Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • seaking177
    • Jan 2012

demo bug

was at my brothers house and he got the Pinball FX demo (i don't know how long ago, he said about 6 months ago, so i don't know if this is fixed) and found a bad glitch.

start the speed table (the only one in the demo) and don't launch the ball, nudge the table left so it tries going back into the hole, try launching it when it is moved, so it doesn't go onto the table, keep nudging the table till it gets fully into the hole where the balls come out of, it should stop you from being able to nudge it back out, but gives you 2 - 3 balls when it shoots out your ball.

multiball without ever touching the table !

i would have made a video of it, but i did not have my camera at the time, and i dont have an xbox at my house.

(i hope this isnt in the full game ! )
  • Solitude
    KickBeaten Down
    • Mar 2010

Is this Pinball FX or Pinball FX2?

I wouldn't recommend buying Pinball FX even if it is still possible (not sure). Pinball FX2 has all the Pinball FX tables as DLC, and you can demo all the tables and download the game itself for free (the tables are what will cost you).

Comment

• seaking177
      • Jan 2012

the first one, Pinball FX demo.

im gonna have to tell them about FX 2 when they get the internet back on at where they live.

but is that glitch still around in the final version of FX/FX2?

Comment

Working...