Thread: Canít Access Online

Default Canít Access Online

Is anyone else getting the message that online features are inaccessible at the moment? Itís 4:45pm EST, here. Iím trying to get into and play a tournament game but canít since itís down.
    Any idea when itíll be back up?

Yes, me too at 3:53pm Mountain.

Same problem here at 3:55pm PDT. It also seems like the Pinball FX3 website is down as well.
    Last edited by jlouviere77; 04-13-2019 at 10:59 PM. Reason: Addendums

Possibly related, but Independence Day Resurgence Battle Heroes is also down as of 8:00AM EST this morning

Default Still down

Still down, 11:18 PM EDT. Surely they have a pager and someone on duty, even on the weekend, to go reboot the server?

Quote Originally Posted by grenadier View Post
    Still down, 11:18 PM EDT. Surely they have a pager and someone on duty, even on the weekend, to go reboot the server?
    I'll assume you were just making a joke as I'm certain there are things in place to automatically alert technicians when a server is not performing correctly or down entirely without need of someone physically overseeing it. Still down here too.
    Accomplishments in real life

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
    2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
    3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.

servers were up early this morning at about 6am pacific time, they were a little bit sluggish tho.

as for today they've been down from about 3pm up to now 10pm, and still down.

Default Same

Same here aswell, just bought my first pack in a PS4 sale. My last Pinball game from this developer was on the PS3, Zen Pinball. This game seems more expansive, so looking forward playing it and might buy some more tables. Now I'm just playing other games.

Quote Originally Posted by cantankerous-- View Post
    I'll assume you were just making a joke as I'm certain there are things in place to automatically alert technicians when a server is not performing correctly or down entirely without need of someone physically overseeing it. Still down here too.
    Yes, and that alert would be via the pager I mentioned (or cell phone, text message, etc.) Not that someone needs to be there 24/7, but someone should be responsible for getting an alert and responding, remotely or in person, as needed.

Still down Sunday morning. I'm going to assume they're not going to bother fixing it on the weekend.

I hope it gets fixed soon. This could cost me $$$ if I canít get in and set a good score in my tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by hunter328 View Post
    I hope it gets fixed soon. This could cost me $$$ if I canít get in and set a good score in my tournament.
    You have a league that has entry fee and prize money? I would be interested in that if computer users are excluded.

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
    3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.

Servers down almost 24 hours. With no notifications or updates. Unacceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by Ccc View Post
    Servers down almost 24 hours. With no notifications or updates. Unacceptable.
    I understand your feelings and could agree but we're not the ones with the commodity, unless it's your cash you speak of, then you could not accept it by not playing or paying for anything...

...regardless, it's back up. at least for now.

Quote Originally Posted by cantankerous-- View Post
    You have a league that has entry fee and prize money? I would be interested in that if computer users are excluded.
    because computer users are cheating is apparently your meaning. have you alerted zen to the exploits you speak of? and what are they exactly?

Pinball FX3 PC servers are back online as of 6:50PM PDT 4/14/19 Finally we can play some matchups and tournaments.

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle911 View Post
    because computer users are cheating is apparently your meaning. have you alerted zen to the exploits you speak of? and what are they exactly?
    Zen has been informed multiple times over the past year or longer. As to how they cheat, it's not up to me to find out how they cheat that is up to Zen. I won't dignify your response by reposting the more than 30 images I have posted to the cheat forum or to their facebook account or the many times over the past year that many of us have discussed this within various message boards and included images showing scores like, 3,500,000,000 which in and of itself is maybe a 1 in 10,000 chance, but to get it on multiple boards repeatedly (scores all ending in all 000,000,000) is impossible, but if you wish, those images are readily available in various other threads.

no need to be rude. this IS a discussion forum, if you don't wish to discuss that's up to you, but when you post your angst you should be prepared to follow it up