Buckle up! Williams Pinball Volume 4 is a wild ride with 3 new tables and revamped fx

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hunter328
    Pinball Wizard
    • Apr 2012

Originally posted by cantankerous--
    I think his response is intended to mean he would pay 5 dollars for an individual table that is in the top 5 or even top 10 and not meant to read he would pay 5 for an individual table ranked from 5 to 10 from a list of 10 best tables to choose from.
    Yeah, I got that too. My reply was meant jokingly.
    sigpic

Comment

• cantankerous--
      Pinball Wizard
      • Nov 2016

Originally posted by hunter328
      I considered as much, but the lack of an lol afterwards left me wondering. "lol"
      Accomplishments in real life

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
      2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
      3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
      sigpic

Comment

• ImagineVP
        Pinhead
        • Mar 2019

re:

Originally posted by hunter328
        I meant I would gladly pay $5 per table for tables listed in the top 10 requested tables. To date, I would have only been willing to pay that for Theatre of Magic, Champion Pub & Medieval Madness. just my $.02

Comment

• betheball
          • May 2019

meh.

Comment

• betheball
            • May 2019

Originally posted by ImagineVP
            I meant I would gladly pay $5 per table for tables listed in the top 10 requested tables. To date, I would have only been willing to pay that for Theatre of Magic, Champion Pub & Medieval Madness. just my $.02
            yep, same here. like/dislike ratio 30/70. approx.

Comment

• janduin68
              • Dec 2017

Originally posted by jrolson
              Buying just for Hurricane!

But where's Comet and Cyclone?
              Yes! Cyclone is an all-time favourite of mine, but Hurricane looks good as well. I did not buy volume 2 and 3 but will buy this, also because of the improved physics.
              psn: janduin68

Comment

• kleio
                • May 2019

I'm loving the new tables and physics but I have one minor complaint. I wish that during the Hurricane prize wheel mode the camera would automatically move up to show the beautiful spinning backglass.

Comment

• surf1der
                  Pinball Wizard
                  • Jan 2012

Well Red and Ted is one of my favorite pins but I'm going to have to pass yet again because the Williams ios app is garbage. Strip out all the FTP garbage and just let me pay for it directly in US currency and you'll win me back as a customer (and probably a lot of others).

Comment

• jrolson
                    Pinhead
                    • Jan 2010

I hate White Water so much... the right out lane is always hungry..

Comment

• Wotto
                      • Aug 2018

Originally posted by ImagineVP
                      While I do like some of Zen's original tables... I don't want to pay a single ball for an hour personally. If they revamped the physics on their originals... I would probably play them more... maybe.
                      I have stated this many times - ability to shorten flippers, MUCH shorte ball saves etc please , make these tougher to play.
                      Many times I exit a table before finishing as the game just goes too long

Comment

• TuttiDeLeon
                        Pinhead
                        • May 2018

Originally posted by kleio
                        I'm loving the new tables and physics but I have one minor complaint. I wish that during the Hurricane prize wheel mode the camera would automatically move up to show the beautiful spinning backglass.
                        Go to options, then the controls tab, scroll down to Williams Pinball: Backbox View & select which stick/trigger you want to allocate. Then, you can look up @ the back glass whenever you want, including during the Mystery Award to watch the wheel spin.

Comment

• 80sBear
                          • Nov 2018

I'd also love to see Zen put up a poll..

Any updates on TOTAN? It seems to be one of the most requested tables..

Thx -

Comment

• Moosebox
                            • Jun 2018

Originally posted by 80sBear
                            I'd also love to see Zen put up a poll..

Any updates on TOTAN? It seems to be one of the most requested tables..

Thx -
                            If they stick to the same release schedule they have been for the first 4 packs, then there will be 2 more Williams/Bally packs by the end of the year (since there are 6 non-licensed dmd tables left); 1 pack will include TOTAN as the anchor table, and the other CV.

So either way you should see TOTAN by December.

Comment

• mrsnipey
                              • May 2019

Volume 4

I have to admit, this IS the letdown volume for me.

Not a single table that I am interested in.

I want to play with the new physics but I only get 90 seconds to try it and half the time I'm watching a damn bulldozer do stupid stuff all over the screen rather than actually getting to try out the new physics.

Comment

• cantankerous--
                                Pinball Wizard
                                • Nov 2016

Originally posted by mrsnipey
                                I have to admit, this IS the letdown volume for me.

Not a single table that I am interested in.

I want to play with the new physics but I only get 90 seconds to try it and half the time I'm watching a damn bulldozer do stupid stuff all over the screen rather than actually getting to try out the new physics.
                                I gots buyers remorse too.
                                Accomplishments in real life

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
                                2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
                                3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...