Thread: Williams Pinball 4 update notes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Williams Pinball 4 update notes

Hi everyone, for some platforms this update arrived already, for others it will roll out before May 28.

What's in there:

- Support for Williams™ Pinball: Volume 4

- Williams™ Pinball: Volume 4 tables feature brand new, further improved physics for the flippers

- Fixed a possible crash while using the Rewind powerup

- Fixed an unexpected multiball mode start on the Family Guy table while the player used the rewind powerup during gameplay

- Fixed a rare table lockdown on The Champion Pub™ and Theatre of magic™ tables caused by viewing the table guide

- Fixed a bug on Epic Quest where a Tournament could reset the Single Player progress

- Theatre of Magic and Safe Cracker have been updated with minor bugfixes

Is it possible, before release to see a video of the new flipper physics in action? Also, this new physics will not work retroactively on previous williams tables? I assumed not since you continue to post it as a feature for Williams pinball tables 4 pack, but thought I would ask for clarification.

PS4 got the patch this morning, but included notes only say: Support for Williams™ Pinball: Volume 4
    Thanks for the additional information.
    Accomplishments in real life

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
    2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
    3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.

Quote Originally Posted by cantankerous-- View Post
    Is it possible, before release to see a video of the new flipper physics in action? Also, this new physics will not work retroactively on previous williams tables? I assumed not since you continue to post it as a feature for Williams pinball tables 4 pack, but thought I would ask for clarification.

PS4 got the patch this morning, but included notes only say: Support for Williams™ Pinball: Volume 4
    Thanks for the additional information.
    I might check the Zen channels tomorrow *winky face* EDIT: The new system will come to WMS4 only to test it out and fine-tune. I am hopeful that we can retrofit it in the future.

Also, I'd like to convey the patch info more from now on per popular request.

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post

Also, I'd like to convey the patch info more from now on per popular request.
    I'm a trend starter, the others are just followalongers :P All kidding aside, good to hear about posting patch notes asap and any new improvements to physics that creates a more realistic game experience is always a blessing to the community.
    Accomplishments in real life

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
    2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
    3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.

Still missing the following updates:

* 4K for PS4Pro
    * Being able to remove the censorship ZEN needlessly (in Europe) applies.
    https://www.arnauddeklerk.com <- Find out more about me!
    https://www.file-hunter.com <- Play Amiga & MSX Pinball games online

Hi !

What about the double scoring bug that affects all the tables and leaderboards since the Volume 2 release ?
    Please dont release a volume 4 with this bug.
    https://forum.zenstudios.com/image.php?u=263584&type=sigpic&dateline=1553245128