Thread: anti bug measures

Default anti bug measures

well, i have to say, pretty nice.

i have noticed, that when ever i get my ball stuck somewhere like here it magically gets re-launched a few moments later, less then 30 seconds later. i am glad it does that, because if it didnt...50+ hour game, with me leaving the 3DS turned on and plugged in.

good job, i say.

anyone else got a ball stuck and this happened to you?

Angry

This happened to me at least 10 times until last night! I was on shaman with my second ball and just started a tornado quest. I'm at 85 million and my ball got stuck on one of the ramps. I waited awhile and nothing! I could continually nudge the table without tilting. I wasn't happy at all. Out of all the tables I've played without a doubt shaman is the most buggy! There is a few other problems I've had from time to time!

Oh side note I'm over 80 hours on this game. Man I must really love it to be so mad LOL!

you mean, this didn't happen for you? maybe it should be used on all of the tables O_o.

It was just the one time it didn't reset my ball. All the other times it was fine on all the boards. It is a nice feature though and once out of about 10-15 times is not bad at all!

Angry

OK now I'm mad again! 97 million on my last ball and it goes down a guarded side rail. I didn't nudge the table or anything. This was the other problem on this table I was referring to. I've lost the ball down a guarded side rail at least 15 times on this table! Darn shame to because between this and Excalibur it my one and two favorite tables! I've now lost big potential scores twice in two days because of glitches on this table!

Rant over and I'm out.
    Last edited by Tech101; 02-08-2012 at 04:16 PM.