X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rafie
    • May 2012

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
    You will have to re-do them! It's gonna be fun, right?!
    Yes fun....fun! *mumbles about Blitzkrieg* LOL Seriously I will enjoy it. It's not the first time I had to redo trophies/achievements and it sure won't be the last.
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

• rapierdwit
      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by deep
      I could write some tips of The Infinity Gauntlet table, if you guys need it
      I would LOVE to have a table designer write a guide to their table! It would be fantastic! If they could even look over the current guides and give some input on things like End of Ball bonuses and such (Thinking of Nightmare Mansion), that would be amazing.

Comment

• E113
        • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Rafie
        Yes fun....fun! *mumbles about Blitzkrieg* LOL Seriously I will enjoy it. It's not the first time I had to redo trophies/achievements and it sure won't be the last.
        Am I the only person who the thought the Blitzkrieg cheevo/trophy was a breeze? As long as you can consistently hit the random reward hole it shouldn't be difficult. The mission itself I finished on the second try. I have faith in your skills Rafie.
        Wizard Modes Completed: Buccaneer (1-6-11) SotD (1-20-11) Agents (1-24-11) Biolab (3-31-11) MSM (10-8-11) SL (10-12-11)
        Paranormal (10-26-11) S-M (11-13-11) MK (12-15-11) X-Men (12-19-11) GR (1-15-12) CA (1-17-12) EQ (2-16-12) Rome (3-11-12)
        Pasha (3-12-12) NM (3-28-12) Extreme (5-16-12) Thor (5-22-12) SM (5-26-12) WWH (6-21-12) FF (6-22-12) Blade (6-23-12)
        IG (6-24-12) PvZ (1-7-13) ESB (2-27-13) CivilWar (6-22-13) BF (7-2-13)

Comment

• Rafie
          • May 2012

Originally posted by E113
          Am I the only person who the thought the Blitzkrieg cheevo/trophy was a breeze? As long as you can consistently hit the random reward hole it shouldn't be difficult. The mission itself I finished on the second try. I have faith in your skills Rafie.
          Well I appreciate that kind sir. I'm no where near as good as the rest of you, but I will get the job done. Blitzkrieg just got on my nerves because that stupid robot just positions itself to shoot the 1M first before I can get to it. Or maybe its just me. I gotta stop freaking out about it. I did it on the 360 version in about 5 tries, but the PS3 version I get so close and it would win. I'll get it again though, then do it a 3rd time for ZP2.
          PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
          Gamertag- RAFIE82
          YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
          Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

• BootToTheKool
            • Jun 2012

Thank you for your hard work and dedication to the table guides ShoryukenToTheChin. I really appreciate your help and input with these.

Comment

• ShoryukenToTheChin
              Writer of Guides
              • Apr 2011

Originally posted by BootToTheKool
              Thank you for your hard work and dedication to the table guides ShoryukenToTheChin. I really appreciate your help and input with these.
              Thank you very much m8, and welcome to the Forums/Community.
              sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
              Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
              *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

• BootToTheKool
                • Jun 2012

Thanks, been lurking for a while now. Figured it was time to speak up. Do you compile information from forum members to create your table guides? Which platform do you work off of? By and large, the XBOX 360 community seems to be more interactive, at least when it comes to the forums.

My Zen Pinball is through the almighty XBOX Live.

Comment

• ShoryukenToTheChin
                  Writer of Guides
                  • Apr 2011

Thanks, been lurking for a while now. Figured it was time to speak up. Do you compile information from forum members to create your table guides? Which platform do you work off of? By and large, the XBOX 360 community seems to be more interactive, at least when it comes to the forums.

Im a PFX2 player myself, will be delving into Zen Pinball 2 when that launches later this year. As for the Guides I gather Information by playing the Tables and writing notes etc. also by collecting info given by the various Community Members. So its a real Community Effort imo.
                  sigpic

PSN = SrkToTheChin
                  Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Comment

• E113
                    • Oct 2011

Yeah, its definitely a group effort. We all help out as much as we can by flooding SttC's inbox with table info in PMs lol. I know I personally have sent him lots of info on many of the older tables (FX1 and the FX2 core pack). I love going back and playing the older tables when my skill improves to see what I can accomplish that I coulcn't before. Whenever I do this I take notes on everything I do. We all appreciate the hard work SttC puts into these guides so we try to help as much as we can.

Oh and WWH guide is done huh? Awesome! Now if only Zen would have time to update the 6 guides that have already been submitted.
                    Wizard Modes Completed: Buccaneer (1-6-11) SotD (1-20-11) Agents (1-24-11) Biolab (3-31-11) MSM (10-8-11) SL (10-12-11)
                    Paranormal (10-26-11) S-M (11-13-11) MK (12-15-11) X-Men (12-19-11) GR (1-15-12) CA (1-17-12) EQ (2-16-12) Rome (3-11-12)
                    Pasha (3-12-12) NM (3-28-12) Extreme (5-16-12) Thor (5-22-12) SM (5-26-12) WWH (6-21-12) FF (6-22-12) Blade (6-23-12)
                    IG (6-24-12) PvZ (1-7-13) ESB (2-27-13) CivilWar (6-22-13) BF (7-2-13)

Comment

• ShoryukenToTheChin
                      Writer of Guides
                      • Apr 2011

Infinity Gauntlet Table Guide COMPLETED!

Yep its completed, just over 4,500 words.
                      Last edited by ShoryukenToTheChin; 07-05-2012, 03:47 PM.
                      sigpic

PSN = SrkToTheChin
                      Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Comment

• Rafie
                        • May 2012

Originally posted by ShoryukenToTheChin
                        Yep its completed, just over 4000 words.
                        Good work, Steve! Thanks a million.
                        PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
                        Gamertag- RAFIE82
                        YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
                        Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Comment

• ShoryukenToTheChin
                          Writer of Guides
                          • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Rafie
                          Good work, Steve! Thanks a million.
                          No probs m8, next its Fear Itself to get the Guide treatment
                          sigpic

PSN = SrkToTheChin
                          Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Comment

• ShoryukenToTheChin
                            Writer of Guides
                            • Apr 2011

Nightmare Mansion, Extreme & Speed Machine Guides - AVAILABLE NOW!

http://blog.zenstudios.com/?p=1706 - Good news everyone; 3 new Guides are available for your viewing pleasure - Extreme, Nightmare Mansion & Speed Machine.

Direct Links have been added to the 1st post of this Thread.
                            sigpic

PSN = SrkToTheChin
                            Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Comment

• bazz
                              • Jun 2012

i can't wait for the fear itself guide

Comment

• ShoryukenToTheChin
                                Writer of Guides
                                • Apr 2011

Fear Itself Guide is COMPLETED!

Originally posted by bazz
                                i can't wait for the fear itself guide
                                I just completed it today funny enough; its a freaking Monster of a Guide imo to go with this Epic Table!

Just under 6,500 Words and over 30 Pages!
                                sigpic

PSN = SrkToTheChin
                                Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Comment

Working...