Thread: Few questions i have with Williams Pinball

Default Few questions i have with Williams Pinball

Ok, so here the shootout:

- Flipper Skin from the store you can buy: Are they one time use only or yours to keep forever? Is it the same with balls?
    - No table at lvl 3 yet, but wondering, whats the requirement in tickets and parts to upgrade a table to lvl 4?
    - unlock bonus challenge : Is this 4th challenge a very hard challenge? Whats the requirement to reset it once complete? Does it give bigger rewards?
    - lvl 3 challenge: Also wondering the requirement to reset, and if there is a cost to restart it ( like watching another video? )
    - If i buy the pro physics, it can be use on any lvl 2 table at all time?
    - How much data does an add take?
    Ok, i think thats all the question i got for now
    Last edited by HighFive; 02-07-2019 at 03:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HighFive View Post
    Ok, so here the shootout:

- Flipper Skin from the store you can buy: Are they one time use only or yours to keep forever? Is it the same with balls?
    - No table at lvl 3 yet, but wondering, whats the requirement in tickets and parts to upgrade a table to lvl 4?
    - unlock bonus challenge : Is this 4th challenge a very hard challenge? Whats the requirement to reset it once complete? Does it give bigger rewards?
    - lvl 3 challenge: Also wondering the requirement to reset, and if there is a cost to restart it ( like watching another video? )
    - If i buy the pro physics, it can be use on any lvl 2 table at all time?
    - How much data does an add take?
    Ok, i think thats all the question i got for now
    I can answer one of those for you - the flippers, balls and ball trails you buy for the Zen coins are unlimited use (they show up with the "unlimited" symbol instead of a number).

Quote Originally Posted by GordLacey View Post
    I can answer one of those for you - the flippers, balls and ball trails you buy for the Zen coins are unlimited use (they show up with the "unlimited" symbol instead of a number).
    Thats cool to know. Thanks!

BTW, found the answer for lvl 4 tables. Requirement of 100 zen coins and 100 parts...