Who would you like to see Zen Studios collaborate with in the future?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jedi Master
    • Jan 2017

Who would you like to see Zen Studios collaborate with in the future?

I'd like to see them collaborate with Disney and with Square Enix.

Pirates of the Caribbean, Haunted Mansion, and Monsters Inc would all make for nice pinball tables as would Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, and Tomb Raider.

Kingdom Hearts tables would be awesome.
  • MBeeching
    • Dec 2016

Capcom, Square Enix, Bandai Namco & Konami have great potential for interesting table themes, modes and designs.

Comment

• grenadier
      Pinhead
      • Jun 2012

Disney

Technically, they've already been collaborating with Disney for years, on Star Wars and Marvel. I'm sort of surprised they haven't extended that relationship to Disney or Pixar properties, or other Lucasfilm properties like Indiana Jones.

Comment

• HighFive
        • Sep 2018

Netflix!

Stranger Things table: I see a table in the mold of Attack From Mars, except its the demogorgon you need to beat!
        Black Mirror: A sci-fi theme pinball, perhaps could be in the mold of Twilight Zone, but futuristic?
        Haunting of Hill House: a horror them pinball, maybe in the mold of Addams Family?
        Money Heist: Well, perhaps a SafeCracker reference could make some sense!

Comment

• Jedi Master
          • Jan 2017

Originally posted by grenadier
          Technically, they've already been collaborating with Disney for years, on Star Wars and Marvel. I'm sort of surprised they haven't extended that relationship to Disney or Pixar properties, or other Lucasfilm properties like Indiana Jones.
          Developing tables based on Disney and Pixar itself does seem like the next logical step.

Comment

• Peterwang
            • Jan 2019

Collaborate with Disney

I would love to see If Zen Studio collaborate with Disney. Disney's epic Movies and Adventures TV shows are lit. I would Love to see Zen Studio doing MCU's movies or any other Disney's adventures TV show.
            Detoxic

Comment

• gaz5021
              • Feb 2013

Mortein

Comment

• McLovin
                Marketing Manager
                • Apr 2017

These are good ones

Comment

• Boulderdash
                  Pinball Wizard
                  • Sep 2011

No licences at all please.

Unlicenced generic themes please. It gives loads of artistic freedom. That is what I like in pinball.

Comment

• Llabnip
                    • Jun 2012

DC comics, Game of Thrones, CNN.

Comment

• msilcommand
                      • Mar 2019

DC Comics. I would love to see Swamp Thing, V, Batman, Batgirl, Joker, WW, etc etc tables. Marvel is sort of the more hokie and kiddish of the two, so I'd like some of the more serious side of comics via DC.

Comment

• ALH2012
                        • Oct 2012

Originally posted by MBeeching
                        Capcom, Square Enix, Bandai Namco & Konami have great potential for interesting table themes, modes and designs.
                        Yeah these would hold all sorts of great opportunities!For me when it comes to licenses Indy remains the Holy Grail!

I'm not sure whether who Zen is going to collaborate with is the most important question at the moment...but if at all?

I wonder whether the move towards Williams, the move towards simulation of "real" tables, is a silent move away from producing Zen Originals(including licensed tables or not).The Williams tables must be more cost efficient to produce.Sure actually getting the real pinball table is an investment but repoducing it must be cheaper and faster(they are certainly knocking them out relatively fast) than producing an original table with all the creativity(including costs for example voice work) that goes into those.

Could it be Zen has discovered a more easy way to generate revenue and will ultimately abandon Zen Originals altogether?I hope not but the silence around Zen Originals as of late has created some doubts.

Comment

Working...