Thread: What pinball table would you like see next on iOS? (From their existing catalogue )

Default What pinball table would you like see next on iOS? (From their existing catalogue )

I have not tried any of them but have seen youtube footage of the tables.

Of the Marvel tables, Moon knight looks pretty cool. Tesla and paranormal also look pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by joann.jimi View Post
    Never get any peace in my House so I would have it with my Books & Music and I would go there to get some peace. I would not tell anybody else about the room.
    Im beginning to suspect this is some kind of bed spamming bot. I do like the kafkaesque quality of its comments though.

But moon knight, blade with its day/night rule set, and ghost rider looks fun. Xmen definitely. I hope any of these matches or surpasses the enjoyment I get from the Thor table.

Paranormal looks interesting. Mars too. I think paranormal has magna save, I wonder how they could implement that on ios

for anyone reading this, it seems the spammer has been removed - joann.jimi - so my above comment might now be somewhat confusing

I would like to see the previous iPhone tables, Rollercoaster and Inferno get enhanced versions. Last I checked, they were taken off the app store. Zen, any chance of these tables coming back?

Writer of Guides ShoryukenToTheChin's Avatar

I think Mars would look freaking awesome, also Tesla would be a nice addition also.

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Does anyone now when we can expect a new table? Really want a new table!

I really want "Mars" and "Tesla" my favorite tables on the ps3! Are you planning too add these tables in the near future?

Best pinball game, Great gameplay and Great music!

Quote Originally Posted by anpd View Post
    Does anyone now when we can expect a new table? Really want a new table!
    We're announcing our next release on Friday

Quote Originally Posted by Brianvgplayer View Post
    I would like to see the previous iPhone tables, Rollercoaster and Inferno get enhanced versions. Last I checked, they were taken off the app store. Zen, any chance of these tables coming back?
    I second that. I really liked Rollercoaster. With the latest iOS update the app simply stopped functioning. That makes me leery of buying future Zen tables, if they'll drop their support after a few years.

What happened with the announcement last friday? Did I miss it in some other thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Whisper View Post
    What happened with the announcement last friday? Did I miss it in some other thread?
    Nope, we're delayed a bit, so everything got pushed back. We'll be announcing more iOS news in the next few weeks.

Great. Thanks for the update.

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Nope, we're delayed a bit, so everything got pushed back. We'll be announcing more iOS news in the next few weeks.
    That sounds familiar.

The Spider-Man table on the ios is the only one I've been looking forward to. I had to send my ps3 off to our son (he's in the military) since his died. So I haven't gotten to play my Spidey table on that in quite a few months. So I'm just hoping to see Spidey on my new iPad 3 soon.

Keep On Thwipin'!!!
    Sam

Quote Originally Posted by spidey99 View Post
    The Spider-Man table on the ios is the only one I've been looking forward to. I had to send my ps3 off to our son (he's in the military) since his died. So I haven't gotten to play my Spidey table on that in quite a few months. So I'm just hoping to see Spidey on my new iPad 3 soon.

Keep On Thwipin'!!!
    Sam
    Sorry, no spiderman. We were supposed to already have some official iOS news by now but still have yet to hear anything. Though, it looks as though Fantastic Four is going to be the next table because the icon for it has popped up in the iOS app (with the notice "coming soon"). Hopefully after kickbeat and castlestorm get released we will get the release of a lot more tables for iOS.

I would live to get paranormal on the iPhone. I saw the trailer for it and was like OMG that's AWSOME!

Is there any chance we will see paranormal come to the iPhone anytime soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Auradragon9 View Post
    I would live to get paranormal on the iPhone. I saw the trailer for it and was like OMG that's AWSOME!

Is there any chance we will see paranormal come to the iPhone anytime soon?
    We're working on porting more to iOS/Android now, so it's a possibility!

That would be great. I'm really looking forward to that one. I do a lot of ghost hunting so the table held a special interest for me

I'd like to see Infinity Gauntlet come to iPad/iPhone versions of the game! It's awesome on the Mac!

Sweet! Just got a notification that paranormal, blade and ghost rider are coming to IOS soon. Thanks zen studios, you guys are awsome

Quote Originally Posted by Auradragon9 View Post
    Sweet! Just got a notification that paranormal, blade and ghost rider are coming to IOS soon. Thanks zen studios, you guys are awsome
    Thanks! Hopefully it will be up in the next few days!

Default Fear Itself and Plants Vs Zombies

These are the two I would most like to see on iOS.

From Marvel Pinball I say the Moon Knight, looks interesting. Also Iron Man but I am guessing they will wait for the movie.

The rest I say El Dorado, Shaman and Rome looks good.

From marvel pinball, Spider-Man looks really cool.

Aside from that can we get some older tables, like nightmare mansion and legends of the deep (I think that's what it's called)

I'm a bit surprised Zen haven't already released Spider-Man on iOS considering the movie came out in the summer and has just hit BluRay, DVD & Digital Download.

Any chance we could see a Moon Knight table released on the iPhone?

I really miss Spider-Man, X-men, Infinite Gauntlet, Mars, Plants Vs Zombies and Street Fighter II on iOS.
    Last edited by Sun Vulcan; 12-01-2012 at 12:48 PM.

So Wii U Zen Pinball was announced today and they already showcased a larger catalog of tables than the iOS currently have almost a year after release. Can we expect new tables from Zen for the iOS as a Christmas present?

Also, looking at the Wii U catalog, the rumor about Microsoft exclusive tables seems to be true since Rome, Pasha, Secrets of the Deep and Biolab have not been made available for any platform other than XBLA and Windows 8. Is there an expiration date for the exclusivity? If not that would suck because those four tables are some of the best looking tables out there but it's not like I am going to purchase an Xbox just for that.

Quote Originally Posted by falcon05 View Post
    So Wii U Zen Pinball was announced today and they already showcased a larger catalog of tables than the iOS currently have almost a year after release. Can we expect new tables from Zen for the iOS as a Christmas present?
    There are more on the way! We're getting ready for lots more mobile stuff, just takes time.

Any hints on what the new tables will be?

Assuming the Xbox tables are still off limits for other devices, I would vote for Mars.

Would love to see:

PvZ tables
    Mars

Pretty much on all the PinballFX2 tables.

I'm assuming the release of Star Wars pinball next week will push any re-releases further away. Can't help but be greedy when you know the table exists!

To answer the question, Iron Man, Spidey and Infinity Gauntlet are must haves.
    Last edited by gooche77; 02-21-2013 at 03:51 PM.

Default I would love to see Plants vs. Zombies!

I would love to see Plants vs. Zombies!

1. Plants Vs Zombies
    2. Spider-Man
    IOS : koencomics PS3 : Koen_C

Plants vs Zombies!

- Plants vs Zombies
    - Spiderman
    - Street Fighter

Plants Vs Zombies 1st
    ALL the other tables 2nd

Having said that the first thing I'd like to see Zen do is hire some more staff as the company gains popularity and sales they need more programmers. (I heard on podcast that there is 4 people doing tables) I don't know if that is the only people doing newtables all the different ports and the other games they are developing but I know there is only a small staff either way. I'm not saying go mad but you need to grow with success/demand.
    Last edited by Shifty; 04-08-2013 at 05:14 PM.

Default Suggestions

Here is my top ten list:

1. Plants vs. Zombies
    2. Street Fighter 2
    3. Shaman
    4. (By Microsoft's permission) Ms. Splosion Man
    5. Pasha
    6. Earth Defense
    7. Nightmare Mansion
    8. BioLab
    9. Spider-Man
    10. El Dorado