Thread: Landscape view on cap America - skill shots

Default Landscape view on cap America - skill shots

My usual MO at the moment is to play in portrait mode until I get to know the table and then play in landscape for fine shot placement (bigger flippers).

Unfortunately the cap table has the bottom of the launcher hidden so u can't judge the skill shots properly.

So either can it be included. Which I know is a real pain. OR I'd suggest have it so a full pull back doesn't automatically launch the ball, so we can just dial it back a bit to nail the middle hole.

Cheers.

I've noticed something similar: if you switch views when you're supposed to be launching the ball (in either orientation), the launcher is off the screen for some views (like my favorite: 3). not sure what the solve is... a plunger camera that's automatically switched to for launches?

Quote Originally Posted by starpause View Post
    I've noticed something similar: if you switch views when you're supposed to be launching the ball (in either orientation), the launcher is off the screen for some views (like my favorite: 3). not sure what the solve is... a plunger camera that's automatically switched to for launches?
    Yeah, or if you take too long also