Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vauldur
    • Jun 2019

Windows 10 Update Tables issue

I originally made my purchases through my Xbox One and now I'm trying it out through the Microsoft Store on my PC. All my purchases transferred over, however, two tables in the Williams tab (Theatre of Magic and Safe Cracker) persistently state I need to update the boards. I keep trying to update the table and it seems nothing happens. I've tried closing and reopening the game but still these two persist. How do I actually complete this?
  • Ray
    Community Representative
    • Jun 2019

Originally posted by vauldur
    I originally made my purchases through my Xbox One and now I'm trying it out through the Microsoft Store on my PC. All my purchases transferred over, however, two tables in the Williams tab (Theatre of Magic and Safe Cracker) persistently state I need to update the boards. I keep trying to update the table and it seems nothing happens. I've tried closing and reopening the game but still these two persist. How do I actually complete this?
    Hi vauldur,

Does the game let you play the tables regardless of it always wanting you to update them?

Thanks!

Comment

• mountainmaster
      Pinball Fan
      • Dec 2017

Same issue here, same tables. Although I bought everything from the Microsoft store from the start.

And yes, the tables are playing fine.

Comment

• Ray
        Community Representative
        • Jun 2019

Good ol' reinstall

I know this will sound like low-level IT advice, but... have you tried reinstalling the game?
        If yes, please tell and we'll dig further.

Thanks!

Comment

• mountainmaster
          Pinball Fan
          • Dec 2017

I reinstalled, then I launched the game, hit the spacebar to restore my tables and waited.

After a long time the message-box says: 89 tables imported successfully. But... I own all 91 tables available for Windows 10.

You can probably guess which ones are still showing that download arrow... Safecracker and Theatre of Magic. Nevertheless they must have downloaded because I can play them.

Comment

Working...