Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • starpause
    • Dec 2011

Thor table sound bug

After Ymir's Attack the ice breaking sounds plays over and over again at a regular interval. This happens after Ymir's Attack is over (if you win or loose against him, as long as you don't loose the ball). I'm not sure if this happens every time you play Ymir's Attack but it happened last night and again just now.
  • Coffee_n_Donuts
    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by starpause
    After Ymir's Attack the ice breaking sounds plays over and over again at a regular interval. This happens after Ymir's Attack is over (if you win or loose against him, as long as you don't loose the ball). I'm not sure if this happens every time you play Ymir's Attack but it happened last night and again just now.
    I'm experiencing this almost every time I play. I'm sure it will be sorted in an update soon.

Comment

• Evolve or die
      • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Coffee_n_Donuts
      I'm experiencing this almost every time I play. I'm sure it will be sorted in an update soon.
      i noticed that, but i love it, reminds me that i put that big white son of a bitch down!

You know when we're going for a high score, how we all restart a game when we drain a first ball cheaply? (why I love computer pinball) If I take down YMIR in one of his missions, I'll actually consider playing on.

Comment

Working...