Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Replacing Chili

  1. #1
    Community Representative Ray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    21

    Default Replacing Chili

    Hi Zenners,

    My name is Ray and Iím the new Community Representative at Zen. Iím replacing Chili in this position and hopefully, I can be as much of an assistance as she was.

    I can help you out at CastleStorming, crawling in Operencia and of course pinballing.

    I joined Zen because of my love of pinball. To be frank though, my mom likes them more. Also better at them than me. Iím terribly good at Data Eastís Last Action Hero. I havenít seen that machine for 15 years now, so past tense would be more appropriate. I remember it malfunctioning: the ball could get stuck and you could only get it out by tilting the machine. I developed the technique of nudging the apparatus in the side without tilting it. I taught the trick to a classmate of mine. He seemed grateful. Donít ask me how I did it though, I donít remember.

    Other than pinballs, I enjoy games of all kinds. Thumper was a big favorite of mine not long ago. I also think that Lucas Pope is a genius. At my most leisurely, I like to relax with some CAVE-developed bullet hells.

    All in all, Iíll be haunting this forum with my presence and will definitely try to plunge the bugs that I bump into out of the playfield which could only be done with your help. So letís do it!
    Ray
    Community Representative

  2. #2

    Default

    Chili is a girl? lol..........seriously, I had no idea.......btw welcome.
    Accomplishments in real life

    1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
    2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
    3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.

  3. #3
    Senior Member shogun00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Western NY (USA)
    Posts
    2,807

    Default

    Welcome Ray!

  4. #4
    Member PainkillerJTL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Xbox One, Canada
    Posts
    84

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ray View Post
    Hi Zenners,

    My name is Ray and Iím the new Community Representative at Zen. Iím replacing Chili in this position and hopefully, I can be as much of an assistance as she was.

    I can help you out at CastleStorming, crawling in Operencia and of course pinballing.

    I joined Zen because of my love of pinball. To be frank though, my mom likes them more. Also better at them than me. Iím terribly good at Data Eastís Last Action Hero. I havenít seen that machine for 15 years now, so past tense would be more appropriate. I remember it malfunctioning: the ball could get stuck and you could only get it out by tilting the machine. I developed the technique of nudging the apparatus in the side without tilting it. I taught the trick to a classmate of mine. He seemed grateful. Donít ask me how I did it though, I donít remember.

    Other than pinballs, I enjoy games of all kinds. Thumper was a big favorite of mine not long ago. I also think that Lucas Pope is a genius. At my most leisurely, I like to relax with some CAVE-developed bullet hells.

    All in all, Iíll be haunting this forum with my presence and will definitely try to plunge the bugs that I bump into out of the playfield which could only be done with your help. So letís do it!
    Welcome aboard! Operencia is pretty cool. Bard's Tale was my first addiction on the Commodore 64 and this game reminds me of that.

  5. #5
    Community Representative Ray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PainkillerJTL View Post
    Welcome aboard! Operencia is pretty cool. Bard's Tale was my first addiction on the Commodore 64 and this game reminds me of that.
    Oooh, Bard's Tale. Yeah. Never played it, always wanted to.
    These crawlers are pretty scarce now, for some reason. Although there is this game called Aeon of Sands that looks interesting...
    Ray
    Community Representative

  6. #6
    Writer of Guides ShoryukenToTheChin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    2,351

    Thumbs up Hiya Ray!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ray View Post
    Snip
    Welcome Ray. I am sure you will be a Ray of light on our playfields. I know, I know, sorry I couldn't help myself lol.


    Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

    PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

  7. #7
    Community Representative Ray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    21

    Default My family name is Kiss... really

    Quote Originally Posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
    Welcome Ray. I am sure you will be a Ray of light on our playfields. I know, I know, sorry I couldn't help myself lol.
    Showmeyoucan keep the puns coming!
    Ray
    Community Representative

  8. #8
    Writer of Guides ShoryukenToTheChin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    2,351

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Ray View Post
    Showmeyoucan keep the puns coming!


    Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

    PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2

    Wink Great

    That is wonder ful written.

  10. #10
    Junior Member The Omega M4n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    29

    Default

    I completed Operencia on the XBX and it was a fantastic game, took me right back to Dungeon master, Lands of Lore and Eye of the beholder days, and it worked perfectly with a gamepad, that was impressive.
    xBL GT: The Omega M4N
    Steam OMEGA MAN
    PS4 Firefox2000

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •