Disney Tables on Nintendo (Marvel and Star Wars)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TreyWilson
    • Apr 2019

Disney Tables on Nintendo (Marvel and Star Wars)

I absolutely love PinballFX3. I have purchased every table on the Switch so far and plan on continuing to do so. I know the Star Wars and Marvel tables were available on WiiU. Any updates on bringing these tables over to Switch?
    Last edited by TreyWilson; 04-10-2019, 11:42 PM.
  • Moosebox
    • Jun 2018

Star Wars coming sept 13

Star Wars™ Pinball is coming to Nintendo Switch on September 13, 2019! http://www.starwarspinball.com The first Star Wars game releasing on the Nintendo Sw...

Comment

• TreyWilson
      • Apr 2019

Originally posted by Moosebox
      Great news! Thanks for the reply. I wonder if this is a going to be a separate game and not available in the Pinball FX3 app because of the exclusive story mode. I hope they also have it available on PinballFX3 so I can have these tables within my available table list.

Either way, I’m happy about the news, and can’t wait to play on the Switch. THANK YOU, ZEN!

Star Wars Pinball is coming to Switch, Zen Studios announced today. The game will be available starting September 13. Star Wars Pinball features 19 digital pinball tables that span all three star wars eras. Zen Studios is also implementing Switch-specific features such as HD Rumble and vertical play orientation. Here’s some additional information, along with a trailer: The Star Wars...

Comment

• cantankerous--
        Pinball Wizard
        • Nov 2016

Originally posted by TreyWilson
        Great news! Thanks for the reply. I wonder if this is a going to be a separate game and not available in the Pinball FX3 app because of the exclusive story mode. I hope they also have it available on PinballFX3 so I can have these tables within my available table list.

Either way, I’m happy about the news, and can’t wait to play on the Switch. THANK YOU, ZEN!

https://nintendoeverything.com/star-...ed-for-switch/
        Zen has the license for star wars, but it did not include the switch which it now will so the star wars tables will be included within the pinball fx3 interface along with all the other games housed within thier own menu as they already are on every other system that has pinball fx3. Switch owners are merely getting what the rest of us already have. Hopefully they will renegotiate thier marvel license and switch owners will then get all the rest of the tables and then all will be right in the world.
        Accomplishments in real life

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
        2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
        3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...