Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • po1980
    • Apr 2019

Originally posted by DawnrazorDCLXVI
    Have you found a use for the crown quest item and the stinky boots yet? They've been sitting in my inventory for quite some time.
    yes, the stinky boots i had the idea to use wiht something that was pretty random. something that wants food. you found a note that references a copper crown right? when you find that thing the prisoner refers to, you will know.

Comment

• DawnrazorDCLXVI
      • Mar 2019

Thanks! I will look back through my journal.

Comment

• po1980
        • Apr 2019

the clue I got was that when you interact with this particular thing yoshka says something about he wishes he could feed it something really nasty

Comment

• DawnrazorDCLXVI
          • Mar 2019

What is the name of the note that references the copper crown btw? Thanks for all the help.

Comment

• po1980
            • Apr 2019

its a note u find in lake of anna i believe something about prisoner

Comment

• DawnrazorDCLXVI
              • Mar 2019

Found the note. Deep into the copper forest now. There is a machine to smelt the copper branches with pictures above each dial. Without giving the solution, how do I figure this one out?

Comment

• po1980
                • Apr 2019

haha oh man is this the one that has the machine with the 3 pipes coming out the top? if it is, that's the clue right there. if this is the one i'm thikning of, i stared at this one for a while, lol.

Comment

• DawnrazorDCLXVI
                  • Mar 2019

Originally posted by po1980
                  haha oh man is this the one that has the machine with the 3 pipes coming out the top? if it is, that's the clue right there. if this is the one i'm thikning of, i stared at this one for a while, lol.
                  Spot on. I'll observe the pipes. More later.

Comment

Working...