Can't build a bridge in Reka tomb (spoilers?)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • curtwjen
    • Mar 2019

Can't build a bridge in Reka tomb (spoilers?)

I'm all the way to Tomb of Atilla so I have all but one artifact.

There's a bridge to build in the NE section of The Royal Tomb (Reka) and it even has a hammer icon signifying so but it won't build for me - I just get the audible "nothing to do here" sound.

I really hope I'm missing something but I don;'t think so.

If a bug, it's the only one I've run into - a great game.

Any help is appreciated.
  • Ghz
    Producer
    • Apr 2016

Originally posted by curtwjen
    I'm all the way to Tomb of Atilla so I have all but one artifact.

There's a bridge to build in the NE section of The Royal Tomb (Reka) and it even has a hammer icon signifying so but it won't build for me - I just get the audible "nothing to do here" sound.

I really hope I'm missing something but I don;'t think so.

If a bug, it's the only one I've run into - a great game.

Any help is appreciated.
    Hi curtwjen,

Did you choose the hammer artifact from the quick menu to have it in the bottom right corner? If yes you should be able to press F on PC or X on xbox (or with a controller) to build that bridge. If it doesn't work please let me know! Thx
    Last edited by Ghz; 04-17-2019, 02:56 PM.

Comment

• curtwjen
      • Mar 2019

Originally posted by Ghz
      Hi curtwjen,

Did you choose the hammer artifact from the quick menu to have it in the bottom right corner? If yes you should be able to press F on PC or X on xbox (or with a controller) to build that bridge. If it doesn't work please let me know! Thx
      That's exactly what I did because I've had to use that hammer at a bunch of other places in order to get as far as I am (Tomb of Atilla).

Comment

• Ghz
        Producer
        • Apr 2016

That's exactly what I did because I've had to use that hammer at a bunch of other places in order to get as far as I am (Tomb of Atilla).
        Is the Hammer icon in the right bottom corner flashing when you are near to the bridge? Also did you try to focus on the bridge? And also on which platform are you playing the game?

Thanks

Comment

• Ghz
          Producer
          • Apr 2016

Also, are you sure you are in the right place? There are two bridges in that level. If you look at the left wall before the bridge you can't construct, can you see a small hole? If yes, you need something else there to cross, not the hammer

Comment

• curtwjen
            • Mar 2019

Originally posted by Ghz
            Also, are you sure you are in the right place? There are two bridges in that level. If you look at the left wall before the bridge you can't construct, can you see a small hole? If yes, you need something else there to cross, not the hammer
            I think you're referring to the west side of the map with the chest across the toxic water. I know I need the last artifact to use on the hole to get that bridge to appear.

The bridge I'm referring to is on the map to the NE and it is clearly marked with a hammer.

Again, I've used the hammer a bunch of times.

I will go back this afternoon and make sure I'm doing everything correctly.

And I'm running on the PC.

Comment

• curtwjen
              • Mar 2019

I figured it out and it's something I never noticed before.

If I'm facing forward with the reticle anywhere above the halfway point - in other words I'm looking just slightly above the halfway point then the artifact/hammer icon will not glow.

I tilted my eye level down just a tiny bit and the hammer glowed and it worked fine.

Again, I never noticed this any of the other times I used the hammer.

Really happy it's not a bug.

Thanks again for the support and a fantastic game. Any talk of Operencia 2?

Comment

• Nefertem
                • Apr 2019

I had the same issue and thought I needed to upgrade the hammer but kept going back to try

Then I tried moving the camera down and pressing the button and this done the trick

Comment

• Ghz
                  Producer
                  • Apr 2016

I figured it out and it's something I never noticed before.

If I'm facing forward with the reticle anywhere above the halfway point - in other words I'm looking just slightly above the halfway point then the artifact/hammer icon will not glow.

I tilted my eye level down just a tiny bit and the hammer glowed and it worked fine.

Again, I never noticed this any of the other times I used the hammer.

Really happy it's not a bug.

Thanks again for the support and a fantastic game. Any talk of Operencia 2?
                  I'm glad that it worked, thank you and enjoy the game Unfortunately I can't really talk about our plans for the future, but just follow us on our social channels so we can share any updates with you regarding our projects!

Thanks!

Comment

• tinker
                    • Apr 2019

Problems The great forest and reka tomb

Originally posted by Ghz
                    I'm glad that it worked, thank you and enjoy the game Unfortunately I can't really talk about our plans for the future, but just follow us on our social channels so we can share any updates with you regarding our projects!

Thanks!
                    Hi where i can find the hammer? i didnt see that artifact.

I have problems with others places like

reka tomb.jpg i cant cross to the other side.

reka tomb2.jpg i cant cross.

cave great forest door.jpg where is the key i have 97% map resolve.

cave great forest 2.jpg i cant cross.

I dont nkow if i have a bug but i dont see hammer artifac.

thanks.
                    Last edited by tinker; 04-19-2019, 11:24 AM.

Comment

• po1980
                      • Apr 2019

you will be able to access these areas later once u find artifact items in later levels. you will just have to fast travel back once you get them. also you will absolutely not miss the hammer when you get to it.

-po1980

Comment

Working...