Thread: Black Screen on start up

Default Black Screen on start up

When the game starts I see loading in the bottom of the screen for about 2 seconds then screen just stays black no music or sound, I cannot do anything and have to alt-f4 to get back to my desktop. I have verified my files and i still get the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by altwight View Post
    When the game starts I see loading in the bottom of the screen for about 2 seconds then screen just stays black no music or sound, I cannot do anything and have to alt-f4 to get back to my desktop. I have verified my files and i still get the same thing.
    Hi altwight,

Could you please tell me on which platform are you playing Operencia? Epic or the Win10 version? We will need a bit more information to identity the problem you are experiencing.

Thank you

Epic launcher
    Last edited by altwight; 04-11-2019 at 04:38 PM.

Guess no one is going to help me out had this game almost 2 weeks still have not played a second of it because its broken. Contacting epic for a refund.

Sorry for your issues. Maybe try again when it comes to Steam. This game is truly a labor of love.

Guess no one is going to help me out had this game almost 2 weeks still have not played a second of it because its broken. Contacting epic for a refund.
    I'm really sorry about your problem, but unfortunately you are the only one who experienced this issue. Did you try to update the drivers in your pc? And maybe delete and download the game again?

Also could you please send us a dxdiag (just type in "dxdiag" in the search in the start menu) to support@zenstudios.com?

Thank you

Default Me too

I have this same problem Windows 10. Epic games launcher. Start the game and all I get is a black screen and it never starts. My drivers are updated. I whitelisted the Operencia.exe file. I have no other problems with games on Epic.

Default Same problem happens to me using EPic launcher and sometimes a LS-0013 code

Same problem happens to me using EPic launcher and sometimes a LS-0013 code

Normally a loading screen and then the screen goes black....

Hi Guys,

Unfortunately it's a known epic launcher bug, try to close the launcher, open the task manager find the epic launcher exe right click on it and press end task. Then try to launch the game again, it should solve the problem. Thank you.