Thread: Style points?????

Question Style points?????

I know how to get style points on a hole, but how in the world do you get 19,870+ style points on 9 holes in a Weekly Tournament? Please don't tell me by getting a hole in one on each hole because that won't put you anywhere near 19,000+ !! I may be asking a question that no one wants to reveal the answer to, but it would make it a bit more fair if more people knew.

Angry Two versions of the game?

Quote Originally Posted by TJA7032 View Post
    I know how to get style points on a hole, but how in the world do you get 19,870+ style points on 9 holes in a Weekly Tournament? Please don't tell me by getting a hole in one on each hole because that won't put you anywhere near 19,000+ !! I may be asking a question that no one wants to reveal the answer to, but it would make it a bit more fair if more people knew.
    Maybe I have my own answer! I watched a few videos of game play on GameSpot and saw how the player received 500 points for a Hole In One (I get 250), Length of putt was X2, I get X1, etc. Are there two versions of the game floating around?

KickBeaten Down

Trick shots.

Default No, I don't think so.....

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Trick shots.
    Trick shots, of which you get one per hole, can't be it either. A player simply cannot put that many points into one 9 hole session.