Thread: How to use potions in combat

Default How to use potions in combat

I've tried left clicking and right clicking them, as well as pressing 0. I feel like I'm missing something obvious.

Left clicking works for me.

make sure potions are not 0/x. and also sometimes like with kampos if he is in other form u may not be able to use potions until it wears off.

I've tried these things, and my potions are charged. Maybe a bug? I'll try again later today. Thanks for the Swift replies.

Have not had really any issues to speak of, and I'm on Xbox. I think the graphics look quite a bit better on PC but my version seems very stable I actually really like the Xbox controller. There is one room where I get massive slow down it's the four elemental puzzle room in copper forest. It felt bad but didn't keep me from getting through the room.

I'll try again today. This frustrating. I have all the recipes figured out so far, and no way to use them. Thank you guys for the help.

are you equipping them on the screen that lets u pick ur special abilities for each character? you must assign a potion to the potion slot.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by po1980 View Post
    are you equipping them on the screen that lets u pick ur special abilities for each character? you must assign a potion to the potion slot.
    Yes, I have them equipped. Try again today, when I have spare time.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnrazorDCLXVI View Post
    Yes, I have them equipped. Try again today, when I have spare time.
    Did you figure this out? I know how frustrating potion questions can be...

Quote Originally Posted by DawnrazorDCLXVI View Post
    I've tried left clicking and right clicking them, as well as pressing 0. I feel like I'm missing something obvious.
    Left click should work, press on the potion select a target and press it again. For example you want to use a health potion, equip one for any character, in the battle when it's your turn left click on it, choose a target on the right side (one of your party members) and left click again. Let me know it it still doesn't work!

Thanks