View Poll Results: What are your favourite Marvel tables ?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wolverine

10 19.61%
  • Spider-Man

9 17.65%
  • Iron Man

11 21.57%
  • Blade

16 31.37%
  • Fantastic Four

12 23.53%
  • Captain America

10 19.61%
  • Thor

14 27.45%
  • Moon Knight

23 45.10%
  • Ghost Rider

11 21.57%
  • X-Men

14 27.45%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: What are your favourite Marvel tables ?

Default What are your favourite Marvel tables ?

Vote for your favourite Marvel tables.

I can only evaluate based on the Trials, but I also wanted to state that based on the Trial, I don't see what's so bad about Iron Man. from the various times I've demoed Iron Man it seems like a table I would greatly enjoy, and I even started ranking tables based on the experience I get from playing the Demo, I gave Iron Man a 4-star rating on my personal List. Moon Knight however, based on just the Demo plays, I absolutely Love. It honestly reminded me of playing The Ms Splosion-Man table, but with a better Story and better Music/Vocal Effects/Sound Effects. Honestly my next planned Table Purchases are the Marvel V&V Pack followed by either the Marvel Pack or Paranormal or Mars. I am also looking into trying Zen Pinball on one of my Friend's PS3 so I can see what the Tesla table is like.
    Beat Ms Splosion-Man Wizard Mode on 12/15/2011
    Beat Sorcerer's Lair Wizard Mode on 12/17/2011

Spidey and wolvie FTW, don't be hatin'
    There is no table close to the amount of time I've spent on Spiderman.

From the new school tables
    GR and MK are the two stand outs for me. GR for its style and MK for its nonstop mayhem.
    Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of pinball!

Spiderman and Wolverine. Can't really judge the new tables but X-Men and Thor seem best

I voted Blade, Xmen, and Captain America.

Thnx for the poll... can't believe so many people love Moon Knight this much

I went for fave from first set and fave from V n V:

Wolverine

Ghost Rider

You're welcome !

I vote for Moon Knight and Iron Man...

Quote Originally Posted by Dalek Nation View Post
    Thnx for the poll... can't believe so many people love Moon Knight this much

I went for fave from first set and fave from V n V:

Wolverine

Ghost Rider

Moon Knight for sure takes the cake. I've ranted about that table in enough threads lol. Second would have to be Thor followed very closely by X-Men, then Iron Man.

Wolverine got bumped off due to Moon Knight, Thor and X-Men all being so good. I do like Wolverine, but I don't play it much ever since I completed it. I never was a huge fan of the spamage of Spider-Man and Blade I just haven't "gotten into" yet. I can't seem to get a feel for the vibe of the table. But I'm sure one day I will thoroughly enjoy it, since most people here say Moon Knight is very comparable to Blade, and Moon Knight is my all time favorite table.

Fantastic Four I got frustrated with quickly, and haven't really been back to since. I do like the flow of the table but the outlanes were getting to me, so I set it down and just haven't had the desire to pick it back up. Captain america, similarly to Blade, I just haven't gotten into the flow of yet. Like Fantastic Four and Blade I set it down a while ago and haven't picked it back up yet.

All in all, I don't think there's a Marvel table I consider completely unplayable (like Pasha/Extreme/Rocky & Bullwinkle). I enjoy every one of them. Although Moon Knight is my favorite, I'd have to say the two Marvel tables I've probably played most are Iron Man and Thor. The fact that I have to start from scratch every time I fail wizard mode (which is often) makes me have to come back to them more often.

Quote Originally Posted by E113 View Post
    Captain america, similarly to Blade, I just haven't gotten into the flow of yet. Like Fantastic Four and Blade I set it down a while ago and haven't picked it back up yet.

It's exactly the same for me, I never took time to explore those three tables !

I was able to rule it down to one table and that is Blade. I still love the lighting effects on that table.
    Last edited by shogun00; 12-20-2011 at 04:02 PM.

Topic on X-Men seems to have a lot of readers... !!

Blade and Moon Knight for me, by a pretty wide margin.

I enjoy the other tables as well, but those two are standouts in my opinion.

Smile

Out of all the tables put out for Marvel, It was MOON KNIGHT that caught my attention the most.

I enjoy the fact that Zen is starting to use/experiment with cut scene's and story arcs rather than just straight to the play. It's also a bonus that for those not interested you can just skip the intro's at the press of a button.

Only think I found wonky about it was that "Punching DMD Mini game". What's up with that?

Cheers Pinball Mates!

I remind everyone of the existence of this poll. No need to make multiple polls with the same topic and choices.

Of the new tables, Moon Knight is the stand-out for me.

The other 3 tables don't appeal to me. Just my opinion, but they look quite garish. X-Men in particular looks a mess.

(I do like the background environment on Thor, but wish the polished metal look had been copied over to the table itself.)

Of the other Marvel tables, Blade and Wolverine are the only ones I play.

Absolutely love the Moon Knight table

Quote Originally Posted by MoonKnightFan View Post
    *Looks at username* YOU DON'T SAY?

Quote Originally Posted by MoonKnightFan View Post
    Awesome! And I don't think I said welcome to the forums to you yet, so WELCOME!

Iron-man...

Man that table HATES me! It slaps me around like i'm it's special lady for abusing!...

And yet, I still go back... (;.

Voted for a couple of others but that table is probably my most played.

Quote Originally Posted by Lepruk86 View Post
    Iron-man...

Man that table HATES me! It slaps me around like i'm it's special lady for abusing!...

And yet, I still go back... (;.

Voted for a couple of others but that table is probably my most played.
    Iron Man hates everyone. Well most people. LOL

My favorite table isn't listed. However, going by this list here I would say its a close one between Blade and Captain America. If I really had to choose...it would be Blade. No question. The most innovative table Zen has ever produced in my opinion.
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

I'm not real surprised by Moon Knight running away with it. I'd even venture to say that not only is it the best hero table, but the best table period.

And yeah, Iron Man is ridiculously difficult. If anything surprises me about the poll it's that 11 masochists name it as their favorite. Different strokes, I suppose...

This poll is really awesome actually.

It really shows just how much we all differ on opinions of different tables. Nice to see that none of them are entirely rejected. I guess that proves Zen does at least something right on every table aye?

I'd be interested to see how they would stack up now that there are some more Marvel tables.

Captian America, Fantastic Four, Thor, Hulk, Ghost Rider

The problem I have found with most Marvel tables. They focus more on making the table looking good rather then its simplistic game play and design. Most have a ridiculous amount of letters to spell out before getting something as simple knockback which disappears upon the ball lost or doesn't even register when the ball drains to a side. Alot often don't have a knockback feature without doing something very awkward first. Most focus on making a pretty table of plastic action figures before focusing on the basic's. Or do something absurd like in Ironman. After playing so well and getting to Ultimo, when losing to him in a multiball frenzy. You have to do every mission all over again as your reward. Absolutely braindead, it wasn't like that table was a good scorer anyway. Wolverine which spanner thought when positioning the upper sinkhole, he might have been a tool and placed it somewhere playable. Lots more examples of there simple flaws unlike the newer non-marvel edditions to FX2 which are super scoring and have so much more gameplay. I'm not that great at pinball but I prefer the basic in pinball and features I can activate easily that help me win the table.

Most have lots of features mainly of some action figure, effect and voice, but they aren't that particularly good.