Thread: Poison

Default Poison

I've noticed almost all the creatures in this game have resistances & immunities to poison. This negates half the skills in the game. I hope in a future patch, this will be addressed, because it does present a skill-balancing issue.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnrazorDCLXVI View Post
    I've noticed almost all the creatures in this game have resistances & immunities to poison. This negates half the skills in the game. I hope in a future patch, this will be addressed, because it does present a skill-balancing issue.
    Hi Dawnrazor,

Thanks for your suggestions. We did look into it and at the moment 6.7% of the skills uses poison damage. Right now we are still gathering information regarding the balance, and we will update the game accordingly if necessary.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Ghz View Post
    Hi Dawnrazor,

Thanks for your suggestions. We did look into it and at the moment 6.7% of the skills uses poison damage.
    Thank you
    Yes but it is quite a problem because the first playable character you get (Jóska) uses it as his default skill and he is quite useless because of it in the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by Pilda View Post
    Yes but it is quite a problem because the first playable character you get (Jóska) uses it as his default skill and he is quite useless because of it in the beginning.
    I am seven or eight hours into the game, and I have yet to see a creature without poison resistance. This is a problem for me, because all my abilities revolve around poison, which I chose for it's DOT properties. Pilda is exactly right. The rogue is entirely useless near the beginning, so I swapped him out as soon as I had the possibility.

i ended up finding a situation very late in the game where i took full advantage of poison! also it seems like various enemies later on will take damage from poison, but not sure if that was always the case or if its related to the update.

-po1980

Quote Originally Posted by po1980 View Post
    i ended up finding a situation very late in the game where i took full advantage of poison! also it seems like various enemies later on will take damage from poison, but not sure if that was always the case or if its related to the update.

-po1980
    Later characters DO take poison damage, but it was already too late for my rogue. I swapped him out.

Haha ya. I found Seb to be superior vs certain groups and I like kela a lot and also Csilla seems amazing anytime charm works

Quote Originally Posted by po1980 View Post
    Haha ya. I found Seb to be superior vs certain groups and I like kela a lot and also Csilla seems amazing anytime charm works
    Same.

Default Re:

You can use APKnite to create backups or install apps on devices without access to the internet. You can also install your Poison APK on devices that do not have access to the app via the main store.