difficulty/physics).

- If you buy a Grade 4 table are the difficulty/physics options unavailable unless you buy the feature?

Has anyone tried the pro physics or difficulty yet? I've got all but one of my tables to Grade 2, but by my calculations I can't see myself grinding many to grade 3, or any to grade 4.
    You might be right, maybe we dont need to purchase them. Havent test. I think you can buy these feature and use them in Arcade mode, with your lvl 2 tables. But, i cannot take my Ipad on the go if not online with lvl 2 tables, they need to be lvl 4. It was something i was considering, like be patient and leveling all tables to lvl 2 and buy the features, but that way, im not able to play on the go on the subway, since im not connected...

I also would love to know how many tickets are required to go to lvl 4. Lvl 3 required 3000 tickets. I bet it could take a loooong time lvling it way up to lvl 4..
    Last edited by HighFive; 02-03-2019 at 03:05 PM.

also would love to know how many tickets are required to go to lvl 4. Lvl 3 required 3000 tickets. I bet it could take a loooong time lvling it way up to lvl 4..
    Basic grind calculations:

Grade 1 - 150 tickets (Challenge mode)
    7x 150 = 1050

Grade 2 - 750 tickets (Arcade mode / League Play)
    7x 750 = 5250

Grade 3 - 3000 tickets (Pro Challenge / Flipper Skins / Visual Extras)
    7x 3000 = 21000

Grade 4 - Unknown ticket requirements (Offline play / Pro Physics / Pro Difficulty)
    Estimate: 7x 12000 = 84000

Notes:
    Grinding all seven tables to Grade 2 costs 6300 tickets, equivalent to 126 adverts on a 2 hour cycle (10.5 days clicked sequentially)

Grinding one table to Grade 4 costs 15900 tickets, equivalent to 318 adverts on a 2 hour cycle (26.5 days clicked sequentially)

You can earn additional tickets for leveling up your XP and playing challenges but in the grand scheme of things they're not going to cover major table upgrade costs.

Going to post something a bit more joyfull about it.

Realise by getting 350 zen coins, im able to get the pro physics, and buy 3 bunch of tickets at 1000 each. So with the 3 tables i have unlock lvl 2 already, i would have all 7 tables playable in arcade mode for rankings, playable with pro physics. Suck it cannot be played offline and be able to save games, but it still give me the full game after some little work for 13.99.

Edit: Also could be patient and could work my way to get 750 tickets per table missing, so would only cost me to buy the 150 zen coin pro physic.

Suggestion: Add an extra option we can buy like for visual extra, at 75 zen coins, the option to use the flippers skins we unlocked. It would be an excuse to maybe buy it and give us the envy to use, buy flippers skins. Would also add these lvl 4 option as buyable for Zen coins Hell, why not the option of offline play also buyable with Zens coin? Hoping this could be consider!
    Last edited by HighFive; 02-05-2019 at 04:34 PM.

It clearly has potential and is enjoyable after the initial grind (Grade 0-2), that's likely to be the hurdle for many players and possibly needs tweaking to keep people engaged during those early stages. Perhaps a basic rotation mode with very restricted play on other tables?

The first table you choose does have a bearing on your experience due to the way the tutorial walks you through the upgrades. Although I like Medieval Madness I felt railroaded before I fully understood the financial mechanisms, that's essentially the table you're stuck with for a considerable length of time.

I've got all seven tables to Grade 2, I bought a pile of 150 Zen Coins and spent 120 on 2000 tickets. Certainly considering the Pro Physics mode but awaiting confirmation it will work below Grade 4, curious to see if there's a performance difference and whether it's too difficult to play on a touch screen.

Hopefully the issue with Challenge reward videos will be fixed soon, I'm still losing out on those rewards due to crashes.

100 Zen coins ( + 100 table parts ) to upgrade a table to lvl 4? Really?

So 700 zen coins required for all, so the same price as console if buying the two packs, after hours and hours of challenges collecting tickets,parts, watching adds? The reward i get watching all these ads is paying the same price as consoles?

Id love try to be not too critic, but i cant. Im realy not liking this mobile app. Ok, i can still get the 7 tables for free by grinding them to lvl 2, but no offline play, no pro physics, no visual extra, no pro difficulty. I dont understand why your best features, pro physics, visual extra, are hidden behind paywall. These should be the selling point of your game. I think it could be more rewarding if pro physics was a table lvl 3 reward. I mean its where we could see the ‘real’ game.

Love your game, but really dont like the model on mobile. Hoping you will do some change in the future, cause i love playing it on my Ipad.

Got to try grade 3 difficulty today. Cost 15 tickets to enter. And it got Pro Physics! ( run very well on my Ipad Air 2 )Its also very rewarding for tickets( give like 60-100 for each 5 level challenges ) , parts ( it give like 5 parts for one table ), give you ball trails, but unfortunatly, doesnt give you Zen coins... Thought it would give us Zen coins since to upgrade lvl 4 cost 100 zen coins, no luck.

Id love to know what the Bonus Challenge can give, but cost 200 coins , so i will need to buy the 350 coins. Im tempt to try it, perhaps it could give Zen coins when completed... sleeping on it, at the same time, it can give me the Pro physics.

Nevermind my last post... grade 3 doesnt give you pro physic. Must have been confuse, i dont know...

So anyway i decide to get 350 coins... Bonus challenge is extremely hard. Dont know the reward yet, 25 tickets to play.

Pro physic, i need to go test it, will come back give feedback.

EDIT: Ok, went and tried a few game of pro physic. No difference imo vs regular physic , it run well 99% most of the time on my Ipad Air 2.

As for playing grade 2 and 3 tables, yes you can, all tables i got to grade 2 or 3 are playable with pro physics.

Now one my way later to sit tight and try to get a reward of the bonus challenge!

EDIT 2: Won my first 5 stars bonus challenge! Got 85 tickets, parts, and a non playing video add for 5th card and now sound went off....

Anyway. Its a tough challenge. But no Zen coins rewards... Not sure im satisfied about spending 200 zen coins on that extra challenge... expected the rewards on it being better. Its like a 8$ extra bonus thst give me not much...unless the real rewards shine at 10 and 15 stars...
    Last edited by HighFive; 02-09-2019 at 01:50 AM.

I'm still intrigued by the League play rewards, it's fairly vague and poorly expressed:
    'Climbing leagues and playing increases your seasonal rewards and gives you better rewards'.

I've spent roughly 2000-2500 tickets but what on earth do I get in return? I could have put those towards a Grade 3 Medieval Madness upgrade.

Wondering, on PS4, and PC, the ball have light, shadow reflexion. Would i see similar effect if i upgrade to an Ipad Pro as example? Currently on my Ipad Air 2, these effects are not there.

Wondering, on PS4, and PC, the ball have light, shadow reflexion. Would i see similar effect if i upgrade to an Ipad Pro as example? Currently on my Ipad Air 2, these effects are not there.
    No, the iPad Pro doesn't have any additional effects... but the new iPad Pros are great (I have the 11").

Quote Originally Posted by GordLacey View Post
    No, the iPad Pro doesn't have any additional effects... but the new iPad Pros are great (I have the 11").
    Cool thanks for the info. Was actually lucky to test it on friends 12.9, its really amazing! But yeah notice there is no other effects.

Thumbs down

LOL these prices.

I have all your tables on Steam, I got all tables in FX2VR, got all the tables on Switch, got a bunch of Zen tables on Android but this pricepoint ridicolous come on.

Default Problems with Williams

I purchased Williams Pinball for iOS IN FULL the other day. For the first day or so everything worked fine. I guess I had skipped the tutorial somehow before doing this. Anyways the game kept asking me to skip or view the tutorial, so I went through the tutorial today and it got stuck on the Arcade Play section. I have force quit the app, deleted the app, reinstalled the app, restarted my phone to no avail. It always relaunches the same section of the tutorial and gets stuck.

Find a video demonstrating the issue at:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10O2...w?usp=drivesdk

I have sent two emails to your support department and after a week still have not received any sort of response.

Now I feel like IÂ’ve spent a lot of money on a game that wonÂ’t even load.

Please help!

Default How Many tables on multiplayer?

Hello good night, I have the game in ios and wanted to ask why I can only play two tables in multiplayer mode. There are only two at the beginning or will they add more tables?