Operencia: The Stolen Sun arrives March 29!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • McLovin
    Marketing Manager
    • Apr 2017

Operencia: The Stolen Sun arrives March 29!

If you follow Zen Studios social media or our blog, you might be familiar with our newest endeavor - dungeon-crawler RPG Operencia. I’m happy to tell you that you’ll be able to embark on your quest starting March 29 on the Xbox One family of devices, including Xbox One X and Xbox Game Pass and the Epic Games store for PC.

If you’d like to see more of the game before release, follow GDC news as we will be showing the game to your favorite gaming sites. If you’d like to try the game out however, come by the Microsoft booth on PAX East for a hands on demo -- and maybe leave with some exclusive swag!

Now that the launch date is set, join Jóska, your completely honest -- and in no way untrustworthy -- new ally in our Story trailer above. There is a lot you need to know, so let the scoundrel turned reluctant hero fill you in.

Operencia_Sun_forum.jpg

The land of Operencia is illuminated by the light of the Sun King, Napkirály -- but he’s vanished! And with him, all hope for the future of his subjects. It’s your quest -- may we say destiny -- to get him back before everything dies and the land falls into darkness. This journey will lead you through places right out of Central European legends, like cursed castles, deep dungeons, and even the seat of Hadúr, the War God -- The Copper Forest.

Okay, this might be too much to put only on your shoulders. Don’t worry -- you’ll have plenty of companions who will join you to share the burden. Like Sebastian, a veteran warrior willing to do anything for his beliefs -- maybe a bit too much if you ask Jóska… You’ll get to know others along the way, such as an actual star walking the world in human-like form, a stonemason plagued by the burdens of her past, or even one of the last members of the táltos order, shamans and witch doctors to Hungarian tribes of old.

Operencia_father_forum.jpg

And of course, there’s you, the youngest child of a humble farmer, who left the homestead literally following your dreams. Care to lead the way?

Operencia: The Stolen Sun arrives March 29 on the Xbox One family of the devices, with Xbox One X support and part of the Xbox Game Pass. Also to the Epic Games store on PC.
    Keep up with game at OperenciaRPG.com and follow @OperenciaRPG through Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Or you can always watch our Developer Diaries if you can’t get enough Operencia. We have one about Inspiration, Lore and Art, and one about Puzzles and Combat.
    Attached Files
  • Rafie
    • May 2012

I'm not sure if anyone asked this question already. I would like to know why is this exclusive to Xbox One, and not coming to PS4/Switch.
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

Working...