The Instructions

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZREXMike
    • May 2019

Thanks again, Shoryuken. I flip backnforth while playing from the game to the guides, pc and game on the same monitor just a click on the remote no sweat.

Comment

• GruffMckenzie
      • Sep 2017

Okay. Found a little example as I was playing.
      Theatre of magic

Shoot the spirit ring. Obvioulsy the table is telling me to shoot the spirit ring, I'm not sure how I opened it or what it does when I shoot the spirit ring.
      One might think the table guide would tell you.

No mention of a spirit ring in the provided instructions!

Comment

• Everly
        Pinball Wizard
        • Jan 2013

It has been awhile since I have posted in this forum, but I had to chime in on this one. I couldn't agree more with regarding the quality of the table guides that Shoryuken provides. Zen's work is epic and in my opinion Shoryken's guides are easily on par with the high standards we see in the tables Zen releases.

I've undertaken making my own Pincab, the Everly MK1. It has been a really fun project. Having Zen tables to play on it and Shoryuken's guides, to help me play well on those tables, makes it that much more enjoyable. Thank you for the love you put into them. It is evident it comes from the heart.

Comment

• ShoryukenToTheChin
          Writer of Guides
          • Apr 2011

You're Welcome

Originally posted by ZREXMike
          Thanks again, Shoryuken. I flip backnforth while playing from the game to the guides, pc and game on the same monitor just a click on the remote no sweat.
          You're most welcome. I'm glad to hear they are of help to you.

Originally posted by Everly
          It has been awhile since I have posted in this forum, but I had to chime in on this one. I couldn't agree more with regarding the quality of the table guides that Shoryuken provides. Zen's work is epic and in my opinion Shoryken's guides are easily on par with the high standards we see in the tables Zen releases.

I've undertaken making my own Pincab, the Everly MK1. It has been a really fun project. Having Zen tables to play on it and Shoryuken's guides, to help me play well on those tables, makes it that much more enjoyable. Thank you for the love you put into them. It is evident it comes from the heart.
          You're most welcome. It is so humbling to hear such positive feedback from community members such as yourself. I hope to keep on providing & improving my guides for you all.
          sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
          Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
          *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

Working...