X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • McLovin
    Marketing Manager
    • Apr 2017

Originally posted by MuddyWolf_Beta
    I mostly play the time challenges so I just checked those leaderboards on Adventure Land and on top of the 5 minute challenge rankings sits the cheater Sidsational with a 222.000.000 score (he’s a level 1 ‘player’ ) and at number 7, there’s Ardenwolfe with another impossible six zero digit score, 181.000.000.

No different on Survival, except that they are numbers 3 and 4. Here, Ardenwolfe is in the lead with 419.000.000 with Sidsational on his tail with 409.000.000.

Just start with removing these six zero digit scores! How difficult can it be? Really, I appreciate every project that bans cheaters from the game but for this there is no excuse.

You’ve been aware of these cheaters and of this cheat for at least 9 months now. Please don’t hide behind ignorance. I know you long enough to take your intelligence seriously. You know these scores are impossible in our universe, you don’t have to research this, so remove them please.

I’m looking forward to the new tables but this kind of spoils the fun in a big way

Btw
    Thanks for the reply. Finally.
    Right now, I'm pretty pissed at you in Zen's name but I hope you're doing okay personally of course.
    It's all good, everyone wants to play fair. Especially someone who has a real chance of being the best at some of the tables - which you and most of the forumgoers are. I'll try to nudge another run at these people, hopefully these Adventure Land scores will be a good case study to go off of.

Comment

• McLovin
      Marketing Manager
      • Apr 2017

Originally posted by McLovin
      It's all good, everyone wants to play fair. Especially someone who has a real chance of being the best at some of the tables - which you and most of the forumgoers are. I'll try to nudge another run at these people, hopefully these Adventure Land scores will be a good case study to go off of.
      I looked at this some more in the last few minutes. Sidsational is indeed level 1, and the Super Score and Wizard score boards both have 36 HUGE scores. Although looking at Ardenwolfe's profile, he is level 50, has 176 hours in Pinball FX3, a Beta badge etc. I remember you guys may have mentioned you know him better or have some records of huge/possibly cheated scores in TPA or Zaccaria? This might not be him

Comment

• cocothetrain
        • Jul 2017

8 Days to go! Will try to have backglass images ready to go as soon as I can get the tables

Comment

• McLovin
          Marketing Manager
          • Apr 2017

Originally posted by cocothetrain
          8 Days to go! Will try to have backglass images ready to go as soon as I can get the tables
          Nice!

Comment

• cantankerous--
            Pinball Wizard
            • Nov 2016

Originally posted by McLovin
            I looked at this some more in the last few minutes. Sidsational is indeed level 1, and the Super Score and Wizard score boards both have 36 HUGE scores. Although looking at Ardenwolfe's profile, he is level 50, has 176 hours in Pinball FX3, a Beta badge etc. I remember you guys may have mentioned you know him better or have some records of huge/possibly cheated scores in TPA or Zaccaria? This might not be him
            v12survival.jpg

This is literally 1 of many posted in the cheater thread showing Ardenwolfe's impossible all 0's score. Seriously, all of these pics have been posted multiple times.
            Accomplishments in real life

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
            2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
            3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
            sigpic

Comment

• cantankerous--
              Pinball Wizard
              • Nov 2016

Maybe he is just realllllllllllllllllly lucky??????

cheat1.jpg
              cheat2.jpg
              cheat3.jpg
              cheat4.jpg
              cheat5.jpg
              cheat6.jpg
              cheat7.jpg
              cheat8.jpg
              cheat9.jpg
              cheat10.jpg

It only allows me to post 10 images. I have 35 more for you, since your team seems to not be able to find them, I will be glad to add the others.

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
              3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
              sigpic

Comment

• MuddyWolf_Beta
                • Jun 2017

Originally posted by cantankerous--
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]1333[/ATTACH]
                Etc. etc. etc.

It only allows me to post 10 images. I have 35 more for you, since your team seems to not be able to find them, I will be glad to add the others.
                It's hopeless cantankerous. There’s no way that they don’t know about Ardenwolfe.

When a dev decides, with the huge amount of evidence in plain sight, to support the biggest cheater in the game there’s not much more you can do.

I have very little time right now but soon I will probably write a short guide on Steam and start a thread overthere so players will at least know that they’re playing against bots with Zen’s approval.

Shameful.
                Last edited by MuddyWolf_Beta; 03-12-2019, 07:15 PM.

Comment

• cantankerous--
                  Pinball Wizard
                  • Nov 2016

I posted this to the facebook page so go hit their twitter too. Maybe some on steam will see the names and people will start talking.

sigpic

Comment

• cantankerous--
                    Pinball Wizard
                    • Nov 2016

If I truly thought it was hopeless I would have given up. There is always hope dude.

sigpic

Comment

• VirtuaDream
                      • Nov 2018

I understand they are aware of the problem but my guess is that they cannot control hackers from posting those scores so they wont waste time and resources to solve that.
                      Steam ID: virtuadream

Comment

• MuddyWolf_Beta
                        • Jun 2017

@cantankerous--
                        I don't know mate.

I'd agree if only the players that protested against the censorship of the Williams tables were with us.
                        Their numbers forced Zen to act. But in this case, it's just a handful of us.
                        H*ll, there are more cheaters in the game now than there are real players trying to get Zen to remove them.

Originally posted by VirtuaDream
                        I understand they are aware of the problem but my guess is that they cannot control hackers from posting those scores so they wont waste time and resources to solve that.
                        Not in the case of the cheated six zero digit scores. They are simply impossible.
                        I bet cantankerous and me would be able to remove them all in a day or two. They are that easy to find.
                        Instead, those scores have been there for over 10 months and Zen does absolutely nothing.
                        There's no excuse for that.

Comment

• cantankerous--
                          Pinball Wizard
                          • Nov 2016

Originally posted by VirtuaDream
                          Surely they have some way to spot specific ip addresses or track account information so as to flag any postings of those currently posting suspicious scores and just remove them without needing to do a complete reset. It just can't be so hard or costly to do and frankly, they owe it to us to do something other than just ignoring those of us who are willing to play their zen studios pinball tournaments week after week and overlook the fact that they have posted fish tales like 6 different times since it's release and not posted a zen tournament marvel's women of power once........not ever...........okay, I'm not really overlooking it.

sigpic

Comment

• 80sBear
                            • Nov 2018

Why THESE tables?

Hey, Zen..not that we don't appreciate finally seeing Volume 3, but why these specific tables? I don't recall seeing a single post requesting any of them. I do, however, see lots of posts requesting Indiana Jones, TOTAN and others.

Tables releases are quickly becoming a bit like The Bachelorette, where we're told "everyone" wants Hanna B as the next B'ette, only to ask WHO ON EARTH would "really" want Hanna B as the B'ette? In the meantime, we all wanted Hanna G or even Taisha.

TIA..

Comment

• Threescoopz
                              • Oct 2018

Sorry but these look like serious bargain basement junk. Please at least switch up these stinkers with some zen classics. I really hate watching what was one of my favourite games quickly go down the drain.

These wouldn't be so bad if it was every second release, and I am sure this is a money saving measure, but you really need to add something liscensed again soon. This feels like when my aunt heard I liked Transformers, so she went to KMart and got me a GoBot. The thought is nice, but it is never going to be the one I choose to play with.

Comment

• ALH2012
                                • Oct 2012

Originally posted by Threescoopz
                                Sorry but these look like serious bargain basement junk. Please at least switch up these stinkers with some zen classics. I really hate watching what was one of my favourite games quickly go down the drain.

These wouldn't be so bad if it was every second release, and I am sure this is a money saving measure, but you really need to add something liscensed again soon. This feels like when my aunt heard I liked Transformers, so she went to KMart and got me a GoBot. The thought is nice, but it is never going to be the one I choose to play with.
                                Aside from the censorship issues the Williams tables seriously suffer from i do very much enjoy the Williams tables and think they are a worthwhile addition to the library.But i can understand that some don't think they measure up to the regular Zen tables and i fully agree that the Williams tables should never replace the regular Zen tables.They need to release proper Zen tables asap and those original tables need to stay at the forefront of Zen.

Comment

Working...