Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BadBiscuit
    • Apr 2019

Can't download Zen Pinball 2, Medieval Madness table after purchase

I've tried this on two different Mac machines and both state downloading 0% and then sit there for a while and timeout. I purchased it on 4/13/2019 from a MacBook Pro Retina after confirming that the stock Fish Tales table plays fine. Perhaps there is an issue on the backend for this table? I'll try again in a day or two, and if it still fails and no one has responded with a solution then I will be requesting a refund for the table purchase. Sad, because I was looking forward to playing it.
  • Reasoner
    • Apr 2019

Originally posted by BadBiscuit
    I've tried this on two different Mac machines and both state downloading 0% and then sit there for a while and timeout. I purchased it on 4/13/2019 from a MacBook Pro Retina after confirming that the stock Fish Tales table plays fine. Perhaps there is an issue on the backend for this table? I'll try again in a day or two, and if it still fails and no one has responded with a solution then I will be requesting a refund for the table purchase. Sad, because I was looking forward to playing it.
    I'm also having the same issue but with the SON OF ZEUS and ROME tables. When I initially purchased them their logos did not update in game. Restoring purchases sits on 'Downloading 0%' and then times out.

Both of my payments went through and funds have been taken from my account. I'm also playing on a MacBook Pro.

Comment

• Sygma
      • Dec 2018

Originally posted by Reasoner
      I'm also having the same issue but with the SON OF ZEUS and ROME tables. When I initially purchased them their logos did not update in game. Restoring purchases sits on 'Downloading 0%' and then times out.

Both of my payments went through and funds have been taken from my account. I'm also playing on a MacBook Pro.
      Same problem on IOS : can't download a table I purchased on Saturday. I guess this is due to the servers problems that Zen encountered during the week-end, and I expect this should be solved in the next few hours.

Comment

• Sygma
        • Dec 2018

Originally posted by Sygma
        Same problem on IOS : can't download a table I purchased on Saturday. I guess this is due to the servers problems that Zen encountered during the week-end, and I expect this should be solved in the next few hours.
        It is working again, my table could be downloaded

Comment

• carson
          • Apr 2019

Originally posted by BadBiscuit
          has anybody even tried to help solve this issue, I tried to purchase Tesla pinball for zen 2 and $ takin from paypal but app store shows no record of dwnload when I got support from apple they refunded but said if i want to make purchase thru this app to make sure developer fixes so it doesnt happen again

Comment

Working...