Thread: Excellent!

Default Excellent!

Beautiful work, Zen. Far and away the best looking thing on the US 3DS, and your best front end menu system to date.

I buy every table for every version of your game not because I need (or have time to play) five iterations of the same game, but because I believe in what you guys do, and the level of craftsmanship you represent. Thanks for proving me right.

KickBeaten Down

Quote Originally Posted by Thirdrail View Post
    Beautiful work, Zen. Far and away the best looking thing on the US 3DS, and your best front end menu system to date.

I buy every table for every version of your game not because I need (or have time to play) five iterations of the same game, but because I believe in what you guys do, and the level of craftsmanship you represent. Thanks for proving me right.
    Thanks! We appreciate it!

I agree wholeheartedly with the original poster. This is my first experience with Zen pinball and I'm looking forward to some more tables. You have my support and my money LOL! Keep up the great work!

Registered just to leave some feedback. The original poster here is dead-on.

Thanks for bringing a top notch game to 3DS. The console has several strong games, yet Zen Pinball is currently stealing all of my free time - a situation that is unlikely to change in the near future. After being hesitant to buy initially, I now regret not grabbing this downloadable gem as soon as it was released.

Free time what's that LOL. I just checked my activity log and I have over 78 hours on this game. Yeah I think I like it. I've got over 7 hours on eldorado alone and I've yet to really get into it!