Thread: Physics?

Default Physics?

Even though I've purchased several versions of your games I've never been a big fan of the physics. It always played a bit fast for pinball to me and yes I do understand you were aiming for a more arcady feel to it!

I was surprised to find when I bought the 3ds version I really liked the gameplay!

Are the physics in the 3ds version different from the 360 or iOS versions or is it just my imagination?

Also how will you add more tables in the 3ds version? I've never seen them use any kind of in app purchases before

KickBeaten Down

Quote Originally Posted by Fafner View Post
    Even though I've purchased several versions of your games I've never been a big fan of the physics. It always played a bit fast for pinball to me and yes I do understand you were aiming for a more arcady feel to it!

I was surprised to find when I bought the 3ds version I really liked the gameplay!

Are the physics in the 3ds version different from the 360 or iOS versions or is it just my imagination?

Also how will you add more tables in the 3ds version? I've never seen them use any kind of in app purchases before
    Yes, the physics are slightly different, but the different camera angles may be having a larger effect on your perception.

We'll be adding more tables when Nintendo implements the functionality to do so...should be in 2-3 months, last I heard.

2-3 months??

I can't wait that much! I bought the game in the day it was released in Europe and I am waiting for the DLC's since that day...

Hurry up Nintendo!!!

I thought it felt different!

I've bought all the tables on the 360 and iOS versions and really look forward to getting more on the 3ds!

I think my favorite version is 3ds followed by the iOS version and lastly the 360.

Maybe in future updates you could have 2 modes?
    "arcade" and "realistic" as far as the physics are concerned...

Thanks!

Yeah, this is the best version of the engine. It feels so crispy.

I like the physics in the game. They work well. I'll certain be there to buy DLC in the next few months.

Thanks for the news, i hope for DLC Epic Quest, V12, Secret of the Deep, Street Fighter 2, Tesla, Agent, Paranormal, Rome, Biolab, Tesla, Sorcer's Lair, Mars, Inferno (One of the First iOS Table), Buccaner, Malvel Tabels & Some based on Game on Nintendo Console.

Looks like the 3ds version is alive and well. Not sure if I could go back to those physics really. It feels slower and it is because of the frames per second. I've seen some glaring problems with some of those physics on certain tables as well. The Wii U version just feels so much better!

I'll probably get new content if it ever does comes out but won't be as involved as before.
    Proud member of the Hyna Gang! Keeping pinball alive on the Wii U!