Thread: Best camera view for cabinet?

Default Best camera view for cabinet?

What is your preferred camera view for cabinet mode? Making the play field as large as possible without cutting anything off. 1 and 2 seem the best. Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Spike788 View Post
    What is your preferred camera view for cabinet mode? Making the play field as large as possible without cutting anything off. 1 and 2 seem the best. Thoughts?
    I used to think 2 was the best, as it gives the best overhead view of the full table (including the plunger), but I've been trying out views 1/1w and find it gives a nicer angle for the playfield, however it does cut off a bit of the plunger on some tables (but this isn't really a problem during normal play).

I wish they gave us a bit more control over the camera, allowing us to create a more realistic view angle, but I doubt this will ever come.

View 2 without a doubt is my favorite perspective. It looks the most realistic but you’ll have to accept to lose a lot of details in the 3D decoration of the field because you see everything from the top.

I use 2 and agree sometimes i'd like to use 1 or 1w for more 3d , depending on the tables.
    There sould be a 1.25 , 1.5 , 1.75 view to test