Thread: PS4 - Name change - Yay or Nay?

Default PS4 - Name change - Yay or Nay?

With the news that Sony is going to go live with the possibility for a user to change their screen name, it's brought up some interesting "side effects" The biggest being that some games made before April of 2018, may not work or the DLC for those games will not be attached properly to their account. Any word on if this is something of concern with all the tables and DLC that exists with Pinball Fx on ps4?

I would wait until Sony updates the compatibility list. Even though you can revert back at anytime, Sony's CS can have very long wait times.

I would like someone from Zen Dev to test this out and see if it breaks anything. I don't have a long list of games I'm concerned about. This is the top of the list actually!

Writer of Guides ShoryukenToTheChin's Avatar

I changed mine to match my XBL tag. So far so good. I see all my purchases and trophies are still there even from the PS3 days.

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Quote Originally Posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
    I changed mine to match my XBL tag. So far so good. I see all my purchases and trophies are still there even from the PS3 days.
    Well even better !! we just had a sacrificial lamb try it out!! Thanks for the info ShoryukenToTheChin!!