Moon Knight
    17.69%
    Ghost Rider
    8.46%
    X-Men
    10.77%
  • Lodan
    • Dec 2011

I can only evaluate based on the Trials, but I also wanted to state that based on the Trial, I don't see what's so bad about Iron Man. from the various times I've demoed Iron Man it seems like a table I would greatly enjoy, and I even started ranking tables based on the experience I get from playing the Demo, I gave Iron Man a 4-star rating on my personal List. Moon Knight however, based on just the Demo plays, I absolutely Love. It honestly reminded me of playing The Ms Splosion-Man table, but with a better Story and better Music/Vocal Effects/Sound Effects. Honestly my next planned Table Purchases are the Marvel V&V Pack followed by either the Marvel Pack or Paranormal or Mars. I am also looking into trying Zen Pinball on one of my Friend's PS3 so I can see what the Tesla table is like.
    Beat Ms Splosion-Man Wizard Mode on 12/15/2011
    Beat Sorcerer's Lair Wizard Mode on 12/17/2011

Comment

• Bababooeyville
      • Nov 2011

Spidey and wolvie FTW, don't be hatin'
      There is no table close to the amount of time I've spent on Spiderman.

From the new school tables
      GR and MK are the two stand outs for me. GR for its style and MK for its nonstop mayhem.
      Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of pinball!

Comment

• pinballer
        • Nov 2010

Spiderman and Wolverine. Can't really judge the new tables but X-Men and Thor seem best

Comment

• wednesday
          • Aug 2011

I voted Blade, Xmen, and Captain America.

Comment

• Dalek Nation
            • Dec 2010

Thnx for the poll... can't believe so many people love Moon Knight this much

I went for fave from first set and fave from V n V:

Wolverine

Ghost Rider

Comment

• Vincent
              Pinball Wizard
              • Sep 2010

You're welcome !

I vote for Moon Knight and Iron Man...

Originally posted by Dalek Nation
              Thnx for the poll... can't believe so many people love Moon Knight this much

I went for fave from first set and fave from V n V:

Wolverine

Ghost Rider

Comment

• E113
                • Oct 2011

Moon Knight for sure takes the cake. I've ranted about that table in enough threads lol. Second would have to be Thor followed very closely by X-Men, then Iron Man.

Wolverine got bumped off due to Moon Knight, Thor and X-Men all being so good. I do like Wolverine, but I don't play it much ever since I completed it. I never was a huge fan of the spamage of Spider-Man and Blade I just haven't "gotten into" yet. I can't seem to get a feel for the vibe of the table. But I'm sure one day I will thoroughly enjoy it, since most people here say Moon Knight is very comparable to Blade, and Moon Knight is my all time favorite table.

Fantastic Four I got frustrated with quickly, and haven't really been back to since. I do like the flow of the table but the outlanes were getting to me, so I set it down and just haven't had the desire to pick it back up. Captain america, similarly to Blade, I just haven't gotten into the flow of yet. Like Fantastic Four and Blade I set it down a while ago and haven't picked it back up yet.

All in all, I don't think there's a Marvel table I consider completely unplayable (like Pasha/Extreme/Rocky & Bullwinkle). I enjoy every one of them. Although Moon Knight is my favorite, I'd have to say the two Marvel tables I've probably played most are Iron Man and Thor. The fact that I have to start from scratch every time I fail wizard mode (which is often) makes me have to come back to them more often.
                Wizard Modes Completed: Buccaneer (1-6-11) SotD (1-20-11) Agents (1-24-11) Biolab (3-31-11) MSM (10-8-11) SL (10-12-11)
                Paranormal (10-26-11) S-M (11-13-11) MK (12-15-11) X-Men (12-19-11) GR (1-15-12) CA (1-17-12) EQ (2-16-12) Rome (3-11-12)
                Pasha (3-12-12) NM (3-28-12) Extreme (5-16-12) Thor (5-22-12) SM (5-26-12) WWH (6-21-12) FF (6-22-12) Blade (6-23-12)
                IG (6-24-12) PvZ (1-7-13) ESB (2-27-13) CivilWar (6-22-13) BF (7-2-13)

Comment

• Vincent
                  Pinball Wizard
                  • Sep 2010

Originally posted by E113
                  Captain america, similarly to Blade, I just haven't gotten into the flow of yet. Like Fantastic Four and Blade I set it down a while ago and haven't picked it back up yet.

It's exactly the same for me, I never took time to explore those three tables !

Comment

• shogun00
                    Pinball Wizard
                    • Feb 2011

I was able to rule it down to one table and that is Blade. I still love the lighting effects on that table.
                    Last edited by shogun00; 12-20-2011, 03:02 PM.

Comment

• Vincent
                      Pinball Wizard
                      • Sep 2010

Topic on X-Men seems to have a lot of readers... !!

Comment

• Ex-Parrot
                        • Feb 2012

Blade and Moon Knight for me, by a pretty wide margin.

I enjoy the other tables as well, but those two are standouts in my opinion.

Comment

• SBVIPER
                          • Sep 2010

Out of all the tables put out for Marvel, It was MOON KNIGHT that caught my attention the most.

I enjoy the fact that Zen is starting to use/experiment with cut scene's and story arcs rather than just straight to the play. It's also a bonus that for those not interested you can just skip the intro's at the press of a button.

Only think I found wonky about it was that "Punching DMD Mini game". What's up with that?

Cheers Pinball Mates!

Comment

• Vincent
                            Pinball Wizard
                            • Sep 2010

I remind everyone of the existence of this poll. No need to make multiple polls with the same topic and choices.

Comment

• Womble
                              • Nov 2010

Of the new tables, Moon Knight is the stand-out for me.

The other 3 tables don't appeal to me. Just my opinion, but they look quite garish. X-Men in particular looks a mess.

(I do like the background environment on Thor, but wish the polished metal look had been copied over to the table itself.)

Of the other Marvel tables, Blade and Wolverine are the only ones I play.

Comment

Working...