Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nigel
    • Feb 2012

Hello

Hi, my name is nigel, I recently purchased all of the tables for Ps3 and look forward to my first tournament. I love this game and look forward to future releases. If you'd like to add me on psn, just send me a msg.

Thanks!

Nigel
  • BarbieBobomb
    Pinball Wizard
    • Feb 2012

Welcome! Feel free to add me on psn, I'm BarbieBobomb

Comment

• Rafie
      • May 2012

New guy

Hey everyone! My name is Rafie (Ray-fee) and I'm a pinhead...so to speak!

I'm new to the Zen forums, but certainly not new to Zen as far as pinball is concerned. I have every single table on both systems for Xbox and PS3. Feel free to add me, if you like. Ii've been reading on these forums for about a year now and never registered. I just wanted to observe how the community here is and I tell ya....IT'S THE BEST! This is one of the only forums I see that PS3 and 360 users actually get along. LOL Anyway, I look forward to meeting you all. Thanks for having me!

PSN ID - Rafie27
      Gamertag - RAFIE82
      PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
      Gamertag- RAFIE82
      YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
      Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
        Pinball Wizard
        • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Rafie

I'm new to the Zen forums, but certainly not new to Zen as far as pinball is concerned. I have every single table on both systems for Xbox and PS3. Feel free to add me, if you like. Ii've been reading on these forums for about a year now and never registered. I just wanted to observe how the community here is and I tell ya....IT'S THE BEST! This is one of the only forums I see that PS3 and 360 users actually get along. LOL Anyway, I look forward to meeting you all. Thanks for having me!

PSN ID - Rafie27
        Gamertag - RAFIE82
        Hi Rafie! Welcome and feel free to add me if you need more pinball friends. I'm BarbieBobomb on both PSN & Xbla

Comment

• Rafie
          • May 2012

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
          Hi Rafie! Welcome and feel free to add me if you need more pinball friends. I'm BarbieBobomb on both PSN & Xbla
          Thank you, Barbie! I will take you up on that offer. Don't worry...I won't spam you with any questions about tables, or things of that nature. I'll just do that here. Hahahaha Kidding of couse!
          PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
          Gamertag- RAFIE82
          YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
          Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

• shogun00
            Pinball Wizard
            • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Rafie

<snip>
            Welcome to the forums Rafie.

I've seen you around on PS3trophies.org and I believe that we chat over there on more than occasion.

Comment

• Rafie
              • May 2012

Originally posted by shogun00
              Welcome to the forums Rafie.

I've seen you around on PS3trophies.org and I believe that we chat over there on more than occasion.
              Yessir we sure have! I just thought about it and said to myself, "why in the heck am I not registered over here in the pinball forums?!". As much as I love pinball I should've done this ages ago.
              PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
              Gamertag- RAFIE82
              YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
              Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Comment

Working...